March 19, 2024, 01:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565606 times)
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2010, 01:59:26 AM »

I guess I am not real quick. I don't know what all of the abbreviations mean 

That would be Piece of
$h!+'s I say... 

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2010, 02:08:10 AM »

Date Posted: January 13, 2010
Today marks eleven long months since Amber disappeared on her way to Escondido High School. It's hard to count so many days and nights of not knowing where she is or how she is. At night when sleep does not come, we wonder if she has a place to sleep or is locked up in someone's basement, or worse. When we have a meal in front of us, we wonder if she is hungry and find the food has no interest. Where can she be? We pray for that one person to recognize her and make the call that will bring her home.

We feel the kindness of those who help in the search for Amber and all the other missing children and question why there can be so much kindness and still so much evil in our land. We try to hard to keep some form of "normal" in our lives, but there is no "normal" anymore. Amber's Mom spent hours before Amber was born putting stars on the ceiling of the room Amber was to have. As it turned out, she moved nearby just a couple of weeks before Amber's birth. I decided to move into that house to be closer to my first grandchild and lobbied for the name Amber as well. So, from babyhood, Amber and I would lie in that room and look at those stars so lovingly put up by her Mom and sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star unendingly. Those stars remain. In 15 years I have not been able to paint over them. Every night I look at them before I pray. Can Amber see the stars or is she with them? I wear a silver bracelet with Amber's name and the words "Hope, Faith, Believe, Love." One day I hope to place it on Amber's wrist as a constant reminder to never give up.

Today is a silent day for our prayers. Please join with us in prayer and light a candle for Amber on the website www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com or www.HelpBringAmberHome.com.

January 13, 2010
Amber's Grandmom

Wow that was powerful.  I too had put those stars on  my girls ceiling... but had totally forgotten.  To Amber's Grandmom... I too have that bracelet, it is black and silver.  A friend gave it to me when I was going through a dificult time with my middle girl.. now 21.  I think of Amber often and wish a lead would come...  I pray, wherever she is, Jesus is there to comfort her and her family.

ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2010, 02:10:02 AM »

There's an error on their report, I believe the date of the incident should be january 17, 2010 not september 17, 2010. http://www.riversidesheriff.org/press/ind10-0117.htm

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... either Sept. 09 or maybe Jan... 

ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2010, 01:00:18 PM »

We have so much technology today, but no one uses it. It should be mandatory that all businesses especially restaurants, gas stations, banks etc, burn copies of their surveillance footage and send it to the police station. They could hire volunteers like us to watch the footage looking for vehicles, faces and location.  I would bet Amber's perp put gas in his vehicle...ate at a restaurant....got money from a bank....or stopped at a convenience store some time in the week before and the week after the abduction. How hard would it be to burn to a CD and mail. In a small town like Escondido cost would be low, response time would be faster and maybe a perp would be sent to prison.

They like to hide in plain site, go out of their way not to be noticed. We need to hide behind them to catch them. I know my SO (sex offender) neighbor does not like to be watched and I check his place every time I step out my door. If I could I would stand outside with Binoculars and read what he reads on his porch every night.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2010, 02:45:15 PM »

We have so much technology today, but no one uses it. It should be mandatory that all businesses especially restaurants, gas stations, banks etc, burn copies of their surveillance footage and send it to the police station. They could hire volunteers like us to watch the footage looking for vehicles, faces and location.  I would bet Amber's perp put gas in his vehicle...ate at a restaurant....got money from a bank....or stopped at a convenience store some time in the week before and the week after the abduction. How hard would it be to burn to a CD and mail. In a small town like Escondido cost would be low, response time would be faster and maybe a perp would be sent to prison.

They like to hide in plain site, go out of their way not to be noticed. We need to hide behind them to catch them. I know my SO (sex offender) neighbor does not like to be watched and I check his place every time I step out my door. If I could I would stand outside with Binoculars and read what he reads on his porch every night.

I am sure your SO neighbor is probably reading the Bible or something along those lines. So many of them like to hide behind religion.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2010, 02:46:23 PM »

That would be Piece of
$h!+'s I say... 

Geez! I should have figured that out seeing as that description all of the time!  Monkey Devil!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 02:46:55 PM »

That would be Piece of
$h!+'s I say... 

Geez! I should have figured that out seeing as I use that description all of the time!  Monkey Devil!
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2010, 03:09:51 PM »

I saw a 4-door sedan green vw jetta today at the Target center at ynez rd x rancho california rd in Temecula, car parked across from the Chase bank in the target parking lot at about 10:05-10:15 a.m.. I noticed some ketchup or red stain in the driver's seat of the  car, i was afraid to call because i had been staring at the car for a while. The license plate said Riverside-Corona in blue letters. On the driver side of the car door was a yellow screwdriver sticking in between the inside of the car's window and the door. The passenger side door on the right had blue tape on the exterior top of the window and clear plastic tape covering the window itself. There was a parking permit sticker, yellow in color that had the D-P4321 i didnt take down the number so its not accurate. The back seat had a tear in the middle with yellow debris sticking out, the passenger seat in the front also had a tear. The outside of the car had some bolts missing from the right door from the backseat. The car was equipped with a car alarm. The driver had the car parked without the brake on. I should have stayed long enough until the driver came back but I had to get dog food and when I came back the car was gone. If anyone sees this car please call the number above.

I'm a little lost by this post.  Please clarify.  Also, I do not see a number above to call. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 05:58:40 PM by klaasend » Logged

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 08:15:29 PM »

When I did read this I was waiting for a better explanation myself.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 11:07:13 PM »

Coachella (RSD) Reports kidnap and forcible rape

Date/Time Written: 1/18/2010 at 9:30 AM
Type of Incident: Kidnap and Forcible Rape
Date/Time of Incident: 1/17/2010 at 1:00 PM
Location(s) of Incident: 50000 Block of Harrison Street, Coachella
Reporting Officer: Sgt. Anthony Baur
File Number:  Y100170037

Details:
On Sunday, September 17th, 2010, at approximately 1 PM, officers from the Coachella Police Department investigated a kidnapping and sexual assault that occurred in the business district in the 50000 block of Harrison Street, Coachella.

The investigation revealed that the adult female was forced to leave the business area on Harrison Street after the suspect, a male Hispanic about 25 years old, simulated a handgun. The suspect made the victim get into his vehicle and drove her to a remote agricultural field in the area of Airport Boulevard and Pierce Street in Thermal. The suspect sexually assaulted the victim, then left her in the remote area and fled in his vehicle. The victim walked to a nearby residence to seek help and was later treated for minor injuries suffered during the assault.

The suspect is described as a Hispanic male adult, 25 years old, 5' 06", 140 pounds with dark slicked-back hair, a small mustache, a goatee, and a small scar over his right eye brow. The suspect is also described as having tattoos on his hands and shoulders. The suspect was last seen wearing a red T-shirt with the "TAPOUT" logo in white lettering on the front side, blue jeans and white Puma shoes.

The suspect vehicle is described as a green, manual transmission, 2005 or 2006 VW sedan, unknown model with light tinted windows.

The Coachella Police Department would like to remind everyone to report suspicious activity by calling 911, or by contacting Sheriff’s Dispatch at (760) 836-3215. If anyone has information regarding this incident, they are asked to contact Investigator Tom Michna at (760) 863-8990. Information can also be provided anonymously by calling Valley Crime Stoppers at (760) 341-STOP.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2010, 11:54:54 PM »

I saw a 4-door sedan green vw jetta today at the Target center at ynez rd x rancho california rd in Temecula, car parked across from the Chase bank in the target parking lot at about 10:05-10:15 a.m.. I noticed some ketchup or red stain in the driver's seat of the  car, i was afraid to call because i had been staring at the car for a while. The license plate said Riverside-Corona in blue letters. On the driver side of the car door was a yellow screwdriver sticking in between the inside of the car's window and the door. The passenger side door on the right had blue tape on the exterior top of the window and clear plastic tape covering the window itself. There was a parking permit sticker, yellow in color that had the D-P4321 i didnt take down the number so its not accurate. The back seat had a tear in the middle with yellow debris sticking out, the passenger seat in the front also had a tear. The outside of the car had some bolts missing from the right door from the backseat. The car was equipped with a car alarm. The driver had the car parked without the brake on. I should have stayed long enough until the driver came back but I had to get dog food and when I came back the car was gone. If anyone sees this car please call the number above.

I'm a little lost by this post.  Please clarify.  Also, I do not see a number above to call. 

Did you call the police about this?
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2010, 01:33:38 AM »

Did you call the police about this?

Okay, I am really lost..is this something you saw wannaberookie? or what? If you did, I sure hope you called authorities too. 

Tracygirl.  I cannot locate the ripped piece of paper tab... there is one that is next to the message icon... but it would let me select it or anything and I can barely see this jumbly thing!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2010, 11:32:03 AM »

Coachella (RSD) Reports kidnap and forcible rape

Date/Time Written: 1/18/2010 at 9:30 AM
Type of Incident: Kidnap and Forcible Rape
Date/Time of Incident: 1/17/2010 at 1:00 PM
Location(s) of Incident: 50000 Block of Harrison Street, Coachella
Reporting Officer: Sgt. Anthony Baur
File Number:  Y100170037

Details:
On Sunday, September 17th, 2010, at approximately 1 PM, officers from the Coachella Police Department investigated a kidnapping and sexual assault that occurred in the business district in the 50000 block of Harrison Street, Coachella.

The investigation revealed that the adult female was forced to leave the business area on Harrison Street after the suspect, a male Hispanic about 25 years old, simulated a handgun. The suspect made the victim get into his vehicle and drove her to a remote agricultural field in the area of Airport Boulevard and Pierce Street in Thermal. The suspect sexually assaulted the victim, then left her in the remote area and fled in his vehicle. The victim walked to a nearby residence to seek help and was later treated for minor injuries suffered during the assault.

The suspect is described as a Hispanic male adult, 25 years old, 5' 06", 140 pounds with dark slicked-back hair, a small mustache, a goatee, and a small scar over his right eye brow. The suspect is also described as having tattoos on his hands and shoulders. The suspect was last seen wearing a red T-shirt with the "TAPOUT" logo in white lettering on the front side, blue jeans and white Puma shoes.

The suspect vehicle is described as a green, manual transmission, 2005 or 2006 VW sedan, unknown model with light tinted windows.

The Coachella Police Department would like to remind everyone to report suspicious activity by calling 911, or by contacting Sheriff’s Dispatch at (760) 836-3215. If anyone has information regarding this incident, they are asked to contact Investigator Tom Michna at (760) 863-8990. Information can also be provided anonymously by calling Valley Crime Stoppers at (760) 341-STOP.

Here is the link to the ARTICLE the above references:

http://www.kmir6.com/Global/story.asp?S=11841857

piwannabe - we don't appreciate cryptic information posted at SM.  Please post the link to where you obtained the information in the future.  That's twice you've done that.  Don't do it again.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2010, 02:59:10 PM »

I had the link on page 1. I dont know what the problem is, I am not a full-fledged adult, and I was not aware of any rules when I joined this board.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2010, 03:14:05 PM »

I apologize for all the confusion I caused. the link is on page 1. I didn't call the police because I did not see the person in the car and I did not want to get involved at the time because I am in enough trouble right now so please just leave it alone. It won't happen again. THANK YOU

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2010, 03:46:55 PM »

I apologize for all the confusion I caused. the link is on page 1. I didn't call the police because I did not see the person in the car and I did not want to get involved at the time because I am in enough trouble right now so please just leave it alone. It won't happen again. THANK YOU

Not that big of a deal piwannbe.  Like I said, in the future always add the link or explain if YOU are the witness to something or at least say where you heard it. 

You know now so all is ok.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2010, 05:07:29 PM »

ok cool

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2010, 06:30:06 PM »

Hi Pi,
I am an adult and I still get screwed up with posting things, lol. I don't know what kind of trouble that you are in, but if it has anything to do with law enforcement, it is my understanding that you can call them from a pay phone and as long as you only talk for a few seconds they cannot trace the call. You don't HAVE to tell them anything about yourself. I hope whatever trouble that you may be in, that you get it ironed out.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2010, 01:17:02 AM »

Chi sorry about that let me see if I can explain this better. It is called the compatibility view. Mine is to the left of the toolbar that you type in a web address, way up top and on the other side of the tab is the refresh (two arrows one pointing up, the other pointing down) and stop tab (a red X). The icon looks like a piece of paper that is ripped in two. If I could do a screen shot I would do that but I can't. I hope I explained that better this time, sorry again.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2010, 07:08:34 PM »

Another girl missing just 27 miles from Escondido. Temecula, missing from a High School.

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/temecula/5e40da73-43e1-5881-b24a-0e2b53ae59fe.html

I'm begining to believe our perp may work for a tow truck company. Amber was abducted on a rainy day. Today it's raining, the wind is blowing and their are tow truck everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.