March 18, 2024, 08:21:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565555 times)
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: March 03, 2010, 10:53:44 PM »

If a person's body was placed in a bag and then buried in the shore, is it possible for an animal to detect it? I was reading a psychic's prediction about amber's disappearance, I don't believe it is true what he says, but it would be kind of hard for any animal even if it was a cadaver dog, but im not sure.

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: March 03, 2010, 10:53:49 PM »

The street she lived on connects to vista..
She would come down a quiet street and turn left and walk down vista towards the school.

Also back in this thread there was a body found in jesmond dean park.. culprit never found.

There was also an attempted abduction in a parking lot in Escondido

We need to go back through these pages in Amber's thread and separate all the items to get a perspective on all the possible involvements of this guy.

I started to sub categorize the thread but I do not have the amount of time to Read the currant cases and do research let alone go back and separate.
I think in the future we should sub categorize soon after a thread is started.

True Edward (sorry if this has already been covered) as I recall there was an attempted abduction very near EHS just prior to Amber's abduction - a woman of the very similar type as Amber...

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: March 04, 2010, 12:02:01 AM »

http://www.riversidesheriff.org/press/ind10-0126.htm

i am seeing a lot of similiarities between John albert Gardner and STANLEY RICHARD HOWEN. MR. HOWEN has used a vacant lot in desert hot springs as his address and has been in violation since APRIL 2008. HOWEN looks very similar to me, to a suspect in the indecent exposure case in BERMUDA DUNES. Please take a look. Howen has committed lewd and lascivious acts against children under 14 in 1995 in SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY.

RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Stanley Sniff
Indio Station

PRESS RELEASE   

Date/Time Written: 1/26/10; 6:15 PM
Type of Incident: Indecent Exposure
Date/Time of Incident: 1/26/10; 3:30 PM
Location(s) of Incident: 42nd Avenue West of Lima Hall Road, Bermuda Dunes
Reporting Officer: Lt. Terrence Tingle #1200
File Number:  C10026051

Suspect Composite 
Details:
The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department would like the public’s help in identifying a man who exposed himself to two girls on 42nd Avenue, west of Lima Hall Road, Bermuda Dunes.

The man, whom the girls do not know, was outside a car parked in an alley off 42nd Avenue when he exposed himself, causing the girls to run away. Deputies checked the area but did not find the suspect, though the officers did locate a resident who saw the man and his car, but did not see the crime.

The following is based on the descriptions provided by the victims and the resident:

Suspect: White male, about 30-35 years, with messy, thinning/receding hair. Gray T-shirt and khaki pants (unknown if shorts or long pants).
Vehicle: Silver four-door, possibly a newer Toyota Corolla.
If anyone has information about this crime, we ask that they call Investigator Denise Ward at (760) 863-8946.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: March 04, 2010, 12:14:46 AM »

BERMUDA DUNES INDECENT EXPOSURE REPORT (1/26/2010) WITH SUSPECT PHOTO, POSSIBLY LINKED TO RICHARD STANLEY HOWEN (04/16/1963)

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: March 04, 2010, 12:59:51 AM »

She would come down a quiet street and turn left and walk down vista towards the school.

Also back in this thread there was a body found in jesmond dean park.. culprit never found.

We need to go back through these pages in Amber's thread and separate all the items to get a perspective on all the possible involvements of this guy.

I started to sub categorize the thread but I do not have the amount of time to Read the currant cases and do research let alone go back and separate.

True Edward (sorry if this has already been covered) as I recall there was an attempted abduction very near EHS just prior to Amber's abduction - a woman of the very similar type as Amber...

I am interested in this, do you or another poster have more information?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: March 04, 2010, 01:19:58 AM »

March 3, 2010
A grandmother’s anguish
Posted: 10:01 PM ET
14-year-old Amber Dubois went missing last year in Escondido, California while on her way to school.  The last person to hear from Amber was her grandmother, Shelia Welch, who shared her story with Larry King Live blog.

I woke up on Friday, February 13, 2009 when a text message came in on my cell phone, which I keep by my bed.

It was from my 14 year old granddaughter, Amber Leeanne Dubois.  I read it and smiled.  I wish that I had dialed her phone and talked to her instead of just being pleased to get a text.  It was text #70 between us for that week.  It was the last time ANYONE heard from Amber.

Half an hour later, two people said they saw her just yards away from her high school.  Then, in just a few seconds, she disappeared.   

It was a really special day for Amber because she was a proud member of FFA (Future Farmers of America) and she was to get her lamb that morning.  In her pack back was the check for the lamb and valentines for her friends.  She had a cell phone which I provided in there, too.  She was excited and happy, a good student with a perfect attendance, an avid reader and a lover of all animals, but, especially wolves, an interest we both shared.

GONE. How could that be?   

At first, since I had her little sister with me and we were 86 miles away,  I stayed with her while my daughter, Carrie, searched everywhere for Amber and called for help from the local police.  They did not put out an Amber Alert because no one saw her disappear.  They did not put up roadblocks. They did not bring helicopters or drones.  They did not bring dogs to scent for her.  She was 14 and they made the bad assumption that she was a runaway.  She was not.  She was a VICTIM.

She is still missing after more than a year.  What would be the result if the police had done for Amber what was done for Chelsea [King]?  While I grieve for the loss of Chelsea, I cannot escape the thought that the results would have been different had the same efforts been made for Amber.

Although we have searched in a multitude of ways to find our beloved Amber, those first crucial hours were wasted and Amber has been paying an enormous price for that.  How many children are going to suffer in the days to come for "failures to act?" – whether it is to search for the missing or to keep sex offenders like [John] Gardner in jail?

Sheila Welch

Amber's Grandmom

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/03/a-grandmother%e2%80%99s-anguish/

*Tears* I don't know Ambers Grandmother, never spoke or emailed her, I know her through her writtings. she seems like such an amazing woman who loves her granddaughter very much. Your words touch me so deeply.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: March 04, 2010, 01:32:03 AM »

Feb 2nd 3:30 in the afternoon.  Only found this transcript so far

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/24/ng.01.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: March 04, 2010, 01:33:50 AM »

JAG could have easily abducted Amber on Broadway drove to the light at El Norte Parkway driven two blocks up to Nordahl turned left and a few blocks down Nordahl is at Rock (what ever I can't remember that name) left or right. He could have raped and killed her at his apartment and transported her body in the evening. She could be in lake on his way to his grandmothers.

He does have an MO for at home rape.

What should be considered is, he disposed of chelsea's body in the quickest and easiest way possible, the shoreline was the easiest way to do it for that crime. If he took amber back to his apartment, what is the easiest and fastest way he could have disposed (sorry) of her body? His MO could be to do something fast and easy. Has any landfills been checked. What day of the week does trash get picked up in that area? Is there a dumpster near the apartment he lived in?
I would also have the police check back at any reports in that apartment complex regarding loud noises, smells or anything really within a week of Amber going missing.

From what I understand - Searchers looked for the telltale signs of buzzards circling in the sky for (forgive me) carnage...these signs were not evident in the early days searching for my niece...however...seeing JAG comfort zone at Lake Hodges...I wonder and question...considering the wet and colder atmosphere - would there be the same clues from nature?  Do buzzards only prey in dry - desert areas or also "wetlands"  I don't know...

The california condor is in catalina, that is about the vastness of my bird knowledge. I have to say though, if she was buried, I don't think the birds would be circling.
I don't recall reading if birds were circling above where Chelsea was, I don't think I saw them either when watching the live feed of the search. It was the same time of year, were you at lake hodges? Did you see a lot of birds flying around? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: March 04, 2010, 01:49:13 AM »

Thanks for posting the link NorRose. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: March 04, 2010, 02:03:10 AM »

Thanks for posting the link NorRose. 

Hi Northern Rose,
Thank you for the link, I don't remember this since it was back in February of last year. But here is something that Bill Garcia said that is different from what we have been told.

GARCIA: Amber did have a cell phone. She apparently had taken it with her and it was not found at home. Apparently the next day, there was a -- about a 30-second blast on it where they -- police were able to get one ping from one tower, but the location outside of Escondido has not been divulged.

THE LOCATION OUTSIDE OF ESCONDIDO?????
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: March 04, 2010, 02:12:31 AM »

I read that and it didn't register, good catch. Also it was a 30 second blast? I was under the impression it was a quick little thing.
Snipped:
GARCIA: Well, we`ve learned that she`s not a runaway. Her family does not believe she`s a runaway. When we got involved in this case we did not feel she was a runaway. Correction, the Escondido police have stopped physical searches. You can`t do that. You have to keep searching for these children until they`re found and that`s -- that is the point that we got involved was Friday morning.

GRACE: Has the family been polygraphed?

GARCIA: The family came forward immediately and volunteered to be polygraphed. The entire family has been cleared of anything with these polygraphs.

GRACE: Now she had a debit card. Has that been used?

GARCIA: It has not. There`s been no activity on that nor has the check that she was given by family for the lamb been cashed.

GRACE: And where are police? Where have they been searching?

GARCIA: Well, police have been conducting investigative situations. They stopped their physical search by utilizing their people and San Diego County sheriff.

GRACE: Why?

GARCIA: . search and rescue people on Thursday. So there has been no.

GRACE: Why? Why did they quit?

GARCIA: No new evidence. There was nothing to substantiate where she might be so they stopped on Thursday evening.

GRACE: Did little Amber have a cell phone? Has it been used?

GARCIA: Amber did have a cell phone. She apparently had taken it with her and it was not found at home. Apparently the next day, there was a -- about a 30-second blast on it where they -- police were able to get one ping from one tower, but the location outside of Escondido has not been divulged.

*deepbreath* What? This whole exchaged so disturbed me when I read it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: March 04, 2010, 02:15:08 AM »

I am off to bed...see you tomorrow fellow monkeys and guests
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: March 04, 2010, 02:19:09 AM »

I know exactly what you mean about it being disturbing! I will have to ask Carrie about the cellphone thing. Maybe Garcia mispoke? I don't know
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: March 04, 2010, 09:51:23 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/04/earlyshow/main6265927.shtml

March 4, 2010
Missing Teen's Mom: Gardner "Sloppy"
Mother of 14-Year-Old Amber Dubois Says She Doesn't Think Man Suspected of Killing Chelsea King Killed Her Daughter

((edit - removed the embedded video because it kept playing over and over so go to the link above for the video))

(CBS)  Amber Dubois has been missing for a year, but her mother, Carrie McGonigle, doesn't think John Albert Gardner III, the man suspected in the death of Chelsea King, had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance.

Sex Offender Charged in Teen Killing
Outrage Growing over Repeat Sex Offenders

But McGonigle admitted on "The Early Show" it could just be that she's in denial.

McGonigle pointed to a possible link between Gardner wearing a monitor until 2008, and her daughter's disappearance a year later on February 13, 2009. Dubois was last seen at Escondido High School, in Escondido, Calif. Gardner lived just six minutes from her school and not far from where King disappeared.

She said, "I would think he would have been one of the very first people Escondido police department looked at."

"Early Show" co-anchor Harry Smith noted the widespread search for Dubois did include a focus on Gardner. Smith said volunteers monitored the registered sex offender and even took pictures of him.

"I don't know about the pictures," McGonigle said, "but I know he was one of them that our volunteers did monitor."

Following her daughter's disappearance, McGonigle said, the police performed their routine checks on all the sex offenders in the area where Dubois went missing -- including Gardner. However, she said she doesn't know if he was actually questioned by police.

McGonigle said she's looking for an end to their search "one way or another."
"Her dad and I both need closure," McGonigle said. "So -- not that we want to bury our daughter, but we need some closure."

When pressed why she didn't think Gardner had involvement with her daughter's case, McGonigle said she thinks it was another sex offender because Gardner "seems a little sloppy in what he does."

McGonigle said searches for Amber Dubois will resume on March 13.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so glad that they will resume searching for Amber.  I hope that the EPD & SDSO is helping with the funding.

As always, Praying for Amber  an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 12:59:15 PM by klaasend » Logged

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: March 04, 2010, 09:58:59 AM »

This maybe a repeat:

http://www.delmartimes.net/news/266632-amber-dubois-father-reacts-at-gardners-arraignment

Amber Dubois' father reacts at Gardner's arraignment

Mar 3, 2010
 By City News Service

The father of missing Escondido teenager Amber Dubois said Wednesday the defendant in the murder of Chelsea King was on a list of registered sex offenders he reviewed after his daughter disappeared.

Maurice Dubois was at the San Diego County Courthouse for the arraignment of John Albert Gardner III, who is charged with murdering 17-year-old Chelsea.

Dubois said that while Gardner was on the list of people he reviewed, he doesn't know whether he was questioned by law enforcement.

Amber Dubois was 14 years old when she disappeared in February 2009 while walking to Escondido High School.

As in Chelsea's case, a large contingent of law enforcement officials and civilian volunteers searched for Amber. However, she remains missing more than a year later.

"My frustrations are immense," Maurice Dubois told reporters. "It's been a long, long year."

Asked whether he believed Gardner played a role in Amber's disappearance, he said he hoped not, "but in the back of our minds" the family knew that it was a possibility.

"The likelihood is much larger than we'd ever want it to be," Maurice Dubois said.

He said he has spoken with detectives from the San Diego County Sheriff's Department and Escondido police since Gardner's arrest.

He said he briefly spoke to Brent and Kelly King - Chelsea's parents - after her body was found Tuesday.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: March 04, 2010, 10:23:28 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/03/lkl.01.html

(Snipped)
KING: Carrie McGonigle is with us here in Los Angeles. She's the mother of Ambar -- Amber Dubois, who went missing from the same area as Chelsea King a year ago. She was walking to school. The cases may be related, by the way. Amber's grandmother has written a heart-wrenching article on our blog. You've got to read it. Go to CNN.com/larryking.

A year?

CARRIE MCGONIGLE, MOTHER OF MISSING 14 AMBER DUBOIS: Just over a year, yes.

KING: What happened that day? MCGONIGLE: She was walking to school. She had a check in her back pocket for her lamb, because she was with the SFA. She had Valentine's Day presents in her backpack. She was very excited about that day. And she never made it to school. She was last seen by two parents, supposedly, and vanished.

KING: What kind of area is it?

MCGONIGLE: It's a -- you know, a suburban -- it's a nice area, good, you know--

KING: I mean there are other things on the block?

MCGONIGLE: Oh, yes.

KING: The school isn't in a remote area?

MCGONIGLE: Oh, no. It's -- no, it's very populated. Two thousand children go to school there, traffic -- lots of traffic.

KING: Would she have gone over to a stranger in a car?

MCGONIGLE: Absolutely not. No. She knew better. We had just talked about it the week before, because there were some attempted abductions in Poway.

KING: So what do authorities guess here?

MCGONIGLE: At first, runaway. And then after that, they -- she's just endangered missing, because they don't -- they've gone through 1,600 tips.

KING: No chance runaway?

MCGONIGLE: No chance.

KING: No chance boyfriend you didn't know about?

This is what you're hoping for now, right?

MCGONIGLE: Well, that's a--

KING: A boyfriend you didn't know about--

MCGONIGLE: Oh, abs--

KING: -- that she ran away with?

MCGONIGLE: Absolutely. But I know my daughter.

KING: So how are you affected by the -- the occurrence that we learn about now with Chelsea King?

MCGONIGLE: Mixed feelings. I mean I went down and helped with the search for Chelsea, met the parents and, you know, gave my support to them. But it disgusts me that this guy was on the street and it scares me that he might have done something with my daughter.

KING: Since it is the same area--

MCGONIGLE: Right. A few miles away he lived.

KING: Do you have any optimism?

MCGONIGLE: I have hope that she's still alive. I have hope that she is somewhere, that it's another Jaycee story or a Shawn Hornbeck.

KING: How do you sleep?

MCGONIGLE: Not very much.

KING: You're separated from your husband, right?

MCGONIGLE: I am.

KING: How is he taking it?

MCGONIGLE: We have our up -- we both -- we complement each other. When I'm having a good day, he's having a bad day. So, it's brought us closer.

KING: Do authorities have any leads?

MCGONIGLE: No. They've gone through 1,600 and they're back at square one.

KING: This suspect -- he has to be called a suspect now in this system--

MCGONIGLE: Yes. Yes.

KING: Do you think he might give you some hope, at least tell you something?

MCGONIGLE: I hope so--

KING: Because you want information, right?

MCGONIGLE: Yes.

KING: You want closure if that--

MCGONIGLE: I want closure, yes. But I don't -- I don't think he's going to talk, even if he had something to do with it. The police haven't found anything as of today that links him to Amber. But the possibility is great.

KING: So what keeps you going is hope?

MCGONIGLE: That's the only thing that keeps me going, hope and faith.

KING: What high school did -- did Amber go to?

MCGONIGLE: Escondido High School.

KING: Is that near Poway?

MCGONIGLE: Seven-and-a-half miles from where Chelsea went missing.

KING: The schools are rivals, right, football rivals?

KING: In LA, yes.

KING: It's a beautiful area.

MCGONIGLE: It is.

KING: It's a little north of San Diego, right?

MCGONIGLE: Yes. Yes.

KING: It's very middle income.

MCGONIGLE: Yes, it's a nice neighborhood. In talking with Chelsea's aunts, the girls were a lot alike. They were both nature girls and stuff like that.

KING: Good luck, Carrie.

MCGONIGLE: Thank you very much.
(Snipped)

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: March 04, 2010, 10:31:47 AM »

Nancy Grace transcripts from 3/3/2010 show:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/03/ng.01.html

(Snipped)
Now six months ago Gardner was staying in an apartment in Escondido. That apartment is a mile from Amber Dubois`s school where she was last seen.

He also currently lives in Lake Ellsinore which is about 50 miles north. In Lake Ellsinore in October there was a report of an attempted abduction on a young girl, a man driving a sedan. She was able to get away. But police released a sketch. Now this sketch bears a very striking resemblance to John Albert Gardner, Nancy.

GRACE: Joining me right now is a very special guest. This is Maurice Dubois. This is the father of 14-year-old Amber Dubois who went missing in the very same area.

Mr. Dubois, thank you for being with us.

MAURICE DUBOIS, FATHER OF AMBER DUBOIS, 14-YEAR-OLD, MISSING IN SAME AREA; ATTENDED SUSPECT`S HEARING TODAY: Thank you for having me, Nancy.

GRACE: Sir, I understand that you were in court today. What prompted you to go to court on the case of Chelsea King?

DUBOIS: Just the similarities in our case. You know, if there is any connection to Mr. Gardner and our case, I want to be there for his prosecution and soon to be execution, I would hope.

GRACE: Well, Mr. Dubois, now that you`ve brought up the death penalty, they are charging him in this case with what they call an aggravating circumstance.

Under death penalty law, I guess the legislatures don`t think that just any murder warrants the death penalty. There must be an aggravating circumstance such as a rape, a robbery, in the commission of another felony.

I find that highly probative, Mr. Dubois, that they have formally charged him with an aggravating circumstance in the death of Chelsea King. That being the attempted rape.

Now, Mr. Dubois, many, many people including myself think that there may very well be a connection between Gardner and your daughter.

First of all, tell me about Amber.

DUBOIS: OK. Well, first of all, I`d like to first give out our whole family`s condolences to Chelsea King and the entire King family. Our hearts go out to them, and, yes, Amber -- Amber was an excellent student. Straight A`s. Perfect attendance.

Walking to school, Friday the 13th, 7:10 in the morning. Was 200 yards from the front gate, never made it into the front gate. She was last seen by an adult who knows her and that`s the last we have seen of her.

We`ve had many leads and tips, but we have no significant stories to go on.

GRACE: OK. Pat Brown, criminal profiler, author of "Killing for Sports."

Pat, I can tell you right now whoever took Amber Dubois is a child predator. Because who is going to be hanging around a school at 7:00 a.m. in the -- on a Friday morning when little girls are going in and out?

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER, AUTHOR OF "KILLING FOR SPORT": Absolutely. I mean, these predators know their trolling grounds. And they can spend a lot of time doing it. It`s like going fishing and you love fishing. You go to the lake all the time.

These guys go to paths, schools, shopping malls, wherever they find their targets. So he`s going to be sitting out there waiting for that moment of opportunity. And I want to say one thing, though, we should really respect the rights, the belief systems of these men, who do these things. The prisoners and defendants. And this man believed in the death penalty. So we should give him the death penalty.

GRACE: Well put. Well put, Pat Brown.

Back to Mr. Dubois, Maurice Dubois, Amber`s father. Amber went missing, as I recall, last February 2009.

Mr. Dubois, you have said earlier that you were, quote, "in denial," about the possibility that Chelsea`s death and Amber`s disappearance may be linked. Why?

DUBOIS: Basically for the mere fact that we don`t want any connection with our daughter to this monster. I mean, we know now what he`s capable of and we don`t want any form of connection to this case whatsoever.

We`re hoping that this case would give us some good exposure on Amber and someone out there will see Amber and help get us home -- get her home to us.

GRACE: Everyone, we are talking about a 14-year-old girl, Amber Dubois, who went missing in the same area. We covered it live on our show when she went missing. That case is still unsolved.

Take a look at Amber Dubois here with Chelsea King. As we go to air tonight, we are awaiting a positive I.D. on a young girl`s body found at the water`s edge there at a park.
(snipped)

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: March 04, 2010, 10:47:45 AM »

Should we start a new sub-thread for research on the connection between JAG and Amber's case?

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: March 04, 2010, 11:27:21 AM »

Info on JAG's employment posted in Chelsea King thread:

I can't help but wonder if he was "working" at Escondido HS, off the books of course.

Hey Lovin',I found it.
Suspect in girl's killing may be linked to October Lake Elsinore abduction attempt
10:54 PM PST on Wednesday, March 3, 2010
<snipped>

Chavez said when Gardner registered at the Lake Elsinore station, officials took a new photograph of him and collected information such as details about his vehicle and his employment. Gardner said he is a self-employed electrician, Chavez said.

He declined to say whether the vehicle Gardner was driving matched the descriptions of any of the vehicles described in the abduction attempts.

Officials also reviewed Gardner's record for any red flags, such as recent encounters with law enforcement at his prior address in San Diego County.

They found none.
<snipped>

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_W_websuspect.1da2f17.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: March 04, 2010, 12:52:34 PM »

I am sorry to say this, I disagree with Carrie. There was never the wide search for Amber as their was for Chelsea which produced the evidence found in that case so we don't really know if he was sloppy or not.

They closed off the park, had dive teams and agents combing the area. They found a crime scene in the area she went missing and found evidence. I may be wrong but I don't believe they did that in any area of Escondido or surrounding area's in a search of Amber. They investigated Ambers case as a runaway. They stopped searching because they couldn't find anything, after 10 days? Did they look in Poway or Lake Elsenor? Did they search his apartment? A crime scene was not found because they may not have looked in the right place.

Lets say they didn't bring in the man power with Chelsea and LE searched the park but didn't do the comprehensive search as they did. I don't think they would have found her as they had to search that particular area 2 times before they found the spot he buried her. This is after using all of the things they did for 3 days.

I see a lot of similarities sorry to say. He is the best lead this case has ever had. He is being linked to attempted kidnappings that ring of similarities with Amber. He has done this before Chelsea and the jogger and so far he had gotten away with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.