March 19, 2024, 03:06:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565628 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: March 04, 2010, 10:56:09 PM »

I do not agree that JAG was sloppy.  We do not know if he was interrupted this time and was planning to go back when the coast was clear or of some other reason things did not go as planned.  IMO this is not his first time.  IMO LE dropped the ball with finding Amber when they first classified her as a run away.  When I was watching the divers and the boats with cadaver dogs on them during the search for Chelsea one of the dogs kept hitting on the same area of the lake.  I watched the dog jump off the boat as he was getting a hit.  Chelsea was found on the shore.  I doubt JAG took her out to the water where the dogs were hitting then brought her back to bury her.  The question is, what is in the lake that the dogs were hitting on?  Is LE following up on the lake?  Amber deserves for that to be done as does any other missing girl to at least rule out that they may now be resting in that lake.  If for nothing else to rule it out and set the community at ease. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: March 04, 2010, 11:01:39 PM »

I did catch Amber's Grandmother today.  You were much gentler and kinder than I could ever be in these circumstances.  I was so happy that you spoke today and I am sure Amber is very happy as well.  I send my strength and prayers.  LE must search and do it right and expedite.  It has been a year too long.  To Grandma, let er rip!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 04, 2010, 11:02:49 PM »

On HLN today one of the speaking heads was saying there are now 7 cases that they believe JAG could be involved in.  Did anyone else catch that?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: March 04, 2010, 11:06:46 PM »

I do not agree that JAG was sloppy.  We do not know if he was interrupted this time and was planning to go back when the coast was clear or of some other reason things did not go as planned.  IMO this is not his first time.  IMO LE dropped the ball with finding Amber when they first classified her as a run away.  When I was watching the divers and the boats with cadaver dogs on them during the search for Chelsea one of the dogs kept hitting on the same area of the lake.  I watched the dog jump off the boat as he was getting a hit.  Chelsea was found on the shore.  I doubt JAG took her out to the water where the dogs were hitting then brought her back to bury her.  The question is, what is in the lake that the dogs were hitting on?  Is LE following up on the lake?  Amber deserves for that to be done as does any other missing girl to at least rule out that they may now be resting in that lake.  If for nothing else to rule it out and set the community at ease. 

Great points NorRose, I think you hit on something yourself. That dog did jump in the lake, why? It is a cadavor dog, had to be something there. What was the level of the lake last year? Was it deeper? not as deep? That could make a difference I would think on where they should look at the lake also.
Also you are correct, he could have been interupted. After all we don't know if another jogger came by or someone was walking up. LE searched right away, he may not have had enough time to go back and clean things up. She was found not far from that trail so it is resonable to consider he was interupted.
I don't think he is sloppy, if so he would have been caught a long time ago.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: March 04, 2010, 11:18:11 PM »

Great points NorRose, I think you hit on something yourself. That dog did jump in the lake, why? It is a cadavor dog, had to be something there. What was the level of the lake last year? Was it deeper? not as deep? That could make a difference I would think on where they should look at the lake also.
Also you are correct, he could have been interupted. After all we don't know if another jogger came by or someone was walking up. LE searched right away, he may not have had enough time to go back and clean things up. She was found not far from that trail so it is resonable to consider he was interupted.
I don't think he is sloppy, if so he would have been caught a long time ago.   

Tracy you are so right.  If he was sloppy he would have been caught a long time ago.  He was smart on how to stay under the radar with the SO registry.  He had a job that would be easy to put him anywhere he wanted to be.  He lived mere blocks in a house that he raped a girl and lived with his mother that paid for his defense in that case so knew full well he should not have been there due to proximity of the school.  He is anything but sloppy.  He may have been interrupted and had to leave or his ritual may have been interrupted and he was caught by surprise.

O/T I have not seen Edward posting today.  I hope he is ok.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: March 04, 2010, 11:28:23 PM »

I haven't seen him either..Edward are you out there?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: March 04, 2010, 11:35:46 PM »

He has a black sedan? Didn't other people report a light colored sedan? Maybe he had a paint job in case anyone was on to him?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: March 04, 2010, 11:44:37 PM »

He has a black sedan? Didn't other people report a light colored sedan? Maybe he had a paint job in case anyone was on to him?

Three vehicles had been mentioned so far, gold car, black sedan and a Cadillac he was working on in Mom's driveway a few weeks ago.  Maybe he fixes clunkers and ditches them?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: March 04, 2010, 11:48:17 PM »

It would be interesting to know what the mother of his twins drive, if his grandmother has a car and if so, what kind? Mother's car, step-fathers car, any siblings? vehicles? There may be roomates at some of the residences. What do they drive? You may be right too, Northern Rose, he may fix up cars and sell them.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: March 04, 2010, 11:58:58 PM »

Three vehicles had been mentioned so far, gold car, black sedan and a Cadillac he was working on in Mom's driveway a few weeks ago.  Maybe he fixes clunkers and ditches them?

I think you may be on to something Northern Rose! In this article borrowed from Chelsea's thread, it says that when he was pulled over he had no registration for the car!!1

The Enterprise Report has learned exclusively that the accused killer of 17-year old San Diego high school student Chelsea King -- John Albert Gardner, a registered sex offender from Lake Elsinore, CA was stopped by police In Riverside County, CA, only three weeks prior the disappearance of the San Diego teenager.

King's body is believed to have been located by police investigating her disappearance from a park in Northern San Diego County last week. Gardner was arraigned on murder charges today in San Diego and has plead not guilty.

Gardner was stopped by police in Riverside Co. on January 30, 2010 according to court records reviewed the The Enterprise Report.  The reason for the police stop is not yet known, but Gardner was cited for not having proof of insurance and for driving without registration for the car.  Whether or not police investigators in San Diego County were aware of the Riverside County case is still not known.

According to court records reviewed by TER, Gardner, who was already a suspect in a previous December 2009 attack on another women in the same San Diego park has been linked by police to that attack.  Gardner never bothered to show up to the Riverside Court or properly take carer of the citation as required by law after the January police stop.

Having not done so, Gardner's name should have generated a warrant for his arrest issued by the court handling the case.  According to the Riverside County Sheriff's Dept, no warrant currently exists for Gardner in their system.  According to court records reviewed by TER the CA-DMV was notified of the case by the Riverside Court as the law requires.   

Gardner who is registered as a convicted sex offender in Riverside Co, was staying with his mother who lives in San Diego County near the crime scene. Chelsea King was last seen on last Thursday when she headed to the park for a jog.

http://theenterprisereport.typepad.com/news/2010/03/exclusive-sex-offender-accused-killer-john-gardner-stopped-by-police-3-weeks-prior-to-murder-of-chel.html

[/quote]
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: March 05, 2010, 12:00:54 AM »

If you follow this line of thinking, he may have numerous vehicles. He may not register them because in case anything ever happens, he does not want them traced back to him. He may be buying them for very little and not bothering to register them as he is only using them for a short period of time. He may also be stealing them.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 05, 2010, 12:02:01 AM »

Here is an attempted abduction in Oxnard from August 2008. 

http://straighttoyou.podomatic.com/entry/eg/2008-08-04T20_30_17-07_00

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 05, 2010, 12:02:50 AM »

If you follow this line of thinking, he may have numerous vehicles. He may not register them because in case anything ever happens, he does not want them traced back to him. He may be buying them for very little and not bothering to register them as he is only using them for a short period of time. He may also be stealing them.

He could be getting them in lieu of payment for some electrical work even. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: March 05, 2010, 12:58:08 AM »

Is there a vehicle auction down that way? We have one up here in the Modesto area. You seriously can get a car for $1000 or under. They have everything too any kind of car you can imagine. 

I think it would make sense if a person were going around trying to kidnap people they would change vehicles. Why use the same one? What if someone saw the plate or gave a description they would get caught.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: March 05, 2010, 01:05:24 AM »

Is there a vehicle auction down that way? We have one up here in the Modesto area. You seriously can get a car for $1000 or under. They have everything too any kind of car you can imagine. 

I think it would make sense if a person were going around trying to kidnap people they would change vehicles. Why use the same one? What if someone saw the plate or gave a description they would get caught.

I doubt they check stolen or unregistered cars for trace evidence unless there is a specific reason to do so. There are lots of places that do auctions. If you go to an auction do you have to register it on site or can you pay cash and walk away?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: March 05, 2010, 01:19:43 AM »

If I recall correctly, you get a bill of sale and you have a x amount of days to go to the DMV to register it and transfer title. I think it maybe 5 days? You do get the pink slip and that will allow you to turn around and sell it. I suppose it could be said you can sell a car without it ever really belonging to you.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: March 05, 2010, 02:24:59 AM »

If I recall correctly, you get a bill of sale and you have a x amount of days to go to the DMV to register it and transfer title. I think it maybe 5 days? You do get the pink slip and that will allow you to turn around and sell it. I suppose it could be said you can sell a car without it ever really belonging to you.

I am more apt to think that he may be buying from private people and paying cash. That way there is no obligation on his part to register it.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: March 05, 2010, 02:25:39 AM »

I am also hoping that mom and step-dad have not gone too far. Their car could have hairs and fibers too!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: March 05, 2010, 03:30:11 AM »

I wonder if there is any possible way that JAG could have had a partner?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crestline, CA - A 12-year-old girl was able to flee today when two men in a white pick-up truck made contact in the 24,000 block of Lake Drive in Crestline. The case is being handled by the Twin Peaks Sheriff's Station as an attempted kidnapping.

San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department helicopter 40-King. (Photo by Michael P. Neufeld.)
Deputies report the incident took place at about 1:10 p.m. today and they were dispatched four minutes later. A Sheriff's Department helicopter joined the search for the late model, full-size 4-door pick-up with a tool or lumber rack and orange traffic safety cones in the back.

Officers indicated to RIMOFTHEWORLD.net that the two white males in the pick-up were in their early to mid-40s and headed west on Lake Drive after the incident.

(Photo by RIMOFTHEWORLD.net.)
The passenger is the one who made contact with the young girl, according to authorities. He is described as being heavy set with brown hair and a brown beard. Officers report he was wearing blue jeans and a yellow safety vest.

There is no description of the driver of the truck except that he is a white male and about the same age as the passenger.

Persons with information about the truck or the incident are urged to call Sergeant Noel Witerding at (909) 336-0600.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: March 05, 2010, 05:00:58 AM »

Here is a link to a radio interview by one of JAG's relatives. It is not good news. I think there will be other victims.

http://www.kfi640.com/mediaplayer/?station=KFI-AM&action=ondemand&item=17950831&feed_name=JohnandKen.xml
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.