April 26, 2024, 03:51:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: China's banking advantage - the U.S. should build some firewalls too  (Read 1276 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 08, 2009, 07:55:06 PM »

SHANGHAI, June 7 (Reuters) - Financier George Soros said on Sunday that China's global influence is set to grow faster than most people expect, with its isolation from the global financial system and a heavy state role in banking aiding a relatively swift economic recovery.

He reiterated his cautious views regarding the surge in global stock markets, although he said it may have further to go given liquidity in the markets and that many investors are still sitting on the sidelines.

"In many ways, Chinese banking has benefited from being isolated from the rest of the world and is in better shape than the international banking system," he told an audience at Shanghai's Fudan University.

read more here -
http://www.reuters.com/article/BANKSL/idUSL769860420090607

In the U.S. the government wants to integrate with the rest of the world...what's wrong with this picture? 

Build some firewalls, isolate, make the financial system safe for ALL Americans, not rich global corporations, banks, and others with ties to the Federal Reserve, Treasury, and Congress.

my opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.