March 28, 2024, 09:46:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462226 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: August 29, 2009, 10:37:37 AM »

I think of her every day and I hope that justice comes her way very soon...

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1221 on: August 31, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »

Thinking of you everyday and praying for an arrest.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1222 on: September 01, 2009, 09:25:29 AM »

Wow, PinkAngel, that is beautiful. I, too, think of Nevaeh every single day.  I will never forget her.  This case will haunt me until it is solved. I pray every day for her, and for law enforcement to not give up, to not get frustrated, and to remember that Nevaeh is a little girl that lost her life in a most violent way--and not just a statistic. 

I'm disappointed that I still have not heard back from the Sheriff's office on my reward fliers.  I don't know what to think about that.  I just want to keep Nevaeh's name out there--people can't forget.  This case will break sooner or later.  But it is going to take time, and it is going to take the will of the people of Monroe to not forget. 

Having said that, I'd like to make this observation.  I've been working closely with a few people in Monroe and the surrounding area on a few projects.  They're great people.  Very thoughtful, very energetic, very caring.  But there is a "mean spirited" contingent in that community the likes of which I've never seen before.  Those people are unable to look past their opinionated and judgmental views of Nevaeh's family and see that what we're really talking about here is a 5 year old little girl that didn't have a choice.  Nevaeh didn't get to choose what family she was born into.  She didn't get to choose what opportunities she'd have in life.  She didn't choose to get abducted and murdered.  Did Nevaeh's family show bad judgment?  You bet they did.  But that's not Nevaeh's fault.  For some reason, there's a contingent in Monroe that fails to see that, or just doesn't care to see it.  They show great insensitivity, and make remarks that I can't even get myself to repeat.  And unfortunately, they seem content to work against any effort to promote justice for this child.  It got so bad at one point that the moderator of the Monroe Talks forum had to lock certain threads and post specific instructions on how to ignore the Nevaeh Buchanan message board for those who were "tired of hearing about her."  Those are their words--not mine.

I will continue working for Justice for this Child.  I will do what I can, in what little free time I have, to keep Her memory alive and promote Justice.  I'm too emotionally invested now to do otherwise. Hopefully in short order, you'll be hearing about some great things coming out of Monroe in Nevaeh's Honor.  Just do me a favor and ignore naysayers.  They're in the minority and get a kick out of baiting people through their negativity, apparently just for the sport of it. 

Bless Your Heart, Nevaeh.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: September 01, 2009, 09:48:25 AM »

well, I certainly hope that these folks who are "tired of hearing about Nevaeh" never have to go through what Nevaeh went through or have a family member go through anything as horrific as this! shame on them!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1224 on: September 01, 2009, 10:10:48 AM »

well, I certainly hope that these folks who are "tired of hearing about Nevaeh" never have to go through what Nevaeh went through or have a family member go through anything as horrific as this! shame on them!

Amen, cookie.

Jess, I agree with you.
There are a lot of plain mean people over at MonroeTalks. I think a lot of people will say things on a bulletin board that they would never say  face to face. I quit posting over there the day that Nevaeh was buried because one of the posters more or less said. "she's been buried now, can we MOVE ON?"

It pissed me off beyond belief and I vowed to never post there again. I did move to a different board where many other locals moved to also. They were sick of the arguing and bickering going on. It seemed like every time they would post something nice or positive, a "troll" would step in with something negative or hateful to say.
There are also terrible comments being posted on every MEN article that is posted that has anything to do with Nevaeh. It's disgusting.

Nevaeh was a sweet innocent little child that had her life taken by an evil monster. She did NOTHING. She deserves honor, respect and to have her memory honored regardless of where she came from or who her family was/is.

There are many events being planned to honor Nevaeh and to make sure she isn't forgotten. Also events being planned to increase awareness for child safety. It's nice to see positive things come out of tragic situations. There are a lot of good people in Monroe. More good than bad I'd like to believe. Smile

Thank you Jess for all that you are doing. Nevaeh is special to me too and her death with always haunt me until her murderer is behind bars where they belong. It can't be soon enough me but I am trying to be patient. I just want justice to be served for her.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: September 01, 2009, 12:31:08 PM »

well said Pinky!  you are a sweet hearted person...

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: September 01, 2009, 01:09:31 PM »

Amen, cookie.

Jess, I agree with you.
There are a lot of plain mean people over at MonroeTalks. I think a lot of people will say things on a bulletin board that they would never say  face to face. I quit posting over there the day that Nevaeh was buried because one of the posters more or less said. "she's been buried now, can we MOVE ON?"

It pissed me off beyond belief and I vowed to never post there again. I did move to a different board where many other locals moved to also. They were sick of the arguing and bickering going on. It seemed like every time they would post something nice or positive, a "troll" would step in with something negative or hateful to say.
There are also terrible comments being posted on every MEN article that is posted that has anything to do with Nevaeh. It's disgusting.

Nevaeh was a sweet innocent little child that had her life taken by an evil monster. She did NOTHING. She deserves honor, respect and to have her memory honored regardless of where she came from or who her family was/is.

There are many events being planned to honor Nevaeh and to make sure she isn't forgotten. Also events being planned to increase awareness for child safety. It's nice to see positive things come out of tragic situations. There are a lot of good people in Monroe. More good than bad I'd like to believe. Smile

Thank you Jess for all that you are doing. Nevaeh is special to me too and her death with always haunt me until her murderer is behind bars where they belong. It can't be soon enough me but I am trying to be patient. I just want justice to be served for her.

I appreciate it PinkAngel.  I don't want this case to fall through the cracks, and I don't want to be reading about it a year from now.  We're planning some very special things for Nevaeh to keep her spirit alive.  I think you might have my email address.  If so, send me an email and let me know if you are local to Monroe.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: September 01, 2009, 03:34:16 PM »

You are the best JessStar!  an angelic monkey

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: September 01, 2009, 04:55:10 PM »

Thanks cookie.  Are you local to Monroe?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1229 on: September 01, 2009, 05:12:17 PM »

Wow, thanks. I had no idea that people were making bad comments and the like. This is almost like with Lindsey's case, people have a thought and they are sticking with it and not helping. Pink, what does MEN articles mean  She is buried now, let's move on, what kind of freak says things like that? Thanks for your hard work JessStar and Pink  an angelic monkey
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1230 on: September 01, 2009, 05:27:09 PM »

Wow, thanks. I had no idea that people were making bad comments and the like. This is almost like with Lindsey's case, people have a thought and they are sticking with it and not helping. Pink, what does MEN articles mean  She is buried now, let's move on, what kind of freak says things like that? Thanks for your hard work JessStar and Pink  an angelic monkey

Monroe Evening News. The comments in the comment section of the articles.

Jess I don't have your email but you have mine. It's in my sig. Wink
I am not local. Just have been involved from day one, started the facebook group for Nevaeh, helped with the searches and fell in love with our little angel.  My screen name over at Monroe Talks is Melissa Pepper.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: September 01, 2009, 05:33:01 PM »

Monroe Evening News. The comments in the comment section of the articles.

Jess I don't have your email but you have mine. It's in my sig. Wink
I am not local. Just have been involved from day one, started the facebook group for Nevaeh, helped with the searches and fell in love with our little angel.  My screen name over at Monroe Talks is Melissa Pepper.

Gotcha!  I knew you were MP. . . Smile  I'll be in touch with you at some point to solicit help from your facebook page!

I just ignore the naysayers.  I can't be dissuaded.  No way, no how.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1232 on: September 01, 2009, 06:10:26 PM »

Pink, thanks for answering 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: September 01, 2009, 08:23:09 PM »

Thanks cookie.  Are you local to Monroe?

no, I live in Illinois...

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: September 02, 2009, 10:09:35 AM »

Thinking of you everyday and praying for an arrest.
an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1235 on: September 02, 2009, 04:52:12 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:51:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: September 03, 2009, 11:47:08 PM »

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: September 04, 2009, 11:58:49 PM »

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: September 06, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: September 07, 2009, 11:08:32 AM »

Thank you, MC.  That picture really catches how I've been feeling lately. 

Good news is that I think I'll be getting the go-ahead for the reward posters this coming week.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.  Once that happens, we will be beginning a campaign to get them out there in full-force.

Bless Your Heart, Nevaeh. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.