March 28, 2024, 11:13:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 566806 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2010, 02:10:40 AM »

Tough call. Isn't that a work out machine in the background? Maybe he has cleaned himself up. Maybe sobered up too. Maybe those AA meetings helped? If you look at the 3 photos, all three look like three different men. Maybe he is a cameleon.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: February 18, 2010, 02:20:41 AM »

Tough call. Isn't that a work out machine in the background? Maybe he has cleaned himself up. Maybe sobered up too. Maybe those AA meetings helped? If you look at the 3 photos, all three look like three different men. Maybe he is a cameleon.

yeah well its hard to tell.. I googled merrill oliver tracy and it says he has a sister (rebecca or codi or kodi farrell) looking for him on an adoption reunion website and it's the same merrill oliver tracy on the sex offender website because they both have the same birth date 09/01/1954. It is on page 12 of this board It took a lot of room to post and the web link won't work for some reason. I don't know what is going on with him and his sister, maybe he is keeping down low if the cops are looking for him... or maybe the sister is helping the cops find him by posting that page on the adoption reunion website...

Josephanie? Birth Date Dec 05, 1956 Birth Place Connecticut Race None Other Info Hello. I am looking for my siblings. Cheryl Alison Tracy DOB- 09-21-52, also MERRILL OLIVER TRACY DOB- 09-01-54 There is also Lloyd Allyn Farren,PHILIP FARREN, and youngest is CODY but not sure of last name.We were all put up for adoption or foster care. Mothers name was GERALDINE JENNIE CLARK DOB was- 01-21-1933, she was born in maine. Please if there is any information on any of the names listed Please notify me on AOL. SILVRDOE22@aol.com My birthmom's name was Geraldine Farren, told to me, and on mine and my brother's BC that we found when we were kids snooping around in our adoptive parents papers. I am originally from Wiscasset, Maine. We were brought, my brother and myself, from New London, Connecticut, to an orphanage in Gardiner, Maine. My birthname was Cody/Kodi Rebecca Farren, as listed, my Brother was born according to the Certificate, as Phillip Rodney Farren. I am not sure if the spellings are correct, because of the one view I had of the Certificates, when I was maybe 12 or so, I read it only once, but never forgot. I was born 02-26-1962, in Augusta, Maine , upon adoption, my name was changed to Jodi Ann Phillip Rodney, now Jon Phillip...06-05-1961 in New London, CT Both of us were adopted together, not usually done, but I have a long story to tell, and can't believe your ad as I read it: This is what SILVRDOE22@aol.com wrote in the Ad: Dec 05, 1956 Birth Place Connecticut Race None Other Info Hello. I am looking for my siblings. Cheryl Alison Tracy DOB- 09-21-52, also MERRILL OLIVER TRACY DOB- 09-01-54 There is also Lloyd Allyn Farren,PHILIP FARREN, and youngest is CODY but not sure of last name.We were all put up for adoption or foster care. Mothers name was GERALDINE JENNIE CLARK DOB was- 01-21-1933, she was born in Maine. Please if there is any information on any of the names listed Please notify me on AOL. SILVRDOE22@aol.com Continued... We were allegedly found abandoned in an apartment in New London, CT... I was 3 mos. old, and my brother was 18 mos. older than me...police records indicate that mother was caught shoplifting in a store, and arrested, but no one believed her,(reports indicate that she was known habitual liar), that she had two children in an apartment above a grocery store alone. One child was 3.5 yrs. old, one was 3 mos. old, and alone...they arrested her regardless. Later, the shop owner reported to police that a small boy had come in and stolen a loaf of bread, and the store owner knew where the loaf of bread went... The police finally investigated a crying baby call, and found the two children in the apartment abandoned for at least 3 days. Both were soiled, malnutritious with distended abdomens, and lice ridden... This was Phillip and Cody. We were sent to the State of Maine and placed in an orphanage in Gardiner(town of). Later, we were found by adoptive parents on a lead. Someone told my adoptive parents about a Fairground that the orphanage went to, we had a real hearse (for dead people) to travel in, and were outside the fair earning money to get in. I was 2 yrs. old, thereabouts, and was dancing on the roof of the hearse, to get people to give us money. The people inquired about me, and gave the info to my adoptive parents. They pursued the lead of the little girl, and came to meet me... I would not go with them for a ride... crying and going to the closet beneath the stairs. The Orphanage mother finally opened the door to the stairs, and my older brother was discovered to have been put there. For some reason, they didn't want it known that we were brother and sister, but my adoptive parents tried to adopt us both together, and succeeded after some time, and a long battle. I was always told of my adoption, and that I had several siblings and have searched for over 25 yrs., maybe longer... I don't know what became of my birthmother...Geraldine is the only recollection, and that our father, or my father may have been Frank, in the armed services at the time... Geraldine had several children removed from her custody to three different states, NH, ME, and CT, my adoptive father has passed away and I have this information from his attorney, David Soule, Jr. and the late David Soule, Sr. Please reply soon... This is too close a match to ignore for myself and you...

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: February 18, 2010, 02:31:52 AM »

I guess this adoption story kind of gives one an insight how these kids turn into criminals. Ugh! I struggle to find the words to describe these kind of parents. It is so overwhelmingly sick! Maybe the sister found him on the SO website and decided not to pursue it.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: February 18, 2010, 12:45:26 PM »

I don't think Merrill Tracy is any long a suspect. The e-mail from the RV park was not specific, but did say that Tracy was questioned by police and they know of his whereabouts. This would tell me that his alibi has been checked and he is cleared as a suspect. I would not rule him out completely, but I think he is a dead end. The police would not question a suspect and not check out his alibi.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: February 18, 2010, 01:02:27 PM »

WHAT WE KNOW (or at least Agree on)

She was abducted (not a runaway)

It was early morning

Perp is a male (maybe two)

A vehicle was used

No clues left behind (meaning clean not sloppy )

Crime was sexually motivated

cell phone was turned on long enough to get a tower ping

WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW

Remote location (where he took her)?

Perps identity?

Was Saturday cell phone ping on his way out of city or back into the city?

Kind of Vehicle used?  How far traveled?

Anyone got anything else to add to the list?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: February 18, 2010, 01:34:52 PM »

Red pick up is the only out of character vehicle we know of.. Nobody reported any other strange behaviors and ALL eyewitness accounts of Amber remain unverified.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: February 18, 2010, 01:52:50 PM »

other pic

Thanks for the side by side. What I do to compare pics is look at the things you cannot change, such as the placement of the eyes how wide apart or close together, where the ears end in connection to the cheek bones, the distance between the mouth and nose, etc...
In my unprofessional opinion they are close but not the same person. Maybe they are related?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: February 18, 2010, 02:00:16 PM »

It was early morning

A vehicle was used

WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW

Perps identity?

Good list, thank you for making it.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: February 18, 2010, 03:28:18 PM »

I wonder if these two guys can be tied to Escondido CA. in February of 2009?

http://www.annarbor.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-14-year-old-ypsilanti-girl/

The non black fits the description of the boy walking with Amber. If he were clean shaven.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: February 19, 2010, 06:23:36 PM »

Why do so many of these sickos drive white trucks or white vans? Rancho Santa Fe is about 20 minutes from Escondido.

RANCHO SANTA FE - The Rancho Santa Fe community is on the lookout for a man trying to lure children into his truck. Sheriff deputies say already three separate times this week the suspect tried to pickup either a girl or boy.

The attempted child kidnappings happened near the 6200 block of Paseo Delicias in Rancho Santa Fe.

Stacey Feinberg talks about the alert she received from her daughter's school. Her daughter, Bailey, is a second grader at Rancho Santa Fe elementary. Teachers put out a warning of a man trying to lure kids into his truck.

Feinberg said,  "I was shocked, because we moved to this beautiful little hamlet because we didn't think things like this happened."

Officers say a man driving a white truck tried to pick up some girls ranging from the ages of 8 to 10 years old from their driveways.  In another attempt the man reportedly drove his truck right up next to a girl while she was in a crosswalk. Now Feinberg has made the message clear to her child: stay away from strangers.

Feinberg said,  "No matter what anybody says to you, wave, smiles, 'come on over -- I have candy -- help me find my puppy' --  if it's a stranger, you don't go near them."

Witnesses describe the suspect as a Latino man in his thirties to fifties.  He has a thin mustache with large glasses. The suspect drives a white truck with ladders on the sides.

I am curious as to the date of this article. When was this reported?
(If you know) Thanks!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: February 19, 2010, 11:01:20 PM »

http://www.azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_8cd04358-1db3-11df-92af-001cc4c03286.html

Tucson police: 'Person of interest' held in kidnapping case
Story Jamar Younger Arizona Daily Star | Posted: Friday, February 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Font Size: Default font size Larger font size A man considered a “person of interest” in the abduction of a teenage girl as she walked home for school is being questioned by police.

Detectives are trying to determine if he was involved in the Feb. 5 abduction of the Catalina Magnet High School student who police say was pulled into a pickup truck by a man who snatched her from the street as she walked home. The girl, 15, fought off her attacker, who pushed her out of his vehicle then sped away.

Chief Roberto Villaseñor said tonight that the man was linked to the case through DNA evidence. The type of evidence was not disclosed, but police say the man matched a DNA sample kept in a state database.

Police worked with federal officers to find the man, who was picked up about 2:40 this afternoon at a home near North Stone Avenue and East Limberlost Drive.

The name of the man was not released.

A rash of attempted abductions have been reported in the Tucson area in the past several weeks.

Last week Tucson police arrested Steve F. McPherson on charges in connection with the kidnapping of an 11-year-old girl as she walked to school with her 9-year-old sister near Nash Elementary, near West Grant and North Oracle roads.  McPherson, 32, was booked into the Pima County jail on five counts, including suspicion of kidnapping a victim under the age of 15 and suspicion of attempted sexual conduct with a minor under the age of 15, police said.

Meanwhile, two more attempted abductions were reported last month in Marana. Those also involved schoolgirls.

Posted in Crime on Friday, February 19, 2010 5:02 pm Updated: 5:56 pm. | Tags:

Share This Story

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: February 19, 2010, 11:09:09 PM »

Modesto girl, 13, unhurt after attempted kidnapping; suspect sought
http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=75636&catid=2 
Jason Kobely     22 hrs ago
Comments (5)Recommend (1)Print Email 

MODESTO, CA - Police in Modesto were searching for a man who allegedly attempted to kidnap a 13-year-old girl as she walked home from school Thursday, according to a Modesto police spokesman.

The girl said she was walking on the 2700 block of Mill Oak Drive around 4:05 p.m. Thursday when a car pulled in front of her, Modesto police Sgt. Rick Armendariz said.

When she crossed to the other side of the street, the driver allegedly made a u-turn in front of her and stopped in the middle of the street.

Armendariz said the driver got out of the car, walked up to the girl and grabbed her right arm. When the girl pulled away, she said the man grabbed her again on the shoulders and began pulling her toward the car. The girl was able to break free from his grasp and ran home.

The suspect is described as a Hispanic man between 30 and 40 years old, about 5 feet, 10 inches tall with a medium build. The girl reported his head was shaved on the sides with brown, 2-inch "afro"-style hair on top.

The man's vehicle was described as a tan, 4-door mid-size passenger vehicle.

Officers canvassed the neighborhood after the attempted abduction was reported, but no arrests were made. The Modesto City Schools and Sylvan School District were notified and school police officers from the Modesto Police Department would be assigned to provide extra patrols in the area, Armendariz said.

Anyone with information about the case was asked to call the Modesto Police Department at 209-572-9500 or Crime Stoppers and 866-602-7463.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: February 19, 2010, 11:21:46 PM »

Police Seek Man In Kidnap Attempt http://www.koco.com/news/22594928/detail.html
Investigators Think Man Tried To Lure Kids Into Car
POSTED: 5:55 pm CST February 17, 2010
UPDATED: 7:38 pm CST February 17, 2010
 Email  Print
 Comments (2)
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Police said they're looking for a man who they think tried to abduct two children on their way to school early Wednesday.

Officers said the man pulled his car over near the intersection of Corbett Drive and Sunny Lane Road in Del City and tried to lure an 11-year-old girl and 7-year-old boy in the car.

The children ran from the scene and were not hurt.

Police did not release a detailed description of the man but said he was driving a four-door maroon car.

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: February 20, 2010, 05:03:34 PM »

It was early morning

A vehicle was used

WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW

Perps identity?

I think Amber may have been robbed.... she had money on her... she had jewelry.... she had an ipod...she was 14 years old....I was looking through articles of teenagers being robbed on their way to school. Here's are some recents news articles particularly similar to what Tracy has on her list....maybe some other missing people were robbed such as those who were "endangered", meaning they are mentally unaware of their surroundings... and this person is serial robber in escondido... if anyone can find something similar to what I am talking about maybe they will find out something more... robberies are becoming more common because its easy.. all you do is show a weapon and youre handed over anything... maybe this robber never killed anyone before or didnt want to get caught robbing so he abducted the person and well is housing his victims, it's like that movie with halle berry in gothika... maybe amber is not contacting her mom because she is protecting her mom and sister from this person because the person holding her captive threatens if she tries to escape...

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/take_action&id=7091149
YEADON, Pa. - October 30, 2009 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the man who robbed a teenage girl at gunpoint while she was walking to school.

It happened around 8:00 a.m. Friday in the 500 block of Industrial Park Drive in Yeadon, Pa.

Police say the 16-year-old girl was walking from her home to school when she was confronted by a man with a gun.

Related Content
More: Most Popular Items on 6abc.com

More: Take Action Philadelphia

More: Take Action New Jersey

More: Take Action Delaware

More: Report a typo
Investigators say the man led the girl behind a business and robbed her of several items.

The girl had to struggle to get away. Once free she flagged down a passing driver in the 400 block of Baily Road.

The suspect is described as a black man, around 18-23 years old, 5'8" tall with a medium build. He was wearing a black ¾ length jacket with red sleeves, tan pants and black sneakers. He also had a black backpack with white striping.

Anyone with any information is encouraged to contact the Yeadon Police Department's Detective Division at 610-259-1228.

http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthAfrica/News/1059/3e057d0f68a14d1cb25af0ea62366c9a/12-02-2010-12-05/Teenage_robbed_with_toy_gun
Teenage robbed with toy gun
2010-02-12 12:05

Print article Email article

kalahari.netbuy books, music, dvds, appliances and much more
Books Galore! Millions of books available at discounted prices! Fiction, thrillers, biographies,...

Johannesburg - An 18-year-old girl was robbed by three men with a toy gun while on her way to school in Soweto on Friday morning, police said.

Inspector Kay Makhubela said the girl was walking to school in Zola Extension 3, when three men held her up using the toy gun.

"They demanded her belongings and she handed over her jewellery, cellphone, watch and money," said Makhubela.

The girl ran home after the robbers let her go and told her family.

"The family chased them with a car and caught one of the robbers in the street."

They found the weapon on him, which turned out to be a toy gun.

Makhubela said during questioning the man told the police where his accomplices were, and they were arrested shortly after at a shack in Zondi in Soweto.

"The police found the stolen goods in their possession," said Makhubela. The suspects had no other weapons on them.

The men, between the ages of 23 and 26, will appear in the Protea Magistrate's Court on Monday on charges of armed robbery and the possession of stolen property.

- SAPA

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/mar/17/local/me-29898

Boy, 14, Robbed at Knifepoint on Way to School
Crime: Student is left unharmed by assailants in car, authorities say, in latest instance of violence on or near county campuses.

March 17, 1998|DAWN HOBBS , SPECIAL TO THE TIMES
VENTURA — A 14-year-old boy was robbed at knifepoint Monday morning on his way to Cabrillo Middle School, the latest in a series of violent attacks in recent weeks on or near school campuses.

Although authorities said the robbery did not appear to be gang-related, it follows other attacks on Ventura County youths.

"How brazen they were to just get out of their car in the middle of the morning . . . with no masks or nothing and do this to a younger child," said Joseph Spirito, superintendent of the Ventura Unified School District.

"It's almost as if they don't care if they're identified," Spirito said. "We've got to become more vigilant . . . and show a concerted effort that if you hurt our kids we are going to prosecute you and put you away."

The Cabrillo Middle School student was walking about 9 a.m. through an alley south of Santa Clara Street near Hemlock Street, authorities said, when a rusty red El Camino with three teenagers drove up behind him.

Two of the occupants jumped out of the car and demanded to know where the boy was going, and one then pulled out a knife and demanded money, the authorities said.

The boy reportedly turned over $20 and the assailants fled. The boy was unharmed and immediately returned home, where he told his mother, who called police and then the school.

Less than half a mile from where the boy was robbed, police swarmed the streets while waiting for Hells Angels members to arrive for their 50th anniversary celebration.

That irony was not lost on Spirito or parents waiting to pick up children Monday afternoon at the downtown middle school.

"And here we are worried about the Hells Angels coming to town, and we have one of my young kids accosted by a bunch of thugs," Spirito said. "I'm not saying the police aren't doing their job . . . but we need to think of better ways to patrol."

Some parents agreed that more police should be patrolling near schools.

"School officials aren't really responsible for something that happens away from school, but maybe the police could patrol better where the children walk to school," said Bill Pontbriant, father of a 13-year-old Cabrillo student.

"But they're making a big deal out of the Hells Angels," Pontbriant said. "They're all down there, and that's going to be nothing."

Other parents said they refuse to allow their children to walk to school because of the potential for incidents like Monday's robbery.

12 year old Robbed on way to school
http://www.plgnyc.org/viewpost.php?id=191

12 year old robbed and assaulted walking home from school
April 27, 2009 · Leave a Comment
A 12 year old boy was robbed and assaulted on Thursday (23 April) whilst walking home from school.  The incident which happened at approximately 5.45pm whilst the youngster walking near Holy Trinity Church in Wilnecote.

The boy, who was walking home from school up Nine Foot Lane when he was attacked from behind and forced to hand over his Sony Ericsson W595 mobile phone and black iPod Touch.  The boy wasn’t injured during the attack, but was badly shaken from the experience.

Staffordshire Police are appealing for any witnesses who may have seen the incident.  The two youths the Police are looking for in connection to this robbery are described as around 15/16 years old.  The first was white with short, brown, spiky hair in a “mohican style” and wearing a black tracksuit with white stripes along the arms and legs.  The second is described as black around the same age.

Anyone witnesses or anyone with information about the incident, is asked to contact Pc Chris Murcott on 0300 123 44 55 or, call crime Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

http://tamworthblog.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/12-year-old-robbed-and-assaulted-walking-home-from-school/

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: February 20, 2010, 06:07:16 PM »

whoever is responsible for amber's disappearance is afraid of going back to prison, and probably does not care of the reward for her return. How many robbers have gotten out of prison or jail after finishing their sentence and then how long does it take for him/her to go back to robbing or committing a criminal offense they have love or live to do, it doesn't take that long. Youth Court "Diversion" programs aimed at punishing juveniles, punish them by writing essays and papers on a topic... I don't think juveniles would be afraid to write another paper and decide not to rob a kid for his ipod and then pawn it to buy a week supply of cigarettes or drugs...
Below are some links to some articles relating to criminals released from prison after finishing their sentence and going back at it again, it shouldn't take too long to for EPD to find out about the serial robbers released from prison. There should be a serial robber offender website for robbers that prey on children, teens etc, not just  a sex offender website...these guys need to be "registered", they will just rob kids because they know how to get away with it, they will partner with other inmates they made friends with in jail or prison (like bonnie and clyde).. it's a life style just like being a sex offender is a lifestyle unless you change and well who knows... its hard getting a job because they aren't many around and its even harder for a personal with a felony criminal record to get a job especially if they don't want to work for a living.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x4150507
http://www.tri-cityherald.com/1395/story/878899.html
http://www.rgj.com/article/20100210/NEWS01/100210022/Reno-man-arrested--accused-of-robbery-hours-after-being-released-from-jail
http://articles.sfgate.com/2007-02-16/bay-area/17231133_1_bank-robber-bank-teller-surveillance-photo
Here's a story about a man who co founded 5 prison ministries, he served 2 years for bank robberies
http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/2009-09-23-robber-redemption_N.htm
http://www.insidesocal.com/crime&courts/2010/02/way-back-in-i.html[/url]

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: February 20, 2010, 06:33:20 PM »

http://www.ci.escondido.ca.us/police/news/wanted/05-02816.pdf
I think this guy could be amber's abductor...
there was no vehicle seen and he has robbed like 5 gas stations or banks...

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: February 23, 2010, 03:52:14 PM »

It was early morning
A vehicle was used

WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW

Perps identity?

Three days of quiet here is more than I can stand.  How about some more discussion? 

ArmChairAnalysist, thanks for your summary above.  I have a few thoughts to add.   What we think and what we know are very different.     I think you are right, but I don't know that you are.   Maybe you could convince me? 

1.  Amber was abducted.     Well, I think so, but with no evidence except that she is gone, I cannot know that she was, unless by abducted we mean taken from the scene.  Then I agree.   There are more possibilities than just abducted or runaway.  How about considering accidents or murder with body hidden? 

2.  It was early morning.   Probably was. 

3.  Perp(s) is male.  Probably was, statistically speaking. 

4.  A vehicle was used.   Maybe, probably, but with all day available, couldn't she could have been buried right in the neighborhood without being moved in a vehicle.  (aside) Did cadaver dogs go over the undeveloped land behind the home where she lived? 

5.  No clues left behind.  We don't really know where the crime occurred so we cannot know if anything was left behind. 

6.  Crime was sexually motivated.   Probably, but no evidence either way.  Like what if she stumbled on a drug deal on her way to school  and was "removed" to prevent her telling.   Was hit by a car by a neighbor backing out of their drive?

7.  Cell phone pinged.   Yes.

-------------
ACA - I do agree with much of what you said, and appreciate your effort.   Our problem is that there is simply no evidence to build on except that she is gone and the cell pinged.   

Personally, I would like to check the neighbors, who has youngish man living with them.  Who has vacation cabins and where?   Hopefully the PIs and LE know.   

Again, thanks. 

Chi-M
 salut

ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: February 23, 2010, 06:23:43 PM »

Chi-M

Sorry about the three day delay. I had to sew an apron, do some accounting for my client and restock the pantry. I'm glad I took a break though, because it helps to clear the mind.

In answer to # 1.  We know from family that she was not a runaway. If she did she is bright enough after a year to figure out a way to get a message to her parents. She reads a lot, she easily could have gone to the library and slipped a note in a book. Phoned her parents to tell them to stop waisting their money she's happy a will not come home. If there was an accident (someone hit her with their car). That person then has a dead body to dispose of and their would be a blood trail left behind. Broken glass from a head light perhaps. The best possible scenario is that she was abducted with sexual intent. Now they could have accidentally killed her.

#2. It was early morning, because she was not at school and did not answer any calls from friends. She was a child that was obsessed with perfect attendance. I don't think she woke up that morning and decided to skip school. I remember how upset my own daughter was when she no longer had a perfect attendance.

#3 Perp is a male 90% chance of it being a male tells me that it was a male. I don't believe it was two female students because by now they would have bragged to someone about what they got away with. A teen who did something that bad would be pounding their chest.

#4 A vehicle was used. You can't get far on foot. I'd rule out sallow grave in the neighborhood. If he is going to take the time to bury the body, he's going to do it in a remote location. Especially if he want to return to the location and relive the incident over and over again.

#5. Leaving no clues behind especially from the abduction site would tell me he has done this before. It was well thought out, he knew he was going to do this before he did it.

#6. Crime was sexually motivated. Again 90% probability. If she stumbled upon a drug deal she would not have been the only one. and again kids talk. Junkies need money and there is reward money.

#7. Cell phone pinged. We know it pinged we don't know if it was in the hands of the perp or someone who picked it up. I'm guessing that if someone picked up a phone they would have called police and given them the location of the phone in hopes of some reward money.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: February 23, 2010, 06:26:36 PM »

Also the reason the perp or perps hung around till Saturday could be a payroll issue. Some Companies pay their employees on the 1st and the 15th. If there were two or even one, he may have been in the area to get his paycheck.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: February 23, 2010, 06:51:00 PM »

Did they say if they ever took down the serial number of the IPOD, you can track the Itunes purchased on Apple, if you report the IPOD stolen, and the person who has it can't pawn it off because the pawn shop will have a list of items with their serial numbers that show what is stolen. If the person who took her Ipod stole it for financial gain he can download music from it and the Itunes he downloads will have a serial number of the ipod attached to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.