March 19, 2024, 05:10:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565712 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 17, 2010, 01:32:33 PM »

The CON approach could easy to be used if Amber was used to seeing this person around.. Like a landscape guy..
The boy seen walking with her could also be some person she was aware of..

Red truck had a kid out of control by cutting classes.. but the parent was not at work HE was chasing down the kid.. Acting strange himself in trying to catch the kid..

The red truck guy was stalking his son to see if he was cutting class? Or maybe red truck guy was stalking his son because he knew his son was up to something not so good while cutting class? I do not trust that whole situation. I ask myself what I would do if my child was cutting class, would I stalk him and try to catch him? Would my husband do that? Or my ex husband? Would any friends do that? I just don't see that. Not for cutting class anyway, maybe for drug use or some type of criminal behavior.

Hi Tracy,
Something about this whole scenario does not ring true for me either. If he was worried about his son cutting class, why not just check in with attendance? Did his son not have a cellphone?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: February 17, 2010, 02:09:06 PM »

Severed Head Found in Discarded Backpack

BARSTOW, Calif. -- An investigation is under way after a human head was found inside a backpack in the San Bernardino County desert.

Barstow police say a man collecting cans made the discovery last week in an area west of a residential neighborhood and near several truck stops.

The head was that of a brown-haired woman, police said, adding that it was wrapped in plastic grocery bags with the store labels "Fiesta Foods" and "Walgreens."

Authorities are working to identify the remains.

DNA samples and X-rays have been sent to the state.

Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Keith Libby at 760-255-5134.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-barstow-severed-head,0,4789082.story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: February 17, 2010, 02:11:46 PM »

Yet another skull

Human Skull Found at Griffith Park

LOS ANGELES -- An investigation was underway Tuesday after hikers found human remains at Griffith Park.

Los Angeles police Officer Rosario Herrera said the skull was found by a hiker at around 5:35 p.m. Monday.

He says the remains were found along the Mineral Wells trail.

The skull appears to have been there for about two years, and it appears to be that of an adult male.

A team of 15 to 20 searchers combed the area for other skeletal remains, but didn't find any.

Investigators from the coroner's office were also at the scene.

Assistant Chief Ed Winter of the coroner's office would not comment on whether the skull showed any signs of trauma. Winter said there was a small amount of flesh left on the skull.

Winter said authorities will try to match DNA and dental records to any missing people from the area.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-griffith-park-bones,0,179686.story
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: February 17, 2010, 02:50:25 PM »

Barstow, straight up the 15...Prayers for whoever this this, may this bring closure for a waiting family.

What's with all of the skulls being found? does it seem like a lot or is this a "normal" amount? Kind of creepy.   
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: February 17, 2010, 03:34:47 PM »

Edward,
Weren't you looking into something in the San Bernardino desert? I am wondering if this is Leisha Hurst? Or someone else?

My mistake, I believe that Leisha Hursts' remains were found. What about April Pitzer? She went missing in this area didn't she? If I remember correctly her clothing was found in a mine shaft? I also called The Barstow Police Department to see if I could find out what color the backpack was but they would not give out any info what so ever!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: February 17, 2010, 03:46:46 PM »

Sebastian you got nanners!
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: February 17, 2010, 06:01:08 PM »

I was looking through myspace and saw some older guy that looks like Merrill Oliver Tracy and he's 55 from San Jacinto, california this guy has nice hair though...http://www.myspace.com/ronlomer  <-- the llink..

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: February 17, 2010, 07:31:03 PM »

Are you throwing the nanners at me? LOL
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: February 17, 2010, 09:35:14 PM »

Authorities said they are looking for an interior fountain designer, his wife and their two preschool-age children, who have been missing from their Bonsall-area home for nearly two weeks.

Family, friends and business contacts told the San Diego County Sheriff's Department that they have not seen or heard from Joseph "Joey" Bryan McStay, 40; his wife, Summer McStay, 43; and their two young boys, Gianni and Joey Jr. ---- since Feb. 4, sheriff's homicide Lt. Dennis Brugos said Tuesday.

Their white Isuzu vehicle has since been located; it was abandoned in San Ysidro.

And that has Joseph McStay's father in knots.

"As a father, I am scared to death, with the car being found by the Mexican border," Patrick McStay said. "I don't know. I'm just trying to hold it together right now."

The elder McStay said his grandson Gianni is 5 years old and Joey Jr. is 3 years old.

The Texas resident said he had planned to visit the family soon, and had hopes of building a clubhouse with the boys in their front yard.

Deputies checked on the family on the evening of Feb. 15 at the request of Joseph McStay's brother Michael, Brugos said.

The family wasn't there, but their two dogs were, and had been left uncared for, the lieutenant said.

That and other odd findings at the home led deputies to call the homicide division, as is protocol in missing persons cases with suspicious circumstances, Brugos said.

"Homicide is involved because of the unusual circumstances," he said, but declined to say what those circumstances might have been.

"The totality of the circumstances surrounding their disappearance was quite out of character for this family," he said.

There was no indication the McStays had gone on a planned trip, Brugos said, and it would be out of character for them to leave for so long without sharing their plans or talking with family and friends.

Investigators then learned that the McStays' car had been found abandoned near the U.S.-Mexico border in San Ysidro, and was subsequently towed and impounded in the days after the family's disappearance, Brugos said.

Investigators have notified Mexican authorities and will look through surveillance video at the border crossing, Brugos said.

The abandoned car didn't raise any red flags when it was found, Brugos said, because no one knew the family was missing.

The home is on the east side of Interstate 15 near the Highway 76 exit.

County listings show that the four-bedroom, three-bathroom home was bought in November for $330,000.

The elder McStay said his son and daughter-in-law had just moved to the Bonsall area from Orange County.

Joseph McStay owns EIP, or Earth Inspired Products, in which he designs interior water features, his father said.

He started the business in his garage, and in less than a year had so much success that he was able to move into a commercial building.

His father said his son is a talented artist and businessman, and added that "even at 40 years old, everybody still calls him Joey."

Joseph McStay is described as white, with brown hair and brown eyes, about 5 feet 9 inches tall, and 175 pounds.

Summer McStay, a stay-at-home mom, is also known as Lisa Aranda-Martelli, according to homicide detectives.

She is described as a Colombian woman with brown hair and brown eyes, about 5 feet 5 inches tall, and about 115 pounds.

Anyone with information on the McStays' whereabouts was asked to call the Sheriff's Department at 858-974-2321, or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers at 888-580-8477 or online at sdcrimestoppers.com.

Call staff writer Teri Figueroa at 760-740-5442.

Probably not related to Amber, but Bonsall is very close to Escondido.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: February 17, 2010, 10:48:08 PM »

A bit grisly, sorry!

Here is a picture of the backpack. I was panicking and a friend reminded me that 90% of backpacks sold are black. I have not heard of Fiesta Foods. I am going to check and see the closest one and the general areas where that store is.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: February 17, 2010, 10:54:04 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: February 17, 2010, 10:54:25 PM »

lol no I would never throw banana's at you. It is a term which means to check your email. Klaas sent my email address to you, can you please write back to me?

Thanks
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: February 17, 2010, 10:54:37 PM »

I read the Bonsall disappearance story this morning. I will wait to find out about the Colombia womens connections to drug lords before I give any opinions. Their back yards butt up against an open area with trees and possible drug growing area's. I don't get why the car was left at the border.

I did read a lengthy article today (I'm still on murder) and murders committed early in the morning seldom involve alcohol or drugs. I wonder if this is true for early morning abductions.

I would believe gang related abduction if jealousy was involved. Like a gang girl has a boyfriend who was attracted to Amber. This would make the girl jealous and if she had a gang member brother or father she would have this guy abduct Amber and I would think sell her into prostitution. These gang members are all money motivated aren't they? But if that is the case why didn't they sell that check for the bank account number. These guys would sell a student ID card if it had a value. I don't know much about gang's, I just know I live in a city that has a high number of illegals living in it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: February 17, 2010, 11:03:10 PM »

http://www.fiestamexicanamarket.com/files_en/location_en.aspx?value=greenfruit.jpg

Looks like there are locations in San Bernardino, fontana, Anahiem, Rialto, Salinas, moreno Valley
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: February 17, 2010, 11:05:08 PM »

Tracygirl,
I finally figured it out and sent you nanners, lol!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: February 17, 2010, 11:07:48 PM »

I read the Bonsall disappearance story this morning. I will wait to find out about the Colombia womens connections to drug lords before I give any opinions. Their back yards butt up against an open area with trees and possible drug growing area's. I don't get why the car was left at the border.

I did read a lengthy article today (I'm still on murder) and murders committed early in the morning seldom involve alcohol or drugs. I wonder if this is true for early morning abductions.

I would believe gang related abduction if jealousy was involved. Like a gang girl has a boyfriend who was attracted to Amber. This would make the girl jealous and if she had a gang member brother or father she would have this guy abduct Amber and I would think sell her into prostitution. These gang members are all money motivated aren't they? But if that is the case why didn't they sell that check for the bank account number. These guys would sell a student ID card if it had a value. I don't know much about gang's, I just know I live in a city that has a high number of illegals living in it.

I hope there is not a drug connection, because if so, I doubt any of them would still be alive. I got a red flag reading that his business was doing so well in this economy. Then the wife who is Columbian. I hope that drugs were not involved in any way and the rest is a coincidence!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: February 17, 2010, 11:16:55 PM »

Early morning abductions not ending in death is a good point. If someone was planning on taking a person, raping them and then disposing of the body then time would not be of that much importance, or so I would think. But if someone was going to kidnap someone and travel with them, considering the risk of an Amber alert, they would need a pretty good head start, early morning before school starts fits. It wasn't until after 5 I think before it was considered that she was not at school? That is a good 9 or 10 hours head start?

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: February 17, 2010, 11:29:14 PM »

It still makes me crazy that the school did not call one of the parents at work. Instead, they left a voice mail when no one was at home to get it. I am sure that this is the "norm" but it is just one more thing that should change.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: February 17, 2010, 11:44:00 PM »

It still makes me crazy that the school did not call one of the parents at work. Instead, they left a voice mail when no one was at home to get it. I am sure that this is the "norm" but it is just one more thing that should change.

Some school districts don't even call until the evening hours. I remember when I was in school the school would call by at the lastest noon if a child didn't show up and no one called it in. They need to go back to that.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: February 17, 2010, 11:44:45 PM »

Early morning abductions not ending in death is a good point. If someone was planning on taking a person, raping them and then disposing of the body then time would not be of that much importance, or so I would think. But if someone was going to kidnap someone and travel with them, considering the risk of an Amber alert, they would need a pretty good head start, early morning before school starts fits. It wasn't until after 5 I think before it was considered that she was not at school? That is a good 9 or 10 hours head start?

The timing could have come into play because of someone sitting in the church parking lot contemplating whether or not to go into the AA meeting. Then Amber walks by.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.