March 28, 2024, 03:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 566734 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: April 25, 2010, 12:59:00 PM »

This MAY BE entirely off the subject, but has anyone ever been able to find anything on Gardner's step-father, Kevin? Isn't he supposed to be a Ph.d? I Ph.d in what? He comes from a family of extremely well educated people and he does geneology photography? Why would someone with a Ph.d do that for a living?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: April 25, 2010, 01:19:49 PM »

I have a question for anyone out there who may have a legal background. Let's just say that Gardner knew he was going to get the death penalty with regards to Chelsea. He participated or had full knowledge of what happened to Amber based on hearing it first hand from the perp. He tells his attorneys this. Are his Attorneys than legally responsible to pass that information along to the powers to be? That there is a second perp? Or can they conceal that based on Attorney client privilege?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: April 25, 2010, 01:28:54 PM »

The Escondido police have so far refused to say exactly where they were searching for the cell phone ping.
If he was hanging around with another person with the same interests, that person could live where the cell phone pinged.

Crimes in the area is always something I look at and in this case of missing Amber I did do that and all crimes noted are listed in the beginning of our researsch. For instance One fellow pointed a fake gun at a girl and that girl got into his car without a fight.. he was a suspect but later I dropped him..

One crime that did not make sense was the kidnap and murder of the lady in redondo beach.
Her body was placed in an area associated with Gardner when he grew up.
The distance from redondo beach to this area and the reasoning of the culprit they have in custody makes no sense..
I am wondering who Gardner was in jail with and how can we find out if any of his buddies from prison were released and where they live..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1563 on: April 25, 2010, 04:22:45 PM »

REGION: Slain girl's mom asks: Why Amber?
Carrie McGonigle has questions for her daughter's admitted killer

Posted: April 24, 2010 8:03 pm | (14) Comments 

Why Amber?

Her mother wants to know.

If Carrie McGonigle could talk to the man who admitted he abducted, raped and killed her daughter on Feb. 13, 2009, that would be her first question.

Why, John Albert Gardner III, did you choose Amber Dubois?

More questions would follow.

Were you watching my 14-year-old daughter? For how long? Just that drizzly Friday morning? Or had you spotted her, fixated on her, before the day you took her?

Did you make contact with Amber in the days or weeks before you did what you did to her? Talk to her or nod hello as she made her way down the street as she usually did at 7 a.m., as she walked to Escondido High School?

What did you say to my daughter, John Gardner?

And how did you get her into your vehicle? Trick her? Threaten her? Grab her and throw her in?

What did you do with her backpack, her cell phone? Was that you who called it long enough to check voicemail the day after you killed her?

Why, as you stood handcuffed and shackled in front of a judge to plead guilty, why did you look right at me for a few long seconds? How did you know who I was?

Waiting for details

In her first at-length interview since Gardner's guilty plea on April 16, Amber's mother said last week she doesn't think he has given those sorts of details to authorities. She hopes he will.

"I just want to know," McGonigle said.

Gardner, 31, admitted raping and killing Amber on Feb. 13, 2009, and raping and killing Poway resident Chelsea King, 17. Chelsea was out for a run on a trail near Lake Hodges on Feb. 25 when he grabbed her and dragged her to a remote spot.

Gardner's plea deal spares him from execution; he will be formally sentenced to life in prison without parole on June 1.

Gardner confessed and led investigators to Amber's earthen grave. But he won assurances that authorities would not use that as evidence to execute him.

Authorities said DNA tied him to Chelsea, but they could find nothing tying him to Amber, save the confession. The only way to get justice for Amber was to take a deal that took the death penalty off the table, San Diego County District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis said.

To protect their investigation, authorities did not tell Amber's parents what led them to find her remains until after the life-or-death deal was in place.

McGonigle and Amber's father, Moe Dubois, buried their daughter on March 26 without knowing how she had been found or how she had died.

A year of searching

Gardner's crime touched off a cruel year for McGonigle.

She believed deeply that her daughter was alive and waiting to be rescued.

Over the next year, McGonigle searched often and slept little. From prowling the Internet to peering with a flashlight into darkened cars, the blue-eyed woman with long auburn hair looked for clues.

Escondido police characterized Amber as a missing person: maybe she'd been abducted, maybe she was a runaway.

But to McGonigle, this was clearly a kidnapping. There was no way that Amber, a shy, book-loving teen who had joined her high school's Future Farmers of America group, would have run away.

On the day she disappeared, Amber was headed to school with a $200 check in hand to adopt a lamb through the group. Amber had been giddy about the lamb, and had already picked out a name: Nanette.

As police investigated, McGonigle looked up all the registered sex offenders in Escondido ---- including Gardner ---- and poked around the outside of their homes. She found nothing.

McGonigle quickly learned all she could about the search for missing children. She also joined searches for other missing kids.

In the year Amber was gone, McGonigle knew the search for missing children would define her future.

Her first step was to put together four days of classes designed to teach search and rescue techniques to volunteers.

The initial class was April 15. On that same day, she would learn that Gardner had led authorities to her daughter's remains, and had agreed to plead guilty to raping and stabbing her within 90 minutes of coming into contact with her.

Burdened with secret information that had come like "a punch in the gut," McGonigle still attended and spoke at the class that night.

She went to the search and rescue class the next morning, too ---- and then left early to watch Gardner admit to a judge that he had killed Amber and Chelsea.

The media comes into play

Amber's parents said authorities told them Gardner revealed Amber's gravesite based on something the slain girl's father said at a press conference an hour after prosecutors charged Gardner with Chelsea's rape and murder.

Moe Dubois said he doesn't know what he said to trigger the confession, or how Gardner saw footage of his statements. Nor does McGonigle.

"Why then?" she said. "He had to have seen us on TV pleading and begging for information all year. Why when he was in jail did he suddenly have a guilty conscious? Was it just that he was sober because he was incarcerated?"

"Do I give him credit? No," she said. "He gave us Amber only because he got caught."

Does she hate him?

"Hate is such a strong word," McGonigle said. "I was raised never to hate anybody. I raised my daughters the same way.

"But I think even my mother would change her mind about it (hate) when it comes to him."

McGonigle worries about losing a court battle last week to keep much of the investigative details about the rapes and murders sealed from public view.

"I think it's wrong that Chelsea's autopsy report will be public," McGonigle said. "She has a little brother (Tyler King is 13). A minor was raped and killed, and the details should not be made public."

Amber's remains were skeletal, thus her autopsy likely won't contain as much detail as Chelsea's. But like Chelsea, Amber has a younger sibling: Allison, 6.

"I think any media that prints it (the autopsy reports) is just wrong."

At last, peace

Amber's mother said she has a sense of peace now. She is grieving, of course, but gone is the anxiety that plagued her when she spent her days convinced that Amber was waiting for rescue.

She is struck by and grateful for the community support she has seen since Amber's disappearance. And she is excited by a recent push by local radio personalities to send birthday cards to Amber's little sister, Allison, who will be 7 on May 6.

McGonigle said Allison will be thrilled to get the surprise stacks of cards. (Cards can be sent to her father's workplace, at 1101 W. San Marcos Blvd., San Marcos, CA 92078.)

McGonigle misses Amber desperately. But now she can concentrate more fully on watching Allison earn her next belt in karate class. She can cheer as she watches the little girl with red hair and her sister's crystal-blue eyes hit a Wiffle ball and run the bases.

And she can smile as she remembers Amber's "funny walk," sort of a loping gait.

McGonigle plans to play a video with images of Amber when she speaks at Gardner's sentencing hearing. The song is already picked out, and even downloaded to her cell phone.

She wonders: Will Gardner watch the video as it plays in the courtroom? Will he listen to the words and see the sorrow in her eyes?

"It's my one chance," McGonigle said. "Maybe he will tell us what happened."

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sdcounty/article_d88cb456-2128-55e9-b4f4-c4bc7f06aa50.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: April 25, 2010, 07:26:23 PM »

We also had one guy who was arrested for attempted kidnap who lived with his g/f close to where amber was found.
We also had one guy who was living in a trailer park but moved out and that was close the where amber was found.

yes .. he could admit to a crime and have his commissary full during his time in prison.
The big rule in prison is to keep your mouth shut and never implicate others. being quiet gets you pleasures and talking gets you hurt by others.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: April 26, 2010, 02:50:46 AM »

View Profile

Re: Chelsea King, 17, Msg. 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND) #2
« Reply #84 on: Today at 01:49:00 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I really don't have the time to finish this right now...but wanted to show some of my progress.  I graduate SATURDAY...and I will have more time then.  Here is the link to a quick map that I made of sex crimes (only) reported around the area.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=33.130976&lon=-116.911273&zoom=11&q1=400%20N%20Twin%20Oaks%20Valley%20San%20Marcos%2C%20Ca&q2=200%20Richland%20Rd%20San%20Marcos%2C%20Ca&q3=18448%20W%20Bernardo%20Dr%20San%20Diego%2C%20CA%2092127&gid3=38891760&q4=16400%20West%20Bernardo%20Dr%20San%20Diego%2C%20ca&q5=3800%20mission%20ave%20oceanside%2C%20ca&q6=25400%20lake%20wohlford%20rd%20escondido%2C%20ca&q7=19000%20lake%20dr%20escondido%2C%20ca

A.  Is 2/25/2010 @ 3:11pm
B.  Is 2/25/2010 @ 3:30pm (these two addresses are 5 minutes apart).
C.  Rancho Bernardo Park (13 minutes from B) 2/25/2010 Where Chelsea was at.
D.  2/26/2010 @ 9:35am
E.  2/27/2010 @ 9:00pm (Oceanside)
F.  2/28/2010 @ 1:15pm
G.  Where he was arrested around 4:30pm on the 28th.

I didn't include on Feb. 22, 2010 a sex crime took place very close to Escondido High School.  Also, interesting is the date and place that he received a ticket for speeding (Bonsall) there was a sex crime on 6/12/2010 at 12:01am...30000 old hwy 395--right off of 15. I am not certain of this system, in regards to the reported crimes...they are listed as incidents (not arrests) so I am assuming that these reports are not arrests.  Meaning they may not have a suspect...but, it seems if JAG were committing lots of rapes then more women would be speaking up.  Another thing a sex crime does not mean a rape took place...possibly an attempt...indecent exposure and so on.  It is interesting to look at this system and try and match up incidents with places that we know that he was at.  I truly believe that there are more victims.  Here is the link if anyone wants to use it.  http://mapping.arjis.org

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: April 26, 2010, 11:22:37 AM »

SAN DIEGO, Calif. - (CBS Cool John Albert Gardner, III, confessed killer of teenagers Amber Dubois and Chelsea King, has issued a public apology to the families of his victims for the horrific rapes and murders he committed.

Gardner's first public statement since the murders was given to News 8 by a source who asked not to be identified by name. The statement also includes important new information in the case.

The statement reads:

"I'm sorry. I wish I could take it back. I know that it doesn't mean anything to anybody but I really am sorry for everything. I wish that I was able to get help when I tried to get help. I tried to seek out help and was not able to get any."

The source also tells News 8, days before the murder of Poway teenager Chelsea King, Gardner tried to admit himself into a mental hospital but was denied.

News 8 has been unable to confirm whether Gardner actually tried to enter a mental hospital. He was a registered sex offender in Riverside County at the time.

Chelsea's parents, Brent and Kelly King, declined through a spokesperson to comment on Gardner's apology.

On his attorney's advice, the father of Gardner's other victim, 14-year-old Amber Dubois, also declined to respond.

Amber's mother did offer a short response.  "To me it's just words. There's no meaning behind it," said Carrie McGonigle. "It doesn't bring Chelsea or Amber home or back to us."

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: April 26, 2010, 12:24:05 PM »

Have the prosicuter ask him to tell Carrie where Ambers personal items are located..
Cell phone..Back Pack and other items.
If he is in one of those moods he may tell.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: April 26, 2010, 07:30:16 PM »

His words sound a lot like something his mother would make him say. Perhaps, he is hoping to get sent to a mental facility prison.

Somehow I would think with the medical background his mother has and the PhD his step dad has, that they would be able to pull some strings and have her son committed. Wouldn't ya think that a health professional would know the loop holes?

Did this reporter ask him what he did with Amber's personal belongings? Did the report ask him why he had to kill his victims? Did the reporter ask why he didn't turn himself in After Amber? Did the reporter ask him if he has any other victims?

I see 15 minutes in this guy's future and a groupie following.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: April 26, 2010, 11:38:04 PM »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/6976969.html
Warrants suggest Calif killer followed 11-year-old
April 26, 2010

EL CAJON, Calif. — An 11-year-old girl told police a man followed her home from school the day before registered sex offender John Albert Gardner III raped and murdered a 17-year-old girl in a nearby park, according to search warrants unsealed Monday.

The documents also said two women joggers were convinced they had encountered Gardner on the afternoon of Feb. 25, the day he attacked and killed Chelsea King when she went for a run in the park.

One woman said she was convinced a man she briefly spoke with about coyotes and snakes was Gardner.

Investigators linked Gardner to King's murder through semen found on her underwear, according to the search warrants unsealed in response to a request by The Associated Press and other news organizations.

King's body was discovered in a shallow lakeside grave five days after she vanished.

The warrants said authorities seized 11 shovels, three pickaxes and other digging tools from Gardner's home in Lake Elsinore along with a "Hard Rock Cafe Baghdad" T-shirt and other clothing.

They also found a tool case with black electrical and duct tape in a storage unit in suburban Escondido; black duct tape and a fast-food receipt from Feb. 25 in his girlfriend's car; and several "Hard Rock Cafe" shirts and a shovel at his mother's home in San Diego.

Gardner, 31, pleaded guilty April 16 to raping and murdering King and 14-year-old Amber Dubois, who was abducted while walking to school in Escondido in February 2009.

Gardner had served five years of a six-year prison sentence for molesting a 13-year-old San Diego neighbor in 2000.

The search warrants said the 11-year-old girl told San Diego police on Feb. 24 that a man in a black car slowly drove by and parked as she walked home alone from school in the Rancho Bernardo area. The driver made no effort to speak with her.

A woman then pulled up beside the girl, told her the man looked suspicious, and offered to follow her two blocks to her house. The man then made a U-turn and drove away.

The girl told a family member the man had stared at her before pulling forward, and that she later recognized Gardner from a photo published after his arrest in the death of King.

Investigators then asked her to identify the man from among six photos. She picked two of the pictures, and one was Gardner, according to the documents.

One of the women joggers told investigators she spoke with a man in a "Hard Rock Cafe" T-shirt who was drinking beer and smoking a cigarette when she went for an afternoon run on the day King was attacked.

After Gardner's arrest, she told authorities she was positive he was the man she saw along the running trail.

"The person told her to watch out for the snake and she noticed there was a rattlesnake," the affidavit reads.

The runner, identified as Cindi Jo Stock, spoke with the man again on her way back.

Another runner, Jacquelyn Maxton, also told authorities she saw Gardner that afternoon in a "Hard Rock Cafe Baghdad" T-shirt.

"She was 100 percent positive the person she saw on the trail was the person she saw on television because his haircut and eyes looked exactly the same," the affidavit reads.

The affidavits also describe a Dec. 27 attack on another jogger in the area. Gardner pleaded guilty to attempted rape in that case.

The jogger, Candice Moncayo, reported saying good morning to a man who returned the greeting then tackled her and began to climb on top of her, pinning her shoulders to the ground.

Moncayo screamed for help, believing she was going to be raped. The assailant told her to shut up and she responded, "You're going to have to kill me," according to the documents.

"That can be arranged," her assailant said.

Moncayo, who has spoken publicly about the attack, escaped after striking the man in the nose with her elbow. The affidavit said she felt the crunch of cartilage.

The court documents also said two utility workers saw a man with a girl in a remote area north of San Diego on the morning of Feb. 13, 2009, when Gardner raped and stabbed Dubois, leaving her dead body nearby.

The San Diego Gas & Electric Co. workers came forward after learning authorities were searching for the remains of Dubois near the town of Pala last month.

They recalled seeing a man matching Gardner's description with a girl who looked like Dubois on the day she disappeared. They were near a silver Ford Focus, the car that Gardner drove at the time.

Gardner led authorities to the remains of Dubois after his arrest in King's death. Her identity was confirmed through dental records.

The search warrants show Gardner was registered to live at six Southern California addresses since his release from prison in 2005, in addition to a three-month spell as a transient in 2008.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: April 27, 2010, 12:48:36 PM »

Why didn't the utility workers report seeing "the girl and man" before? Did they not hear that a girl was missing?

This is just my opinion, not based on anything concrete. But I think he took Amber because she so closely resembled his mother. I do believe he took her and killed her.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: April 27, 2010, 12:56:21 PM »

I am not sure if I can put this thought into words as I am frustrated right now reading the public works workers saw who could have been Amber and Gardner that day. Did they report this last year and it was not taken seriously or did they just not know about Amber was missing?

There needs to be an effort to alert workers when a person goes missing so they can help keep an eye out. The phone company, cable, electric, bus drivers, cab drivers, etc should get a be on the look out report. It may be they get 10 a week and most could be people that want to disappear but this could have helped locate Amber far before she was found and could have prevented Chelsea's murder.  jmo
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1572 on: April 27, 2010, 03:56:49 PM »

I am not sure if I can put this thought into words as I am frustrated right now reading the public works workers saw who could have been Amber and Gardner that day. Did they report this last year and it was not taken seriously or did they just not know about Amber was missing?

There needs to be an effort to alert workers when a person goes missing so they can help keep an eye out. The phone company, cable, electric, bus drivers, cab drivers, etc should get a be on the look out report. It may be they get 10 a week and most could be people that want to disappear but this could have helped locate Amber far before she was found and could have prevented Chelsea's murder.  jmo

I agree.  I was trying to figure out how to put it into words myself.  If it's frustrating for us think about how Amber's Mom feels.  Someone saw her in that area while she was alive.  The article said they only thought of it after her body was found.  I feel badly for the workers, not realizing what they saw.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: April 27, 2010, 05:22:10 PM »

I feel badly for them as well. I know how they feel actually. I have told the story about seeing Denise Hubert with her kidnapper before he killed her. To this day it haunts me, the look on her face will never be erased from my mind. I am sure these people will always hold with them the guilt of what if...

State, county, city workers along with utility workers, bus and cab drivers etc.. can be notified if a young person comes up missing. Not everyone reads the papers, goes on the net, watches the news as apparently happened with these workers. Maybe this can be added to any laws that are being discussed? In any case it maybe something to explore.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: April 27, 2010, 06:48:27 PM »

I feel badly for them as well. I know how they feel actually. I have told the story about seeing Denise Hubert with her kidnapper before he killed her. To this day it haunts me, the look on her face will never be erased from my mind. I am sure these people will always hold with them the guilt of what if...

State, county, city workers along with utility workers, bus and cab drivers etc.. can be notified if a young person comes up missing. Not everyone reads the papers, goes on the net, watches the news as apparently happened with these workers. Maybe this can be added to any laws that are being discussed? In any case it maybe something to explore.

Tracygirl,I didn't know about that.  So sorry...I couldn't begin to imagine, I guess I don't know the right words to say to that.  Is seeing her what brought you into the forums? 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1575 on: April 27, 2010, 07:57:29 PM »

Gardner sentencing moved to May 14

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 4:17 p.m.

SAN DIEGO — Sentencing for John Albert Gardner III, the man convicted of raping and killing North County teenagers Chelsea King and Amber Dubois, has been changed to May 14.

Gardner, 31, pleaded guilty to both murders April 16 and agreed to be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. He also admitted he assaulted a jogger on Dec. 27 with the intent to rape her.

His sentencing hearing had been scheduled for June 1.

Paul Levikow, a spokesman for the District Attorney’s Office, said Tuesday afternoon that the hearing had been moved up, but he did not know the reason why. He said both the prosecution and the defense agreed to change the date.

Deputy District Attorney Kristen Spieler and Deputy Public Defender Michael Popkins did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

Amber’s father, Moe Dubois, said Tuesday that the District Attorney’s Office requested the date change and spoke to him and the King family.

“We told them the sooner the better,” Dubois said.

He said prosecutors were concerned about an apology from Gardner that was reported on KFMB/Channel 8 on Sunday and wanted to limit that kind of information as much as possible.

The television station reported that a source who did not want to be named gave them the apology from Gardner. It was unclear who the apology was for, but the station said it was intended for the families of the slain girls.

Gardner was arrested Feb. 28, just days after Chelsea, 17, of Poway disappeared after going for a run at Rancho Bernardo Community Park. Her body was found a short distance away from the park buried in a shallow grave near Lake Hodges.

Amber, 14, went missing in February 2009 while walking to school at Escondido High. Her remains were found March 6 in a remote area north of Pala.

Prosecutors revealed after Gardner pleaded guilty to both killings that he had led authorities to Amber’s remains.

The plea allowed Gardner to avoid facing the death penalty.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/apr/27/gardner-sentencing-moved-may-14/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: April 27, 2010, 09:32:24 PM »

Tracygirl,I didn't know about that.  So sorry...I couldn't begin to imagine, I guess I don't know the right words to say to that.  Is seeing her what brought you into the forums? 

It is a long story, but the short of it is, Denise Huber, (sorry I said hubert above, that is incorrect) was kidnapped 1991, she was found 3 years later in an ice chest freezer in another state. I saw her the day after she was kidnapped.  The man she was with was beating her in a truck while driving in front of me on the freeway, I tried to help but obviously was unsuccessful.  She didn't bring me to the forum exactly but she is the reason I have been involved in this sort of thing. I suppose I failed to rescue her, so I will help where I can to help another victim. Sandra Cantu brought me out of hiding in the forum world. I would read and such before but never posted. When she went missing I joined and started to post. The rest is history. 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: April 27, 2010, 10:58:44 PM »

It is a long story, but the short of it is, Denise Huber, (sorry I said hubert above, that is incorrect) was kidnapped 1991, she was found 3 years later in an ice chest freezer in another state. I saw her the day after she was kidnapped.  The man she was with was beating her in a truck while driving in front of me on the freeway, I tried to help but obviously was unsuccessful.  She didn't bring me to the forum exactly but she is the reason I have been involved in this sort of thing. I suppose I failed to rescue her, so I will help where I can to help another victim. Sandra Cantu brought me out of hiding in the forum world. I would read and such before but never posted. When she went missing I joined and started to post. The rest is history. 
Well, I have watched your posts and we have interacted some...and I can see how much you put into this...the intensity.  You do help others and I believe that if there was something else that you could have done for Denise then you would have.  The blame lies on the man that committed that horrific act.  She should have never experienced that...and you should have never had to see it.  That is why we are all here...to do what we can to put an end to these tragedies.  The Sandra Cantu case was too difficult for me to even look into.  I mean they all are difficult but that one hurt...I remember stopping the video because the tears just wouldn't stop.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: April 28, 2010, 02:21:05 AM »

Thank you for the kind words of support. We all have our reasons on why we spend hours here. God knows there are easier ways to spend our time. I think each of us are lead here for one reason or another, mostly because we all have something to offer.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: April 29, 2010, 09:35:11 AM »

http://www.cbs8.com/

NEWS 8 EXCLUSIVE: He's confessed to two of the most notorious crimes in San Diego County history. Now, John Albert Gardner talks EXCLUSIVELY to News 8. For the first time, Confessed Killer John Gardner: In His Own Words - Thursday, April 29 on News 8 at 5PM, 6:30PM and 11PM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.