March 28, 2024, 05:23:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 566887 times)
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: February 15, 2010, 04:50:55 PM »

Going back through old abduction reports, I came across this guy. He fits the MO -- Early morning -- White male (most sexual assults stay in there own race) -- age 40 to 50.

http://**/crimeandcourts/ci_11955753

I did a map quest of Amber Lane this morning and did a drive by this afternoon. This again is a high end neighborhood. There are dirt roads, but they are all blocked by gates. I did try the other end of the dirt road off Center City (on the right side of the map is Nutmeg on the right is the street I took) This dirt road was also blocked with a gate. Homes in this area are more high end, larger and spread apart. Each lot must be more than an acre. Since the phone signal came from this area the perp could easly have tossed Ambers phone towards the trees on Center city parkway just before the entrance to Interstate 15 heading towards Riverside.

I also think unless the perp was in a van, he would have had to have had to find shelter for his sexual assualt. It was raining outside and cold a truck or a car would not have been enough shelter. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: February 15, 2010, 05:32:59 PM »

Thank you ArmchairAnalysist. I really think the perp is from that area or lives close enough to travel to that high school often. To me there just seems to be a plan that was set in motion. If you believe the boy walking with Amber was a ploy, it being a rainy day which means more traffic, the placement of what seems to be the area she disappeared well hidden but also in plain sight, the day of the week, friday no school the next day.

Another thing which concerns me and I hope they checked this out. The contractors who won the job for the construction job at the school site, their employees are check out by schools but they also use sub contractors that are not always checked out by the districts. A SO could easily work at a school as a sub contractor and no one would be the wiser. This person would have access to everything they would need to plan this. 

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: February 15, 2010, 08:08:39 PM »

ArmChairAnalysist 

We have recorded and discussed the Redondo beach incidents before..
One kidnap and murder and disposal of body near San Bernadino of Cori Desmond.. Her accused murderer TONY LOPEZ PEREZ dumped her body in the hills behind San Bernadino on running springs road. He says he just killed her and supposedly there was no sexual attack.
I doubt it. He lived only 2 blocks from where Cori was abducted..

http://**/ci_14402447?source=rss_viewed

The other was the attempted kidnap.. involving 2 males and a white van..
 We have the sketches of the perp in the attempted kidnap involving the white van and a possible connection of the perps to the little boy kidnapped in san bernadino later on as the sketches and the fbi photos of the perps seem to match up..

What we DO NOT have is this attempted kidnap by a white 50 year old white fellow with ruddy brown hair of a completely different girl.. she reports this some time later..

All of them in the area of Redondo beach.

Thank you ArmChairanalysist for that post.. He is a new possible perp.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 16, 2010, 04:50:10 PM »

A friend just sent me this. www.Vpike.com. It gives you a great view of any home. 360 degrees!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: February 16, 2010, 06:36:19 PM »

A friend just sent me this. www.Vpike.com. It gives you a great view of any home. 360 degrees!

Thanks! Do you mean that you can go around a house? If so, how you do you do that?
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2010, 10:46:39 PM »

It's possible the perp works in the neighborhood and has been in many of their homes. He is possibly a carpet cleaner, Kitchen or bath remodel, tile layer or hardwood floor installer.  If he is a carpet cleaner it's very possible he did have access to an empty house that was about to be up for sale or up for rent. This would give him a location to commit his crime. It would also explain the early morning abduction.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2010, 12:26:27 AM »

Thats a good thought about a person that is in the household industry. We are both thinking sort of the same thing. Today I was wondering if the perp could either be unemployed, work the afternoon or night shift or is self employed. Does he have access to homes, such a meter reader or a cable or internet installer.
Other thoughts....How many high schools are there in Escondido? I think there is at least another one just south of Escondido high...So why not that one? Does he live or work close by to this high school? Maybe he is close to the other high school and didn't want to be recognised? Is that too "criminal minds"? Are there any businesses that are open 24 hours around this high school?  Maybe he just got off of work? I think the morning time is interesting but it also may be because he would have more time considering schools do not call right away when a child doesn't show up. If a child is walking and not getting a ride during a rainy day I suppose you can assume that child's parent may work? This would as well delay anyone realizing a child has gone missing.  I keep saying it but so many details about this case really does point to this not being a random, driving down the street and just happen to kidnap someone. This was thought out and planned in my opinion.
So Edward or those with much more experience then I have, what do you think of what has been discussed so far by myself and other fellow monkeys as to this profile? Do you have any opinion on what type of job he may have, hours he may or may not work? What do you feel about the van theory? Do you see this as a crime that was well thought out right down to the time of day, the weather, the location? And more importantly, where does this leave us? My hope is to give some kind of angle for the family to persue.   

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: February 17, 2010, 03:00:41 AM »

I cannot remember if Carrie told me of if I read it somewhere. I am pretty sure that it was the Christian school that held either AA or NA meetings in the early mornings. That would mean a person who regularly attended could have seen Amber walking on a regular basis. Also, I know that one of the SO's in Escondido has an in home computer business that he owns and there is another SO in Escondido who is a tatoo artist. I believe that they are both self-employed. One lives within a mile and the other within about 5 miles. I really hope that LE checked out those that attended those early morning meetings. Sometimes (OBVIOUSLY NOT ALWAYS) SO's have other addictions as well, especially alcohol. I wonder if any of those that attended quit attending those meetings after Amber disappeared. It would be easy enough for LE to check out!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2010, 03:24:54 AM »

http://www.google.com/maps?q=1800+n+broadway+escondido+CA+92026+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

This is the location where they have AA meetings every morning at 7am! If someone can put this map on in full, I would really appreciate it. I do not know how. The more I think about it, the more I cannot help but wonder if someone at one of those meetings saw Amber. Maybe this someone was forced to go to AA by the courts? Maybe they were sitting in their car thinking about going into the meeting when Amber walked by? Maybe they had seen Amber more than once on her same route? Again, I am not implying that all alcoholics and drug addicts are also sex offenders. However, statistics show that many SO's have other addictions, particularly alcohol. This meeting at 7:00 am on Ambers route is an AA meeting. Coincidence?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: February 17, 2010, 03:27:21 AM »

It would be really interesting to know if any of the Escondido SO's attend those meetings! Even if only once!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: February 17, 2010, 03:30:24 AM »

Going back to Merril Oliver Tracy, the MISSING high risk SO, if you look at his photo his eyes are red and blood shot. Alcohol? This meeting would probably be the closest to his last known address. Perhaps his wife insisted that he attend? The courts? The cellphone ping the next day would fit his location as well. Where is he?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: February 17, 2010, 03:41:19 AM »

http://learfield.typepad.com/radioiowa/2009/01/state-releases-convicted-sex-offenders.html

Ok, so this guys name is Jeremy Merrill Tracy. He is a sex offender in Iowa. According to this website he was in prison for a sex offense and set to be released the end of January 2009. I wonder if he is a relative of Merrill Oliver Tracy? Did he get out of prison and go to Escondido to stay with the other SO Merrill Oliver Tracy? Could the both of them have taken Amber? Probably a stretch, but I am going to keep digging!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: February 17, 2010, 12:07:18 PM »

It's possible the perp works in the neighborhood and has been in many of their homes. He is possibly a carpet cleaner, Kitchen or bath remodel, tile layer or hardwood floor installer.  If he is a carpet cleaner it's very possible he did have access to an empty house that was about to be up for sale or up for rent. This would give him a location to commit his crime. It would also explain the early morning abduction.

Excellent ideas..

Carpet cleaning companies have vans.. possible 2 men too.
they also have preplanned work and companies around town would have known where there guys were had these questioners been researched and investiagted by LE sooner then now..
The empty house like one you just mentioned or even the boarded up one you posted a picture of.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: February 17, 2010, 12:27:22 PM »

Here is an interesting read about behaviour of serial rapist

http://www.holysmoke.org/fem/fem0126.htm

I also think at this point we should be looking into the behaviour of a serial Killer. From what I have read serial rapist do not graduate into serial killers.

Both would still be following the case in the news.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: February 17, 2010, 12:45:43 PM »

Yes, I agree with patterns of behavior.

Serial is rare..
But a pattern of kidnap or violence or disregard for others such as females is common.
The hispanic patterns of behavior in arrests for such crimes in this area is high. Most of those Hispanic happen to be of Mexican nationality or further south or our borders.
Also gang members can attack.
Girl gang members are very violent towards other girls.

So it is not always a registered S.O. ...So many of these type criminals can show a pattern of behavior and never be a registered S.O.
 Grabbing her at early A.M. means something for sure. It is almost like he drove up next to her and pointed a weapon and she just got into the car and they drove up vista away from the school.

Anyways that is just my thought and ALL of you are doing some excellent brainstorming. I am just reading and taking notes..
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: February 17, 2010, 01:04:34 PM »

Well if I was living around that area I would be hanging out at the AA and NA meetings. I would also talk with the leaders of the group meetings and ask if they recall anyone arriving late consistantly around the time Amber went missing and if anyone in particular spoke about her missing or the case in general. I would also ask if there were any memebers that stopped attending after 2/13/09. Not sure if they could give out names, but LE could get them.

Very interesting read regarding the serial rapist.

I find it interesting the "con" apporach was used and Amber was seen walking with what people believed to be a student from the high school. Was this a con? It has been discussed prior so maybe we were on to something.

Snipped from the article...

http://www.holysmoke.org/fem/fem0126.htm
The research concerning serial rapists' behavior during
 and following the commission of the crimes has determined that:       

*  The majority of the rapes were premeditated             

*  The ``con'' approach was used most often in initiating
   contact with the victim                                           

*  A threatening presence and verbal threats were used to
   maintain control over the victim                                 

*  Minimal or no force was used in the majority of instances   

*  The victims physically, passively or verbally resisted the
   rapists in slightly over 50% of the offenses                     

*  The most common offender reaction to resistance was to
   verbally threaten the victim                                     

*  Slightly over one-third of the offenders experienced a
   sexual dysfunction, and the preferred sexual acts were vaginal
   rape and forced fellatio                                         

*  Low levels of pleasure were reported by the rapists from the
   sexual acts                                                       

*  The rapists tended not to be concerned with precautionary
   measures to protect their identities                             

*  Approximately one-third of the rapists had consumed   
   alcohol prior to the crime and slightly less reported using
   some other drug.

The most common post-offense behavior reported by the reapists
were feelings of remorse and guilt, following the case in the media
and an increase in alcohol and drug consumption.

These characteristics, although not generally applicable to
every rapist, can be helpful in learning more about offenders, their
behaviors and the heinnous crime of rape.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: February 17, 2010, 01:14:30 PM »

The CON approach could easy to be used if Amber was used to seeing this person around.. Like a landscape guy..
The boy seen walking with her could also be some person she was aware of..

Red truck had a kid out of control by cutting classes.. but the parent was not at work HE was chasing down the kid.. Acting strange himself in trying to catch the kid..
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: February 17, 2010, 01:23:42 PM »

Can anyone answer for me a question regarding the boy that was seen walking with Amber....Why did they assume he was a student from the high school? Was he seen wearing a back pack? They said he was darker skinned so did they  see his face or another part of his body? What color hair did he have or was he wearing a hat? I think they said he was tall, around 6ft and thin? Has there ever been a sketch of this boy? It maybe helpful to get that sketch out, maybe someone could ID him. I would take it with me when I visited the AA group and spoke to the leaders. 

Has Carrie done a city wide mailing to each and every home, apartment and Mobile home in the Escondido area? I bet there are still people who are oblivious to Amber being missing or some may think she just is another run away. I design mailers all of the time for my business and would offer my suggestions on the lay out if she needs it.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: February 17, 2010, 01:29:57 PM »

The CON approach could easy to be used if Amber was used to seeing this person around.. Like a landscape guy..
The boy seen walking with her could also be some person she was aware of..

Red truck had a kid out of control by cutting classes.. but the parent was not at work HE was chasing down the kid.. Acting strange himself in trying to catch the kid..

The red truck guy was stalking his son to see if he was cutting class? Or maybe red truck guy was stalking his son because he knew his son was up to something not so good while cutting class? I do not trust that whole situation. I ask myself what I would do if my child was cutting class, would I stalk him and try to catch him? Would my husband do that? Or my ex husband? Would any friends do that? I just don't see that. Not for cutting class anyway, maybe for drug use or some type of criminal behavior.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: February 17, 2010, 01:30:15 PM »

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-barstow-severed-head,0,4789082.story

Edward,
Weren't you looking into something in the San Bernardino desert? I am wondering if this is Leisha Hurst? Or someone else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.