March 29, 2024, 03:06:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 566973 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: May 15, 2010, 02:21:58 AM »

Our local news is reporting that the COWARD said "She did not hit me, she is doing this for publicity". What an idiot he is. They got his DNA off of Candace from the blood from his nose after she broke it. I am still trying to figure out why that blood was not rushed to a lab for immediate processing. Perhaps if Candace was a minor, it would have been. So many lost opportunities. It is a scary thing to watch how pathetic our system really is. I blame the dirt bag judge that let the COWARD get such a light sentence in 2000. These liberal judges who feel sorry for predators have to go. He blatantly ignored the psychiatrists recommendation and because of that two innocent girls had to die. Then there is the probation department, Cathy Osborne, etc etc etc. It is mind boggling.

Here is how our news reported it..."She didn't hit me"..."She's a liar"..."She is doing this for publicity"

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: May 15, 2010, 02:58:47 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pDMfchBcCI&feature=email

I am not sure if this has been posted, but here is link to the report with the phone interview.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1822 on: May 15, 2010, 03:22:34 AM »

Our local news is reporting that the COWARD said "She did not hit me, she is doing this for publicity". What an idiot he is. They got his DNA off of Candace from the blood from his nose after she broke it. I am still trying to figure out why that blood was not rushed to a lab for immediate processing. Perhaps if Candace was a minor, it would have been. So many lost opportunities. It is a scary thing to watch how pathetic our system really is. I blame the dirt bag judge that let the COWARD get such a light sentence in 2000. These liberal judges who feel sorry for predators have to go. He blatantly ignored the psychiatrists recommendation and because of that two innocent girls had to die. Then there is the probation department, Cathy Osborne, etc etc etc. It is mind boggling.

I don't know what the local media is trying to do except make Gardener look good. If you read lips, which many investigators are trained to do to "hear" conversations across the way, youwill umistabably see - if you watched the real timestream that he started with " SHE HITM E"... the cameras panned away ... but he IGNITED and went "she hit me", and the look on his face was if he ever gets out he is going to try to finish the job.

The media was PROPERLY EXCORIATED by BOTH Moe BuBois and Mr. King, and they deserved it BIG TIME. This is their way of getting back:

--- misrepresenting the truth of Gardner, making him out to be contrite when he is merely manipulative
--- saying Gardner's mother is not to blame
--- making this abotu Gardner instead of the vics.

I PRAY if there are any next vics, they hit the media first and leave the rest of us alone.

Here is how our news reported it..."She didn't hit me"..."She's a liar"..."She is doing this for publicity"
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1823 on: May 15, 2010, 03:34:03 AM »

My own tear were falling much harder than Gardner's. He was fighting back some emotions thats for sure. I'm sure his heart was pounding so hard he probably wished he were dead. Now he has years to do nothing but think.

Thes pervs cry only when it is about THEM. They twist everything to be about them. That's a triple diagnosis sociopath. He ain't crying because of what he did, they cry because they GOT CAUGHT and these girls have families that can make him look real bad with their videos.  He's crying becuase "Mommy look how bad they are making me" out to be, they have no right". THAT'S HOW THEY THINK. The rage that you see with his head bent and the tears are only for himself in his twisted mind, the videos are making him look bad, just as Candice Moncayo's mocking comment (God Bless You CANDICE!) made him look bad.

Don't fall for it. Don't fall for it. The media encourages this because they are merely one step behind those like him, egging them on. And the mother, NURSE RATCHETT or not, needs to understand the concept of honor, and just kill herself already.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1824 on: May 15, 2010, 10:03:24 AM »

Except for the time that Gardner got angry by what Candace said, I saw the rest of him as a person that looked like all of this was a waste of his time. He came across to me as a person, that was sitting there wishing for it to end, and why bother me, I could care less about all of your devastation. May he rot in his prison cell, not even worth it for me to say his name again. Poster person for vile and vicious, without any redeeming qualities.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: May 15, 2010, 11:39:18 AM »

Kodo's to Carie for taking the hi road and doing what Amber would do. She forgave the man, but not the crime. She is my role model for handling her self in a crises.

I was awed by all of those that spoke. I honestly do not know if I would have had the strength to get up in front of that court in front of that monster. They are the pillars of strength and I was just so overcome with emotion. They are all such incredible people. I truly believe that one day they will be able to move forward. Perhaps in a different manner but they will one day be able to experience laughter and joy again. They are all so strong and remarkably courageous during such a horrific ordeal. I have said it before, Carrie is an amazing, remarkable, strong woman.

I have to love Carrie for all she has done over the time period and now I have so much respect for all of them to stand strong and united against Evil.
It will never be the same without Amber in thier lives..
It will never be the same for the family of Chelsea. They have lost a wonderful child who had grown into a beautiful and well rounded young adult.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: May 15, 2010, 11:42:49 AM »

I only regret not finding him sooner, LE had the opertunity to do so with the cell phone signal and the S.O. list available to them, as this guy wanted to get caught in my humble opinion. LE considered Amber alive and so did many others such as the professional search teams and even Mr. Klass.. That belief is what kept them all from persueing the Culprit with a vengence.
The monkey team was wonderful in there research efforts and support of the family and kept an open mind with research from both possible outcomes.
Let us continue our efforts for other familes. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: May 15, 2010, 11:50:51 AM »

I asked one of my friends who is a detective if he thought we would ever become a help to LE concerning missing people.
He told me the most difficult thing we will run into is getting somebody with authority to listen. He said LE is inundated with all kinds of people trying to give there opinions..

That was 5 years ago during the Natalee Holloway investigation..

So True it is... Sad but True.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: May 15, 2010, 12:03:53 PM »

A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!!

John Gardner pleads guilty to murdering Chelsea King and Amber Dubois
Apr 16, 2010

District Attorney)Dumanis said that on March 5, three days after Gardner was arraigned on charges he murdered King, the defendant led authorities to Dubois’ body.

The only promise made to Gardner, Dumanis said, was that the information could not be used against him in court.

No other evidence, including DNA, was found to tie Gardner to Dubois’ murder, and prosecutors knew they couldn’t make a case against the defendant, Dumanis said.

She said the death penalty was still on the table in the King case, but recently Gardner offered to plead guilty to both murders and admitted killing both girls and assaulting the woman in Rancho Bernardo Park.

“By accepting this guilty plea, we are obtaining a conviction for the murder of Amber that we would not otherwise have been able to obtain,” Dumanis said.

Both the King and Dubois families agreed that accepting the defendant’s offer to plead guilty was the best solution that could be attained, the district attorney said.

“We do know that a sentence of life without the possibility of parole means the defendant will die in prison,” Dumanis said.

http://www.kusi.com/news/local/91057369.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: May 15, 2010, 12:24:14 PM »

Unfortunately sometimes a deal has to be made with the devil, and it is clear in this case. He will die in prison, if he were to be on Death Row in this state, his execution more then likely would never have happened anyway. Sad but true.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: May 15, 2010, 12:30:21 PM »

Unfortunately sometimes a deal has to be made with the devil, and it is clear in this case. He will die in prison, if he were to be on Death Row in this state, his execution more then likely would never have happened anyway. Sad but true.

Very true No Rose. Had he been sentenced to death row, 50 years from now, we all would have had to watch the hundreds of knuckle heads come out with their signs protesting. That is one scene that I am glad that the families can be spared from. I guess Hollywood will have to garner their signs for someone else.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: May 15, 2010, 12:31:47 PM »

I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: May 15, 2010, 01:12:06 PM »

Very true No Rose. Had he been sentenced to death row, 50 years from now, we all would have had to watch the hundreds of knuckle heads come out with their signs protesting. That is one scene that I am glad that the families can be spared from. I guess Hollywood will have to garner their signs for someone else.
Exactly
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: May 15, 2010, 01:13:38 PM »

I agree.

Janet

It makes me more then mad, but what really makes me mad, are all the lost opportunities to put that monster back in prison, because people weren't doing their jobs proper 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: May 15, 2010, 01:31:26 PM »

Except for the time that Gardner got angry by what Candace said, I saw the rest of him as a person that looked like all of this was a waste of his time. He came across to me as a person, that was sitting there wishing for it to end, and why bother me, I could care less about all of your devastation. May he rot in his prison cell, not even worth it for me to say his name again. Poster person for vile and vicious, without any redeeming qualities.

The tears where for him, he has no remorse and would commit rape and murder again. His anger showed us all why this man needs to be locked away forever. I am grateful for the deal that lead to recovering Amber. Amber deserved to be found and not forever baried in a remote area, never to be found. If this means Gardner has to live in prison then so be it. He will never get out and he will never have friends or any kind of life there. He has a big old target on his back and I trust the prison community will take care of him and good. They will make sure he experiences the horrific rape and torture he forced upon his victims. They will kill him too and he will suffer a painful death. In my opinion it is better then a simple shot in the arm.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: May 15, 2010, 01:47:50 PM »

I only regret not finding him sooner, LE had the opertunity to do so with the cell phone signal and the S.O. list available to them, as this guy wanted to get caught in my humble opinion. LE considered Amber alive and so did many others such as the professional search teams and even Mr. Klass.. That belief is what kept them all from persueing the Culprit with a vengence.
The monkey team was wonderful in there research efforts and support of the family and kept an open mind with research from both possible outcomes.
Let us continue our efforts for other familes. 

Edward you should have no regrets. We have only limited information, but even with that, we had him on the list of offenders. Someone posted what a possible profile would be and it was pretty close to Gardner. We did all we could with the information we had. Imagine if we knew a year ago what we know now. We would have pointed right to him.

As for other families, yes other families and victims of families that have simply written their loved one off such as Shantina "Kat" Smiley. No one cares about her, she needs us to care. She needs us to look into her disappearance. Two weeks went by, no body found and a memorial was planned and the searches stopped. It is keeping me up at nights.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: May 15, 2010, 05:24:37 PM »

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/05/15/2752369/mothers-of-murder-victim-and-killer.html#mi_rss=Sacramento%20City%20News
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: May 15, 2010, 07:53:26 PM »

Thank-you for that article, you sure don't see something like this very often  an angelic monkey
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: May 15, 2010, 08:27:34 PM »

No you surely don't see that everyday, do you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: May 17, 2010, 10:27:47 AM »

http://www.10news.com/news/23573586/detail.html

News Conference On Gardner Investigation Set For Monday

POSTED: 4:58 pm PDT May 16, 2010
UPDATED: 5:31 pm PDT May 16, 2010

SAN DIEGO -- More about the investigations into the murders of Amber Dubois and Chelsea King might be learned on Monday when representatives of several law enforcement agencies gather for a news conference.

Programming Note: Carrie McGonigle, the mother of Amber Dubois, is scheduled to be on Good Morning America on Monday morning. Tune in to ABC-10 to watch the show from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. 10News will also show excerpts of her interview starting at 4:30 a.m.

Members of the San Diego County Sheriff's Department will be on hand, along with the Escondido Police Department, San Diego Police Department, San Diego District Attorney's Office and FBI. The sheriff's contingent will include homicide detectives and personnel from the crime lab and search-and-rescue team.

There was little for detectives to share after Amber disappeared on Feb. 13, 2009, as she walked to Escondido High School as, for a time, it was unknown whether they were dealing with a case of foul play or a runaway.

At one point, they released to the media a grainy surveillance tape of a vehicle that appeared near campus but it turned out there was no connection with the Dubois case.

Law enforcement was mostly tight-lipped after King disappeared on Feb. 25, often responding with "no comment" when questioned about specifics during news briefings.

Much was learned after convicted sex offender John Albert Gardner III pleaded guilty last month to the murders.

Search warrants subsequently unsealed by area judges revealed the discovery of undergarments that contained DNA that linked Gardner to Chelsea, and that he apparently followed other girls or women in his car as they walked down the street.

District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis refused to comment until Gardner, 31, was sentenced, and she asked other agencies to follow suit.

Gardner was sentenced Friday to two consecutive life terms plus 49 years, freeing up officials to discuss particulars.

Chelsea's parents have fought to keep certain details of her killing confidential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.