March 19, 2024, 04:35:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565705 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: May 06, 2010, 02:16:05 PM »

She was the one asking for a possible accomplice.. It means nothing if he did not have an accomplice.

One thing is for sure..
I doubt Amber was dead in an hour and a half and
I doubt Chelsea was dead shortly after he encountered her.

He lies.
WHY ?

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: May 07, 2010, 12:29:52 AM »

Okay so this is in Riverside...something is up with JAGs names...I wonder if he carried an altered ID?

Name     Month/Year of Birth     Case Number     Filing Date     Count 1 Charge
GARDNER, JOHN ALBERT     04/1979     112535JG     02/10/2010     VC 4000A1
GARDNER, JOHN ANTHONY     06/1979     RS09693JG     03/21/2007     VC 21453A

Look at the birth dates.  Just like the one that I just posted.

Case 112535JG Defendant 2010292 GARDNER, JOHN ALBERT

Filed Charges
Count    Charge    Severity    Description    Violation Date    Plea    Status
1    VC 4000A1    I    No evidence of Current Registration    01/30/2010        ACTIVE
2    VC 16028A    I    No Proof Financial Responsibil    01/30/2010        ACTIVE

Case RS09693JG Defendant 330486 GARDNER, JOHN ANTHONY

Filed Charges
1    VC 21453A    I    Fail to Obey Red Signal/Light    02/13/2007        DISMISSED

http://public-access.riverside.courts.ca.gov/OpenAccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber=RS09693JG&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbr=330486&dsn=

whoa, i can't believe he has another middle name he uses... Wow... Good job with that one. Who would have thought he would go that far? and if you click "actions and minutes" it said he was going to use "internet" traffic schooling, isn't that during the time he was on parole and wasn't supposed to be using the internet? the date being 2/13/2007 and 3/21/2007...oh well not like they would have checked it out anyway, he did pay the $416 fine though, but the case was "dismissed"...why did he run the red light in the first place and that being it was same date and month he took Amber, is that a coincidence?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: May 07, 2010, 02:14:44 AM »

Okay so this is in Riverside...something is up with JAGs names...I wonder if he carried an altered ID?

Name     Month/Year of Birth     Case Number     Filing Date     Count 1 Charge
GARDNER, JOHN ALBERT     04/1979     112535JG     02/10/2010     VC 4000A1
GARDNER, JOHN ANTHONY     06/1979     RS09693JG     03/21/2007     VC 21453A

Look at the birth dates.  Just like the one that I just posted.

Case 112535JG Defendant 2010292 GARDNER, JOHN ALBERT

Filed Charges
1    VC 4000A1    I    No evidence of Current Registration    01/30/2010        ACTIVE
2    VC 16028A    I    No Proof Financial Responsibil    01/30/2010        ACTIVE

Case RS09693JG Defendant 330486 GARDNER, JOHN ANTHONY

Filed Charges
1    VC 21453A    I    Fail to Obey Red Signal/Light    02/13/2007        DISMISSED

http://public-access.riverside.courts.ca.gov/OpenAccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber=RS09693JG&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbr=330486&dsn=

whoa, i can't believe he has another middle name he uses... Wow... Good job with that one. Who would have thought he would go that far? and if you click "actions and minutes" it said he was going to use "internet" traffic schooling, isn't that during the time he was on parole and wasn't supposed to be using the internet? the date being 2/13/2007 and 3/21/2007...oh well not like they would have checked it out anyway, he did pay the $416 fine though, but the case was "dismissed"...why did he run the red light in the first place and that being it was same date and month he took Amber, is that a coincidence?
Well, I'm not certain that John Anthony Gardner III is actually John Albert Gardner III, but it's interesting that the dates of birth are both 1979 and one is 4 and one is 6...and this is in Riverside (paired) and in San Diego (paired).  That is eerie about 2/13...I believe that he stalked girls and women (maybe guys), he was on the road A LOT!  I didn't click further to see that he was going to use internet traffic school...what a shame, guess the laws are more "technical" then anything...I believe he did have many names.  Just like his myspace page...when I found that...I just knew it was him...Jason Stud...everything about that page pointed to him.  I am sure that there is more online too.  We just haven't found it yet.  He was a stalker...even though he denies that.  He planned these murders.  He probably already had the place set up when he took Chelsea.  I don't believe Amber was his first murder.  I wouldn't doubt that he drove down to Tijuana and did some things there.  He lived in his truck for awhile, it sounds...so, what's to say that he didn't travel around?  It seemed as though he had an awful lot of shovels too.  I'm still looking for stuff.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: May 07, 2010, 02:41:15 AM »

not sure if I am allowed to put this up...but I am wondering if this is JAG.  Looks like last access was February of 2007...he would have been 29, which is the stated age.  (Not that he wouldn't lie)  Possible. en.netlog.com/eviljason I didn't make it a link.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: May 07, 2010, 05:40:02 PM »

She was the one asking for a possible accomplice.. It means nothing if he did not have an accomplice.

One thing is for sure..
I doubt Amber was dead in an hour and a half and
I doubt Chelsea was dead shortly after he encountered her.

He lies.
WHY ?

I think he lies because he has no conscience. It is all a big game for him. He thinks he is smarter than LE as well. He goes on and on in his interview about all of the mistakes that LE made. So typical that his victims were young girls. Maybe now, in prison, he will be able to take on someone his own size. I don't think it will work out well for him. He is not a man, he is a little arrogant bully in a mans "doughy" body.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: May 07, 2010, 05:50:31 PM »

doughy body  Monkey Devil! that made me chuckle. Remember the witness saying that? He was doughy. I hope he becomes someones wife in prison

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: May 07, 2010, 09:50:56 PM »

doughy body  Monkey Devil! that made me chuckle. Remember the witness saying that? He was doughy. I hope he becomes someones wife in prison

I don't think he is going to last very long in prison. I think it is so perfect that he will now have to watch his back every second of every day and night. He is a big "doughy" wimp who went after sweet, innocent teenage girls. He will not have the stomach to wait and watch every minute. Someone will take him out or he will do it to himself. He is a huge coward! So typical that he goes on and on about remorse etc. Tells the media that he will only answer questions to the family members. Then Carrie, one of his victims mothers, goes to the jail and what does he do? He asks one of the guards "should I or shouldn't I"? Of course, he does not meet with her. He thinks he has power and he thinks he is really smart. He has nothing but thousands and thousands of minutes to wait and watch. His question should be "Will they or won't they" with regards to someone taking him out of this world. Personally, I hope he lasts a long long time. The waiting will be torture for him. Isolation may be the best thing for him. If he cannot be around other people, he will surely go insane. After all, he thinks he is so damn smart, how boring not to have anyone to share his wealth of knowledge with. It galls me to no end that he slipped through the cracks over and over and over. I wonder if it has anything to do with his mother? If his mother was a poor, uneducated person on Government assistance, I wonder if they would have hauled his fat butt in. I just wonder if she vouched for him and said that she would watch out for him? After all, she is a psyche nurse! I am sorry to go on and on. The whole thing makes me so sick to my stomach!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: May 07, 2010, 10:01:37 PM »

If anyone has any ideas how he got Amber in the car, please share them. I know that sicko liar is going to probably tell Carrie a big bunch of fat lies, if and when he ever agrees to meet with her. I think he parked his car and walked up behind her and told her he had a gun. Why someone did not see it, I do not know. What I do know is that there is no way that Amber got in the car with him voluntarily. Carrie had just had a conversation with Amber a week or so before it happened. Carrie had heard about the attempted abductions in Poway. Amber was very very smart. The sicko had to have told her he had a weapon! I also do not believe that his victims were random as he proclaims. I think he had watched Amber for a while. Then he has the gull to state that if Amber had ridden a bus she would be alive. Unbelievable. Try to push the blame onto the parents and the victim. Yeah, it was Amber and her parents fault that Amber, a 14 year old high school student, walked a short distance through a residential neighborhood to school in broad daylight with tons of traffic around. He is a giant piece of sick garbage!
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1648 on: May 08, 2010, 01:09:21 AM »

i know i shouldn't say this but it kind of relates to what you were talking about Sebastian, he probably subdued her in public with a weapon... that is so sick if he did that. I mean if someone were to come behind me and hurt me with a weapon and tell me to get in a car with that person I would probably get in the car...Then again his mom is a nurse or something like that, he could have taken a syringe with some kind of drug from her, maybe one that makes you feel sleepy, I can't think of any right now. I wonder if he knew any drug dealers on the streets, or maybe a pharmacy technician at his mom's work had given Gardner some kind of medication that could have been used to get Amber in his car.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: May 08, 2010, 01:28:46 AM »

If anyone has any ideas how he got Amber in the car, please share them. I know that sicko liar is going to probably tell Carrie a big bunch of fat lies, if and when he ever agrees to meet with her. I think he parked his car and walked up behind her and told her he had a gun. Why someone did not see it, I do not know. What I do know is that there is no way that Amber got in the car with him voluntarily. Carrie had just had a conversation with Amber a week or so before it happened. Carrie had heard about the attempted abductions in Poway. Amber was very very smart. The sicko had to have told her he had a weapon! I also do not believe that his victims were random as he proclaims. I think he had watched Amber for a while. Then he has the gull to state that if Amber had ridden a bus she would be alive. Unbelievable. Try to push the blame onto the parents and the victim. Yeah, it was Amber and her parents fault that Amber, a 14 year old high school student, walked a short distance through a residential neighborhood to school in broad daylight with tons of traffic around. He is a giant piece of sick garbage!

With the reports of a man, that fits Gardners description, pulling up to a child and showing her a gun and telling her to get into the car...then I believe that he lead Amber to believe that he had a weapon, knife or gun (he admits to having a knife that day).  He didn't necessarily have to show it to her, he probably walked in behind her and said i have a gun if you scream then ___________.  I would like to say that I would run, scream, make a scene in this situation...but I really don't know...maybe I would freeze and everything that I had ever been taught would be gone...and I too am a very smart person (well, I like to think I am).  She may have froze.  Who knows what the sicko said.  He was experienced at this...imo.  I believe that he followed her around and knew the best time to approach her...even though it was busy...he still had a plan.  Reports say she was walking quickly...I think I read that it was misting or cold or something...was she walking quickly when he was with her?  Or was that reported as her walking quickly by herself?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: May 08, 2010, 01:56:35 AM »

Perhaps she was walking quickly because he had been following her. There was a report he followed a girl home from school. I think he took Amber much in the way he attempted to take the other girls.
I don't believe it was random, I don't believe him when he says that. I find it too much of a coincidence amber was a similar type to his mother.

There are other victims out there, I think it is obvious. Now it is time for LE and the DA to step up the plate and get justice for all of his victims. Somewhere there maybe another dead teenaged girl, buried along some lonely trail and her family is wondering where she is. I would hope they are very seriously investigating and continue to interrogate dough boy.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: May 08, 2010, 11:58:14 AM »

Perhaps she was walking quickly because he had been following her. There was a report he followed a girl home from school. I think he took Amber much in the way he attempted to take the other girls.
I don't believe it was random, I don't believe him when he says that. I find it too much of a coincidence amber was a similar type to his mother.

There are other victims out there, I think it is obvious. Now it is time for LE and the DA to step up the plate and get justice for all of his victims. Somewhere there maybe another dead teenaged girl, buried along some lonely trail and her family is wondering where she is. I would hope they are very seriously investigating and continue to interrogate dough boy.

I agree totally Tracy! I too think that there are other victims out there. When asked by the reporter if there were other victims out there, wouldn't a normal response be "thankfully, no". He just laughs and says "Nice try". If there are other victims, he will dangle them out there when it suits his purpose. I am sure that he will use them for extras in prison. I really do not think that he will be able to keep his ugly trap closed about them. He will eventually want the credit and use it when it suits his purpose. I went into the missing persons website yesterday and searched for missing teens in the San Diego and Riverside county site. I did not find any in the last two years that looked like it could be connected.  I need to try San Bernardino county as well. Then of course there is the problem with the age group. Some of the missing teens may be thought to have left on their own because of previous problems and the like. Does anyone remember if the girl in Lake Elsinore that "DOUGH BOY" attempted to kidnap was hispanic? That could open this up to a whole different search group.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: May 08, 2010, 12:17:49 PM »

I agree totally Tracy! I too think that there are other victims out there. When asked by the reporter if there were other victims out there, wouldn't a normal response be "thankfully, no". He just laughs and says "Nice try". If there are other victims, he will dangle them out there when it suits his purpose. I am sure that he will use them for extras in prison. I really do not think that he will be able to keep his ugly trap closed about them. He will eventually want the credit and use it when it suits his purpose. I went into the missing persons website yesterday and searched for missing teens in the San Diego and Riverside county site. I did not find any in the last two years that looked like it could be connected.  I need to try San Bernardino county as well. Then of course there is the problem with the age group. Some of the missing teens may be thought to have left on their own because of previous problems and the like. Does anyone remember if the girl in Lake Elsinore that "DOUGH BOY" attempted to kidnap was hispanic? That could open this up to a whole different search group.
This has been throwing me off...there are quite a few hispanic girls missing or "runaways" in the surrounding areas...also Tijuana isn't far away.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: May 08, 2010, 01:46:49 PM »

We already recorded another possible victim..

It was the skull found by the dog.

Also I have been trying to establish that the body of the woman kidnapped in Redondo Beach being found where it was may also be a victim of Gardner and his accomplice..
That person " possible accomplice" is in jail.. Being held and on trial for that woman's murder.
 Maybe Amber and Chelsea are just a method of Gardner getting back to his best friend and lover in Prison.. The possible accomplice ???

As far as how he got Amber into his vehicle is either by threat or by force..
I am tired of going over that.

Good luck
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: May 08, 2010, 03:53:15 PM »

This has been throwing me off...there are quite a few hispanic girls missing or "runaways" in the surrounding areas...also Tijuana isn't far away.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: May 08, 2010, 03:56:45 PM »

Some of the missing hispanic girls posters in the area state that they could be traveling with a man. I wonder if someone saw these girls with a man and then everyone assumed that the girl had a boyfriend that the family and friends did not know about. Remember in the beginning when Amber went missing? People assumed that she had a boyfriend because of the "doughy" guy seen with her. Some thought because of this that she had a boyfriend that the family did not know about and voluntarily left with him. Now it appears that "DOUGHBOY" was Gardner. I wonder how many other scenarios are out there just like Amber's?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: May 08, 2010, 04:56:02 PM »

Some of the missing hispanic girls posters in the area state that they could be traveling with a man. I wonder if someone saw these girls with a man and then everyone assumed that the girl had a boyfriend that the family and friends did not know about. Remember in the beginning when Amber went missing? People assumed that she had a boyfriend because of the "doughy" guy seen with her. Some thought because of this that she had a boyfriend that the family did not know about and voluntarily left with him. Now it appears that "DOUGHBOY" was Gardner. I wonder how many other scenarios are out there just like Amber's?

I have been thinking the same thing...especially one case of a girl last seen getting in a light color car with a guy...it was assumed that she ran off.  I have to look through my notes to find the case name.  I'm moving so it may be a bit.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: May 08, 2010, 09:20:14 PM »

Here is a possibility...especially with Gardner living out of his truck...did he head south to Tijuana?  Does he have victims there?
Here is a warning posted about Tijuana...
Hey, Europeans!!

It's cool to let your kids wander off a bit in Germany, France, Italy, Scandinavia, la la la

Not so in Tijuana,
If you have a child under the age of 25, keep a close eye on them....for real

pedophiles come to Tijuana looking for kids/victims and sex-trafficking of all kinds goes on here.

link:http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/North_America/Mexico/Estado_de_Baja_California_Norte/Tijuana-923759/Warnings_or_Dangers-Tijuana-Fraud_Crime-BR-1.html

AmbersMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1658 on: May 09, 2010, 04:59:22 AM »

Hi Monkey's that was a lot of reading to catch up on. I want to thank all of you for your continue help and support during the last 15 months.
Edward, What the heck is wrong with you, posting something for me to read, pick up the damn phone and call me..Ya ya I'm always busy , but one thing I know about you, your not shy! If you need to chat with me tell me to shut up, sit down and listen to you, after I curse you for talking to me that way, I will listen!

Today is Mother's Day and I am going to head to the jail in a few hours and see if JAG will speak to me. I doubt he will talk to me It is clear he is a complete wimp! I am looking for any idea's of what I should have the guard tell him in regards to it being Mothers Day, feel free to throw out any idea's.

Wish me luck! By the way this is the first time I am going to the jail, some media group reported incorrectly.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1659 on: May 09, 2010, 09:18:42 AM »

Hi Monkey's that was a lot of reading to catch up on. I want to thank all of you for your continue help and support during the last 15 months.
Edward, What the heck is wrong with you, posting something for me to read, pick up the damn phone and call me..Ya ya I'm always busy , but one thing I know about you, your not shy! If you need to chat with me tell me to shut up, sit down and listen to you, after I curse you for talking to me that way, I will listen!

Today is Mother's Day and I am going to head to the jail in a few hours and see if JAG will speak to me. I doubt he will talk to me It is clear he is a complete wimp! I am looking for any idea's of what I should have the guard tell him in regards to it being Mothers Day, feel free to throw out any idea's.

Wish me luck! By the way this is the first time I am going to the jail, some media group reported incorrectly.
I don't have any ideas I'm sorry, but I want to tell you my thoughts and prayers are with you. What ever answers you need from this horrible monster, I pray you get them    an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.