March 28, 2024, 01:27:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 566836 times)
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1660 on: May 09, 2010, 01:06:33 PM »

How about Amber's mother wants her Mothers day answers. Amber's Mother still wants to hear her daughter say "Happy Mothers day, mom", but has been denied that too. Amber's Mother wants some Mothers day justice.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: May 09, 2010, 04:49:26 PM »

Hi Monkey's that was a lot of reading to catch up on. I want to thank all of you for your continue help and support during the last 15 months.
Edward, What the heck is wrong with you, posting something for me to read, pick up the damn phone and call me..Ya ya I'm always busy , but one thing I know about you, your not shy! If you need to chat with me tell me to shut up, sit down and listen to you, after I curse you for talking to me that way, I will listen!

Today is Mother's Day and I am going to head to the jail in a few hours and see if JAG will speak to me. I doubt he will talk to me It is clear he is a complete wimp! I am looking for any idea's of what I should have the guard tell him in regards to it being Mothers Day, feel free to throw out any idea's.

Wish me luck! By the way this is the first time I am going to the jail, some media group reported incorrectly.

(((((((((hugs))))))))) to you today and always Carrie. I awoke this morning and thought of you and sent prayers your ways. I am so sorry that Amber is not with you today in body, but I know she is there with you in spirit. A mother and child's bond cannot ever be broken.

I am not sure if you have left yet but if you want answers from this man then I suggest  the focus to be about him. He wants control so make him feel he has it. Be careful though and please if it gets ugly then end it. I don't know if he would give you the truth because the truth is his way to control. I hope you get the answers you are looking for.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: May 09, 2010, 08:53:21 PM »

You are Outstanding Carrie. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: May 11, 2010, 12:32:35 AM »

SAN DIEGO (CBS8 & AP) — Police believe a registered sex offender, John Gardner, stalked a young woman on the street less than two months after he raped and murdered Escondido teenager Amber Dubois, according to search warrants unsealed Wednesday.

A police officer in Escondido identified John Albert Gardner III as the driver of a gray vehicle that followed a woman on April 2, 2009, the documents state.

The woman, perhaps 20 years old, had flagged down the officer for help and said the driver had been following her all day for no reason.

The woman left the area before the officer could ask more questions.  She has never been identified.

"The officer quickly contacted the vehicle as it tried to depart the area and identified the driver as Gardner," the warrant said without elaborating.

The warrant doesn't say where the incident took place - or what happened to Gardner - but News 8 uncovered a traffic citation written against Gardner by Escondido police on that very same day around 5 p.m.

Escondido officer Mark Noyes cited Gardner for not having a license with him and for having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle, according to the citation.

That traffic stop took place at West El Norte Parkway and Iris Lane, just half a mile from Escondido High School, which is where Amber was heading when she disappeared.  Gardner was a registered sex offender at the time.

News 8 tried to contact Escondido police to find out if the April 2, 2009 incident put Gardner higher on their radar screen regarding Amber's disappearance, but the District Attorney's office has asked law enforcement not to comment.

The warrants also said there were other incidents involving Gardner and his "association" with teenage females, including one in Escondido, perhaps in February, the same month Gardner killed 17-year-old Chelsea King.

The documents did not elaborate further on that issue.

Gardner matches the description of a man reported to be driving a Gold sedan while stalking a 16-year-old girl in Lake Elsinore on October 28, 2009.  The driver displayed a handgun and the girl ran away.

In addition, Gardner is suspected of driving a car that followed an 11-year-old girl near Bernardo Heights Middle School on February 24, 2010, the day before Chelsea King's murder, according to search warrants previously made public.

Gardner, 31, will be sentenced to life in prison without parole on May 14 after pleading guilty to raping and murdering King and 14-year-old Amber Dubois, who vanished while walking to school in Escondido in February 2009.

Gardner was registered to live in the north San Diego suburb from August 2008 to January 2010. He was released from prison in 2005 after serving five years of a six-year sentence for molesting a 13-year-old San Diego neighbor. He completed parole in September 2008, seven months before the alleged stalking incident.

Marc Carlos, a San Diego criminal defense attorney, said the suspected stalker could potentially have been charged, or at least detained, if the victim identified him. Without that, prosecutors would be unable to link him to the crime.

"It was a missed opportunity not because of the police but because the female didn't stay around," Carlos said. "What proof do they have that it was him?"

The warrants — unsealed by Superior Court Judge Richard Whitney on a request by news organizations including The Associated Press — said investigators turned up no evidence in a search of Gardner's phone records after King disappeared Feb. 25 while running in a San Diego park.

Gardner, in an interview that aired last week on News 8, sidestepped a question on whether he targeted other victims.

"Good try," he said and laughed.

The newly unsealed warrants said Gardner worked from August 2007 to October 2009 for Can-Do Electric Inc., an El Cajon company that does electrical work.

Bob Cantrell, president of the company, said Gardner worked as an electrician and was well-liked by his co-workers. He was hardworking, spoke up at training sessions and improved his skills during his time at the company.

"Our hearts are broken over the entire situation," Cantrell said. "We're praying for the families of the girls and for John and hoping the healing can get started."

If this has already been posted, I apologize. I wonder if this was the woman that we heard about months and months ago that was supposed to have looked like Amber? Does anyone else remember this? Apparently he was stopped on the same day with an open container of alcohol and no license. Once again, he was not taken in????? Unbelievable!!!! Smoking pot with another sex offender and not taken in?????I have said it before and I know I sound like a broken record, but JUST HOW MANY TIMES DID HE FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS??????
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: May 11, 2010, 02:11:08 AM »

The driver displayed a handgun

Most likely way to get Amber in the car too..
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: May 11, 2010, 11:34:28 AM »

This is what ticks me off so much regarding the sex offender registry lists. They do not tell you a thing. They should display their full records, including traffic stops etc. When they were looking for Amber's possible abductor, did they run current records on the offenders in Escondido? If so, you would think that Gardner would have stood out like a sore thumb. So, Gardner was obviously a drinker and a pot smoker. Did he have to attend mandatory AA classes? Were those classes at the church on Broadway at 7 am? I am sorry, I know that LE is underpaid, overworked, and under appreciated, but the more that comes out about Gardner in these warrants, the madder I get. Did they check Gardner's DMV to see what kind of vehicles that he drove? Did they match this against other reports of attempted abductions? LE and the District Attorney kept saying that they did not want to release any information to protect the family members. REALLY? Did they want to protect the family members or themselves? Was Gardner high on their suspect list but because of all of the stupid, rediculous laws that protect people like him, were their hands tied? All I can say is that in November, when it is time to vote, know how your elected officials vote with regards to these sick criminals. Check their voting habits. Are they liberal and feel sorry for these monsters? It is the only way that we can stop this madness. Dump the bleeding hearts that protect these pathetic pieces of chit!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: May 11, 2010, 01:04:04 PM »

I really think Escondido Police screwed up this case so badly. I think up until the time Amber was finally found, they considered her to have run away. They all need to be held accountable and answer to why JAG was let off the hook so many times and why they didn't take Amber's missing seriously. It is a tragedy. I hope they face an internal investigation due to their lack of abilities to properly investigate this case.

I don't care if they consider themselves over worked, under paid, under appreciated, we trust  and expect them to protect and serve our communities. If they don't want to do the job then they should find something else.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: May 11, 2010, 07:30:39 PM »

This was probably posted before:

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sdcounty/article_e30272d2-4319-5202-956a-71c82ec81e81.html

REGION: Details released on two other Gardner traffic violations

Pot possession while on parole detailed

By CHRIS NICHOLS - cnichols@nctimes.com | Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Three months before John Albert Gardner III's parole ended in September 2008, he pleaded guilty to a marijuana possession charge stemming from an Escondido traffic stop.

A parole review was triggered, but it did not land Gardner, a registered sex offender, back in prison, as some drug crimes can.

Gardner was cited for having less than an ounce of pot. State prison officials have said Gardner's violations were minor compared to other parolee offenses.

Reincarcerating parolees for possessing a small amount of pot and similar crimes would overwhelm the system, they have said.

Gardner paid $550 in fines to resolve the misdemeanor pot possession.

San Diego Superior Court released details Monday about the Escondido traffic stop from June 25, 2008, and a speeding ticket Gardner received in 2007.

Gardner, who spent six years in prison for sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl in Rancho Bernardo in 2000, is charged with the rape and murder of Poway teen Chelsea King.

He is a suspect in the death of Amber Dubois, an Escondido teen.

The remains of both North County girls were found early this month in separate graves.

Over the past three years, Gardner was stopped at least seven times in San Diego and Riverside counties for traffic violations.

He drove at least four separate cars, including one matching a vehicle involved in a 2009 Lake Elsinore attempted child abduction, according to officials and court records.

Below is a list of Gardner's known traffic violations, including details of the violations that were released Monday:

-- Jan. 30, 2010: cited for expired registration and no proof of insurance in Lake Elsinore during a DUI checkpoint. He was driving a black 2002 Nissan Sentra at Corydon and Cereal streets.

-- June 11, 2009: cited for driving without insurance north of Escondido on Interstate 15 near West Lilac Road. Gardner was driving a gold 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix north of Escondido. That car matches the description of a vehicle used in an attempted child abduction reported Oct. 28, 2009, in Lake Elsinore. A car of similar make and model was seized Thursday from an Escondido junk yard and taken to a city holding facility.

-- April 2, 2009: cited for having an open container of alcohol, driving without a license and without a front license plate in Escondido on El Norte Parkway at North Iris Lane. Gardner was driving a gray, four-door Ford Focus at the time. The year of the car was not noted on the citation.

-- Nov. 19, 2008: cited for misdemeanor marijuana possession while driving in Oceanside near Buccaneer Park. Gardner was driving a white 2004 Chevrolet Silverado truck at the time.

-- June 25, 2008: cited for misdemeanor marijuana possession while driving on North Rock Springs Road in Escondido. Gardner was driving a 2005 Hyundai Elantra, registered to his stepfather, Kevin O'Reilly.

-- Jan. 11, 2007: cited for speeding in excess of 70 mph on northbound Interstate 15 north of Old Highway 395. Gardner was driving a white 2004 Chevrolet pickup.

Gardner faced hundreds of dollars in fines in each case. Three of his cases have been forwarded to collections because the fines were unpaid, a court spokeswoman said.

She did not specify which cases were outstanding.

Gardner is listed as an Escondido resident, living at a Rock Springs East apartment complex, on the citations from November 2008 and June and April 2009.

The complex is less than two miles from Escondido High School. Amber Dubois vanished Feb. 13, 2009, while walking to the school. She was 14 and a freshman.

Gardner's residence on the June 25, 2008, citation is listed as 17559 Matinal Road in Rancho Bernardo. That was his parents' address until they recently moved.

His address on the Jan. 11, 2007, citation was 10460 Maya Linda Road, San Diego, across from Miramar College.

After a parole review in September 2007, Gardner was ordered to move from that address because living there violated Jessica's Law, which requires sex offenders to live at least 2,000 feet from schools and parks.

Police and prosecutors have refused to comment about anything related to Gardner over the past week, citing a recent court-issued gag order.

Gardner remains in custody without bail.

Call staff writer Chris Nichols at 760-740-5426.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: May 11, 2010, 09:58:16 PM »

Like I said Klaas, the more that comes out the madder I get. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: May 12, 2010, 11:16:40 AM »

Mother of Murdered Teen Tries To Visit Daughter's Killer
Submitted by WDEF News 12 and CBS on May 12, 2010 - 8:26am. News

Comments Below: 0

The mother of murdered teenager Amber Dubois tried to visit her daughter’s killer on Tuesday  but didn’t get the chance.

Carrie McGonigle asked the mother of John Albert Gardner III to give up her visiting time so she could speak to him. Gardner’s mother entered the jail lobby without speaking to McGonigle.

Visiting hours on Tuesday  was McGonigle's last chance to face her daughter's killer before his sentencing on Friday

Gardner admitted to abducting Dubois and then raping and killing her in February of 2009. He also admitted to the rape and murder of Chelsea King February 25, 2010.

On Friday, Gardner will receive two consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: May 12, 2010, 11:22:08 AM »

Mother of Murdered Teen Tries To Visit Daughter's Killer
Submitted by WDEF News 12 and CBS on May 12, 2010 - 8:26am. News

Comments Below: 0

The mother of murdered teenager Amber Dubois tried to visit her daughter’s killer on Tuesday  but didn’t get the chance.

Carrie McGonigle asked the mother of John Albert Gardner III to give up her visiting time so she could speak to him. Gardner’s mother entered the jail lobby without speaking to McGonigle.

Visiting hours on Tuesday  was McGonigle's last chance to face her daughter's killer before his sentencing on Friday

Gardner admitted to abducting Dubois and then raping and killing her in February of 2009. He also admitted to the rape and murder of Chelsea King February 25, 2010.

On Friday, Gardner will receive two consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole.

There is a video that goes with this link. I do not know how to bring it over. I am sitting here shaking after watching the video. It was Carrie's last chance to see Gardner before the sentencing and his %%&^&* mother would not give up her visit even though she has taken up most of his visitation time throughout this whole ordeal. Once again, Cathy Osborn, Gardner's mother is shielding and protecting and enabling her monster of a son. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: May 12, 2010, 11:31:59 AM »

Unless you want to get really mad, do not watch the video. I am shaking and am trying to force myself to go to work now. I cannot believe how selfish Gardner's family is. When his sister started pushing Carrie in the video, I thought I would jump out of my skin. Gardner only has two visitation days a week. Here is my synopsis, just my opinion. Gardner, "DOUGHBOY" being the coddled little wimp that he is, could not handle meeting Carrie. After all she is a woman, not a teen age girl. He cried about it to his mommy and she booked up all of his visitation so that Carrie could not get in to see him. Cathy Osborn had the chance to do the right thing and does not do it! Instead, she and her sisters act like Carrie is the bad guy and they are helpless victims in a situation that they had no control over. IT IS BEYOND SELFISH! T
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: May 12, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »

I just wanted to say that "the apple does not fall far from the tree" where Cathy Osborn and her son are concerned.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: May 12, 2010, 11:47:05 AM »

The mother of slain Escondido teenager Amber Dubois tried to talk to the mother of her daughter's killer Tuesday afternoon ---- but was quickly rebuffed in a brief and tense exchange outside of a downtown San Diego jail.

On the sidewalk outside of the jail lobby, Carrie McGonigle approached the mother of John Albert Gardner III to ask the woman to give up her half-hour slot of visiting time Tuesday so McGonigle could meet with Gardner before his sentencing on Friday.

Gardner's mother, Catherine Osborn, began crying and buried her head into the arms of a female companion whose identity is unclear.

"I just want to visit with your son," McGonigle said, as Osborn and the other woman walked toward the jail.

"Excuse me," Osborn's companion said, and put up her hands and lightly pushed McGonigle back.

"Don't touch me," McGonigle said to the woman. "I will hit you."

"Stay away from her," the woman said.

"I'm not here to harass you," McGonigle said. "I want to talk to your son and find out why he murdered my daughter."

The two women entered the jail lobby without speaking further to McGonigle. Waiting for them inside was a third woman, Osborn's daughter.

Visiting hours Tuesday were McGonigle's last chance to face her daughter's killer before Friday's hearing. Even if Osborn had approved the swap, there is no guarantee McGonigle could have visited the inmate.

Now, she is pinning her hopes on the long odds that Gardner will at least talk to her by phone before the sentencing.

"I fought for what I believe in, I fought to try to see him," she said. "I did everything I could to try to see him. So, I guess I have to trust his lawyers when they tell me that they will try to set up something."

Gardner admitted to raping and killing Amber, 14, shortly after abducting her on Feb. 13, 2009. He has also admitted to the rape and murder of Poway teenager Chelsea King on Feb. 25, 2010.

On Friday, Gardner, 31, is scheduled to receive two consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole for the two slayings.

A registered sex offender since 2000, Gardner also is expected to draw an additional sentence of 30 years to life for attacking another woman in December, an attempt to rape her on the same Lake Hodges-area running trail where he would snatch Chelsea, 17, on a sunny afternoon two months later.

Amber's whereabouts remained a mystery for a year, until shortly after Gardner's arrest for killing Chelsea. Once he was in jail, Gardner admitted he killed Amber and led authorities to the remote Pala location where he had buried Amber.

McGonigle said she wants to talk to Gardner to get some sense of closure.

"Amber was hooked to my hip," McGonigle said of her relationship with her daughter. "It was her and I for so many years, just the two of us. She was my daughter and my best friend."

McGonigle wants to know how Gardner got his hands on her daughter as the girl walked to Escondido High School on a crowded street moments before classes started.

For McGonigle, Tuesday's rejection by Osborn was "selfish" but not a surprise.

A day earlier, Osborn had met with her son during visiting hours ---- and McGonigle waited outside the jail to ask Osborn if she could have the Tuesday visiting slot with Gardner. But she said that when she tried to approach Osborn, Osborn and her daughter took off running, hopped in her car and fled.

And before spotting Osborn on Tuesday, Osborn's daughter passed McGonigle on the street. Surrounded by reporters, the daughter ---- who is believed to be Gardner's half sister ---- did not break her swift stride but spoke briefly when reporters asked her if she had any comment.

"I have to say sorry, that's it," Osborn's daughter said and looked at McGonigle. "Very, very, very sorry. I am looking at her saying I'm sorry. She doesn't want to hear my sorry. I'm sorry."

"Actually, I just want to talk to your brother," McGonigle replied.

The woman kept walking and did not respond.

McGonigle ---- who called the apologies "hollow" ---- said she has been on a mission to talk with Gardner ever since he told KFMB-TV Channel 8 that he would be willing to meet with the parents of his victims.

"I never really thought there would be a chance for me to ask him questions until I heard him say that he would answer questions," McGonigle said.

It's been nearly two weeks since that television interview, but McGonigle has met nothing but resistance in her attempts to meet with Gardner in jail.

"I've e-mailed twice, called three times and come down three times," she said after Osborn went into the towering jail on Front Street. "They're not budging. He doesn't want to talk to me, even though he says he will."

McGonigle left the jail before Osborn did. But the reporters remained on the sidewalk outside the jail lobby doors.

And as Osborn ---- a jacket pulled over her head and face ---- and her daughter left the jail lobby and climbed into a waiting car, reporters peppered her with questions.

"Leave my mom alone," Osborn's daughter said.

"Why didn't she let Gardner meet with Amber's mom?" a television reporter asked.

The daughter interrupted the question before it was completed, and responded, "She didn't let Gardner do anything. We're sorry."

Call staff writer Teri Figueroa at 760-740-5442.

Carrie is the strongest woman that I have ever met. She is relentless and will haunt Gardner until he goes to hell. His family has no right playing the victim. The victims are Amber and Chelsea and anyone else that their monster of a relative raped and murdered.  They need to remember that. The victims are Carrie and the rest of the loved ones that have been left without their sweet, innocent girls. His sister yells "leave us alone". Quit supporting that monster and using up all of his visitation time. How about that! You are condoning what he did by showing up and supporting him. How dare you lay a hand on the mother of an innocent girl who was raped and murdered by your sick, twisted relative. You should have the guts to tell Carrie, to her face, up close and personal how sorry that you are. No, Cathy Osborn hides, just like her pathetic excuse for a son.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1674 on: May 12, 2010, 12:17:34 PM »

I too watched the video on the news last night and could not believe what I was watching. Number one, I do not for the life of me know how the H&## Gardner's mother got her job in the mental health field. You would think with 20 something years in the field she would have acted in a professional (medical) manner. She hid under the arm pit of her daughter. Hiding her face and crying like she is the victim. Her daughter not facing the camera is shouting we are sorry in a not so genuine or sympathetic manner. Carie (who is the victim) is asking to speak with Gardner's mother looking directly at his mother without fear or anger. She was giving her last chance to see her daughter's killer privately with the gusto of a reporter trying to get an interview.  On her way out of the jail Gardner's mother hid again, hiding her face under her coat so we could not see.

I personally think this would have been an opportune time for her to have faced the camera's and apologized to the families of the two dead girls. Maybe throwing in some Mental health issues about her son. At this point I don't expect anybody to buy her pleas on Friday for helping her son in prison. She is not the victim hear her son is alive. Amber and Chelsea are dead from the actions of her SON.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1675 on: May 12, 2010, 12:37:46 PM »

Because of JAG Amber will never experience getting her drivers license. Gardner experienced that.
Because of JAG Amber will never experience her first real love. Gardner experienced that no matter how painfull it may have been.
Because of JAG Amber will never experience having a child. Gardner experienced that, he's the father (a bad one) of two sons.
Because of JAG Amber will never experience ageing. Gardner, still breathing, will age with the passage to time. Laugh, cry and feel emotions that he denied his victims, because he chose to end their lives.
Because of JAG Amber will never experience another heart beat. Gardner's heart is still beating and feeling. Why Gardner why, did you not take that knife and stop your own heart from beating.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: May 12, 2010, 12:39:24 PM »

http://wdef.com/video/mother_of_murdered_teen_tries_to_visit_daughters_killer/05/2010

Here is the link to the video that Sebastian is talking about.

Unbelievable yet not surprising. Somehow this man has gotten to this point. Regardless of what the family wishes to believe, they enabled him. His mom, well it must be a difficult spot to be in, to know a person you brought into the world raped and killed at least 2 young girls, however I am thinking it would be more difficult to be the mother of the slain girls. Her not allowing Carrie to speak to Gardner was a clue into how they have protected him when he should have been held accountable.

I sort of wish Carrie hit the woman who had the nerve to place her hands on her. I wish I was there, I would have done it for her.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: May 12, 2010, 12:39:33 PM »

I too watched the video on the news last night and could not believe what I was watching. Number one, I do not for the life of me know how the H&## Gardner's mother got her job in the mental health field. You would think with 20 something years in the field she would have acted in a professional (medical) manner. She hid under the arm pit of her daughter. Hiding her face and crying like she is the victim. Her daughter not facing the camera is shouting we are sorry in a not so genuine or sympathetic manner. Carie (who is the victim) is asking to speak with Gardner's mother looking directly at his mother without fear or anger. She was giving her last chance to see her daughter's killer privately with the gusto of a reporter trying to get an interview.  On her way out of the jail Gardner's mother hid again, hiding her face under her coat so we could not see.

I personally think this would have been an opportune time for her to have faced the camera's and apologized to the families of the two dead girls. Maybe throwing in some Mental health issues about her son. At this point I don't expect anybody to buy her pleas on Friday for helping her son in prison. She is not the victim hear her son is alive. Amber and Chelsea are dead from the actions of her SON.

I could not agree with you more Armchair. As a mother, I was feeling a bit of sympathy for Cathy Gardner even after the Hash Harrier garbage that she involved herself with. After what I have learned and from the video, any sympathy I had for that pathetic excuse of a parent went out the window. All that woman does is hide and selfishly ties up any possible visitation that Carrie may have had. Enabler, enabler, enabler. She obviously has no remorse for the actions of her son. If she did, she would not tie up his visitations and refuse to allow Carrie one half hour visit prior to his sentencing. She has the whole "entitled" and "victim" mindset of her dispicable son. After all, "it was Amber's fault and the Escondido school districts fault that Amber was walking to school that day." My guess is that she has been plagued with guilt if the allegations of the molestation against "Doughboy" are true. She has enabled him and coddled him ever since. There are thousands upon thousands of people who are molested and do not turn out to be the monster that Gardner is. Just watching the actions of the family members on that video are beyond the norm. They are just a sick bunch of white trash that condone the actions of a monster by showing up visit after visit and blocking out the one visit that could have given the mother of one of the victims a tad bit of her own sense of closure. It is beyond sickening. "BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER!"
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: May 12, 2010, 12:43:49 PM »

Jag also gets to die in a peaceful manner. Maybe Carrie should have been wearing running shorts and holding onto a beer? She needs to be fired from her job. She is as worthless as her son.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: May 12, 2010, 12:43:49 PM »

http://wdef.com/video/mother_of_murdered_teen_tries_to_visit_daughters_killer/05/2010

Here is the link to the video that Sebastian is talking about.

Unbelievable yet not surprising. Somehow this man has gotten to this point. Regardless of what the family wishes to believe, they enabled him. His mom, well it must be a difficult spot to be in, to know a person you brought into the world raped and killed at least 2 young girls, however I am thinking it would be more difficult to be the mother of the slain girls. Her not allowing Carrie to speak to Gardner was a clue into how they have protected him when he should have been held accountable.

I sort of wish Carrie hit the woman who had the nerve to place her hands on her. I wish I was there, I would have done it for her.

I could not agree more Tracygirl. I had asked Carrie if I could go and she said no. Now, I guess it is better that I had not. I wanted to jump out of my skin when that woman had the nerve to put her hands on Carrie and brush her aside. These people are sick sick sick. Every last one of them!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.