March 19, 2024, 02:39:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois #2 (remains found 3/6/10) 1/15/10 - 7/3/13  (Read 565619 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: May 17, 2010, 05:30:45 PM »

I am not sure what difference it makes except the real truth should be told but considering it is coming from him, what do we really expect. This is my opinion from looking at that area around the school and her path that morning, witness accounts and the fact she was late.  I don't think he just so happened upon Amber and I don't think she just happened to turn down a street to where ever when she was already running late. I think he was following her and she was trying to get away from him. He shifted some of the blame onto her by saying she didn't walk the same path that morning, she turned down some street, (yea she was running from you Gardner!). This made her more vulnerable and by saying this and it took some of the responsibility off of him and put it on her. It is sort of like the bussing. 

I am glad Carrie got the chance to speak to him and she is further in her grieving processes, but for what it's worth, I don't believe him. Sorry Carrie, I hope that doesn't upset you, I hope he told you the truth but I really don't think he did or he told you his version of the truth.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: May 17, 2010, 10:22:32 PM »

Grandmom was on JVM tonight.  She is one strong lady.   an angelic monkey
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1862 on: May 18, 2010, 12:15:31 AM »

I hope that the police in san diego are doing extra patrols around school areas and neighborhoods where children are walking.Eeveryone in here has been saying to put surveillance cameras at every street corner or how about where a person can get cornered easily.

It is sickening to read that Gardner cornered Amber and that she had no way to escape, I wish this wasn't true. This question is probably old, but did Gardner ever say what car he used to abduct Amber? I have to go to Vista, ca with someone who has to see a psychiatrist about a mental health issue all because she said she was tired and wanted to kill herself b/c her boss at work was harrassing her. Apparently this psychiatrist/psychologist in Vista specializes in various fields ranging from sexual crimes to clinical and forensic psychology.

I am still wondering if what Gardner did to Amber was premeditated, random, spontaneous, or impulsive? How many s.o.'s out there are prone to act on impulse?? Was Gardner enrolled in an employee assistance program (EAP)? Was he enrolled in one during the time of Amber's disappearance. I know there is an EAP in San diego b/c the person I know has to go to one tomorrow. There are lot of things that EAP does such as helping people with substance abuse and alcohol problems to name one thing (addictions). If anyone wants to know about EAP here's a helpful website http://www.acieap.com/aci-services.php

Sorry about all the questions but I wonder how many Sex offenders are in a employee assistance program. It is probabaly irrelevant, but bbecause they offer life management programs aka AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) programs and substance abuse programs why wouldn't Gardner go to it and this is not my idea. A lot of monkeys in here said that Gardner is an alcoholic and probably went to an AA somehwere in Vista/San Diego.  There are lots of clinical and forensic psychologist that specialize in sex crimes who treat clients with sexual problems or are sex offenders. I would think Cathy Osborn would have referred Gardner to an Employee Assistance Program for his many addictions, jmho.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: May 18, 2010, 03:27:16 AM »

I am not sure what difference it makes except the real truth should be told but considering it is coming from him, what do we really expect. This is my opinion from looking at that area around the school and her path that morning, witness accounts and the fact she was late.  I don't think he just so happened upon Amber and I don't think she just happened to turn down a street to where ever when she was already running late. I think he was following her and she was trying to get away from him. He shifted some of the blame onto her by saying she didn't walk the same path that morning, she turned down some street, (yea she was running from you Gardner!). This made her more vulnerable and by saying this and it took some of the responsibility off of him and put it on her. It is sort of like the bussing. 

I am glad Carrie got the chance to speak to him and she is further in her grieving processes, but for what it's worth, I don't believe him. Sorry Carrie, I hope that doesn't upset you, I hope he told you the truth but I really don't think he did or he told you his version of the truth.

He said she didn't walk the same path that morning...how would he know that had he not followed her before?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1864 on: May 18, 2010, 09:44:09 AM »

He said she didn't walk the same path that morning...how would he know that had he not followed her before?
That is exactly what I'm saying to myself 
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1865 on: May 18, 2010, 12:41:10 PM »

I also believe that Gardner must have been following her that morning and Amber must have seen him. Hence the different route to school. She just took the wrong street.

What does puzzle me is the two eye witnesses that say they saw her that morning on Broadway. It makes me wonder how badly they hindered the case. Would we have found any clues had we searched that vacant street? Could she have dropped her cell phone there leaving a clue and Gardner went back the next day and picked it up? We know he returns to the scene of the crime.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: May 18, 2010, 12:52:55 PM »

I read that about the side street and my head almost came off. Carrie was very strong in believing she would never do that, she was told to stay on the same route and she trusted Amber obeyed her. How many times did Carrie insist she would not have cut through the parking lot or go to a friends home, she always stayed on the same route. Here comes along Gardner and he tells Carrie he sees her walking down a side street, she turns onto the main street and then turns down another side street. This in itself tells me he had to have been following her or how would he be seeing all of this? Was he in a parking lot? Well according to him he was driving down a main street and saw Amber, not parked. So he lied about something.

Why would Amber do this? Why would amber just start walking to an area that had no way to the school and to the little lamb she was trying to get to that morning? Was she just going to jump the fence and cross the water? She obviously wouldn't go visiting anyone, she was late and needed to turn in the money for her lamb. Amber didn't just turn down some side street imo, she was forced to because Gardner was following her and she was afraid. She may have turned down a street and then came back out believing the coast was clear.  Perhaps Gardner pulled forward and parked and waited. Didn't one of the witnesses say she was walking fast? It fits. It also fits that Gardner parked his car and waited for Amber to pass by, and then threatened her and he was the doughy man seen walking with her that morning. He doesn't want to say all of that to the mother, it would make him sound even worse. He had to make it sound as though it was Ambers doing, that  she was caught by him because she went somewhere that had no exit, had she not done that then no way would he have gotten to her. He also must have been reading about the theories online and following the news about Amber. He told a story that was different from what people were saying about the "doughy" boy she was seen walking with. He took her off Broadway all together with his version of the truth. I think he wanted to have control with the story, it is all about control.

Dirty SOB, I hope he rots. None of this was Ambers fault. Amber did nothing wrong that day, nothing. All she was trying to do was walk to school to pay for a lamb she so wanted. He stalked her, threatened her and took her. 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: May 18, 2010, 02:29:25 PM »

I read that about the side street and my head almost came off. Carrie was very strong in believing she would never do that, she was told to stay on the same route and she trusted Amber obeyed her. How many times did Carrie insist she would not have cut through the parking lot or go to a friends home, she always stayed on the same route. Here comes along Gardner and he tells Carrie he sees her walking down a side street, she turns onto the main street and then turns down another side street. This in itself tells me he had to have been following her or how would he be seeing all of this? Was he in a parking lot? Well according to him he was driving down a main street and saw Amber, not parked. So he lied about something.

Why would Amber do this? Why would amber just start walking to an area that had no way to the school and to the little lamb she was trying to get to that morning? Was she just going to jump the fence and cross the water? She obviously wouldn't go visiting anyone, she was late and needed to turn in the money for her lamb. Amber didn't just turn down some side street imo, she was forced to because Gardner was following her and she was afraid. She may have turned down a street and then came back out believing the coast was clear.  Perhaps Gardner pulled forward and parked and waited. Didn't one of the witnesses say she was walking fast? It fits. It also fits that Gardner parked his car and waited for Amber to pass by, and then threatened her and he was the doughy man seen walking with her that morning. He doesn't want to say all of that to the mother, it would make him sound even worse. He had to make it sound as though it was Ambers doing, that  she was caught by him because she went somewhere that had no exit, had she not done that then no way would he have gotten to her. He also must have been reading about the theories online and following the news about Amber. He told a story that was different from what people were saying about the "doughy" boy she was seen walking with. He took her off Broadway all together with his version of the truth. I think he wanted to have control with the story, it is all about control.

Dirty SOB, I hope he rots. None of this was Ambers fault. Amber did nothing wrong that day, nothing. All she was trying to do was walk to school to pay for a lamb she so wanted. He stalked her, threatened her and took her. 

This makes so much sense...would explain her walking fast, as you stated.  He wants control...he is sick...and his family is too...the ones that enabled him.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1868 on: May 18, 2010, 03:03:51 PM »

Thanks, I sure hope whatever other crimes Gardner is involved in, the police get all the evidence they need 

I think I'll start a thread in Unsolved Crimes RE: Possible John Gardner Victims...that way we won't clog Chelsea's and Amber's thread with 'possible crimes'...I'll be back to post the link.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1869 on: May 18, 2010, 03:09:45 PM »

Topic: John Albert Gardner III ... More Victims??? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7869.new#new

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1870 on: May 18, 2010, 03:27:10 PM »

They need to keep the camera on the video, no one cares about Gardner

Don't know if this link has already been posted here - this is the video played at the sentencing - everyone involved did an amazing job... an angelic monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28ncEmF_ht8

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: May 18, 2010, 05:32:29 PM »

I totally agree Tracy! He was unemployed at the time wasn't he? Why would he be out and about so early? He was caught with pot at least twice and an open container at least twice. I wonder if he attended those AA meetings at the church? Maybe the courts forced him to. He was on his way and saw Amber and then started following her and cornered her? He is such a *&^%$%! I loved what Dave Cave said in the sentencing. "John tried to go after a woman once and she whopped his asz so then he went back after little girls"!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: May 18, 2010, 06:34:49 PM »

They need to keep the camera on the video, no one cares about Gardner

Don't know if this link has already been posted here - this is the video played at the sentencing - everyone involved did an amazing job... an angelic monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28ncEmF_ht8

Beautiful!  an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: May 19, 2010, 01:34:03 AM »

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12504492

Mother visits spot where Gardner grabbed Amber
Posted: May 18, 2010 6:03 PM PDT Updated: May 18, 2010 6:13 PM PDT

ESCONDIDO, Calif. (CBS Cool - The mother of Amber Dubois visited the very spot where convicted sex offender John Gardner abducted the Escondido teen Tuesday.

Carrie McGonigle talked to reporters about the day John Gardner abducted her daughter while she was walking to school.

Marcella Lee has more on what McGonigle had to say, in this video story.

Video:

http://www.cbs8.com/global/category.asp?c=155799&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=149659&topVideoCatNoB=155712&topVideoCatNoC=155713&topVideoCatNoD=155710&topVideoCatNoE=155711&autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=4796910&flvUri=&partnerclipid=
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: May 19, 2010, 12:55:59 PM »

Notorious Killer at South Valley Prison

A sex offender who gained national attention for killing two teenage girls in the San Diego area is now locked up in the South Valley.

John Gardner III was transferred Tuesday from San Diego County jail to North Kern State Prison in Delano.

Gardner was sentenced last week to two consecutive life terms without the possibility of parole for murdering 17-year-old Chelsea King and 14-year-old Amber Dubois.

He got a third life term with a 25-year minimum for the attempted rape of a jogger who escaped.

The 31-year-old man reached a plea deal last month that spared him the death penalty.

Gardner's crimes have sparked a far-reaching review of how California deals with sex predators.

Chelsea's parents are leading a campaign for "Chelsea's Law" to allow life sentences for some convicted child molesters and lifetime GPS monitoring of others.

http://www.kmjnow.com/pages/landing_news?Notorious-Killer-at-South-Valley-Prison=1&blockID=237604&feedID=806
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: May 19, 2010, 12:57:39 PM »

Infamous Murderer Begins Life Sentence

SAN DIEGO - The man who admitted raping and murdering North County teenagers Amber Dubois and Chelsea King began serving his lifelong prison term Tuesday.

John Albert Gardner III, 31, was transferred Tuesday morning from county jail in San Diego to North Kern State Prison in Delano, leaving about 2 a.m. and arriving shortly before 6 a.m., said Terry Thornton of the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

At the penitentiary about 180 miles north of Los Angeles, he will undergo a 45-day "reception center" evaluation to determine which of the state's 33 prisons is best suited to permanently house him, according to Thornton. Among other factors, the review will take into account Gardner's psychological makeup, physical health and education status.

MORE....

http://www.corrections.com/news/article/24573-infamous-murderer-begins-life-sentence
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: May 19, 2010, 12:59:01 PM »

Indeed....no surprise. IMO there are more bodies out there. 

I find disturbing that there has been absoultely NO MENTION that this slime masquerading as human DNA lived next door to a pedo, two doors down from another one, and in very close quarters 9 others.

These days these slime network in a way not possible even10 years ago. Who do you think they send their sick pedo porn to. DO you think these others were not also casing Amber's school district, shared strategies, sightings? I do.

Just a thought, since YES there are others, his single reply and his body language when he told media "Nice try" when asked, gave him away better than a poly - what if there are others, and he also knows of others perped by his pedo network.

You're all smart enough to figure out where that goes. Like I said, I wouldn't believe a word he said, like his "tears", all fake. I just don't know about the various signature MO's. There's a LOT more to know here, and a LOT more about OTHER PEDOS he hung out with. Like his mother, his mother is as sick as he is, and I am sure knows about his "friends" and what they did since he was a kid. Remember his rape history as a teen?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: May 19, 2010, 01:00:15 PM »

REGION: Amber's mother says Gardner's look of rage coerced teen into car  (with video)

John Albert Gardner III used a look of rage to coerce Amber Dubois into his car on a lonely street ---- even though she was just 30 feet from busy North Broadway.

On Tuesday, Amber's mother, Carrie McGonigle shared the story of her daughter's abduction; she stood just yards from the spot where Gardner told her he snatched Amber at about 6:45 a.m. Feb. 13, 2009.

McGonigle's news conference came the same day state prison officials shipped Gardner, 31, to North Kern State Prison, about 40 miles north of Bakersfield, to start serving consecutive life sentences for the rape and murder of Amber, 14, and of Chelsea King, 17.

McGonigle said she learned the details of her daughter's final 90 minutes when she met with Gardner last week at a downtown San Diego jail.

"He said she knew from the look in his eyes that he was serious ---- and she got in the car," McGonigle said.

She said her daughter probably saw the same look of rage that flashed across Gardner's face at his sentencing hearing last week, when he was taunted in court by a woman who escaped his attempt to rape her.

"We saw how quickly he turns into that rage," McGonigle said. "And I am sure that's the look that Amber saw in him."

The mother of the slain teen said Gardner told her he was driving north on Broadway when he spotted Amber walking alone down Stanley Avenue then "turned and stopped and threatened her."

She said Gardner told Amber he had a gun and a knife, and ordered her into his car.

The teenager was essentially trapped. Behind her was a long stretch of isolated road, rimmed on both sides by chain link fences. And the hulking Gardner was between Amber and busy North Broadway, 30 feet away.

"If you look at the street we are on, you see there was no escape," McGonigle said. "She was really stuck."

Gardner told McGonigle that once he had Amber in the car, he headed east on Stanley, turned right on Ash Street, then left on Valley Parkway, which he followed up to Pala ---- the site where he raped, stabbed and buried the teenager.

Amber had taken a different route to school that day, one that put her a block farther north from the school than anyone originally thought. McGonigle said she believes her daughter veered from her normal path to walk to school with friends.

She said she believes Gardner's story, because he had a pattern of attacking young girls who were by themselves.

Gardner pleaded guilty last month to the rape and murder of Amber shortly after he abducted her, and to the rape and murder of Chelsea, who he grabbed from a Lake Hodges-area running trail on Feb. 25.

He also admitted trying to rape jogger Candice Moncayo, a college student who on Dec. 27 fought off Gardner in the same area from which Chelsea was snatched.

Gardner agreed to a plea deal that spared him the death penalty. He received three consecutive life sentences.

McGonigle has kept private most of the details of her conversation with Gardner, and has publicly revealed what she learned about how Gardner forced Amber into his car to warn other parents to keep their kids vigilant.

"Gardner is only one out of hundreds, thousands of sex offenders out there capable of doing what happened to Amber and Chelsea," she said. "Parents need to not be relaxed now that one is behind bars."

Gardner's time behind prison bars started when he arrived just before 6 a.m. Tuesday at North Kern State Prison, said Terry Thornton, spokeswoman for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

Gardner is housed in a single-man cell, and will likely remain there for the next 45 days or so while officials evaluate him for placement in another prison, Thornton said.

Officials shipped him directly to the Central Valley prison and the single-man cell for safety reasons, she said, because Gardner's case drew so much local and national publicity.

Also Tuesday, Chelsea's parents appeared on the Today show, giving their first interview since confronting Gardner at his sentencing hearing in a downtown San Diego courtroom on Friday.

"The minute he walked into that courtroom there was a complete and total wave of disgust," Kelly King told host Matt Lauer. "There's an element of shock to be that close to someone who has done what he's done to our daughter and our family."

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sdcounty/article_da8a2518-818e-56ed-b77f-7b0456af5aed.html
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1878 on: May 19, 2010, 01:02:32 PM »

If Gardner went up Stanley (after he abducted Amber) and turned right on Ash St. and right again on Valley Parkway, he had a boat load of stop sign and street lights he had to stop at. Going up Stanley and Down most of Ash is is gated communities and horse corals, but you hit a lot of residential neighborhoods when you get closer to Valley Parkway. He would have had to threaten Amber at every stop light to keep her from jumping out of the car. Valley Parkway is a street full of businesses from Ash to Bear Valley Parkway. At 7:00 it would have been void of people. However there should have been a boat load of cars going both directions to get to the freeways. Not sure about the cameras.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: May 19, 2010, 01:03:08 PM »

Amber's mom says she's proud of daughter

Carrie McGonigle won’t go into detail about the last 90 minutes of her daughter’s life, but from what convicted murderer and rapist John Albert Gardner told her last week, she’s proud of Amber.

“I’m proud of the way she handled herself,” she said. “She definitely was my daughter. I can say that much.”

MORE...

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/may/18/ambers-mom-visit-site-abduction/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.