March 19, 2024, 04:11:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565642 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: March 01, 2010, 06:20:57 PM »

Hi Ampersand

Our hearts are with you always..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: March 01, 2010, 06:22:30 PM »

Did the cell phone ping in Amber's disapperance as well as his last known address in Escondido match up ??
I mean DID he live close to that ping ? 

according to google maps, from deer creek spring road, I think that is where the cell tower is right? So from there to 1050 ROCK SPRINGS RD # 113 ,Escondido it is 4.7 miles, under the 5 mile radius.

He is the circle we created..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: March 01, 2010, 06:27:18 PM »

When LE got that Ping.. ALL S.O. "esx offenders" should have been fully investigated.
I mean they should have had there cars and homes searched..
Is there some law that says they can not search them ?? they are convicted criminals.

Should have would have could have..

I wish they would have.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: March 01, 2010, 06:31:54 PM »

I was looking through the riverside county court website at www.riverside.courts.ca.gov and found that John Albert Gardner recently was ticketed by a Temecula cop on 1/30/2010  for not having current registration and no proof financial responsibility, hewas scheduled for court on Feb 10 2010.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: March 01, 2010, 06:36:23 PM »

I was looking through the riverside county court website at www.riverside.courts.ca.gov and found that John Albert Gardner recently was ticketed by a Temecula cop on 1/30/2010  for not having current registration and no proof financial responsibility, hewas scheduled for court on Feb 10 2010.

oK, mistake not a Temecula cop, he was ticketed by a riverside sheriff deputy.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: March 01, 2010, 06:40:43 PM »

If anyone wants to know, you can access public court records from Riverside County at this website: http://www.riverside.courts.ca.gov/pubacc.htm and type GUEST as the password, you don't need a login name. or just read the directions there, it's easy but you won't always get what you are looking for because you might have to pay.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: March 01, 2010, 06:56:35 PM »

When LE got that Ping.. ALL S.O. "esx offenders" should have been fully investigated.
Is there some law that says they can not search them ?? they are convicted criminals.

I wish they would have.

They should have fully questioned, check alibi's, search cars and residences. They screwed up big time. When this man moved out of the area, another investigation should have taken place as to why he wanted to move out. I am furious right now, please excuse me. I just cannot believe this.

He was out of jail since 2005, he had no remorse for the crime he commited against a 13 year old child, during the past 5 years how many more victims have there been? I doubt he went 5 years without committing another crime. How many "runaways" have been ignored when infact he took them? Every missing person case within a 50 mile radius, a 100 mile radius regardless if it is believed they ran away or not, all of them since he has been out of jail need to be re looked at.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: March 01, 2010, 07:09:37 PM »

I wish they would have.

They should have fully questioned, check alibi's, search cars and residences. They screwed up big time. When this man moved out of the area, another investigation should have taken place as to why he wanted to move out. I am furious right now, please excuse me. I just cannot believe this.

He was out of jail since 2005, he had no remorse for the crime he commited against a 13 year old child, during the past 5 years how many more victims have there been? I doubt he went 5 years without committing another crime. How many "runaways" have been ignored when infact he took them? Every missing person case within a 50 mile radius, a 100 mile radius regardless if it is believed they ran away or not, all of them since he has been out of jail need to be re looked at.

Gardner lied about where he lived, his residence was in lake elsinore, however, he was staying in Escondido with his mother and stepfather, so his residence was a lie, still he was protected by the law, and once again criminals have more rights.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: March 01, 2010, 07:19:05 PM »

None of this surprises me at all. It is my understanding that LE only checks on these sickos once a year! I do not know if that is all that they are allowed to do or what! That sure gives them a lot of leeway doesn't it!
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: March 01, 2010, 07:25:55 PM »

Yeah, sebastian, now I have to be even more careful when I go running in the park. Luckily, the park I go has not had any people attacked "so far".

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 01, 2010, 07:36:02 PM »

just take along a friend when you go wondering off on a JOG.

Please be aware and be careful, TAKE A FRIEND. Do not distress yourself with imaginings or fears.. unless you are in a bad area of town.. lol
The United States is for the most part a very safe place to live.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: March 01, 2010, 11:05:14 PM »

I'm not worried, I have watch dogs all around.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: March 01, 2010, 11:36:19 PM »

Did the cell phone ping in Amber's disapperance as well as his last known address in Escondido match up ??

GARDNER,JOHN ALBERT
1050 ROCK SPRINGS RD # 113 ,Escondido,CA 92026

LE has been very vague about the "ping" only that it was North Escondido

I hope we know something soon - this has just ripped everything wide open again...

Glad to see you.  I have never stopped praying for Amber and your family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: March 01, 2010, 11:39:02 PM »

I wish they would have.

Gardner lied about where he lived, his residence was in lake elsinore, however, he was staying in Escondido with his mother and stepfather, so his residence was a lie, still he was protected by the law, and once again criminals have more rights.

It was in one of the news videos today that the Lake Elsinore address was his Grandma's and he only "visited" her about twice a week.  Not sure where his real residence was or if he moved around from there to Mom's to somewhere else?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: March 01, 2010, 11:40:58 PM »

according to google maps, from deer creek spring road, I think that is where the cell tower is right? So from there to 1050 ROCK SPRINGS RD # 113 ,Escondido it is 4.7 miles, under the 5 mile radius.

He is the circle we created..

yup he sure is within that circle.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: March 01, 2010, 11:48:15 PM »

I wish they would have.

He was out of jail since 2005, he had no remorse for the crime he committed against a 13 year old child, during the past 5 years how many more victims have there been? I doubt he went 5 years without committing another crime. How many "runaways" have been ignored when infact he took them? Every missing person case within a 50 mile radius, a 100 mile radius regardless if it is believed they ran away or not, all of them since he has been out of jail need to be re looked at.

Tracy I am right there with you.  I am furious that there was a 14 year old also that prosecutors did not want to put through the trauma of court so they never charged him with it.  She was a friend of the 13 year old and he rubbed himself against her clothes and body per the article.  Had they followed up then the 13 year old would not have been assaulted, the Dec. jogger would not have been assaulted....etc. I understand LE not wanting to traumatize a child but the laws have to change as the victims should not be afraid of the court and trial, the accused should be.  Why can they not take testimony by video?  Something has to change.  By all accounts he has become more brazen and violent from what has been released about him and each assault. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: March 02, 2010, 12:26:08 AM »

Which thread did I say this in, if it was Ambers I am sorry to repeat myself. But there is a huge difference in the attacks in 1999/2ooo and then what happened in December 09 and then this past month. A SO doesn't just go there in one giant leap. He was in the security of an apartment back in 2000, In December and Feb he was out in public and attacked a stranger out in the open. This was not his first time after leaving jail. The missing people that LE has just decided has simply ran away never to be heard from again, all of those cases need to be actively looked at.
I know Ambers family reads here and I am sorry to say this but I thought it in the beginning and I think it more now, this could be the person that took her. Please get out there on TV and make your anger be known.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: March 02, 2010, 01:32:37 AM »

I also believe there are more attacks done by him..

BUT

How he got Amber perplexes me.. Only on Vista from what I can see.
Possible he got her in the church parking lot.
There had to be a struggle if it is this guy..
OR He was driving a red truck on February 13 2009 and it is him we see in the parking lot and the police never really found the red truck. They found somebody who kinda thought that yes maybe they were there. Like all the other eye witness accounts of Amber.. ALL BullCarp at this moment because they would have seen an altercation with a 6 foot 2 inch 230 lab monster and Amber.

It makes no sense.. Somebody should have seen something..The only vacant spot is walking by the church field along the chain link on Vista.
He would have been laying in wait for her.
[Preplanned.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: March 02, 2010, 11:31:38 AM »

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Family-Believes-Missing-Teens-Are-Linked-85951827.html

Family Believes Missing Teens Are Linked
John Albert Gardner III has "an unnatural interest in very young girls," according to one prosecutor
By R. STICKNEY, PAUL KRUEGER and MARI PAYTON
Updated 7:10 AM PST, Tue, Mar 2, 2010

Registered sex offender John Albert Gardner III is in custody on suspicion of murder and rape in the case of missing Poway teen Chelsea King.

King was last seen Thursday, Feb. 25 before she headed out for a run after school near Lake Hodges. An article of her clothing found near the lake matched Gardner's DNA, according to law enforcement sources.

But now, family members of another missing North County girl are seeing similarities in the Chelsea King case and their own daughter's disappearance.

Amber Dubois was last seen Feb. 13, 2009 while walking to Escondido High School.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: March 02, 2010, 01:05:55 PM »

I also believe there are more attacks done by him..

BUT

How he got Amber perplexes me.. Only on Vista from what I can see.
Possible he got her in the church parking lot.
There had to be a struggle if it is this guy..
OR He was driving a red truck on February 13 2009 and it is him we see in the parking lot and the police never really found the red truck. They found somebody who kinda thought that yes maybe they were there. Like all the other eye witness accounts of Amber.. ALL BullCarp at this moment because they would have seen an altercation with a 6 foot 2 inch 230 lab monster and Amber.

It makes no sense.. Somebody should have seen something..The only vacant spot is walking by the church field along the chain link on Vista.
He would have been laying in wait for her.
[Preplanned.

Edward what was the first thing he said to the jogger, shut up or I'll kill you. That one sentence will over power a lot of people. Or he lived in that area, she could have seen him before and she felt a level of safety or he wasn't a threat. The witness accounts I am not sure if they are a mistake or not. He could have been the "tall boy" walking with her. I think it is said the boy was wearing a hat. From a distance I think it would be difficult to know if someone is 18 or 29. To make him look like a student he would need to have a backpack and a hat and the way people are wearing hats these days you can't really see a face anyway.
That morning it was raining and I can tell you when it rains the parking lots at school are a crazy place, plus this school had construction trucks on the street, cars coming and going.

So this is my thought....He is standing in that one area that I mentioned before, just after the bus lot. Amber walks by, he strikes up a conversation with her to try to make her a bit at ease. Maybe he is saying something like he is new to the school and he wanted to know where a certain class was. Or you know I have read a predator will drop something and then they get you to help them or ask you if you dropped something, both will immediately put a person at ease..Then he strikes up a conversation and walks along side her. When he gets to his vehicle he tells her something like, get in the truck/van/car or I will kill you.  It takes just a few seconds and if the vehicle is big enough, it will block the view from the street and if the timing is right, no one was walking along that path. I could be completely off but this is what I can imagine happening if he took her off Broadway.
IF the witnesses are wrong and they mistook another person for Amber then I think she never made it too Broadway. However I have read so many times she had a certain walk. The witnesses knew her so it really leads me to think it was Amber.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.