March 18, 2024, 10:44:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565577 times)
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1540 on: April 22, 2010, 05:22:02 PM »

I have made a list of missing in and around that area...as well as sexual assaults.  I noticed A LOT of sexual assaults on Broadway in Escondido...and seemed to run two a day at times...I am not finished looking but I will post it when I am finished.

BBM
Thank you labubske, your research and efforts are appreciated.    It's just very, very sad the list sounds like it's going to be long  

are you using that neighborhood crime alert Labubske? I guess there are other ways at going about it, but I am scared. I had a bad dream about gardner last night, he must be a very scary person because I dreamt he was dead and being a ghost he was coming after me with a weapon for vengeance, maybe it is better they not give him the death sentence, just my opinion, you can kill a murderer but you can't take kill the spirit of a murderer... if that makes any sense... I probably shouldn't have posted my nightmare but im sure it will be deleted as it should, sorry in advance.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: April 22, 2010, 06:13:39 PM »

Carma
A Buddhist might believe that he will be reborn as a victim of the same crime he committed to others in a previous life.
A learning experience and as many lives as it takes for a soul to learn.

The world is full of Sheep, Wolves and Eagles.
Take your pick as to which one you wish to be in this life.. 

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: April 22, 2010, 07:04:10 PM »

i dont want to believe in karma or reincarnation, but I think that the world is full of sheep, wolves, and eagles, not physically, but in a certain aspect other than in nature or a zoo.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1543 on: April 22, 2010, 07:05:56 PM »

Judge lifts gag order in Chelsea King, Amber Dubois murder cases
April 22, 2010

A San Diego judge Thursday lifted a gag order in the case of a convicted sex offender who admitted raping and killing 17-year-old Chelsea King and 14-year-old Amber Dubois.

snipped
http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-04-22/local-county-news/crime/judge-lifts-gag-order-in-chelsea-king-amber-dubois-murder-cases

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: April 22, 2010, 07:06:01 PM »

sounds like a trick question, Edward, maybe I should have taken philosophy in high school, maybe someone in here has.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: April 22, 2010, 07:08:25 PM »

Judge lifts gag order in Chelsea King, Amber Dubois murder cases
April 22, 2010

A San Diego judge Thursday lifted a gag order in the case of a convicted sex offender who admitted raping and killing 17-year-old Chelsea King and 14-year-old Amber Dubois.

snipped
http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-04-22/local-county-news/crime/judge-lifts-gag-order-in-chelsea-king-amber-dubois-murder-cases

thanks Nut

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: April 22, 2010, 07:13:40 PM »

sounds like a trick question, Edward, maybe I should have taken philosophy in high school, maybe someone in here has.

Hang in there kiddo.. dream nice dreams. the bad guy ain't comming back.. never.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: April 22, 2010, 07:59:00 PM »

Youre right Edward, im not scared though that was just a dream, unfortunately for chelsea's brother it was not, I can't imagine what chelsea's brother is going through, he is so young and has so much to learn.  I hope he is able to go back to school full-time and go back to playing baseball, he must be feeling all sorts of different negative emotions and it must be difficult to focus on anything. I believe he has a  strong-willed personality like his sister who is also a good role model---a good leader, I think that is what Chelsea's Light is for, all of this news about Gardner must be draining to both amber's family and chelsea's family. We all know gardner is not coming back, maybe there is too much focus on the gardner's arrest  and less on the victims' and the lives they led and how they are being affected by all of this by having to speak to the media, the judge, and listen to gardner and his lawyers, I guess I am now beginning to realize why there was a gag order. If it were me I would not talk to anyone and just have my lawyer do it everything for me. These people being chelsea's and amber's parents are much braver and doing so much good by going out there and doing something to keep sex offenders off the streets and find missing people.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: April 23, 2010, 01:32:55 AM »

I have made a list of missing in and around that area...as well as sexual assaults.  I noticed A LOT of sexual assaults on Broadway in Escondido...and seemed to run two a day at times...I am not finished looking but I will post it when I am finished.

BBM
Thank you labubske, your research and efforts are appreciated.    It's just very, very sad the list sounds like it's going to be long  

are you using that neighborhood crime alert Labubske? I guess there are other ways at going about it, but I am scared. I had a bad dream about gardner last night, he must be a very scary person because I dreamt he was dead and being a ghost he was coming after me with a weapon for vengeance, maybe it is better they not give him the death sentence, just my opinion, you can kill a murderer but you can't take kill the spirit of a murderer... if that makes any sense... I probably shouldn't have posted my nightmare but im sure it will be deleted as it should, sorry in advance.

Sorry, I haven't been able to get on much in the last few days...I am in my last two weeks of school and I have so much going on.  Here is the site that I am using (well the main one right now)...http://mapping.arjis.org/  It shows all of the crimes...you choose the county, date, type of crime and so on...very nice...lays out a map...so, I have been going through the surrounding areas....and looking at his ticket locations and times as well.  Regarding the nightmare...I'm sure that was scary.  Those kind of dreams tend to stick for awhile...hope you are able to shake it off soon.  Reading the forum daily I am sure wears on us.  Sometimes...you have to take a break...especially if it begins to affect you beyond the "normal" ways that it should.  Not saying it is...I have had to step back at times and do something to take my mind off of this for awhile.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: April 23, 2010, 11:16:23 PM »

It is driving me crazy how Gardner was able to get Amber into a vehicle without a huge fight and not one person noticing a thing. I almost hate to say this, but I wonder if he had an accomplice? I am sure his ONLY motivation for giving up Amber's location was for his own selfish purposes, to avoid the death penalty. I cannot see him having any sort of loyalty to anyone, including an accomplice, but on the other hand, I can see him withholding information just because it would give him an edge in his twisted, sick brain.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: April 24, 2010, 05:06:22 PM »

maybe we're not supposed to know how he did it because then kids or people will generalize what a sex offender is, what their m.o. is... just stay far away from strangers or anyone who appears to be a threat or of help , no matter how friendly and charming , or vicious they may seem...

...carrying a cell phone at all times whether it is dead or alive is your best weapon or carry one that works and one that doesn't

i learned that yesterday when a group of teenagers were trying to play a trick on me, and they saw I took my phone out of my pocket, they thought I was going to call the cops, I didn't even have to say a word to them to tell them to go away..just a few things you all probably know by now about how to protect yourself

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: April 24, 2010, 05:10:06 PM »

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12366859

Gardner gag order is lifted, but no one is talking

Posted: Apr 23, 2010 5:42 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 24, 2010 10:10 AM PDT

SAN DIEGO, Calif. (CBS Cool - The gag order in the John Gardner trial has been lifted, but documents about the murder of Chelsea King and Amber Dubois remain sealed. That's because there's a question about whether the public's right to know outweighs the victims' right to privacy.

News 8 has learned four out of 10 search warrants could be released on Monday, but autopsy reports are routinely sealed until sentencing. And even then, there could be another big legal challenge over releasing it.

In a battle over Marsy's Law and freedom of the press, records in the Chelsea King and Amber Dubois murder cases remain sealed, despite a judge lifting a gag order.

"I see a major legal challenge because Marsy's Law gives certain privacy rights to the victims and the families of victims of crimes, and that's going to be balanced against the public's right to know," News 8 legal analyst Bill Nimmo said.

Citing Marsy's Law, or the Victim's Bill of Rights, which protects privacy of crime victims, the King family fought to block the media from making photos and details about the killings public.

Judge David Danielson couldn't order the case files unsealed, so the decision to release records must come from the sheriff's department, Escondido police and the medical examiner's office.

News 8 has submitted records requests with each agency, but so far no one is talking and nothing is being released.

"The amount of information that would be available would be massive," Nimmo said. "Toxicology reports could be instructive if there's some hint that these ladies were drugged in some way."

Nimmo says these documents could provide valuable insight into John Gardner's method of operation, and specifically how he was able to abduct both teens.

"Each of these incidents that have happened and thousands of other ones are all very instructive on how you should construct yourself to avoid harm," Nimmo said.

News 8 has no interest in obtaining autopsy photos, and does not intend to abuse the information, but we are interested in understanding how these crimes occurred, why they happened, how law enforcement reacted in both investigation, how the legal system prosecuted each case and what the community can learn from this tragedy.

"The United States Supreme Court and many courts have ruled that it's important for society to have full and complete reports of crime. That's the only way society can counteract crime," media attorney Guylyn Cummins said.

The district attorney and the sheriff's department says it will honor the families' wishes by not discussing either case with the media.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1552 on: April 24, 2010, 07:19:13 PM »

It is driving me crazy how Gardner was able to get Amber into a vehicle without a huge fight and not one person noticing a thing. I almost hate to say this, but I wonder if he had an accomplice? I am sure his ONLY motivation for giving up Amber's location was for his own selfish purposes, to avoid the death penalty. I cannot see him having any sort of loyalty to anyone, including an accomplice, but on the other hand, I can see him withholding information just because it would give him an edge in his twisted, sick brain.

If he had an accomplice which i think is possible because he was hanging out with another sex offenders (whitehair) probably also during his parole, he could be holding back information about an accomplice so he doesn't get beat up in prison if he gets stuck with him as a cell mate,'

then again Gardner is a big strong man and looks like he can take care of himself

Gardner has said so himself in the letter to his ex-girlfriend that he is a shy guy who got picked on a lot when he was a kid.

maybe he doesn't like to get picked on so he thinks he is protecting himself that way by covering for his friend.

I personally think Gardner has no real friends but then again it seems like he is a social drinker, he smoked weed with another s.o. you could be right maybe he does  have a friend who likes young girls and went and tried to picking up girls using his friends' or friend's car(s).

Fixed as requested.  BH
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 07:57:44 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: April 24, 2010, 07:21:37 PM »

delete "to" from maybe he does have a friend who likes young girls and went and tried picking up young girls using his friends' or friend's car(s)

Done BH
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 07:56:24 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: April 24, 2010, 10:24:24 PM »

delete "to" from maybe he does have a friend who likes young girls and went and tried picking up young girls using his friends' or friend's car(s)

Done BH

Perhaps he did not kill Amber at all but knew who did. After he got nailed for the horrendous murder of Chelsea, he decided to take the fall in order to get the death penalty off of the table. I just cannot fathom how he got Amber into his car all by himself without being seen. Amber was a very very smart girl. The only possibility in my mind is he came up to her from behind and she did not hear him as she had her headphones on. I know walkers and joggers like to wear head phones, but in light of all of the sickos out there, I don't think it is a good idea at all! It bothers the heck out of my that Gardner was already caught once with another sex offender. How many others may he have hung out with?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: April 25, 2010, 01:14:58 AM »

Done BH

Perhaps he did not kill Amber at all but knew who did. After he got nailed for the horrendous murder of Chelsea, he decided to take the fall in order to get the death penalty off of the table. I just cannot fathom how he got Amber into his car all by himself without being seen. Amber was a very very smart girl. The only possibility in my mind is he came up to her from behind and she did not hear him as she had her headphones on. I know walkers and joggers like to wear head phones, but in light of all of the sickos out there, I don't think it is a good idea at all! It bothers the heck out of my that Gardner was already caught once with another sex offender. How many others may he have hung out with?

I have mixed feelings about this.  I have worked with criminal offenders for years and I have heard many of their "tricks" such as if you already have a lot against you and you will be in there for life (or death) anyhow then they will go ahead and "admit" to committing a certain crime.  In this case, it ensured that he would not receive the death penalty for this case.  The guy on the outside will more than likely keep him fed from the "canteen."  It is a possibility being that he hung out with at least one/two SO...I would be monitoring his mail and whoever deposits money. He denied, denied, denied the last known attack...that sent him to prison the first time...he would not admit it for anything...so to me it is pretty interesting that he decided to admit to this instead of trying to find a way out...with the first victim (that we know of) there was strong evidence...though, there wasn't a murder...but still he did not plead guilty.  So, either he KNOWS that they have so much evidence (physical) that there is no way out...or he is taking the blame...which essentially gave him a better deal.  OR...did he have a sudden sense of remorse?  I am very mixed about this right now.  When I first heard about it this guilty plea, regarding Amber, I had an uneasy feeling that he did not do it.  I cannot explain why.  Maybe because I have not followed the case for the last year or possibly read information that actually wasn't correct (like reports of her walking with a dark skin thin man).   But, overall I am confident that the police would question him enough to get answers that only the killer could know (even if the killer relays information him)...still only the killer would know...and they physically put him with her or her in his vehicle and so on...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1556 on: April 25, 2010, 12:29:49 PM »

He buried his victims in a shallow grave. That is a sign of remorse or guilt after the fact. If there were two men, with the remote location of the kill site, they would not have buried the body. They would not have cared about hiding the victim.

I seems he is the type who kills and has a cooling off period (about one year), then kills again. Aren't those signs of a budding serial killer?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: April 25, 2010, 12:39:33 PM »

He buried his victims in a shallow grave. That is a sign of remorse or guilt after the fact. If there were two men, with the remote location of the kill site, they would not have buried the body. They would not have cared about hiding the victim.

I seems he is the type who kills and has a cooling off period (about one year), then kills again. Aren't those signs of a budding serial killer?

I am waiting to see what they do and do not release in the press regarding this case. There is something very troubling that does not add up for me regarding Gardner having done this crime. If and when I get the go ahead, I will post. The other thing that has always bothered me is the AA meeting near the school at 7 am. Since Gardner was seen in Jesmond Dene park I cannot help but wonder if he attented those meetings. I also wonder if perhaps he met other sex offenders in those same meetings. He was drinking when he murdered Chelsea and from what I have heard, he was a big drinker.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: April 25, 2010, 12:40:13 PM »

My name is Amber Dubois
Please
don’t cry sad tears for me.

All of you here and my family I
am looking down from heaven up above Waiting till we meet
again, yet watching you with love.

I had so much to offer, so
much more to give I was denied the chance for this, long
life not mine to live.

For animals I came to ...help, or so
it was I thought.

My purpose now is different than one I ever
sought. I know that you are sad and you don’t understand But
take my word and rest assured that I am in good hands.

Amber
Dubois, was my name and it will always be,

When you think of
all your children, please remember me...

Written by Carrie
McGonigle in the memorial program
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: April 25, 2010, 12:53:33 PM »

Done BH

I have mixed feelings about this.  I have worked with criminal offenders for years and I have heard many of their "tricks" such as if you already have a lot against you and you will be in there for life (or death) anyhow then they will go ahead and "admit" to committing a certain crime.  In this case, it ensured that he would not receive the death penalty for this case.  The guy on the outside will more than likely keep him fed from the "canteen."  It is a possibility being that he hung out with at least one/two SO...I would be monitoring his mail and whoever deposits money. He denied, denied, denied the last known attack...that sent him to prison the first time...he would not admit it for anything...so to me it is pretty interesting that he decided to admit to this instead of trying to find a way out...with the first victim (that we know of) there was strong evidence...though, there wasn't a murder...but still he did not plead guilty.  So, either he KNOWS that they have so much evidence (physical) that there is no way out...or he is taking the blame...which essentially gave him a better deal.  OR...did he have a sudden sense of remorse?  I am very mixed about this right now.  When I first heard about it this guilty plea, regarding Amber, I had an uneasy feeling that he did not do it.  I cannot explain why.  Maybe because I have not followed the case for the last year or possibly read information that actually wasn't correct (like reports of her walking with a dark skin thin man).   But, overall I am confident that the police would question him enough to get answers that only the killer could know (even if the killer relays information him)...still only the killer would know...and they physically put him with her or her in his vehicle and so on...

There are many things that do not add up for me. One of the things that really bothers me is the fact that he admitted to it. If you watched the press conference with Bonnie Dumanis, the District Attorney, she made it clear that they did not have ANYTHING to tie Gardner to Amber. Apparently they found many things to tie him to Chelsea, but nothing to Amber. I realize that 14 months had gone by, but still. NOTHING? Not a hair, fiber, her cell phone, back pack, the contents of her backpack, NOTHING? He may also be one hell of an actor. If you watched his face during the sentencing, he gave a blank stare when they read his crimes against Chelsea and the jogger in December. When they read his crimes against Amber, he actually showed a bit of emotion. A BIT. But it was enough to get noticed by others, not just myself. Was this what he wanted us to see? Showing a tad bit of remorse so he can convince others that he did do the crime and actually felt remorse about it? After all, he said that it was Moe's plea that made him come forward with regards to Amber. What about Moe and Carrie's pleas throughout their 14 month hell? Why did he not come forward during all of that time? While he was a free man?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.