March 28, 2024, 06:04:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Leona Lawless/nee boyles Born 1901, Living Corning  (Read 15352 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2009, 02:31:03 PM »

After reading the other monkey posts.....
I don't really appreciate the vibe that is beginning to stir....
Like I am just looking for some kind of Glory or something.  I am in NO way trying to be some sort of a jerk.  It's just common sense frankly to cite one's work....

To imply that I am not searching for JUSTICE FOR SANDRA is beyond insulting......

Like you Sister I will step back...
And let you Monkeys GO FOR IT!
  All the Best!

LM, please go back and re-read.  No one is saying your are looking for glory, in fact, it was repeatedly said we are all working for the same thing -- JUSTICE for SANDRA.  Your work is valuable to help put a stop to the monsters and your work is needed just like everyone else.  You are a hard working researcher, as I stated before -- you have a gift and you are using it for good.  When divisiveness comes, it has been my experience, it means we are getting close.  Don't stop!  If we stop, the mean people win!!  We're all tired, we all want to reach the same goal -- let us push forward together as the great monkeys we are!
Blessings,
Sister
 an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2009, 03:34:16 PM »

LM, let me make one more stab at this -- what I was sorting from everyone's work was only the information for that particular thread, i.e. for the 'business' thread, I was only inserting the names and owners of businesses, not who they are related to, or possible other businesses.  Often, I would go inside a post and only cut and paste what was relevant to the thread, not other information which could also be contained within the post.  I was doing this in order to have very focused info about the thread topic.
As I said earlier, I had posted a disclaimer in the Blink thread on this site knowing I was using other peoples work, but sorting only the parts relevant to the thread topic.
What I believe the other monkeys are saying is it doesn't matter to them how I chop, cut, and paste.  That it matters to you is valid, because of all your time, effort and hard work.  I do understand.  I understand the quote button, however, again, if I am only using part of the research, to use the quote button would mean alot of info not necessarily related to the topic would be in the thread.
I really don't want you to stop because you have a true talent for research, as do other monkeys here.  We are truly are working for the same thing, justice for those who cannot speak for themselves.
I hope you will reconsider  . . . and if I cut and paste any of your work, I will make sure to note it at the top, even if I don't use the entire post.  I hope you think that's fair and we can move on to helping our victims.
Sister

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2009, 04:51:49 PM »

After reading the other monkey posts.....
I don't really appreciate the vibe that is beginning to stir....
Like I am just looking for some kind of Glory or something.  I am in NO way trying to be some sort of a jerk.  It's just common sense frankly to cite one's work....

To imply that I am not searching for JUSTICE FOR SANDRA is beyond insulting......

Like you Sister I will step back...
And let you Monkeys GO FOR IT!
  All the Best!

LM, please go back and re-read.  No one is saying your are looking for glory, in fact, it was repeatedly said we are all working for the same thing -- JUSTICE for SANDRA.  Your work is valuable to help put a stop to the monsters and your work is needed just like everyone else.  You are a hard working researcher, as I stated before -- you have a gift and you are using it for good.  When divisiveness comes, it has been my experience, it means we are getting close.  Don't stop!  If we stop, the mean people win!!  We're all tired, we all want to reach the same goal -- let us push forward together as the great monkeys we are!
Blessings,
Sister
 an angelic monkey

Sister
This was one of the MOST MEANINGFUL posts I have ever read!!!! an angelic monkey
You are 100% right!!!

Thank you for helping us turn that corner....that was some powerful conflict resolution,  and from the bottom of my heart I Thank You!!!

Sometimes it is hard to fully communicate only thru the written word!   I appreciate the clarification!!!!  My objective is the same all of you HARD WORKING monkeys have!!!  I want nothing more than to be of help.   I'm sorry if I was out of line...or cantankerous...I didn't mean to be.
  LM

PS  Sometimes these dark cases can bring out the best and worse in all of us...
As long as there is Growth...
IT'S ALL GOOD, right!!!!
This is for you Sister...
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2009, 05:08:46 PM »

LM, you are a good person!! It is very hard to communicate on a flat surface, hell, it's sometimes hard enough to communicate in person.  Knowing that, I think we are all doing a great job of hanging tough.  The key to all relationships is to keep talking -- it can always be worked out my new dear friend.  I don't want to beat this dead horsey, but if there is anyway to put my disclaimer of being a info gatherer at the top or however, I would feel better.  You're much smarter than me in re: these here computers (remember -- you, photobucket, me, mop bucket), so if there is a way, please do it.
In any event, onward and upward and look out you SO and Bs -- we're after you!
 rambo
Blessings to all!!

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2009, 10:39:54 PM »

That's RIGHT, Sister!!!
You better watch out SO's & Abusers...

'Cuz...

Here we COME
Walkin down the street
We get the funniest looks from
Everyone WE meet!
HEY HEY HEY
We're the Monkey's!!!!
People say we monkey around...
But we're too BUSY Diggin'
To put anybody down!!!!!!!!!

You ROCK Sister!
And so do ALL of the Monkeys!!!!
Now, it's baaaack to work! Smile
  LM
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2009, 10:57:42 PM »

That's RIGHT, Sister!!!
You better watch out SO's & Abusers...

'Cuz...

Here we COME
Walkin down the street
We get the funniest looks from
Everyone WE meet!
HEY HEY HEY
We're the Monkey's!!!!
People say we monkey around...
But we're too BUSY Diggin'
To put anybody down!!!!!!!!!

You ROCK Sister!
And so do ALL of the Monkeys!!!!
Now, it's baaaack to work! Smile
  LM

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2009, 01:24:20 AM »

I really need to get back to this and work on this some more as I thought it might connect to gary d lawless, missing father.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.