March 19, 2024, 05:04:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565711 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: March 02, 2010, 01:52:15 PM »

I doubt all witness accounts. I discount all of them at this point.
He is not the boy seen walking.
He is white... not dark

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: March 02, 2010, 01:57:52 PM »

Let me see if I can put these thoughts into words that are understandable. I have all of these things in my head I have been thinking about since last Thursday.

The MO's that we know of
In 2000 he picked up 2 girls he knew and who knew him, he asked if they wanted a ride to school. The girls knew him and somehow he had gained their trust in the past and they went along. He gets one of the girls to agree to skip school and hang out with him watching movies. the other friend said no thank you. He takes the girl to his place and as they are watching movies he puts the moves on her, she fights back he gets frustrated with her and over powers her. She gets away though, she Id's him and off to jail he goes.

So this tells me and please correct me if I make any errors. He planned this by gaining the trust of his victim. He formed some kind of relationship with her because she skipped school and joined him, she trusted him. He got her alone and then pounced, I think he was planning to kill her but she got away.
So off to jail he goes and I bet he spent that time trying to figure out what went wrong and why he got caught.
So then we move on to Dec 2009, about 5 years after leaving jail and 2 years after probation, first time since then? I think not...
He is walking a trail that is commonly used by joggers. He is walking the trail as if just going for a walk, he had jeans on and the jogger said she thought that strange but she said hello, I wonder what he did, did he smile at her? He had to look at her, somehow she was put at ease enough to say hello, he guard was down. He came up behind her and pounced on her, he used a surprise attack.  she fought back and ran off.
So did he use this MO before? He gained a little bit of trust, just enough to put someone at ease but not enough that if they got away they could give his name. He still used over powering as he tried in 2000 but it was more forceful and done from behind. He used a surprise attack on the jogger.
This was a failure for him this time, he realized he screwed up so I wonder what he changed because he tried this same thing again. Same trail, same area, same type of victim (a lone female jogger) I wonder if the December girl and and Chelsea look a like? It would be interesting to know if he thought he was going back to get the same person that got away. I think nothing makes these men more angry is to not get the victim they eyed. Does anyone know if the 2 girls resemble each other? Are they about the same size, same hair color? If not then maybe he was perfecting something he wanted to do, but screwed it up.

So if you take this information from the past crime and what we know of the jogger, can we sort of guess at how he could have done this to Amber? I can see bits and pieces that he has tweaked and changed to perfect this crime and used on the jogger that could have worked on Amber.

He is disturbed, to get into this persons head is scary. He is a monster.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 02, 2010, 02:02:23 PM »

I doubt all witness accounts. I discount all of them at this point.
He is not the boy seen walking.
He is white... not dark

Edward I am not sure I trust the details of the boy. They saw him from far away. As for him being dark, maybe he tanned or worked outside and his face was tanned? I think witnesses said he had a hat on. I just don't know if I trust the details.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: March 02, 2010, 02:43:49 PM »

It was raining outside.. Vision was limited..
Nobody had seen her face as her hood was up. That is the way she left the house.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: March 02, 2010, 02:55:01 PM »

This guy apparently likes parks..

Go back to the beginning of our research on this case..

Amber will be within out researched areas mentioned. I am positive of it.

I myself feel that the road the leads to the back way to guajome park is where she was taken.

I could be wrong.. But HIS movements on February 13 2009 should be investigated by LE
Especially if HE owns a cell phone or has work in the area where he did not show up on that day or the day after.

I am so pissed.. He is a piece of Chit.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: March 02, 2010, 03:44:28 PM »

It was raining outside.. Vision was limited..
Nobody had seen her face as her hood was up. That is the way she left the house.

To be honest with you I was on Google maps street view of Broadway and there was a girl walking away from the school on that same side of the street. At first I thought it was Amber. They could have been mistaken someone else for Amber. I wonder and would hope, LE had spoken to every child that walks that route every day and asked them if anyone said anything to them that morning or at any other time.

I think when they find Chelsea it may give us some clues in what he does with his victims. If she is in water that must have worked for him in the past although I think a body would have been found floating.

There are so many places around escondido, so many open spaces...if he went down El norte parkway he could get to the middle of nowhere. IF he went back to his apartment, there are places just west of there that seems pretty remote or he could have gone north to the hidden hills area, or south to lake hodges. Needle, meet haystack

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: March 02, 2010, 06:26:41 PM »

OT Body of Chelsea King found.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7233.msg1086221#msg1086221

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: March 02, 2010, 06:44:35 PM »

He had his DNA on her so that is why he killed her, this is why he went to such extremes to cover up his crime and then hide the body, cmon, sooner or later you are going to get caught.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: March 02, 2010, 06:54:29 PM »

The body of Chelsea was found in lake Hodges..

IF that is his pattern it is no wonder searchers never found Amber.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: March 02, 2010, 06:56:19 PM »

"IF" He is the culprit even..

LE better take this serious..They need to search the lakes for Amber.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: March 02, 2010, 07:17:13 PM »

"IF" He is the culprit even..

LE better take this serious..They need to search the lakes for Amber.

Yes they do Edward. I know it is hard but there is no time for deniel.
He put Chelsea into a shallow grave, probably so she wouldn't float to the top (sorry). He used a muddy area probably because it was easiest to dig through. LE now needs to rule out that this is what happened to Amber.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #371 on: March 02, 2010, 07:36:05 PM »

Shallow grave on shoreline Edward.....not necessarily in the lake.   Chelsea  was found on the shoreline in a shallow grave covered with debris, just sayin'    ....... although, I am not convinced there is a connection.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 07:38:49 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: March 02, 2010, 08:03:28 PM »

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/03/02/Body-of-missing-SoCal-teen-believed-found/UPI-75981267576994/
Body of missing SoCal teen believed found
Published: March. 2, 2010 at 7:43 PM

SAN DIEGO, March 2 (UPI) -- A body believed to be that of a teenage jogger has been found buried alongside the lake where she disappeared, San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore said Tuesday.

Gore told a news conference at Lake Hodges that the body was found in a shallow grave near the water's edge and was likely that of Chelsea King.

"There is a strong likelihood that we have found Chelsea," said Gore, whose department has been at the forefront of a large-scale search ever since the 17-year-old Poway student went missing.

The grave was found in an area of an expansive park that had been searched earlier and was covered in debris. KGTV-TV in San Diego said the discovery was revealed after scores of volunteers had combed the area.

The North County (Calif.) Times said King's family had noted on its Facebook page prior to the announcement that a body had been found but had not been identified as their daughter.
John Albert Gardner, 30, of Lake Elsinore, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of rape and murder in the King case. He faces arraignment Wednesday.

Gardner is also a suspect in an alleged sexual assault of another female jogger in the area and is also under investigation in the February 2009 disappearance of 14-year-old Amber Dubois in nearby Escondido.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: March 02, 2010, 08:06:25 PM »

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/amber-dubois-may-be-linked-john-gardner-and-chelsea-king-2585418.html
Amber DuBois: May be Linked to John Gardner and Chelsea King
Share: Email Story Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Add to Any
by Amy Judd | March 2, 2010 at 04:49 pm
Amber DuBois has been missing since February 2009 and John Albert Gardner III who was arrested in the Chelsea King case, may also be linked to DuBois' disappearance although no evidence has been discovered at this time.

Amber DuBois went missing went she was walking to Escondido High School in Escondido California but has not been seen or heard from since. Maurice DuBois spoke to NBC:

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: March 02, 2010, 09:28:46 PM »

BODY FOUND AT LAKE HODGES BELIEVED TO BE CHELSEA KING
Suspect may also be linked to Amber Dubois disappearance

March 2, 2010 (Rancho Bernardo) – A body has been found by authorities in a shallow grave near the water’s edge at Lake Hodges. In a press conference at 4 p.m. today, Sheriff Bill Gore said, “There is a strong likelihood that we have found Chelsea.” Poway High School honor student Chelsea King went missing while jogging around Lake Hodges.

The County medical examiner’s office has been called. The body was found near where other evidence was also recovered, authorities have indicated.

John Gardner, the convicted sex offender in custody on suspicion of rape and murder of King, was previously convicted for lewd and lascivious acts involving a 13-year-old girl.

Now authorities have learned that Gardener was living within two miles of Escondido High School when Amber Dubois went missing while walking to the school over a year ago. Sheriff’s officials are investigating whether Gardner may also be responsible for the disappearance of Dubois.

http://eastcountymagazine.org/node/2859
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: March 02, 2010, 09:52:16 PM »

March 2, 2010 (Rancho Bernardo) – A body has been found by authorities in a shallow grave near the water’s edge at Lake Hodges. In a press conference at 4 p.m. today, Sheriff Bill Gore said, “There is a strong likelihood that we have found Chelsea.” Poway High School honor student Chelsea King went missing while jogging around Lake Hodges.

The County medical examiner’s office has been called. The body was found near where other evidence was also recovered, authorities have indicated.

John Gardner, the convicted sex offender in custody on suspicion of rape and murder of King, was previously convicted for lewd and lascivious acts involving a 13-year-old girl.

Now authorities have learned that Gardener was living within two miles of Escondido High School when Amber Dubois went missing while walking to the school over a year ago. Sheriff’s officials are investigating whether Gardner may also be responsible for the disappearance of Dubois.

"Now authorities have learned..." NOW - NOW???!!!  John Gardner's address at the time of Amber's disappearance was in Escondido....this is so sick and wrong...

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: March 02, 2010, 11:57:26 PM »

JAG could have easily abducted Amber on Broadway drove to the light at El Norte Parkway driven two blocks up to Nordahl turned left and a few blocks down Nordahl is at Rock (what ever I can't remember that name) left or right. He could have raped and killed her at his apartment and transported her body in the evening. She could be in lake on his way to his grandmothers.

He does have an MO for at home rape.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: March 03, 2010, 12:11:14 AM »

"Now authorities have learned..." NOW - NOW???!!!  John Gardner's address at the time of Amber's disappearance was in Escondido....this is so sick and wrong...

I can not imagine what you and the family are going through right now.  It is more than wrong.  One strike when it comes to sexual predators.  A nice big bright tattoo across the face so they can be identified from a block away and as Edward suggested,  cut off both thumbs and big toes so they can not run and can not grab. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: March 03, 2010, 12:13:04 AM »

Dubois Family Watched Gardner After Girl's Disappearance
Family Of Amber Dubois Says John Gardner Was On List Of Sex Offenders They Observed

ESCONDIDO, Calif. -- The man suspected of in the death of Chelsea King was being watched more than a year ago by the family of missing teenager Amber Dubois.

On Tuesday, 10News spoke with Amber's mother, Carrie McGonigle. She said her family asked investigators with the Escondido Police Department to check out 174 registered sex offenders living within the area of Escondido High School where Amber, who was 14 years old at the time, was last seen February 13, 2009.

McGonigle said she was angry when she heard about John Gardner's arrest, "'Cause I asked numerous times for Escondido PD to check out every single one."

Family friend Linda Walkup said Chelsea King could have been saved if investigators checked in on people like Gardner.

"Had he been looked at from the beginning maybe, possibly, we could have stopped what's going on with Chelsea right now," said Walkup.

Instead, Amber's family and friends began their own investigation. They located the homes of 147 known registered sex offenders in Escondido, San Marcos, Poway and Rancho Bernardo. They drove by their homes and even staked out some of those homes. One of the stakeouts was almost a year ago, outside an Escondido apartment belonging to Gardner at the time.

Family friend Vinnie Spucces showed 10News reporter Joe Little the notes they'd taken on March 28, 2009, about Gardner. They couldn't believe it when he was arrested.

"My wife dropped to the ground and says, ‘We were there. We got his picture,'" said Spucces, "We were shocked."

The family told 10News they were holding out hope that Chelsea and Amber would be found together, alive.

Spucces told 10News by phone Tuesday's discovery of what appears to be Chelsea's body is a blow to the King family and their own search for Amber.

http://www.10news.com/news/22723155/detail.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: March 03, 2010, 01:31:34 AM »

Yep now, one year later they decide to look at a RSO who is known to go after teenaged girls? and lets not forget what the psychiatrist advised, keep him locked up away from society because he is a danger to society and will do this again...Yep took a year to look at him and figure out he lived near by!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.