March 19, 2024, 04:19:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565644 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: March 06, 2010, 02:03:39 PM »

It's a new day and we have found out a lot about JAG's mother, step-father and their extra curricular activities.  I am hoping that LE , the FBI and search teams do a thorough and complete search of the park today.  I am also hoping that they get more tips now that will lead them to Amber.  Amber needs to be found. 

LE needs to find out exactly what this group is, what they do, how they do it and if there is any role playing involved. jmo

also I would hope they have gone back over each and every lead that came in during the first month or so. As I have said several times, they don't act on each lead. I have told the story of Denise Hubert. They could have maybe found the girl alive if they had taken my tip seriously. Instead they put it in the unlikely pile.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: March 06, 2010, 02:03:44 PM »

I really should stop posting this because maybe I am wrong and now the F.B.I. team is on the scene but PARKS have been mentioned in our thread on Amber since early on and I have always had in my gut that Amber was taken North and the back way out of Escondido leads us to many parks..
 Dogs apparently got hits in certain areas and G. Park or the roads that lead to it, I have mentioned many times.

I totally agree with you.  With the cell being found to the north that is the direction that should be concentrated on.  IF JAG is involved, then he may have headed north to Lake Elsinore to Grannie's house or up to Running Springs.  That is the direction to look again, and look hard.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: March 06, 2010, 02:05:59 PM »

Slide show of the search yesterday.

http://www.examiner.com/ExaminerSlideshow.html?entryid=1061430&slide=1
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: March 06, 2010, 02:07:06 PM »

I wonder if LE scoped out area's of the city to find a crime scene for Amber. Did they have dive teams in the area's lakes? Dogs out in all of the parks? Helicopters? With Chelsea they got lucky it was right there, but what if JAG took her by car to another area, then what?So I suppose the lesson could be if you are going to rape and murder someone make sure you take them to some other place? To me it sounds like lazy police work. I guess I don't accept that they did all they could do to find Amber. I am glad they are doing it now, lets hope they can find something, somewhere.

The first three days of Amber's disappearance (Sat, Sun and holiday Mon) - the focus was on immediate family and home as LE were not convinced it was an abduction - sightings during the long weekend, which were of course bogus, only fueled that belief...

And all I can to say to this is 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: March 06, 2010, 02:09:19 PM »

There was construction going on across from the church along the road when Amber walked to school. Is it at all possible Gardner worked on that crew ? Edit fix typo. MB

He could have either posed as a worker or been hired as an independent sub contractor. If the later, then LE should already know the answer to this question and if not, then they need to find out. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 04:23:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: March 06, 2010, 02:18:08 PM »

Pond in Escondido Park Being Drained in Search for Amber Dubois
http://www.sandiego6.com/mostpopular/story/Pond-in-Escondido-Park-Being-Drained-in-Search/3WSDlxSD5UmLdlJnvhelsA.cspx
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: March 06, 2010, 02:22:35 PM »

JAG's has spent a lot of time outside recently - his face and neck are very tanned compared to his arms and hands - outside with long sleeves and gloves - but no head cover? 

Is this part of his work?  Is this how he spotted his victims?  Just putting it out there...

Ampersand I just posted a very detailed article in Chelsea's thread about JAG and his mother.  He was unemployed.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7233.msg1088676#msg1088676 

If you have not done so you will want to read the thread we created for JAG's step father and mother and what they do for fun. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7303.0

I'm working to catch up...Wink

If JAG has been unemployed...what's he been doing to achieve this unusual tanning pattern? 

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: March 06, 2010, 02:22:38 PM »

IF they are draining the lake.. They must have something with what they found.???

Draining a pond is a big move in my humble opinion..

Maybe they do this all the time I do not know,.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: March 06, 2010, 02:23:42 PM »

Posting this here as it gives details that link JAG to other places, like Mira Mesa and Lawndale.

Picture emerges of suspect as deeply troubled

RUNNING SPRINGS — He was popular with girls and made fun of by classmates. He ran errands for neighbors and discovered outdoor sports. He could be moody and aggressive when he didn’t take his medication.

By any measure, the adolescent years that accused killer John Albert Gardner III spent in this mountaintop village were the high-water mark of a deeply troubled life.

He was never a standout at Rim of the World High School, the all-weather campus along state Route 18 overlooking the Los Angeles Basin. Many teachers and former students at the Home of the Fighting Scots don’t even remember him.

But this is where Gardner, a 30-year-old convicted sex offender charged Wednesday with the murder of 17-year-old Chelsea King of Poway, also flourished.

It’s where he spent his formative years, where his mom bounced checks for the hockey equipment he needed, where he dated for the first time and where classmates teased him for being “dorky and unpopular.”

This is where he excelled at pottery, listened to country music and sang in the high school choir. Those who knew Gardner considered him bright, intelligent and full of promise.

But today Gardner is confronting life in prison — perhaps the death penalty — if he is convicted of killing Chelsea, the track star and French-horn player who went missing Feb. 25 while out for a jog at Lake Hodges.

“The person that we knew and the person that they’re describing are two different people,” said one of Gardner’s former neighbors, who did not want her name published because she fears her business would suffer. “In my heart, if he did do these things, I think it was just because he gave up,” the woman said. “He got tired of asking for help.”

Gardner was living in the Los Angeles suburb of Lawndale in 1990 when his mother filed for divorce from his father. The family packed up and moved to this San Bernardino Mountain vacation retreat after her divorce became official.

Catherine Jeannette Gardner also had two older daughters, then 17 and 18, from a previous marriage; she would have two more husbands before her son’s latest arrest.

His parents’ separation caused him extreme anxiety, eventually leading to hospitalization and psychiatric treatment, court records say. The divorce records show Gardner’s father was ordered to pay $70 a month in child support.

Even through the months leading up to their son’s 18th birthday, Gardner’s mother and father fought in court over money, custody and much more.

“I have left message after message for John but I never hear from him,” his father wrote to a family court judge in November 1996. “My Christmas gift to John was returned even though I sent it to the correct address.”

While enrolled in public schools, Gardner was identified as an SED child, or seriously emotionally disturbed. A psychiatrist noted that lithium helped the boy’s bipolar disorder until he had to discontinue the medication because of side effects such as irritable bowel syndrome.

Up on the mountain, Gardner generally managed to stay out of trouble. He played baseball in the spring, skied through the winters and used a neighbor’s climbing wall. According to the divorce file, he even joined the law-enforcement component of the school’s regional-occupation program, which tries to match young people to suitable careers.

Family friends said despite Gardner’s outward confidence and cheery disposition, he struggled through adolescence. He suffered dramatic mood swings and talked openly about needing help.

“It seemed like his medications changed a lot, and we didn’t know if that was because of his mother or because he was seeing someone new” for treatment, said the neighbor and family friend, who also said Catherine Gardner worked as a mental-health administrator.

His first criminal conviction came in 1998, a year after he graduated from Rim of the World. Records show he was charged with disturbing the peace after showing up on the campus uninvited.

Local officials recommended probation because of his clean record. Despite getting a break from prosecutors, Gardner had difficulty meeting adult responsibilities.

He left the mountain in search of work, a career, someplace where, as his mother put it in court papers later, he could “contribute something meaningful back to society.”

But friends said Gardner was slow to find his niche.

He took assorted jobs before landing a part-time position at a San Diego sporting goods store, intermittently staying in touch with some friends from his high school years.

In the weeks before he turned 21, Gardner won a promotion at the Big 5 store in Mira Mesa to a full-time job, according to court records. He was singled out for his work ethic and dedication, and began dating a young co-worker.

At the same time, however, his interest in younger girls got the better of him.

On March 16, 2000, he picked up a pair of teenage girls on their way to school and took one of them to his mother’s Rancho Bernardo townhouse. As they watched a movie, he began rubbing the 13-year-old and, his sexual advances rebuffed, he beat and fondled the girl before she escaped.

Gardner was arrested within minutes and eventually pleaded guilty to committing lewd acts with a minor. He was facing more than 10 years in prison, yet three young women wrote to the judge seeking leniency.

“The first time that we went out I probably waited for about 4 hours for him to kiss me but after 4 hours of nothing I finally decided to kiss him,” former girlfriend Beth Melban wrote. “That is why I couldn’t believe he was being accused of forcing himself on a girl.”

One psychiatrist said Gardner showed no remorse and suggested he be locked up as long as possible; another recommended probation and treatment for Gardner, even though he had admitted having sexual relations with two underage girls.

Gardner was 21 when he was sentenced to six years in prison.

R.J. Donovan Correctional Facility is an overcrowded prison on Otay Mesa that often acts as a receiving barn for new convicts. Gardner arrived from San Diego County jail on Sept. 18, 2000.

Three months later he was sent to the California Correctional Institution in Tehachapi. While he was there, his father — a self-employed “assembler” — declared bankruptcy in 2002, with $5 in his pocket and $227 spread across three checking accounts.

In April 2005, Gardner was moved to Avenal State Prison in central California until he was paroled that September.

After his release, Gardner was monitored like thousands of other sex offenders who make parole. He was ordered to register with local police wherever he lived. In January 2008, eight months before his parole case was closed, Gardner was “placed on a passive GPS caseload,” a prison spokeswoman said.

Prison officials could not provide details of Gardner’s time in state custody or discuss his parole term. Requests for public records of his case have not yet been processed.

Two months after Gardner’s parole ended, his father died at age 64.

The son kept a decidedly low profile outside prison, although he did receive a few traffic citations. He bounced around between Riverside and San Diego counties. Police now suspect he was spending time scouting young girls.

In January 2009, 14-year-old Amber Dubois of Escondido went missing from a street just two miles from where Gardner was living. Since his DNA was linked to Chelsea on Sunday, he has become a suspect in Amber’s case.

Riverside County investigators are checking a report from October that a man matching Gardner’s description tried to abduct a 14-year-old girl on her way to school in Lake Elsinore, where Gardner also registered as a sex offender.

By early this year, many of the better things in Gardner’s life were falling apart. Within the span of a few weeks earlier this year, he lost his steadiest job and his girlfriend and also crashed his car, according to a family acquaintance in Running Springs.

Witnesses now say Gardner may have been stalking girls near Bernardo Heights Middle School on Feb. 24. The next day Chelsea was gone.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/06/deeply-troubled-picture-emerges-of-suspects-life/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: March 06, 2010, 02:25:05 PM »

JAG's has spent a lot of time outside recently - his face and neck are very tanned compared to his arms and hands - outside with long sleeves and gloves - but no head cover? 

Is this part of his work?  Is this how he spotted his victims?  Just putting it out there...

Ampersand I just posted a very detailed article in Chelsea's thread about JAG and his mother.  He was unemployed.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7233.msg1088676#msg1088676 

If you have not done so you will want to read the thread we created for JAG's step father and mother and what they do for fun. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7303.0

I'm working to catch up...Wink

If JAG has been unemployed...what's he been doing to achieve this unusual tanning pattern? 

Good question.  He was outside whatever he was doing.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: March 06, 2010, 02:27:05 PM »

IF they are draining the lake.. They must have something with what they found.???

I don't know either but I do know that I saw a cadaver dog dive into the lake when they were searching for Chelsea.  I want them to go back to that lake and find out what the dogs were hitting on. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: March 06, 2010, 02:27:09 PM »

I really should stop posting this because maybe I am wrong and now the F.B.I. team is on the scene but PARKS have been mentioned in our thread on Amber since early on and I have always had in my gut that Amber was taken North and the back way out of Escondido leads us to many parks..
 Dogs apparently got hits in certain areas and G. Park or the roads that lead to it, I have mentioned many times.

I totally agree with you.  With the cell being found to the north that is the direction that should be concentrated on.  IF JAG is involved, then he may have headed north to Lake Elsinore to Grannie's house or up to Running Springs.  That is the direction to look again, and look hard.

The roads that lead to this Park was of major concern for me "and I do not know why" But something tells me the roads LEADING to this park and the park itself is the possible location..

I am probably wrong but from my understanding search teams had Dogs Hit in this area and I am not sure where..

Anyways here is a map we posted early on..

IF the F.B.I,. wants any help they should read ALL of our research in my humble opinion.

Anyways I hope the pond being drained today reveals something..

I am headed out to work..

God Bless the family of Amber Dubois.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: March 06, 2010, 02:31:50 PM »

Hi Pi,
Follow this link http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7303.0 and it will give you an idea of the mother of JAG. Her name is Catherine J Osborn and we believe that she may be married to this Kevin O'Reilly person.

Thanks, I have a lot of catching up to do. I should just keep my comments to myself, I am Beginning to confuse people.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: March 06, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »

The roads that lead to this Park was of major concern for me "and I do not know why" But something tells me the roads LEADING to this park and the park itself is the possible location..

I am probably wrong but from my understanding search teams had Dogs Hit in this area and I am not sure where..

IF the F.B.I,. wants any help they should read ALL of our research in my humble opinion.

Anyways I hope the pond being drained today reveals something..

Yes , God Bless Amber and her family, and God Bless you Edward and all the monkeys for never stopping to keep looking for Amber .

I have a lot to do today as well so will be back later.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: March 06, 2010, 05:46:38 PM »

IF the F.B.I,. wants any help they should read ALL of our research in my humble opinion.Anyways I hope the pond being drained today reveals something..

I agree Edward. One thing I have always felt whoever took amber stalked her and this was not a random kidnapping. When I spoke to Ambers mom carrie I told her to check with porn sites that show red/auburn haired girls. She says she does not have red or auburn hair but to me it looks like it is brown with red highlights, auburn. Anyway, I worry that his mom looks so much like the same type as Amber. Auburn/brown hair, freckles, white skin, blue eyes. That bothers me and is just gnawing at my gut. Especially since I strongly feel Chelsea's rape and murder was in direct response to this crazy hashing thing his mother involved him in.

JAG's father dying could have been an anicedent to a crime spree. If his mother was holding him away from his dad, not allowing him to see him, not allowing contact then his death could spark anger, obviously. so here comes along amber who looks like his mom -45 years, or is a similar type as his mom. In his sociopathic mind I could see him playing out the fantasy with Amber as a substitute. Crazy thought? Not so if you are dealing with a sociopathic personality.

His mother and father lived in running springs/Lake Arrowhead together, I would check this area out for signs of Amber and also the first place they lived after leaving the dad. I hope they are.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: March 06, 2010, 05:53:53 PM »

I don't know either but I do know that I saw a cadaver dog dive into the lake when they were searching for Chelsea.  I want them to go back to that lake and find out what the dogs were hitting on. 

I saw that dog too, I wonder what it was, LE should know, I would think they checked it out considering they where right there? If not, then they need to. What types of non living things do cadavar dogs hit on? Is it just human or could it be animal? Can they drain that lake?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: March 06, 2010, 06:00:57 PM »

They do not do this all the time 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: March 06, 2010, 06:02:45 PM »

I saw that dog too, I wonder what it was, LE should know, I would think they checked it out considering they where right there? If not, then they need to. What types of non living things do cadavar dogs hit on? Is it just human or could it be animal? Can they drain that lake?

Lake Hodges is too large to drain. Plus it rained a lot. IMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: March 06, 2010, 06:08:43 PM »

Shell do you know if the water level in the lake was less or more then what it is today?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #619 on: March 06, 2010, 06:10:54 PM »

Police end pond search for Amber Dubois
March 06, 2010 17:45 EST

SAN DIEGO (AP) -- Police in Escondido, Calif. say they've found no clues after draining a pond in the search for a missing teen, Amber Dubois.

A woman reported that her children had found what looked like a bag of human hair at Kit Carson Park.

Authorities say the search ended when police uncovered nothing of evidentiary value after draining the pond for a second day.

Police say the woman didn't make the connection to the search for Amber until another teen -- 17-year-old Chelsea King -- vanished last week about 10 miles south in San Diego. A body presumed to be Chelsea's was found Tuesday in a shallow lakeside grave.

Amber disappeared last year while walking to school. She was 14 years old at the time.

http://www.wlos.com/template/inews_wire/wires.national/23db4aa1-www.wlos.com.shtml

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.