March 28, 2024, 04:41:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 566876 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 09, 2009, 09:17:36 PM »

R.I.P. Amber...there WILL be Justice!!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:38:17 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 07:24:24 PM »

Nut said on the last thread...
I can't take the waiting/watching/checking on this thread any longer. I am locking it now.

LOL sorry about that Nut! Had I known I would have been more chatty! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 08:24:36 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 08:55:40 PM »

Nice call on the Riverside remains Nut. You called it.

I've been reading on the Klasskids.org (I think that's the link) site that there are three types of SO's. Related -- Someone they Know --- and --- Stranger. The stranger SO uses a gun or knife to abduct and usually takes place outside of the home. School, mall, Parking Lot etc. This would fit Amber's abductor especially if decoy boy had a weapon on him. He was wearing a dark hoodie. (That is Escondido's MO for just about any robbery in town.)

What I did find very interesting on the site is a trial journal written by the Klass girls grand father or father. In it are confessions from the perp himself. He said that the reason he picked someone so young was he knew he wouldn't get aids. How sick is that.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 09:08:52 PM »

I've been reading on the Klasskids.org (I think that's the link) site that there are three types of SO's. Related -- Someone they Know --- and --- Stranger. The stranger SO uses a gun or knife to abduct and usually takes place outside of the home. School, mall, Parking Lot etc. This would fit Amber's abductor especially if decoy boy had a weapon on him. He was wearing a dark hoodie. (That is Escondido's MO for just about any robbery in town.)

What I did find very interesting on the site is a trial journal written by the Klass girls grand father or father. In it are confessions from the perp himself. He said that the reason he picked someone so young was he knew he wouldn't get aids. How sick is that.

BBM

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 12:46:55 AM »

Sometimes I wish that I had never started reading about anything in depth with regards to how these nutballs think. It sort of changes your perspective on people. Now when I see a friendly old guy smiling at one of my kids, I dont think "what a nice old Grandpa", I think "he is probably some sicko pervert". Having said this, I guess it is better to see things without blinders on, even if it is ugly.

BBM

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 03:05:36 PM »

The boy seen with Amber walking could very well be associated to the Barn near San Diego where Amber used to ride horses.
If so maybe the person who thought he had seen Amber at Balboa Park almost a year ago actually did.

If Amber wasforced into a vehicle it should have had witness. Maybe she got into this fellows vehicle on a volunteer basis.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 03:12:32 PM »

I am sitting in a Barn at the moment at Stanford College Equestrian center freezing but butt off while one of my daughters competes today.. It is storming and the wind is blowing but it brought Amber to my mind..
My other daughter brought her little wireless computer and I have taken it over... 

Anyways it does not have to be a S.O. that grabbed Amber.. It all could have happened out of innocence on Amber's part and maybe she is in love with some dominate Mexican Worker  Beee she had met and he came to get her.

ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 03:02:39 AM »

Sometimes I wish that I had never started reading about anything in depth with regards to how these nutballs think. It sort of changes your perspective on people. Now when I see a friendly old guy smiling at one of my kids, I dont think "what a nice old Grandpa", I think "he is probably some sicko pervert". Having said this, I guess it is better to see things without blinders on, even if it is ugly.

BBM

POSs I say

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 01:53:09 PM »

I guess I am not real quick. I don't know what all of the abbreviations mean 
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 02:20:45 PM »

I don't know what they mean either. I'm to old to decode the shorthand.

Edward, If decoy boy got behind Amber put a gun to her back and told her to get in the vehicle and not say a word I think she would do it. This would look to any possible witness that she went voluntarily. I'm guessing there were no witnesses, because cars where paying attention to street lights, the flow of traffic and other children were involved in the usual group conversation of a Friday morning. There was no scream to make them look up and follow the sound. Amber must have been walking far enough away from the other kids for the perp to pick her. She may have done this every morning and this was that window that  presented a perfect opportunity for the perp.

If she went voluntarily I think she would have contacted her parents by now.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 03:05:47 PM »

I don't know what they mean either. I'm to old to decode the shorthand.

Edward, If decoy boy got behind Amber put a gun to her back and told her to get in the vehicle and not say a word I think she would do it. This would look to any possible witness that she went voluntarily. I'm guessing there were no witnesses, because cars where paying attention to street lights, the flow of traffic and other children were involved in the usual group conversation of a Friday morning. There was no scream to make them look up and follow the sound. Amber must have been walking far enough away from the other kids for the perp to pick her. She may have done this every morning and this was that window that  presented a perfect opportunity for the perp.

If she went voluntarily I think she would have contacted her parents by now.

I do agree with that logic.

I am still waiting to hear more info on the Landers find.
I always try to keep an open mind for a good possible outcome even though.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 03:16:21 PM »

Sebastian and ArmChairAnalyst~  If you will scroll up and take a look at my last post in this thread, you will see I quoted ArmChairAnalyst, and I bolded the last line in the quote.  And then I put BBM and    .   What it means is this:

BBM = Bolded By Me

It's one way to put emphasis on a portion of a quote by another person.  It comes in handy when you want to comment on just a sentence or phrase in another's quote. 

Most posters, (including myself) are happy to explain something you may not understand.  ArmChairAnalyst, you used SO in the post I quoted.  I can think of a number of times I've explained to posters along the way that SO is for Sex Offender.  That's how we learn.  I've been posting at SM (Scared Monkeys) for over four years now, and I learn something everyday.  It was poster Brandi, I believe that explained to me one day what BBM meant.  You will see BBM throughout this forum and others.  Just thought you might appreciate my explaining to you both what BBM was, since your comments  were " I guess I am not real quick. I don't know what all of the abbreviations mean" and "I don't know what they mean either. I'm to old to decode the shorthand", respectively.  I didn't use BBM to try to be  or anything like that.  All you had to do was ask what I meant by it.  Also, it may have caused confusion, because when I was quoted, the quote stacks were messed up by a couple of posters.  Look back at my post, and see how it reads.  It may make more sense to you if you read it as I posted it, not as it was misquoted.  End of public service announcement     I continue to hope Amber can come home.  Muffy

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2010, 05:48:14 PM »

Date Posted: January 13, 2010
Today marks eleven long months since Amber disappeared on her way to Escondido High School. It's hard to count so many days and nights of not knowing where she is or how she is. At night when sleep does not come, we wonder if she has a place to sleep or is locked up in someone's basement, or worse. When we have a meal in front of us, we wonder if she is hungry and find the food has no interest. Where can she be? We pray for that one person to recognize her and make the call that will bring her home.

We feel the kindness of those who help in the search for Amber and all the other missing children and question why there can be so much kindness and still so much evil in our land. We try to hard to keep some form of "normal" in our lives, but there is no "normal" anymore. Amber's Mom spent hours before Amber was born putting stars on the ceiling of the room Amber was to have. As it turned out, she moved nearby just a couple of weeks before Amber's birth. I decided to move into that house to be closer to my first grandchild and lobbied for the name Amber as well. So, from babyhood, Amber and I would lie in that room and look at those stars so lovingly put up by her Mom and sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star unendingly. Those stars remain. In 15 years I have not been able to paint over them. Every night I look at them before I pray. Can Amber see the stars or is she with them? I wear a silver bracelet with Amber's name and the words "Hope, Faith, Believe, Love." One day I hope to place it on Amber's wrist as a constant reminder to never give up.

Today is a silent day for our prayers. Please join with us in prayer and light a candle for Amber on the website www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com or www.HelpBringAmberHome.com.

January 13, 2010
Amber's Grandmom

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2010, 05:48:19 PM »

Sebastian and ArmChairAnalyst~  If you will scroll up and take a look at my last post in this thread, you will see I quoted ArmChairAnalyst, and I bolded the last line in the quote.  And then I put BBM and    .   What it means is this:

BBM = Bolded By Me

It's one way to put emphasis on a portion of a quote by another person.  It comes in handy when you want to comment on just a sentence or phrase in another's quote. 

Most posters, (including myself) are happy to explain something you may not understand.  ArmChairAnalyst, you used SO in the post I quoted.  I can think of a number of times I've explained to posters along the way that SO is for Sex Offender.  That's how we learn.  I've been posting at SM (Scared Monkeys) for over four years now, and I learn something everyday.  It was poster Brandi, I believe that explained to me one day what BBM meant.  You will see BBM throughout this forum and others.  Just thought you might appreciate my explaining to you both what BBM was, since your comments  were " I guess I am not real quick. I don't know what all of the abbreviations mean" and "I don't know what they mean either. I'm to old to decode the shorthand", respectively.  I didn't use BBM to try to be  or anything like that.  All you had to do was ask what I meant by it.  Also, it may have caused confusion, because when I was quoted, the quote stacks were messed up by a couple of posters.  Look back at my post, and see how it reads.  It may make more sense to you if you read it as I posted it, not as it was misquoted.  End of public service announcement     I continue to hope Amber can come home.  Muffy
[/quote

Thank you Muffy! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 05:58:11 PM »

Today marks eleven long months since Amber disappeared on her way to Escondido High School. It's hard to count so many days and nights of not knowing where she is or how she is. At night when sleep does not come, we wonder if she has a place to sleep or is locked up in someone's basement, or worse. When we have a meal in front of us, we wonder if she is hungry and find the food has no interest. Where can she be? We pray for that one person to recognize her and make the call that will bring her home.

We feel the kindness of those who help in the search for Amber and all the other missing children and question why there can be so much kindness and still so much evil in our land. We try to hard to keep some form of "normal" in our lives, but there is no "normal" anymore. Amber's Mom spent hours before Amber was born putting stars on the ceiling of the room Amber was to have. As it turned out, she moved nearby just a couple of weeks before Amber's birth. I decided to move into that house to be closer to my first grandchild and lobbied for the name Amber as well. So, from babyhood, Amber and I would lie in that room and look at those stars so lovingly put up by her Mom and sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star unendingly. Those stars remain. In 15 years I have not been able to paint over them. Every night I look at them before I pray. Can Amber see the stars or is she with them? I wear a silver bracelet with Amber's name and the words "Hope, Faith, Believe, Love." One day I hope to place it on Amber's wrist as a constant reminder to never give up.

Today is a silent day for our prayers. Please join with us in prayer and light a candle for Amber on the website www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com or www.HelpBringAmberHome.com.

January 13, 2010
Amber's Grandmom

Thank you for bringing this Edward.  You've been a steadfast friend to the missing and their families. 

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2010, 06:10:07 PM »

T/Y
ALL of You Too MuffyBee  an angelic monkey
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2010, 06:35:45 PM »

January 13, 2010
Amber's Grandmom

That is just so sad. My heart breaks for these poor families. I pray someday soon, very soon, like today (!!!) this girl is found!
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2010, 11:38:14 PM »

Coachella (RSD) Reports kidnap and forcible rape

Date/Time Written: 1/18/2010 at 9:30 AM
Type of Incident: Kidnap and Forcible Rape
Date/Time of Incident: 1/17/2010 at 1:00 PM
Location(s) of Incident: 50000 Block of Harrison Street, Coachella
Reporting Officer: Sgt. Anthony Baur
File Number:  Y100170037

Details:
On Sunday, September 17th, 2010, at approximately 1 PM, officers from the Coachella Police Department investigated a kidnapping and sexual assault that occurred in the business district in the 50000 block of Harrison Street, Coachella.

The investigation revealed that the adult female was forced to leave the business area on Harrison Street after the suspect, a male Hispanic about 25 years old, simulated a handgun. The suspect made the victim get into his vehicle and drove her to a remote agricultural field in the area of Airport Boulevard and Pierce Street in Thermal. The suspect sexually assaulted the victim, then left her in the remote area and fled in his vehicle. The victim walked to a nearby residence to seek help and was later treated for minor injuries suffered during the assault.

The suspect is described as a Hispanic male adult, 25 years old, 5' 06", 140 pounds with dark slicked-back hair, a small mustache, a goatee, and a small scar over his right eye brow. The suspect is also described as having tattoos on his hands and shoulders. The suspect was last seen wearing a red T-shirt with the "TAPOUT" logo in white lettering on the front side, blue jeans and white Puma shoes.

The suspect vehicle is described as a green, manual transmission, 2005 or 2006 VW sedan, unknown model with light tinted windows.

The Coachella Police Department would like to remind everyone to report suspicious activity by calling 911, or by contacting Sheriff’s Dispatch at (760) 836-3215. If anyone has information regarding this incident, they are asked to contact Investigator Tom Michna at (760) 863-8990. Information can also be provided anonymously by calling Valley Crime Stoppers at (760) 341-STOP.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2010, 11:40:56 PM »

There's an error on their report, I believe the date of the incident should be january 17, 2010 not september 17, 2010. http://www.riversidesheriff.org/press/ind10-0117.htm

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.