April 30, 2024, 12:03:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 466047 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1200 on: August 16, 2009, 09:36:20 PM »

hoping for justice for Nevaeh soon! what is the holdup here? surely LE knows something by now! makes me even more certain that the LE knows who is responsible for this horrible thing that happened to Nevaeh...otherwise they would be warning the residents to be on their guard as we discussed before on here...LE knows! they are just trying to get all their ducks in a row...jmo

I'm with you, cookie.  I feel confident LE is on track to solve this.  It's just not happening quick enough--it never does.  But as Pink Angel said some time ago, time was an issue when Nevaeh was missing.  Now that she has been found and brought home, time doesn't matter any more.  Justice will be served.

God Bless You Nevaeh.  Always on my mind, forever in my heart. 

an angelic monkey

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: August 18, 2009, 11:44:51 AM »

Lighting a candle and saying a prayer for an arrest soon. I think about you every day little one and when I feel sad or feel discouraged, I just look at your picture and it reminds me of why we are here. It encourages us all to keep going and fight the good fight. You deserve justice as well as all the other angels who were gone before you and all the angels who have gone since you went away from this earth and traveled to heaven.

Bless you baby girl.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=nab

Another beautiful creation, Pink Angel.  What a wonderful tribute to a beautiful little child.  Thank you.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1202 on: August 18, 2009, 07:19:03 PM »

Lighting a candle and saying a prayer for an arrest soon. I think about you every day little one and when I feel sad or feel discouraged, I just look at your picture and it reminds me of why we are here. It encourages us all to keep going and fight the good fight. You deserve justice as well as all the other angels who were gone before you and all the angels who have gone since you went away from this earth and traveled to heaven.

Bless you baby girl.

Another beautiful creation, Pink Angel.  What a wonderful tribute to a beautiful little child.  Thank you.

No need for thanks. Glad you liked it though. She was such an adorable child. That smile and those big brown eyes sucked me in the first time I saw them.

Did I tell you about the dream I had awhile back? About her? I was in such pain and grief over her death...and I had a dream about her, it was in black and white and she was dressed in a pink tea length dress with a big fluffy tulle skirt, she looked like a ballerina with wings. Her long hair was braided into a crown on her head with pretty pink flowers weaved into the braids. Music was playing and she was dancing and laughing. Then I woke up. It was the first time since her death I felt at peace because I knew she was at peace.

She has a special place in my heart.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: August 18, 2009, 09:00:59 PM »

That's beautiful pink, and thanks for sharing it with us. I am comforted knowing she's at peace. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I was terribly distraught over Nevaeh. I still have moments of grief; and moments when I search for answers to unanswerable questions. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about Nevaeh and pray for Justice for her. This little girl stole my heart.

We're still waiting to get the green light from the Sheriff's office to go forward with the reward posters. They told me they'd be back with me sometime this week. I'm getting a bit anxious-i just want to get the word out already.

Take care pink- and thanks.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: August 19, 2009, 12:03:12 AM »

Nevaeh, you are not forgotten.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: August 19, 2009, 10:26:34 PM »

Nevaeh, you are not forgotten.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: August 21, 2009, 07:53:49 AM »

Good morning, friends.  I want to give you a quick update on the reward flyers.  I spoke with the detective yesterday and, in all likelihood, I will be getting the green light next week to go forward with them.  There's been a bit of a delay because of the officer that was shot in the line of duty.  The suspect was apprehended and the officer will be okay.  But stay tuned--I'll post the reward flyer as soon as I get the go ahead.

Nevaeh, things have been quiet here, but that doesn't mean we've forgotten.  You'll never be forgotten, Little Angel.  Justice is coming, Sweetheart.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1207 on: August 21, 2009, 12:55:01 PM »

Good morning, friends.  I want to give you a quick update on the reward flyers.  I spoke with the detective yesterday and, in all likelihood, I will be getting the green light next week to go forward with them.  There's been a bit of a delay because of the officer that was shot in the line of duty.  The suspect was apprehended and the officer will be okay.  But stay tuned--I'll post the reward flyer as soon as I get the go ahead.

Nevaeh, things have been quiet here, but that doesn't mean we've forgotten.  You'll never be forgotten, Little Angel.  Justice is coming, Sweetheart.

Thank-you  an angelic monkey
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1208 on: August 24, 2009, 06:33:30 PM »

Police get few tips in case of Nevaeh's death     

Monday, August 24, 2009 at 4:05 p.m.

MONROE, Mich. (AP) - An investigator says tips about the death of a 5-year-old Monroe County girl have "slowed to a trickle" on the three-month anniversary of her disappearance.

Sheriff's Detective Brian Sroka says police are handling "single digit" tips each day in the death of Nevaeh Buchanan. At the start, police were handling 100 calls daily, leading to about 1,200 tips.

Sroka says investigators are urging anyone with information on Nevaeh's death to contact police at 734-457-6713.

Nevaeh disappeared May 24 from an apartment complex in Monroe, about 35 miles south of Detroit. She was found dead 10 days later along the nearby River Raisin. An autopsy found she suffocated after inhaling dirt.

No one has been arrested.
http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=341101

Praying for that one tip to come in that will lead them to an arrest. Please let there be justice for Nevaeh.

God bless you little one!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: August 24, 2009, 06:42:03 PM »

Police get few tips in case of Nevaeh's death     

Monday, August 24, 2009 at 4:05 p.m.

MONROE, Mich. (AP) - An investigator says tips about the death of a 5-year-old Monroe County girl have "slowed to a trickle" on the three-month anniversary of her disappearance.

Sheriff's Detective Brian Sroka says police are handling "single digit" tips each day in the death of Nevaeh Buchanan. At the start, police were handling 100 calls daily, leading to about 1,200 tips.

Sroka says investigators are urging anyone with information on Nevaeh's death to contact police at 734-457-6713.

Nevaeh disappeared May 24 from an apartment complex in Monroe, about 35 miles south of Detroit. She was found dead 10 days later along the nearby River Raisin. An autopsy found she suffocated after inhaling dirt.

No one has been arrested.
http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=341101

Praying for that one tip to come in that will lead them to an arrest. Please let there be justice for Nevaeh.

God bless you little one!

I don't get this...what is taking so long? are they thinking that the mother or  the sex offenders did not have a hand in this? they are relying on tips?  other cases are solved faster than this one..it would seem to me that there should have been dna and other clues at the site where Nevaeh was found...jmo...

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1210 on: August 24, 2009, 06:51:55 PM »

Nevaeh Buchanan case still unsolved
Monday, August 24, 2009

Toledo, Ohio --

Today marks three months since the five-year-old Monroe Girl disappeared from her apartment complex. Fishermen found the body of Nevaeh Buchancan eleven days after her disappearance on the banks of the River Raisin.

All this time later, frustration is growing, as tips and information from police dry up.

Although Neveah's body has been found and laid to rest, her family says that's only half the battle. Justice hasn't been served as long as her killer is still on the streets.

At her gravesite, topped with small tokens for Nevaeh, her cousin can say what he wants her to hear. "I do love you, Nevaeh. One day we're gonna have the killers, they're gonna be charged, one day hopefully. All we can do is pray and hope for you, just wish there was some sign you could give us."

She was snatched from an apartment complex in broad daylight. More than 1,200 tips to police and a new $20,000 reward from the FBI and still no answers, no suspects, no arrest.

Her cousin says though Nevaeh's death touched the community, parents still don't see the lesson. "I see kids playing outside, parents ain't nowhere. In the house, that's all it takes. That's all Nevaeh was-- outside. Parent was in the house. Gone. Just like that. No I love you. No goodbye. No nothing. You know, no hug, no last kiss, just gone. Then nothing but worries, heartache, pain, sorrow."

The Monroe County sheriff's department tells us there is no new information. There is a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Nevaeh Buchanan's killers.

If you think you can help, call investigators at 734-243-7070.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/video?id=6980641
Video

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=6980440

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: August 24, 2009, 10:21:15 PM »

This case MUST and WILL be solved. No crime of this type is so clean that there are no identifying leads, especially when the victim is found. It just takes a little longer to put all the pieces together and match them to the freak that did it. The best we can do is not forget.

I just wish the sheriff's office would approve my flyers already so I can get them out there.

God Bless You Nevaeh. You're in my heart forever.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: August 24, 2009, 10:59:05 PM »

This case MUST and WILL be solved. No crime of this type is so clean that there are no identifying leads, especially when the victim is found. It just takes a little longer to put all the pieces together and match them to the freak that did it. The best we can do is not forget.

I just wish the sheriff's office would approve my flyers already so I can get them out there.

God Bless You Nevaeh. You're in my heart forever.
 an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: August 25, 2009, 11:30:58 PM »

Lighting a candle and saying a prayer for Nevaeh. May their be an arrest soon. God bless you little one.

an angelic monkey

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: August 26, 2009, 02:03:13 PM »

'We need to keep her name alive'
by Ray Kisonas , last modified August 26. 2009 11:26AM
Spread The News

Organizers of upcoming events are hoping to raise enough money to purchase a playground bench in honor of Nevaeh Buchanan and to remind parents not to let their children out of their sights.

Risa Thompson, Nevaeh’s fourth cousin, said she and others in communities outside of Monroe are hoping to raise money to place a bench at Riverside Early Learning Center in honor of the 5-year-old girl who was abducted and killed earlier this summer.

"We wanted to put up something positive with her name," said Mrs. Thompson, a Garden City resident who has family members living in Monroe. "We need to keep her name alive."

The memorial bench, which could cost several hundred dollars, would be placed at the early childhood center on N. Roessler St. Mrs. Thompson said the location is ideal because Nevaeh graduated from the Discovery Preschool program days before her abduction in May.

Karen Herkimer, coordinator of child care and preschool programs with Monroe Public Schools, supports the idea. She said the playground at Riverside expanded this summer and a bench would be a welcome addition.

"I think it’s wonderful," Ms. Herkimer said. "It’s definitely something we would want to do. I like the symbolism and practicality of it."

The idea is to remind parents of Nevaeh as they rest on the bench and to keep their eyes on their children at all times. Nevaeh was abducted from her apartment complex on N. Macomb St. in broad daylight with people in the vicinity.

"No matter where your children are, they are in jeopardy of being taken," Mrs. Thompson said. "We need to bring awareness to this. It can happen in a second. It can happen that quickly."

Fundraisers also will be held to help support the Nevaeh Amyah Preschool Scholarship Fund. The fund would help pay for preschool for families in need.

At the Rainbow Preschool program at Riverside, for example, it costs $85 a month for a 3-year-old and $118 a month for a 5-year-old child. Families who are struggling might not be able to afford preschool, which educators say is important for success in future academic years.

"We want this to be a success," Mrs. Thompson said. "We want Nevaeh’s short life to have meaning in the years to come and bring awareness for all missing and exploited children."

http://monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090826/NEWS01/708269976/0/NEVAEH

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: August 26, 2009, 02:04:35 PM »

Events scheduled to raise money, awareness
last modified August 26. 2009 11:21AM
Spread The News

Fundraiser planned

The extended family of Nevaeh Buchanan will host a fundraising spaghetti dinner from 3 to 10 p.m. Sunday at Sgt. Stanley Romanow-ski Post 6896, Veterans of Foreign Wars, hall, 28945 Joy Rd., Westland.

The goal is to collect enough money to erect a memorial park bench in Nevaeh’s honor at Riverside Early Childhood Center and to start an annual preschool scholarship fund.

Raffles for prizes donated by area merchants in Westland, Garden City, Livonia and Monroe will be conducted, as well as hourly 50/50 raffles. There will be live music, face painting and clowns for the kids.

Memorial T-shirts will be available.

The cost of the dinner is $8 for adults and $4 for children. Tickets can be purchased at the door.

For more information, call Risa Thompson at 419-3232 in the Garden City/Westland area or Anthony Boyer at 497-3898 in the Monroe area.

Public prayer Sunday

A public prayer and music event to help lead police to Nevaeh’s killer is set for 10 a.m. Sunday at Monroe Middle School, 503 Washington St.

The Rev. Dale Hayford of Crosswalk Community Church, who has been the family’s spiritual adviser, said the public is invited to the service.

"We know this person is still out there," he said. "He can strike again. Every child on our streets is in danger."

The prayer session will include music provided by John Vass.

ID program coming

A child identification program in Nevaeh’s honor will be held from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 10 at Bobby’s Bouncers indoor play facility, 38620 Michigan Ave., Wayne.

The free child ID kits, which include dental impressions, DNA samples, fingerprinting, a picture and short video, are provided by the Masons.

Children must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians.

http://monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090826/NEWS01/708269982

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1216 on: August 26, 2009, 03:20:27 PM »

Thank-you JessStar  an angelic monkey
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: August 26, 2009, 10:57:28 PM »

i just don't understand...they haven't found ANY evidence yet...NONE?  have they forgotten Nevaeh so soon?  i haven't.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: August 28, 2009, 09:53:23 PM »

I can't believe they haven't made an arrest yet.  It seemed they must have had some evidence form the bag of concrete, footprints in the area, car or track tracks..something..God please guide these detectives to the right clue..and dear God please speak to the heart of someone who knows something...let them speak the truth.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: August 29, 2009, 02:26:13 AM »

So well said GypsyDD. I pray to God every single day and night that LE receives the info they need and the SOB that did this is arrested.

As an update on the reward fliers, unfortunately I have not yet received the green light from the Sheriff. I really can't explain why. But as soon as I do, I let y'all know.

God Bless You, Nevaeh. We're still fighting and praying for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.