March 29, 2024, 08:24:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 567065 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: March 03, 2010, 01:39:46 AM »

JAG could have easily abducted Amber on Broadway drove to the light at El Norte Parkway driven two blocks up to Nordahl turned left and a few blocks down Nordahl is at Rock (what ever I can't remember that name) left or right. He could have raped and killed her at his apartment and transported her body in the evening. She could be in lake on his way to his grandmothers.

He does have an MO for at home rape.

What should be considered is, he disposed of chelsea's body in the quickest and easiest way possible, the shoreline was the easiest way to do it for that crime. If he took amber back to his apartment, what is the easiest and fastest way he could have disposed (sorry) of her body? His MO could be to do something fast and easy. Has any landfills been checked. What day of the week does trash get picked up in that area? Is there a dumpster near the apartment he lived in?
I would also have the police check back at any reports in that apartment complex regarding loud noises, smells or anything really within a week of Amber going missing.

Sweet_Justice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: March 03, 2010, 01:41:34 AM »

I am so angry for Amber. She needs to be found. The search for Chelsea King has been professional and efficient. The outpouring of support from the community has been overwhelming. Why can’t this be true for every missing person? I hope and pray that Amber’s case will be kept alive. Perhaps if EPD had done their job Chelsea would still be here. I cannot believe JAG lived on Rock Springs. That is so close to EHS. Why was he not looked at? I find it pathetic that Amber’s family had to follow up on leads that EPD did not pursue. I am sorry if anyone thinks I am being too hard on the Escondido Police, but I have lived here for most my life and feel ashamed of them. I attended the same middle school that Stephanie Crowe did and I remember the mess they made of that investigation.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: March 03, 2010, 01:46:29 AM »

Carrie I am so glad you did this interview today. You did good. Now if I may offer my unsolicited advice, all of you stay together, unite and fight for justice. What they did to find Chelsea they should have done for Amber and must to do it now. No more excuses, no more believing she ran away...Stay on them and stay strong and stay in the media. Together you will find Amber. I am praying for all of you.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #383 on: March 03, 2010, 08:49:39 AM »

snipped..............
Now authorities have learned that Gardener was living within two miles of Escondido High School when Amber Dubois went missing while walking to the school over a year ago. Sheriff’s officials are investigating whether Gardner may also be responsible for the disappearance of Dubois.

http://eastcountymagazine.org/node/2859

OK...NOW I may be changing my mind on a connection 
This puts him closer than the 7-10 miles away that I had stuck in my mind.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sweet_Justice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: March 03, 2010, 08:52:06 AM »

Does anyone know a good way to reach Amber's mom? Is there an email address she checks regularly? I used google maps and entered JAG's address. I know those apartments. I lived 2mins from there in another apartment complex. I shutter to think of all the times my friends and I passed JAG's complex while innocently walking/jogging, like Chelsea. Anyway knowing the area, I have an idea of a place I strongly feel needs to be searched for Amber...if it hasn't been already. It might not be anything but who knows.

Thanks so much.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: March 03, 2010, 10:43:48 AM »

Sweet_Justice:   you can contact Carrie via bringamberhome.com. or email Klaas @ smklaas@hotmail.com and ask her to pass something along to Carrie.  You might want to track Klaas down and let her know you sent her something.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: March 03, 2010, 10:47:45 AM »

Last night's NG transcripts.  You can just hear the frustration and despair in Carries voice.  Sending up prayers for strenth. 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/02/ng.01.html

(Snipped)
NANCY GRACE, HOST: Missing from the same area, 14-year-old Amber Dubois. And joining us tonight, her mother, Carrie McGonigle.

Miss McGonigle, thank you for being with us. What do you make of the developments surrounding Chelsea King?

CARRIE MCGONIGLE, MOTHER OF AMBER DUBOIS, 14-YEAR-OLD GIRL MISSING IN THE SAME AREA: Pretty much puts me speechless. My condolences go out to her parents. They`re asking, you know, the question arises, did this guy do something with my daughter? And I don`t want to admit it but I feel he probably did.

GRACE: Have you taken a look at a picture of Chelsea King and noticed the similarity, the physical similarity between her and Amber?

MCGONIGLE: Yes. I noticed that, and I noticed the similarity between Chelsea`s mother and me, too. It -- you know, I reached out to the family right away and I just -- my heart bleeds for them right now.

GRACE: Have police contacted you about Chelsea`s case as it relates to your daughter, Amber`s case?

MCGONIGLE: After they made the arrest on Sunday I did hear from the lieutenant from Escondido Police Department and they said they`ll let me know as soon as they know anything. That they are working with the sheriff`s department.

MCGONIGLE: Carrie McGonigle is with us, this is the mother of 14- year-old Amber Dubois.

Miss McGonigle, what were the circumstances surrounding your daughter`s disappearance?

MCGONIGLE: She left for school February 13th, 2009, and seen by two eyewitnesses right by the school and just vanished. No sign of her.

GRACE: Right there at the school.

MCGONIGLE: Yes.

GRACE: Vanishes.

MCGONIGLE: Yes.

(snipped)

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: March 03, 2010, 11:03:01 AM »

I am so angry for Amber. She needs to be found. The search for Chelsea King has been professional and efficient. The outpouring of support from the community has been overwhelming. Why can’t this be true for every missing person? I hope and pray that Amber’s case will be kept alive. Perhaps if EPD had done their job Chelsea would still be here. I cannot believe JAG lived on Rock Springs. That is so close to EHS. Why was he not looked at? I find it pathetic that Amber’s family had to follow up on leads that EPD did not pursue. I am sorry if anyone thinks I am being too hard on the Escondido Police, but I have lived here for most my life and feel ashamed of them. I attended the same middle school that Stephanie Crowe did and I remember the mess they made of that investigation.
Me too Sweet_Justice.  If this POS is involved with Amber (which I personally think he is) EPD will have to answer to Amber's family.  How many times did we ask over the course of the year if all the RSO's had been investigated.  I guess hindsight is always 20/20.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 03, 2010, 11:17:44 AM »

He may have taken her to his apartment.
What was he driving on February 13 2009
What cell phone did HE own on February 13 2009

WE need the map up that shows his home and Amber's home .. The cell tower that was located and the possible location of the Cell Phone Ping police already check out..
No more hold back on this info by LE .. This family needs to know exactly where police searched for that cell phone. Was it right outside this S.O. Door ?

I am so pissed today.. I can't even think straight .. We could have seen this guy apprehended had LE acted more on Abduction then blowing it all off to a runaway early on.
Chelsea would have still been alive.

Most important now is WHERE has he put Amber..

He shows patterns of Parks and he has taken victims home before.. Did he take Chelsea to his moms home ?? was she bound and held for time ? When police arrested him at the restaurant he had mud up to his knees.. how many hours after Chelsea went missing was that ? 48? what did he do with her in the meantime ?? was she murdered quick ? or as suggested bound and held.. did that happen to amber too ? Is that what the red truck seen in the video was doing ? Did LE lie about the red truck owner ?
So many questions still unanswered.. We will not get answers from him..

Finding Amber is high priority now that we have some idea of his pattern of behavior.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: March 03, 2010, 11:27:57 AM »

I feel your frustration and anger today Edward.  I will work on map but have to get back to work so will post later if nobody else does.  Northern Rose is good at maps, maybe she can help. 

I was looking for the address of the cell tower and came across this post by you Edward.  I found it very interesting.  He obviously likes parks and lakes:

Re: FBI poster - Photos - Maps
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2009, 03:03:12 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cell tower locations..

Also if the maroon pick up turns left from the bust stop parking lot driveway then they could have headed out past Daily Ranch which eventually ends up at a Park with a lake once they would have passed under hiway 15..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5313.msg915753#msg915753

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: March 03, 2010, 12:11:26 PM »

Map of places we know JAG has lived and knowledge of as it relates to Amber. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: March 03, 2010, 12:14:22 PM »

Neighbours of JAG's Grannie stated he was there at least twice a week to help her around the house.  Grannie has a large lake close that needs to be checked out.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: March 03, 2010, 12:18:25 PM »

I think it is safe to say all of us who have sat at our computers for hours on end, thought about this case as we try to work, consider how Amber could go missing in a group of people are today waking up and feeling much anger and frustration. I too am pissed off, mainly because we have all came pretty close to what probably has happened. I recall it was asked repeatedly if the RSO's been looked at and investigated, especially those between the ages of 20-45 as they are more likely to want a teenaged or preteen girl. WTH???? They had all of his information at their finger tips! Had they read about him and what the psych said they could have...We talked about lakes and the parks in the area, did they even look? WTH??? We got closer then anyone getting paid to do a job we trust them to do, but we are considered those who get in the way of an investigation. Pisses me off!!! I had a feeling that LE was not taking this seriously and they haven't. How dare they assume a girl such as Amber would simply run away. It obviously was such a stupid idea given her personality. So what made them just jump to that conclusion and not get off it?

It is time Escondido PD to get with it and start finding out what happened to this girl!!!

Bring Amber home now!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: March 03, 2010, 12:21:18 PM »

Does Carrie know about this?  A light coloured sedan, the couple believes it was  JAG, 7:00am in the morning at Jesmond Dene Park watching girls run.  I am madder than I was yesterday and I did not think that was possible. 

http://www.10news.com/video/22718463/index.html
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: March 03, 2010, 12:22:42 PM »

We need to know so much more about this guys life. We know he smoked and from the looks of his belly he did not look like he was physically fit. From what little we do know he abducts and rapes within two hours (1st rape happened during a movie).

I think garbage pick up by Amber's school was Thursday so if his complex was the same he would have risk her being found and tied to him to quickly. I think he learned well from the pedophiles in prison how to dispose of a body. I'm sure that's where he learn to pick runaway age girls. The police don't go looking for them. He may have kept Amber alive and taken her to his dump site for a repeat of his morning.  We will know more of how he kills when we read Chelsea's autopsy report.

In the next few days we should be finding out a bit about his background. I can't believe the news would just drop the story without more info.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 03, 2010, 12:26:46 PM »

We need to know so much more about this guys life. We know he smoked and from the looks of his belly he did not look like he was physically fit. From what little we do know he abducts and rapes within two hours (1st rape happened during a movie).

I think garbage pick up by Amber's school was Thursday so if his complex was the same he would have risk her being found and tied to him to quickly. I think he learned well from the pedophiles in prison how to dispose of a body. I'm sure that's where he learn to pick runaway age girls. The police don't go looking for them. He may have kept Amber alive and taken her to his dump site for a repeat of his morning.  We will know more of how he kills when we read Chelsea's autopsy report.

In the next few days we should be finding out a bit about his background. I can't believe the news would just drop the story without more info.

I hate to say this, but the key piece he learned from prison is don't leave your victim alive and you don't have to serve time.  He never took responsibility for raping and beating the carp out of that poor child.  He is probably really pizzed SHE put him behind bars and has learned not to repeat that mistake.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: March 03, 2010, 12:29:30 PM »

He could have so easily driven up the 15 to her house...Good idea NorRose, thanks for the map.
Do we know what is wrong with his grandma? I read she moved out about 6 months ago? While living there, was she able to understand what was going on around her? Could she hear? Some of the questions that need an answer. Yes Lake Elisnore needs to be searched if not for Amber for many of the other children that are missing in So Cal.
His failed attempt in December could have set him off....I didn't like that the psych said he was a sociopath...that is not good. He has no regard and only wants to fufill his need to harm. Scary as hell.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: March 03, 2010, 12:31:41 PM »

Does Carrie know about this?  A light coloured sedan, the couple believes it was  JAG, 7:00am in the morning at Jesmond Dene Park watching girls run.  I am madder than I was yesterday and I did not think that was possible. 

http://www.10news.com/video/22718463/index.html

Hi Northern Rose!
Yes, Carrie is aware of this. Carrie had a raging cold which has turned into a raging sinus infection. She wants so bad to be out there right now but is sick in bed. If you saw her last night on Nancy Grace, you may have heard her hacking. I am really worried about her.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: March 03, 2010, 12:33:30 PM »

He could have so easily driven up the 15 to her house...Good idea NorRose, thanks for the map.
Do we know what is wrong with his grandma? I read she moved out about 6 months ago? While living there, was she able to understand what was going on around her? Could she hear? Some of the questions that need an answer. Yes Lake Elisnore needs to be searched if not for Amber for many of the other children that are missing in So Cal.
His failed attempt in December could have set him off....I didn't like that the psych said he was a sociopath...that is not good. He has no regard and only wants to fufill his need to harm. Scary as hell.

Tracygirl,
You have nanners
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: March 03, 2010, 12:34:54 PM »

I hate to say this, but the key piece he learned from prison is don't leave your victim alive and you don't have to serve time.  He never took responsibility for raping and beating the carp out of that poor child.  He is probably really pizzed SHE put him behind bars and has learned not to repeat that mistake.

NorRose and Armchair, yes, exactly. You can see the pattern has been modified by looking at the 2000 attacks to the jogger and then to chelsea. Somewhere in the middle is what could have happened to Amber, and I am thinking many other girls.
Yes targeting aged groups that are possible runaways. How stupid of Le to assume and not investigate all missing persons. That needs to change!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.