March 19, 2024, 03:24:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565632 times)
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2010, 05:03:12 PM »

There is a sex offender who lives in la mirada. He looks like he could be a woman or even pass as amber's mom if he wore the right makeup... it says he is in violation, but I dont know what that means. Here is the link: http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=1869408303668

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2010, 05:03:52 PM »

I don't know what type of effort has been made to find Amber in OC. I asked and have not really ever gotten an answer. I have family and friends in the So Cal area and nobody knew of Amber.

BTW, good for you to not get into that car!
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2010, 05:50:11 PM »

I've been getting confused lately, Maurice Dubois lives in La Mirada, California which is in L.A. County, not Orange county, and Whittier, CA is in L.A. County as well.  I think that somebody from La Mirada took amber, I think that robert blair randall looks very suspicious, he looks like he likes to look like an old lady and give rides to children http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=1869408303668, I tried looking him up on the internet and got this http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/city/story.html?id=4bda1ba7-1076-4c53-8a73-95f0274103de .. this guy is from canada and is 57 and the one from la mirada is 73.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2010, 05:59:01 PM »

piwannaberookie:
what makes you consider la mirada ?
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2010, 07:32:35 PM »

Amber visited her dad on the weekends, her dad lives in la mirada, she was reported missing on friday, i am guessing this person knew her father indirectly and watched her, knew what school she went to....is it a coincidence that robert randall looks like a woman?

ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2010, 07:57:35 PM »

Piwanaberookie
 The birth date on Robert Randall is 7/13/1927. That would make him 82 years old. Just a thought, but this guy could be dead. Even in the best of health at age 82 I don't find it to be possible to abduct a 14 year old without her escaping. I'm guessing but I'd bet he is deceased.

I just watched a you tube video again about the Burgundy truck. Amber's mom said something about she thought that Amber could be in the Truck. It made me think, that it makes sense if he/they abducted Amber on Broadway, the truck going south. It must have had to risk pulling into the school parking lot to subdue Amber (If she fought and was winning the fight they would have to tie her down ) That would explain the first parking and then the turn around to avoid the white car. The video is so grainy that you can not see in the front window even though it is in front of the camera. Once they had her tied down they would be able to drive out of the parking lot without anyone taking notice. That would also explain why you don't see anyone get out of the truck. It's possible that Amber got a door partially open, but  the video is so bad that you would not be able to tell if that happened.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »

If he was dead there would be a coroner's report or something like that. I don't think he is dead, he lived long enough for me to see his face.. and that to me, means a lot. There's a robert randall that lives in escondido.The person that took amber could be holding her up for ransom and waiting for the right moment to show her to police to get his money and pretend like he is a good samaritan, it could be like that one movie Ransom with Mel Gibson, but I am just making a suggestion. I just find it a weird that amber's mom works at a printing company and that phillip garrido owned a printing company, maybe there is some kind of connection...

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2010, 06:32:21 PM »

Armando Lucero, 74-year-old, was arrested in 2009 on charges of raping his three daughters over a period of 17 years and also sexually abusing children he fathered with the elder daughter[1][2]. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armando_Lucero

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongelli_case
Michele Mongelli (born 1945) is a man from Turin, Italy, who was arrested on March 27, 2009, for allegedly sexually abusing his daughter over 25 years.[1] His son Giuseppe (born 1968) was also arrested on the allegation of abusing his sister and his own four daughters.[2] Because of the similarities, this case has been compared to the Fritzl case in Austria and the Sheffield incest case in Britain.

The 34-year-old daughter was given the pseudonym of Laura by the Italian press and other media.[3] The victims had been kept in conditions of slavery and mistreatment.[4] Laura is the eldest of nine children.[5] She and her four nieces are being given psychiatric help.[6]

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2010, 11:46:34 PM »

I think that the reason that so much effort has been spent in Escondido as opposed to any other area is that Escondido is where Amber's primary residence is and that is where she was taken from. Amber also spent lots of time with her Grandmother and other relatives who live in other cities. They are a close knit family. Believe me when I tell you, all areas where Amber has been have been covered as well as the family members where she has visited etc. Without getting into too many details, it is my understanding that some acquaintances etc are still being re-questioned. I am hoping that LE has something, ANYTHING! It will be a year that she has been gone February 13th!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2010, 11:49:01 PM »

If he was dead there would be a coroner's report or something like that. I don't think he is dead, he lived long enough for me to see his face.. and that to me, means a lot. There's a robert randall that lives in escondido.The person that took amber could be holding her up for ransom and waiting for the right moment to show her to police to get his money and pretend like he is a good samaritan, it could be like that one movie Ransom with Mel Gibson, but I am just making a suggestion. I just find it a weird that amber's mom works at a printing company and that phillip garrido owned a printing company, maybe there is some kind of connection...

Amber's mom is very good friends with the owner and the employees of the printing company where she works. In my opinion, Phillip Garrido would have to have another sicko friend who works for the same printing company for their to be a connection. I don't think that is likely.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2010, 01:35:05 AM »

I think that the reason that so much effort has been spent in Escondido as opposed to any other area is that Escondido is where Amber's primary residence is and that is where she was taken from. Amber also spent lots of time with her Grandmother and other relatives who live in other cities. They are a close knit family. Believe me when I tell you, all areas where Amber has been have been covered as well as the family members where she has visited etc. Without getting into too many details, it is my understanding that some acquaintances etc are still being re-questioned. I am hoping that LE has something, ANYTHING! It will be a year that she has been gone February 13th!

Please take this the right way but not all areas have been covered because she is not home yet. Until she is home safe and sound it should be assumed everything and anything is a possibility.  I am telling you I have friends and family in the OC area and not one has heard of this case until I told them about it. Not enough people know.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2010, 11:20:16 AM »

I can't tell you how many times bodies have been found by strangers after professional search teams had already searched that area..

It happened in Yosemite one year while searching for a missing park ranger during the Sund Family murder investigation.
 One of my friends was on that professional SAR team and he said they missed the park ranger by 100 yards and they had dogs and lots of people in the forest during that search.. The body was only 300 yards from a cabin that the woman ranger was probably trying to reach when she was attacked and murdered by the same fellow that murdered the Mrs Sund her Daughter as well as one of the daughters friends who were themselves attacked at a motel where the perp worked..
He was Steven Steiner's brother.. Steven A famous kidnap victim that was found alive and himself later died in an accident.
It was a very strange case.

But the point is even though areas have been searched, if Amber is dead they very well could have missed her.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2010, 09:45:21 PM »

if amber used craigslist to hook up with some guy she could have gone to the library or kmart to write to him on the site without anyone detecting that they were in a relationship. Perhaps Amber was having a secret relationship with a boy or boys at her school (or at another school, they may have met through the internet because maybe he was new to the school or something like that) and she was breaking up with this person and he got angry and he did something to her (this boy must have been depressed and uses/abuses drugs etc or jealous that she was talking to other boys)....Jennifer Ross of Mira Mesa (19) and Heather Steimer of Temecula  (18) was murdered by Steimer's Boyfriend, Bennette Lee Douglas of Escondido (19 at the time of the murder) in 2003. Link: http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/article_bf8f7bbf-53da-563b-8cb2-f40e0baf9abc.html. Their bodies were buried in separate locations in escondido. The jury thought that maybe that Douglas was upset with the girlfriend that she was breaking up with him and he killed her and then killed her best friend because she would have suspected that he did it and was afraid the friend would call police.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2010, 10:19:24 PM »

This is going to sound crazy. If I were the detective I would have the two people look who last witnessed amber with that young man and have them look through the school yearbook of all high schools in the area or just the high school amber went to, have the two people make a list of all the boys who match the description of that boy who was last seen with amber. Make a list of all the boys amber has had class with in that high school, and then the ones she wasnt in class with, give a lie detector to all those boys who volunteer to get questioned and want to go through the lie detector test and/or offer a reward to anyone of them during the lie detector test. Keep a close eye on the boys who don't volunteer for the lie detector test, research their criminal history, Get cadaver dogs and warrants to search their backyard or vehicle or whatever of the boys that match the description if the person agrees to take the lie detector test, sounds harsh but it's better than searching in areas like the desert, and it kind of helps rule out she had a secret boyfriend or proves it... get some cadaver dogs out there maybe they might get some good information about what happened to amber, they'd be finding other things they'll be helping the public out, unless the rules or laws won't allow it which I have learned can be pretty difficult to get through, such as rules that won't let you check out somebody's criminal record which can take a while to get I think.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2010, 11:00:35 PM »

If it was a teenage boy who took amber, I don't thinkk he would be driving the red/maroon truck (probably covered with a car cover in the backyard under a carport), maybe if it was a teenage boy who did this, his parents may be in on it and may have helped dispose of the body, but I am only suggesting this because this happened in Hemet, with Jose Campos' murder, by the way his myspace is still on the internet but is "inactive" but you can still see it here http://www.myspace.com/sdjoecampos and you can see his "girlfriend" writing on his myspace...

Here's the link that shows about Jose Campos' murder and I would like to express importance of this case because I lve in a neighborhood where teenagers attend hemet high, the high school Jose Campos attended, one of the pictures on jose campos' myspace,  is him holding a pistol (dont know if its real)... I hope they are loooking through the myspaces of all the teenagers from escondido to search for clues.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2010, 11:22:20 PM »

I had to make major corrections on my previous post sorry...
If it was a teenage boy who took amber, I don't thinkk he would be driving the red/maroon truck (probably covered with a car cover in the backyard under a carport), maybe if it was a teenage boy who did this, his parents may be in on it and may have helped dispose of the body, but I am only suggesting this because this happened in Hemet, CA with [ADRIAN RIOS'S] murder, by the way his friend and murderer, JOSE CAMPOS, has a myspace that is still on the internet but is "inactive" but you can still see it here http://www.myspace.com/sdjoecampos and you can see his photos which show some clues to what kind he liked to do in his spare time or a prediction....

Here's the link that shows about [ADRIAN RIOS' MURDER] http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d16-Charred-remains-found-in-Hemet-California-identified-as-missing-teen and I would like to express importance of this case because I lve in a neighborhood where teenagers attend hemet high, the high school [ADRIAN RIOS] attended, one of the pictures on jose campos' myspace [ALLEGED MURDERER OF ADRIAN RIOS],  is him holding a pistol (dont know if its real)... I hope they are loooking through the myspaces of all the teenagers from escondido to search for clues.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2010, 12:03:12 AM »

I was on myspace looking for some old people that might have talked to amber, saw this guy below http://www.myspace.com/ibewin he's 51, says he met the love of his life amber, and is looking for amber's heart back last login date 12.24.2009, last updated 5.23.2009.. he is from monrovia, indiana, says his heroes are pretty ladies that rides bulls and drive red chevy trucks...status single...

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2010, 09:34:12 PM »

Hi all,
I just wanted to tell you that I went to the meeting today at Amber's mothers house for the walk-a-thon next Saturday. What a great group of people! I finally met Amber's Grandmother and she showed me pictures of Amber at the last Christmas that Amber was here. She wears a bracelet that says Amber and you can tell how close they were. That girl is so loved and the people that surround Amber's mom are so dedicated and hard working. They have given so much of themselves and will do anything that Carrie needs. I really think that the walk-a-thon will be a success and I am praying so hard that Amber will be brought home soon!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2010, 10:57:22 PM »

Hi all,
I just wanted to tell you that I went to the meeting today at Amber's mothers house for the walk-a-thon next Saturday. What a great group of people! I finally met Amber's Grandmother and she showed me pictures of Amber at the last Christmas that Amber was here. She wears a bracelet that says Amber and you can tell how close they were. That girl is so loved and the people that surround Amber's mom are so dedicated and hard working. They have given so much of themselves and will do anything that Carrie needs. I really think that the walk-a-thon will be a success and I am praying so hard that Amber will be brought home soon!

Thank you sebastian.  And I'm hoping Amber will be brought home soon too.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2010, 02:12:28 PM »

http://www.allandetrich.com/mandystory.htm

http://www.allandetrich.com/mdapril.htm

Above is a link to a girl's heartbreaking story who went into the child underground to escape abuse. This has not been discussed as far as I can recall. It could be a possibility I suppose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.