March 19, 2024, 03:00:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565625 times)
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1620 on: May 05, 2010, 01:36:10 AM »

Thanks labubske, it has just about everything to know about JAG. I wish JAG was sorry for  what he did  to Amber and Chelsea, if he was really sorry he would call Carrie McGonigle up and tell her everything she wanted to know whether his lawyer told him to or not, im sure he has been watching the news i mean if he has a TV in his cell.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: May 05, 2010, 11:49:21 AM »

Gardner told the media that he would answer the families questions. I certainly hope that Carrie gets her answers. She really needs this for her own sense of closure.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: May 05, 2010, 12:36:01 PM »

Have Carrie read this item please.

http://www.youth-suicide.com/gay-bisexual/homosexuality-violence/07-prison-violence.htm
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: May 05, 2010, 01:27:19 PM »

Also this opinion out of U.C. DAVIS.. A psychiatrist opinion

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

It suggests Homosexual behavior in itself has little or nothing to do with child molestation.

So this is why I consider Prison and Violent Homosexual behavior and this Gardner becoming victim to such and a Slave to a master..
My point is this.. Gardner may have taken his victims to his currant Master outside of prison..

IF there is anyone involved with Gardner in the kidnaps and murder it would be this other personality that would be involved..

There is a time problem in Chelsea .. Gardner has also lied about Amber in my opinion..
That is the only reason I am considering this other Culprit.

Plus the woman from redondo beach, her body being dumped in the area where Gardner grows up more then a hundred miles away from where she was taken from bothers me still although it may have nothing to do with Gardner..But the What If's ?
I am just considering the possible.. That is all.

ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1624 on: May 05, 2010, 06:30:20 PM »

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/may/05/amber-dubois-mother-wants-answers-from-gardner/

Now that Carie wants to meet with him, he's stalling. WTF! Guess he's not man enough to face a strong willed women.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: May 06, 2010, 12:20:17 AM »

Warrants: Gardner stalked woman weeks after Amber's murder

SAN DIEGO (CBS8 & AP) — Police believe a registered sex offender, John Gardner, stalked a young woman on the street less than two months after he raped and murdered Escondido teenager Amber Dubois, according to search warrants unsealed Wednesday.

A police officer in Escondido identified John Albert Gardner III as the driver of a gray vehicle that followed a woman on April 2, 2009, the documents state.

The woman, perhaps 20 years old, had flagged down the officer for help and said the driver had been following her all day for no reason.

The woman left the area before the officer could ask more questions.  She has never been identified.

"The officer quickly contacted the vehicle as it tried to depart the area and identified the driver as Gardner," the warrant said without elaborating.

The warrant doesn't say where the incident took place - or what happened to Gardner - but News 8 uncovered a traffic citation written against Gardner by Escondido police on that very same day around 5 p.m.

Escondido officer Mark Noyes cited Gardner for not having a license with him and for having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle, according to the citation.

That traffic stop took place at West El Norte Parkway and Iris Lane, just half a mile from Escondido High School, which is where Amber was heading when she disappeared.  Gardner was a registered sex offender at the time.

News 8 tried to contact Escondido police to find out if the April 2, 2009 incident put Gardner higher on their radar screen regarding Amber's disappearance, but the District Attorney's office has asked law enforcement not to comment.

The warrants also said there were other incidents involving Gardner and his "association" with teenage females, including one in Escondido, perhaps in February, the same month Gardner killed 17-year-old Chelsea King.

The documents did not elaborate further on that issue.

Gardner matches the description of a man reported to be driving a Gold sedan while stalking a 16-year-old girl in Lake Elsinore on October 28, 2009.  The driver displayed a handgun and the girl ran away.

In addition, Gardner is suspected of driving a car that followed an 11-year-old girl near Bernardo Heights Middle School on February 24, 2010, the day before Chelsea King's murder, according to search warrants previously made public.

Gardner, 31, will be sentenced to life in prison without parole on May 14 after pleading guilty to raping and murdering King and 14-year-old Amber Dubois, who vanished while walking to school in Escondido in February 2009.

Gardner was registered to live in the north San Diego suburb from August 2008 to January 2010. He was released from prison in 2005 after serving five years of a six-year sentence for molesting a 13-year-old San Diego neighbor. He completed parole in September 2008, seven months before the alleged stalking incident.

Marc Carlos, a San Diego criminal defense attorney, said the suspected stalker could potentially have been charged, or at least detained, if the victim identified him. Without that, prosecutors would be unable to link him to the crime.

"It was a missed opportunity not because of the police but because the female didn't stay around," Carlos said. "What proof do they have that it was him?"

The warrants — unsealed by Superior Court Judge Richard Whitney on a request by news organizations including The Associated Press — said investigators turned up no evidence in a search of Gardner's phone records after King disappeared Feb. 25 while running in a San Diego park.

Gardner, in an interview that aired last week on News 8, sidestepped a question on whether he targeted other victims.

"Good try," he said and laughed.

The newly unsealed warrants said Gardner worked from August 2007 to October 2009 for Can-Do Electric Inc., an El Cajon company that does electrical work.

Bob Cantrell, president of the company, said Gardner worked as an electrician and was well-liked by his co-workers. He was hardworking, spoke up at training sessions and improved his skills during his time at the company.

"Our hearts are broken over the entire situation," Cantrell said. "We're praying for the families of the girls and for John and hoping the healing can get started."

http://www.760kfmb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12431000
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: May 06, 2010, 12:22:50 AM »

video

Gardner stalked another woman 2 months after Amber
http://www.760kfmb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12431000#

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: May 06, 2010, 12:25:16 AM »

Document Shows John Gardner Stalked a Woman

SAN DIEGO - The admitted killer of San Diego area teenagers Chelsea King and Amber Dubois spent an entire day following a 20-year-old woman in Escondido a year ago, according to search warrants released Wednesday.

According to the warrants, an officer was flagged down by the young woman, who pointed to a gray vehicle and said the driver had been following her all day for no reason.

The officer intercepted the driver as he tried to leave and identified him as John Albert Gardner III, then went back to contact the woman to take a crime report. But she had left the area and was never identified, according to the search warrant.

Gardner, 31, had lived in Escondido from as early as August 2008 through January of this year, according to authorities.

Judge Richard Whitney today ordered four search warrants unsealed in the Gardner case.

He will be sentenced May 14 to a pair of consecutive life prison terms without the possibility of parole, plus an additional 33 years to life for assaulting a woman late last year. He pleaded guilty to both murders on April 16.

Chelsea, an avid runner and straight-A senior at Poway High School, disappeared on the afternoon of Feb. 25 after going for a run at Rancho Bernardo Community Park. The 17-year-old's body was discovered five days later in a shallow grave near a tributary of Lake Hodges. She had been strangled.

Amber was a 14-year-old freshman at Escondido High School when she vanished while walking to school in February 2009. Her skeletal remains were found last month in Pala. An autopsy determined that she had been stabbed to death.

Both teens had been raped.

Early last month, three days after Gardner was arraigned on charges of murdering Chelsea, he led authorities to Amber's body. In return, prosecutors agreed not to use his knowledge of the whereabouts of her remains against him in court.

In denying that he had specifically targeted the victims, Gardner told KFMB last week that "it wasn't about their age" and said he was on seemingly routine outings prior to the abductions.

"To calm myself, I'll go for a walk, or I'll go for a drive, just to calm down," Gardner said.

He described the impulse to attack the girls as sudden and overwhelming.

"I mean, I was aware of what I was doing, and I could not stop myself," Gardner said. "I was -- had a major rage, and (was) pissed off, and pissed off at my whole life and everybody that's hurt me. And (I) blew up, and I hurt the wrong people."

Gardner spoke remorsefully of his crimes several times during the interview.

"I hate myself," Gardner said. "I really do. There is no -- there is no taking back what I did. And if I could, yes I would. Are you kidding me? But I was out of control. If I was able to stop myself in the middle of it, I would've. And I could not. I was out of control."

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Document-Shows-John-Gardner-Stalked-a-Woman/8NDisr2ZXUqEiXrf4PRXmg.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: May 06, 2010, 12:27:58 AM »

Police Report May Have Saved Chelsea
No crime report obtained from young woman in Escondido

Could John Gardner have been taken off the streets within weeks of Amber DuBois' disappearance?

It's a question that arose after Wednesday's release of search warrants issued two days after his March 3 arraignment in the Chelsea King murder case. The court documents, sealed for the past month, indicate that stalking may have been part of Gardner's modus operandi.

Six and a half weeks after Amber went missing, according to court records, a young woman, possibly 20, flagged down an Escondido police officer to complain about a "gray vehicle" whose driver "had been following her all day for no reason."

The officer pulled him over and identified him as Gardner, but the woman had left the area before a crime report could be taken.

Could that report have led authorities to Gardne's criminal background?

"They're not idiots," Carlos said, referring to the police. "I mean, if you have a report of a sex offender stalking somebody, they're going to do something about it.... It's not a matter of being overworked. They would recognize that as being a sign of trouble, a sign of somebody who was acting out -- and do something about it."

Also included in the search warrants released Wednesday was a declaration by a sheriff's detective that noted that a witness who saw Amber walking to Escondido High School on Feb. 13, 2009, the day she disappeared, was "in the company of a tall, 'doughy' male."

Gardner stands 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 230 pounds.

"He probably didn't whack her in the head in the middle of a residential area," said Marc Carlos, a San Diego defense attorney who has represented dozens of sex offenders. "He most likely talked her into a situation where she got in the car with him -- or at least left the area with him."

The four warrants also named nearly three dozen telephone service providers, seeking records of calls made from and to six numbers used by Gardner between August 2007 and last February. No evidence was turned up, however.

One of the six phones Gardner used, identified in the search warrants, belonged to an El Cajon firm that employed him as an electrician for more than two years, until layoffs last October.

A company official described Gardner a a hard woker, well-liked and said that nobody there was aware he was a registered sex offender.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Gardner-Search-Warrants-Cite-Apparent-Stalking-92911229.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: May 06, 2010, 12:30:15 AM »

Warrants: Calif. teen killer John Gardner likely stalked woman

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Newly unsealed search warrants say police believe a man who raped and murdered two San Diego-area teenage girls had stalked another young woman.

The warrants unsealed Wednesday say an officer in suburban Escondido identified John Albert Gardner III as the driver of a gray vehicle suspected of following a woman all day on April 2, 2009.

The woman, around 20 years old, had flagged down the officer for help.

The woman left the area before the officer could ask more questions and has never been identified.

The warrants say Gardner had other “associations” with teenage females but does not elaborate.

Gardner will be sentenced May 14 for the murders of 17-year-old Chelsea King and 14-year-old Amber Dubois.

http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-05-05/local-county-news/warrants-calif-teen-killer-john-gardner-likely-stalked-woman
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: May 06, 2010, 12:31:23 AM »

Amber Dubois' mother pushes for answers before sentencing

SAN DIEGO (CBS Cool - Carrie McGonigle, the mother of Amber Dubois, wants to talk to her daughter's killer John Gardner. But she says she's getting little cooperation.

McGonigle claims she's getting the runaround from law enforcement and Gardner's attorneys. She says they've told her that she can't speak with him until after sentencing, and that she was on the prison's no-visit list, which was not true.

McGonigle wants to speak with Gardner before he's sentenced next week, and she says if she's not able to meet with Gardner, she will not attend the sentencing.

http://www.760kfmb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12430760
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: May 06, 2010, 12:34:03 AM »

Gardner Refuses to See Amber's Mom
She has a list of 20 questions for her daughter's killer

Carrie McGonigle, the mother of murdered teenager Amber Dubois, was turned away from a visit with her daughter's killer, John Gardner.

Gardner, 31, pleaded guilty to killing Dubois and Poway teenager Chelsea King and had said he would talk to his victim's parents if they wanted more information.

"I'm calling him out on what he said, so let's see if he does it," McGonigle said.

She called deputies on Monday, to try and get a visit, but there weren't any times available.  She called back on Tuesday several times until she said deputies went up to Gardner's cell to ask him if he'll meet with her.

"He wanted me to speak to his attorneys and he was asking deputies 'Should I or shouldn't I?' and the deputy said you just need to say yes or no, 'Do you want to meet? Yes or no? I can't give you advice,'"McGonigle said.

Gardner's attorneys told McGonigle that she couldn't meet with their client until after his sentencing on May 14.

McGonigle said Gardner eventually declined.  But she's hoping he will say yes before the sentencing when she and other family members will give their victim impact speeches.

"I've waited 15 months for answers and I want them before sentencing because it completely changes what I'm going to say at the hearing," McGonigle said."I don't want to have to hold back on my statement because of being afraid of him saying 'You know what? I'm never going to give this family the answers that they want.'"

McGonigle has a list of 20 questions for Gardner.  The number one question is "Why Amber?" She says the rest of the questions are private.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Gardner-says-No-to-Ambers-Mom-92840579.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: May 06, 2010, 12:36:20 AM »

Amber Dubois' Mom Wants Answers

ESCONDIDO--Carrie McGonigle wants to look her daughter's killer in the eyes and ask him the question she's wondered about for 15 months, "Why Amber?"

John Gardner, the confessed killer of Amber Dubois and Chelsea King, recently granted a 2.5 hour phone interview from jail to a local media outlet. As part of the conversation, he offered to talk with his victims' families.

Ever since hearing that, Carrie McGonigle has wanted to take him up on his offer. She wants answers straight from Gardner's mouth.

She used sheriff's deputies to get a message to Gardner that she was ready to talk.

"He was asking the deputies should I or shouldn't I? The deputies said you need to say--yes or no--I can't give you advice...He didn't know what to do" said McGonigle.

McGonigle said it is important she talks to Gardner now--before his sentencing.

"Right now I'm strong enough where I could ask him questions I want to ask him and I could walk away if he gets into details where I don't want to. After sentencing, I'll be an emotional wreck as well will but I also feel like I'll be desperate for answers" she said.

McGonigle continued, "I've waited 15 months for answers and I want them. And I want them before sentencing because it completely changes what I'm going to say."

She believes if Gardner has 2.5 hours to talk to a TV station, he should be able to talk with her.

She thinks Gardner is a liar, but still wants to speak with him. "I'd rather have one answer that's the truth than nothing at all. I've had nothing for 15 months."

McGonigle does not want to have a phone conversation, she wants to look Gardner straight in the eye.

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Amber-Dubois-Mom-Wants-Answers/H2Z7esnKbUqiP_4dNjSTVw.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: May 06, 2010, 12:38:20 AM »

Amber Dubois' Mother Trying To Meet With Gardner
Carrie McGonigle Says She'll Do Everything In Her Power To Meet With John Gardner Before Sentencing

ESCONDIDO, Calif. -- The mother of slain teen Amber Dubois spoke to 10News on Tuesday and said she is doing everything in her power to meet with John Gardner before he is sentenced.

With only ten days left until Gardner’s sentencing, Carrie McGonigle is stopping at nothing to meet with him one-on-one before then.

“I contacted Escondido police and asked them to help me, they contacted Sheriff Gore. I contacted the DA, my attorney, everyone to try to get in,” said McGonigle. 

Eventually, she went straight to the county jail and personally asked to meet with Gardner.

“He wanted me to speak to his lawyer and he was asking the deputies, ‘Should I or shouldn’t I?’ and the deputy just said, ‘You need to just say yes or no…I can’t give you advice,’” she said.

McGonigle was turned away, but she said she can’t understand why because Gardner offered to meet with his victims’ families during a recent interview.

“So why is he hesitant now? It should be a yes or no answer for him,” she said.

If McGonigle does not get to meet with Gardner, she said she will not go to the sentencing but she will write up a victim’s sentencing.

“I’ve waited 15 months for answers and I want them and I want them before sentencing because it completely changes what I’m going to say at the hearing,” she said.

She believes what happened Tuesday is evidence of Gardner continuing to manipulate behind bars.

http://www.10news.com/news/23456887/detail.html
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: May 06, 2010, 01:02:08 AM »

Here is another traffic stop...I am looking through the different counties in CA now...and then link the dates up on the crime map.

Case LL015123JG Defendant 2510431 GARDNER III, JOHN ALBERT

Filed Charges
Count    Charge    Severity    Description    Violation Date    Plea    Status
1    VC I21453(A)    I    VEHICLE STOP ON RED SIGNAL    12/12/2006    GUILTY    CONVICTED

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: May 06, 2010, 01:16:27 AM »

Case MD18631JG Defendant 727943 GARDNER III, JOHN ANTHONY

Filed Charges
1    VC I22349A    I    EXCEEDING 65 MPH    03/12/2000    GUILTY    CONVICTED
2    VC I26708A    I    OBSTRUCTING DRIVER'S VIEW    03/12/2000    GUILTY    CONVICTED

This is interesting...I know that it says John Anthony Gardner III...
GARDNER III, JOHN ANTHONY      06/1979      MD18631JG      03/20/2000      VC I22349A
GARDNER III, JOHN ALBERT              04/1979      LL015123JG      12/20/2006      VC I21453(A)

I wonder if he had an alias...or someone entered this wrong...birthdays are so close...and middle name different...though the first one reads date 3/20/2000...that is when it was filed...the incident was 3/12/2000 just four days before the attack that sent him to prison the first time...thought it similar enough to at least mention.
http://170.164.31.10/openaccess/criminal/criminalnames.asp?deflastname=GARDNER&bus=N&defmidname=&deffirstname=JOHN&defdob=&courtcode=X&filedatefrom=&filedateto=&limit=50&DSN=

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: May 06, 2010, 01:32:35 AM »

Okay so this is in Riverside...something is up with JAGs names...I wonder if he carried an altered ID?

Name     Month/Year of Birth     Case Number     Filing Date     Count 1 Charge
GARDNER, JOHN ALBERT     04/1979     112535JG     02/10/2010     VC 4000A1
GARDNER, JOHN ANTHONY     06/1979     RS09693JG     03/21/2007     VC 21453A

Look at the birth dates.  Just like the one that I just posted.

Case 112535JG Defendant 2010292 GARDNER, JOHN ALBERT

Filed Charges
1    VC 4000A1    I    No evidence of Current Registration    01/30/2010        ACTIVE
2    VC 16028A    I    No Proof Financial Responsibil    01/30/2010        ACTIVE

Case RS09693JG Defendant 330486 GARDNER, JOHN ANTHONY

Filed Charges
1    VC 21453A    I    Fail to Obey Red Signal/Light    02/13/2007        DISMISSED

http://public-access.riverside.courts.ca.gov/OpenAccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber=RS09693JG&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbr=330486&dsn=

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: May 06, 2010, 07:53:52 AM »

why was this idiot still roaming our streets???

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: May 06, 2010, 12:27:06 PM »

This guy slipped through the cracks OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! It is amazing and so disgusting! I still want to know if he attended the AA meetings at 7 am in the church by the high school!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: May 06, 2010, 12:42:16 PM »

Hi Edward,
I will try, but she has been super busy and I don't think she has read here much lately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.