March 28, 2024, 04:23:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Clifford Lane Lawless Actually Clifford "LANE"(last name Lane?)  (Read 27324 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 11:44:17 PM »

I have just about come to the conclusion his name isn't Clifford.  It's just plain Lane Lawless.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 02:53:57 PM »

To all the monkeys,  I have total confidence in the research techniques and abilities of all of you.  As I have been doing your info gathering, I have also been looking for places where CLL could possibly be, including alias, etc.  And what have we come up with -- nada, ziltch, nothing that can be verified -- only what someone wrote, i.e. his bio with the Baptist Church.  No birth certificate -- just articles.  Is he Clifford or is he Lane?  Who knows.  Marriage certificate between him and Connie, nothing.  Only that he was baptized in one place and married in another on the same day (now that's interesting religion).  This all begs the question why?  why isn't there a record of this man that can be verified by public records.  Sure would make it hard to get a passport, wouldn't it.  Why I mention this is because I too believe there is a ring/gang/group/cult/whatever label could be placed on it.  I am not confident this group are killers, though they would kill.  I think they are abusers and possibly even marketers of children.  They do not do this for money, though they would make money, they do this for their own perverse enjoyment.  It appears to me there are just too many being charged with such similar crimes.  Well ladies, this is just my opinion, and I am so glad we are working so hard to uncover the truth.  We have facts here, and facts there, and when the correct facts are brought together, we will have the truth.  We look forward to that day.  If what we are doing can break-up just one ring of these evil people, I know we will all feel we have accomplished a good thing during our life!
So on behalf of abused children everywhere, and I was one myself, I thank you from the bottom of my soul and I thank God every morning when I sit down to this computer for your goodness and dedication for JUSTICE!
ok, now I'm off my soap box and back to work!

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 04:25:41 PM »

To all the monkeys,  I have total confidence in the research techniques and abilities of all of you.  As I have been doing your info gathering, I have also been looking for places where CLL could possibly be, including alias, etc.  And what have we come up with -- nada, ziltch, nothing that can be verified -- only what someone wrote, i.e. his bio with the Baptist Church.  No birth certificate -- just articles.  Is he Clifford or is he Lane?  Who knows.  Marriage certificate between him and Connie, nothing.  Only that he was baptized in one place and married in another on the same day (now that's interesting religion).  This all begs the question why?  why isn't there a record of this man that can be verified by public records.  Sure would make it hard to get a passport, wouldn't it.  Why I mention this is because I too believe there is a ring/gang/group/cult/whatever label could be placed on it.  I am not confident this group are killers, though they would kill.  I think they are abusers and possibly even marketers of children.  They do not do this for money, though they would make money, they do this for their own perverse enjoyment.  It appears to me there are just too many being charged with such similar crimes.  Well ladies, this is just my opinion, and I am so glad we are working so hard to uncover the truth.  We have facts here, and facts there, and when the correct facts are brought together, we will have the truth.  We look forward to that day.  If what we are doing can break-up just one ring of these evil people, I know we will all feel we have accomplished a good thing during our life!
So on behalf of abused children everywhere, and I was one myself, I thank you from the bottom of my soul and I thank God every morning when I sit down to this computer for your goodness and dedication for JUSTICE!
ok, now I'm off my soap box and back to work!

Sister
I have to tell you this is what I believe, too.

I realize this is in direct opposition to LE's stand on the issue...
Only after ALL of the documents we ALL combed thru did I arrive at this...
Like you said , there was Nada - Nothing - Zilch! 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 08:16:50 PM »

I still have a lot of CLIFFORD LANE names I need to search through, there are a LOT of them, last name LANE, first name Clifford.  On the other hand there might be 1 or 2 clifford lane lawless names and they are NOT him.  So something is just wrong with this name he is using. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 08:50:10 PM »

DD, this is something you had posted:
"I have never really looked up the birth records for clifford "Lane" lawless. He is supposedly born august 1931... connie is suppose to be born in 1941... but look at this

U.S. Public Records Index
about Connie Lane Lawless
Name: Connie Lane Lawless
Birth Date: Aug 1931
Address: 424 W Beverly Pl, Tracy, California 95376-0701 (1985)
[372 Pinefield Rd, San Jose, California 95134]
[667 Ruby Rd, Livermore, California 94550] 

here is is CONNIE who is born august 1931.  Is this an error.  they have her with cll's birth date and also his middle name, not hers.  did she actually use his middle name and his birthdate? 

and wasn't the pinefield rd address on something I just posted a few days ago?  either in texas thread of with the oregon lawless line.  was it with earl n lawless?  or gary s lawless?  let me go look."

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 10:48:43 PM »

"I have never really looked up the birth records for clifford "Lane" lawless. He is supposedly born august 1931... connie is suppose to be born in 1941... but look at this

here is is CONNIE who is born august 1931.  Is this an error.  they have her with cll's birth date and also his middle name, not hers.  did she actually use his middle name and his birthdate? 

and wasn't the pinefield rd address on something I just posted a few days ago?  either in texas thread of with the oregon lawless line.  was it with earl n lawless?  or gary s lawless?  let me go look."

In part, this is why I wonder if he made Clifford up...
So that he and Connie could do things as each other, you know???
Sort of unisex names..Lane & Connie...with Clifford thrown in so that their initials are a perfect match and someone reviewing something might think...just a clerical error.
Is that making sense?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 11:06:03 PM »

In part, this is why I wonder if he made Clifford up...
So that he and Connie could do things as each other, you know???
Sort of unisex names..Lane & Connie...with Clifford thrown in so that their initials are a perfect match and someone reviewing something might think...just a clerical error.
Is that making sense?

Ha, nothing makes sense -- I swear, it like a boy named Sue :>)

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »

DD posted this

Notes for CLIFFORD "LANE" LAWLESS:
Name: Clifford Lane Lawless
Phone Number: 447-9072
Address: 424 W Beverly Pl, Tracy, California 95376-0801 (1993)
[434 W Beverly Pl, Tracy, California 95376]

Name: Lane Lawless
Address: 424 W Beverly Pl 
City: Tracy 
State: California 
Zip Code: 95376-3011
Phone Number: 209-835-8406
Residence Years: 1993 1994 1995 1996 

Address: 11000 W Clover Rd 
Zip Code: 95376-1703
Phone Number: 209-836-4171

Name: Lane Pastr Lawless
Residence Years: 1997 

Name: Lane P Lawless
Address: 812 W Clover Rd 57 
Zip Code: 95376-1712
Residence Years: 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 

Residence Years: 1998 1999 2000

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 05:44:09 PM »

DD posted this

Notes for CLIFFORD "LANE" LAWLESS:
Name: Clifford Lane Lawless
Phone Number: 447-9072
Address: 424 W Beverly Pl, Tracy, California 95376-0801 (1993)
[434 W Beverly Pl, Tracy, California 95376]

Address: 812 W Clover Rd 57 
Zip Code: 95376-1712
Residence Years: 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 

Residence Years: 1998 1999 2000

Possibility he really is Connie Lane Lawless and he changed it to Clifford.  Hence, when young the call him Lane and not connie.U.S. Public Records Index

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 06:18:48 PM »

Check this out....
Snipped:
http://stevemorse.org/birthday/birthday2.php?auth=

1.   CONNIE   L   LAWLESS   67   Aug   6   1941   Tracy   CA

I think they have BOTH used this birth certificate....
Neither of them were born in Tracy, CA....right???
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 07:00:44 PM »

We have no verified info where he was born.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2009, 02:24:31 AM »

For some reason I thought he was born in Washington...that was probably bro. Paul, eh?
Perhaps he was born overseas?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2009, 08:32:14 PM »

For some reason I thought he was born in Washington...that was probably bro. Paul, eh?
Perhaps he was born overseas?

I have looked and looked for a birth record for CLL.  nothing.  I have never found a marriage record for CLL and Connie Harris.  Nothing under lane lawless, nothing under clifford lane lawless.  There are a LOT of clifford LANES, but I will have to go through them all.  Paul George, his brother was born in washinton.  1927.  George supposedly died there.  Supposedly they are buried there in brewster, can we find a cemetery record?  see who all is buried in it.  I am told the whole family is buried there, including our missing JOHN MACK, brother of george webster lawless... but there is also another john mack son of richard birdette lawless, who is another brogther of george w lawless. 

now just because I have been TOLD these things, does not make them true LOL.  I am trying to "confirm" everything with records so we can be sure. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2009, 09:31:29 PM »

I have looked in several places, but I don't see any research on John Mack Lawless, son of CLL's uncle Richard Birdette Lawless.  Just thought it may provide a link, or not.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2009, 09:37:17 PM »

Also, and possibly more important, I haven't seen (doesn't mean it's not here) on the uncle of CLL also called John Mak born abt. 1893-1965.  Could also be one of those gap things.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2009, 12:23:58 AM »

I have been told John Mack, brother of george webster lawless (father of cll) did not marry and did not have children.  In fact I am told ONLY george webster lawless and richard birdette lawless had children.  brother william lawless has an adopted son bill.  Seems this family just does not have children.  Actually, the only "normal" one as far as having children is richard birdette lawless.  george had only the two sons, CLL and his brother paul george, and tha is weird too. 

Now is this the "truth"?  If so, this is just very strange.  why are most all the boys in this family not having children?  and many of them never married either. 

However, maybe it is not true?  but I have not found any records at all that would prove they did have children, so isn't this strange?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2009, 12:30:15 AM »

I stayed up late last night going through all of the clifford Lanes(last name lane).  I also went through the people with last name of LANE who lived in washington.  The name clifford is very common with the last name of LANE.  I still think it is POSSIBLE CLL's real last name is LANE. 

I also wonder why he always was visiting his step-mother esther luretta lawless/nee cupery, but he rarely is mentioned visiting his mother jessie grace lawless/nee dicus.  She supposedly later married 'lucky louie'.  Not only have I read that posted, but I talked to someone about it and they told me yes that is what the family remembers.  So who is lucky louie?  could his name be LANE.. but jessie dicus suppostedly married him after she divorced george webster lawless.  But you also see jessie with the last name of lawless for a very long time after george remarried.  its just all weird.  And why did cll and george stay with george webster lawless and not go with their mother?

so much to research and not enough time LOL

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2009, 01:13:20 AM »

ok, I can't seem to find that we have when george webster lawless married jessie grace dicus.  Am I missing it, do we have their marriage date? 

I know we have george, jessie and son paul george born 1927, all on the 1930 census.  CLL is not on there so we can assume he was born after 1930, or he should have been on there also.  are we sure these two kids are even george W lawless' kids?  what if they were jessie's kids and not his.  she might have married george after she had paul, but she is on the census with george before cll was born, but maybe she was preg with cll right before the 1930 census and he was born right after but had just married george right before then to get on the 1930 census.  PROBABLY NOT, but it is POSSIBLE. 

or is it possible george might have been married before and these are his boys and jessie was not their mother either, LOL  oh they would still be lawless then though.

what if jessie is the mother and their father was last name LANE? 

hmm, or they are both adopted?  well his brother bill/william, adopted a son, bill.  so maybe george and jessie adopted the paul and CLL also.  that would make sense why they did not have any more children, also would make sense why we can't find records under lawless.  maybe CLL records are all under his real name.

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2009, 01:50:33 AM »

ok, I can't seem to find that we have when george webster lawless married jessie grace dicus.  Am I missing it, do we have their marriage date? 

I know we have george, jessie and son paul george born 1927, all on the 1930 census.  CLL is not on there so we can assume he was born after 1930, or he should have been on there also.  are we sure these two kids are even george W lawless' kids?  what if they were jessie's kids and not his.  she might have married george after she had paul, but she is on the census with george before cll was born, but maybe she was preg with cll right before the 1930 census and he was born right after but had just married george right before then to get on the 1930 census.  PROBABLY NOT, but it is POSSIBLE. 

or is it possible george might have been married before and these are his boys and jessie was not their mother either, LOL  oh they would still be lawless then though.

what if jessie is the mother and their father was last name LANE? 

hmm, or they are both adopted?  well his brother bill/william, adopted a son, bill.  so maybe george and jessie adopted the paul and CLL also.  that would make sense why they did not have any more children, also would make sense why we can't find records under lawless.  maybe CLL records are all under his real name.

Maybe it is possible that something happened and Lane was "fostered" by another family.  That's a sticking point when researching...
This happened to me when my grandfather took on the name of his foster parents...not knowing who his real parents were.

I have wondered a few times now, about the possibility of a "black market baby" business going on.  MH's son also makes me wonder...among other things...

I bet if we just continue to think outside the box, so to speak, follow hunches, and stay organized, we may uncover something.  I wonder if Timothy & Melissa were *close*? 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2009, 01:58:38 AM »

Check this out....
Snipped:
http://stevemorse.org/birthday/birthday2.php?auth=

1.   CONNIE   L   LAWLESS   67   Aug   6   1941   Tracy   CA

I think they have BOTH used this birth certificate....
Neither of them were born in Tracy, CA....right???

this is her birthdate, she was born in monterey
California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Constance Lorene Harris
Name: Constance Lorene Harris
Birth Date: 6 Aug 1941
Mother's Maiden Name: Cooper 
Birth County: Monterey 

they must have moved up to wenatchee as her brothers say they went to school with LANE.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.