March 18, 2024, 10:09:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565572 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2010, 04:34:23 PM »

Do you happen to have the story on this Northern Rose ?
My search engine is not working..

I will find them.  Wanted to post those before they disappeared from my satellite receiver.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2010, 04:37:21 PM »

Riverside police seek help in finding sexual assault suspect
January 27, 2010 |  7:23 pm

Riverside authorities are asking for the public’s help in apprehending a man who kidnapped and sexually assaulted a girl who was leaving an after-school event near La Sierra on Tuesday.

The attack occurred around 5:20 p.m., when the victim was forced into a vehicle and driven to another location, where she was assaulted, according to Riverside police. Authorities did give the girl's age but said the assailant was a thin white man in his 20s or 30s with blond hair and a few days' growth of facial hair. He wore a dark blue baseball cap and had a tattoo on his right forearm.

The vehicle he was driving was described as resembling a mid-1980s four-door Toyota sedan. The car was red, but faded and discolored. It also had tinted windows and appeared to be in “very used condition,” police said.

Anyone with information on the attack is asked to contact Det. Laura Riso at (951) 353-7126 or Det. Linda Byerly at (951) 353-7120.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/01/riverside-police-seek-help-in-apprehending-sexual-assault-supsect.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+lanowblog+(L.A.+Now)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2010, 04:40:43 PM »

I just got creeped out.  Do these two look similar to anyone else?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2010, 04:44:02 PM »

AYou got it !! That is a match.. wow
Good Job Northern Rose.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2010, 04:56:02 PM »

AYou got it !! That is a match.. wow
Good Job Northern Rose.

I can not remember what report the first sketch came from but it was still in my folder.  It sent goosebumps through me when I saw them together. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2010, 05:02:58 PM »

I know it was from Amber's thread.. I was beginning to go through the 100 pages ..whew it will take awhile..
I had started moving items from the first 100 pages to another thread I had created called "suspects noted in other crimes" as a sub category of Amber's thread so we could keep track and cross reference these type of photos..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2010, 05:04:13 PM »

or sketches
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2010, 05:06:22 PM »

I know it was from Amber's thread.. I was beginning to go through the 100 pages ..whew it will take awhile..
I had started moving items from the first 100 pages to another thread I had created called "suspects noted in other crimes" as a sub category of Amber's thread so we could keep track and cross reference these type of photos..

I know it was from Amber's thread as well that is why it creeped me out.  I swear that is the same guy.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2010, 05:07:51 PM »

Man exposes self to girls in Bermuda Dunes

Investigators are looking for a man who exposed himself to a pair of girls in Bermuda Dunes this afternoon.

The man exposed himself as he stood outside a parked car in an alley off of Avenue 42, west of Lima Hall Road, according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.

A neighbor saw the man and his car, but did not witness the incident, according to investigators.

The suspect is described as a white man in his early to mid-30s with messy, thinning or receding hair. He wore a gray T-shirt and khaki pants.

The vehicle is described as a silver four-door automobile, possibly a newer-model Toyota Corolla.

Anyone with information may call 760-863-8946.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/20100126/NEWS0801/100126042/Man+exposes+self+to+girls+in+Bermuda+Dunes
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2010, 05:10:09 PM »

especially if those are different artists..
Same guy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2010, 05:13:29 PM »

13-Year-Old Reports Attempted Abduction
Unknown Man Offers To Give 13-Year-Old Ride Home

TAFT, Calif. -- Deputies said a man not known to a teen asked him to get in his car so he could give him a ride home.

On Monday around 3:15 p.m., deputies took a report of a suspicious circumstance in Taft.

A 13-year-old male reported that while walking on Ash Street near Fillmore Street he was approached by an unknown man in a white Camaro.

The teen told deputies that the man asked him, "Do you want a ride, get in the car and I’ll take you home."

The teen said he ignored the man and walked toward a house in the area.

Deputies said the man left the area in the vehicle.

The driver of the vehicle is described as white, between 30 and 40 years old. He is said to be clean shaven, with dark hair.

The man was last seen wearing a white T-shirt with the words “SO-CAL” in black lettering.

The vehicle is described as a 90s model white Chevrolet Camaro, with a dent on the front right passenger side.

The superintendent of the Taft City school district was notified of the report.

If anyone has information regarding this incident they are urged to contact the Sheriff’s Office at 661-763-8550.

http://www.turnto23.com/south_county/22355676/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2010, 05:27:49 PM »

FOUND IT!!!!

Monday, February 23, 2009
Man tried to lure 10-year-old boy into SUV
Man tried to get boy into his car in Ladera Ranch after seeing him playing, authorities say.
By SALVADOR HERNANDEZ and JOHN CRANDALL
The Orange County Register
Comments 149| Recommend 18

LADERA RANCH – A man in his 30s tried to lure a 10-year-old boy into his SUV by inviting him to go to a party on Sunday afternoon, authorities said.

The boy talked briefly with the man, then became frightened and ran to his house and his parents, said Jim Amormino, spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

This morning, authorities released a sketch of the man who tried to lure the boy in the 30 block of Downing Street. He was described as in his 30s, with blond or light brown hair and a goatee, wearing a black T-shirt with the word "Quiksilver" on it and an earring in his right ear.

Authorities said the man might have been spotted in the area the day before the attempted abduction and that he may be living in or familiar with the area.

The attempted abduction occurred Sunday at about 12:45 p.m., shortly after the boy finished playing with other kids in the neighborhood, Amormino said. The man drove up in a light-colored SUV, possibly a Ford Explorer, and started talking to the boy about playing with other kids.

"Then he asked the kid if he wanted to go to a party," Amormino said. "At that point is when the kid became frightened and called his parents."

The day before that incident, a woman in the same neighborhood had noticed a man with the same description acting suspiciously, Amormino said.

"She just got a feeling that something wasn't right," he said.

The man was near the greenbelt when the attempted abduction took place, Amormino said, and the woman described a man in his 30s inside a light-colored SUV.

An unincorporated community in south Orange County with curved streets and numerous cul-de-sacs, Ladera Ranch is not an easy place to maneuver through, Amormino said. A person unfamiliar with the area can easily get lost in the community.

If the man was spotted in the community two days in a row, it could be a sign that he lives in the area or is very familiar with making his way through the residential streets.

"If there's a strange vehicle, we notice," said Randy Harrison, a sales manager who has lived in Ladera Ranch for more than five years.

Charlie Gugliuzza, an attorney who has lived in the community for about three years near where the man was spotted said he will keep a closer eye on his children.

"It's very disturbing, without question," he said.

Investigators are going through lists of registered sex offenders and are asking the public's help in identifying the man. Anyone with information is asked to call 866-TIP-OCSD or 866-847-6273.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/amormino-boy-area-2315738-through-suspect
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2010, 07:53:53 PM »

Edward!!! The Landers remains are identified........

LANDERS - Human remains found on private property have been identified as a missing woman from Landers.

Police say Anna Jeanette James had been missing since October of 2008.

http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=11897991

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2010, 10:50:10 PM »

Thank You so much Nut44x4
I just called Carrie and let her know it was not Amber.
Carrie still feels very positive Amber is alive. I always want to try to keep an open mind.
Another false lead was chased down last weekend out in Slab City looking for Amber and who may have her..
I hope they do find a live Amber. The cases we do research on most of the time go the other direction and it really would be uplifting to find Amber alive..

Somebody tonight has an answer on there missing loved one..
Here is some more info Anna James.
Pretty girl, sad situation indeed.
http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=4360830900563
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2010, 12:06:44 AM »

I am so glad that it was not Amber but very sad for the James family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2010, 09:15:09 AM »

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/escondido/article_7505fc51-8aa0-5339-afe5-6fdc87bf620d.html
ESCONDIDO: Family of missing teen to hold walk-a-thon
Event will mark a year since girl's disappearance  EDWARD SIFUENTES - esifuentes@nctimes.com | Posted: January 28, 2010 4:30 pm
The family of missing teen Amber Dubois will hold a walk-a-thon next month to mark the one-year anniversary of her disappearance and to raise funds to continue the search.

Amber was 14 when she was last seen walking to school Feb. 13 near Escondido High School, where she was a freshman. Her disappearance has garnered national attention, including a front-page article on People magazine.

"We want as many people as possible to attend," said Amber's mother, Carrie McGonigle.

The walk-a-thon will be held Feb. 13 at the Escondido High School track. There also will be a silent auction and raffle prizes, according to the family.

Proceeds will go to The Amber Leeanne Dubois Trust Fund. The fund has been used to pay for search-related expenses, including 27,000 pamphlets sent to local law enforcement agencies throughout the country, McGonigle said.

Escondido police said the pamphlets have generated praise from other departments and some tips in the case. But the girl's disappearance remains unsolved.

Her parents believe she was abducted and is being held by a stranger.
Police say they have no evidence to support that she was abducted or ran away from home. That is why police have classified the case as a suspicious missing person.

Amber's mother said she believes that publicity is the key to finding her daughter. McGonigle said she plans to print thousands of posters to send to high schools all over the country in hopes that someone might recognize Amber.

The event starts at 8 a.m. at Escondido High School, 1535 N. Broadway. For more information, visit www.BringAmberHome.com or www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com .

Donations, which are not tax-deductible, can be sent to The Amber Leeanne Dubois Trust Fund, P.O. Box 1557, Paramount, CA 90723.

Call staff writer Edward Sifuentes at 760-740-3511.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2010, 03:52:44 PM »

Thanks for the information on the Landers skull. I am relieved it was not amber but sad it was this other person. So sad how people are found like that. and how disrespecful for this young woman, to have been a toy for a dog. It sickens me. I hope the family is planning a proper funeral for her so she can be laid to rest with dignity.

Can anyone answer for me please what type of events are being held in Ambers other home in Orange County? Someone from there could have very easily taken her. It concerns me there doesn't seem to be as much attention for Amber in the OC area.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2010, 12:00:40 AM »

Thursday I drove again down North Broadway. I drove to the end where a gate stops you and a sign says no dumping and video surveillance. I don't know how to insert an image or I would show you what the end of the road looks like. Aside from a perp living in one of the houses in that area the truck would not use this road. I turned around and took cougar pass road. No way in hell would they have used this road. It is a dirt road and the rain has made it to dangerous to drive. It also has signs put up that say video surveillance. If I were the perp I would not take this road. After a frightening trip up cougar pass, I ended up on Hiddon Meadows Rd. One side has homes the other is a lot of brush. I hope they walked this area because it like and easy place to hide something. I also noticed a Burgundy truck parked along the side of the road. The man appeared to be looking at his tires. I noticed that the tail gate on the truck was partially painted black. Making it appear .... no tailgate. As I was driving away I remembered something I read or saw that Ted Bundy had said. He would always dump in places that he could go back to make sure that the location had not been disturbed. If the location was disturbed or body was found he never went back to the area again.

Trying to get inside the head of a perp makes me believe their thought process is the same as yours and mine. It's how they feel and act on the thoughts that make them so scary. I don't normally drive when it's dark, but Friday I had a late client. Driving home I wondered if I had a body to get rid of where would I dump it. My thinking tells me that I would not do it in the pitch black of night. You wouldn't know if you covered everything up. I would wait till first light before anyone was up and I could see.

We know by Amber's phone that they went North. Even if  someone picked up the phone it was not on long enough for it to have gone any distance.

I don't think Amber was abducted by a gang member or someone young, because I don't think young and dumb would have been able not to sell the check to someone for access steel the account number of Amber's parent.

I have to stop I'm rambaling now and not making sense.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2010, 04:38:43 PM »

I read in an article that Maurice Dubois, the father, lives in La Mirada, ca which is in orange county. In a previous post (I found it somewhere on the internet) somebody said they saw Amber Du Bois in whittier, ca which is in orange county. Whittier is about 13 minutes away from La Mirada. I read in an another article that amber visited her father on the weekends. Amber went missing one day before the weekend. Has anyone researched the sex offenders where the father lives? I would like to add that some guy tried to give me a ride to the library in Oct. or Nov. 2009 and he was driving a white compact car, this happened in Temecula.. don't know if this is any bit significant but he didn't force me to get in, how are you supposed to know if somebody is trying to be nice to you or if they are dangerous? The man was wearing a army type jacket and he was in his late mid-late 20's and looked like Adam Sandler only he was hispanic.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2010, 04:44:50 PM »

I would like to add a few things from the post I made above. The man I was talking about who wanted to give me a ride to the library said this: "I'm not sicko or anything like that", and he also said "I saw you all the way over there and I was gonna ask you if you needed a ride"... also here is the poster who said they heard somebody say they saw amber in whittier, ca it is below:

CuriousCat 
Official Thread Killer   Join Date: Oct 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I live in Whittier, CA which is approximately 100 miles north of Escondido. I went into a Savers store today--a thrift-type store--and was suprised to see a flyer for Amber. I made a comment about it to the sales guy...a young kid, and he said that apparently she had been seen often in the area and at that store. He then said that she is believed to be a run-away.
Just wanted to pass this on. I seem to be a thread-killer so I apologize in advance for that.

Karen

link: http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=290338

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.