March 18, 2024, 09:44:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Judy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby's Mother  (Read 33577 times)
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: June 10, 2009, 02:13:17 PM »

These are the only photos I have of come across thus far Judy Lawless
Brian, her dad, shown here has no problem being in front of the media, cameras, speaking, etc...
But we have not seen nor heard from the mother of Melissa Huckaby!

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 02:48:05 PM »

Snipped:
http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp

LAWLESS,�JUDY�A (Age 49)
   Available(5)    Available    
CYPRESS,�CA
LA HABRA,�CA
WESTMINSTER,�CA    

Possible Relatives:
LAWLESS,�BRIAN�L�(Age�48)
LAWLESS,�ADAM�B�(Age�23)
LAWLESS,�MELISSA�CHANTEL�(Age�27)
LAWLESS,�LANE�BRIAN
LAWLESS,�CONNIE
LAWLESS,�CLIFFORD�L
LAWLESS,�CALEB�J�(Age�21)
LAWLESS,�JULIANNE�
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 02:53:02 PM »

Snipped:
http://www.usa-people-search.com/Default.aspx?view=PE

LAWLESS, JUDY A   48     SHORELINE, WA

LAWLESS, JUDY A   49     
CYPRESS, CA
LA HABRA, CA
WESTMINSTER, CA
   Phone Number Available   LAWLESS,
BRIAN L (age 48)
LAWLESS, ADAM B (age 23)
LAWLESS, MELISSA CHANTEL (age 27)
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 03:10:18 PM »

Judy v. Johnny

Snipped:
http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090520/A_NEWS/905200330

On April 16, less than a week after Tracy police arrested his ex-wife in connection with Sandra's death, Johnny Huckaby asked a court to give him custody of their 5-year-old daughter, citing the rape and murder allegations in court papers filed in Orange County Superior Court.

Court Commissioner Walter Posey initially granted Johnny Huckaby, 25, custody of his daughter on April 20. But Posey reversed course two days later, after Judy Lawless pleaded with the court to let her keep the child.

In court papers, Judy Lawless said Madison has lived with her most of her life and has had little contact with her father, who has since remarried and lives 1,700 miles away, just outside Little Rock, Ark.

A custody hearing Monday was postponed until July 6.

Melissa Huckaby was granted custody of their daughter, and Johnny Huckaby was allowed supervised visits.

In a recent court filing, Judy Lawless said Madison and Melissa Huckaby lived with her in Orange County from the fall of 2004 until June 2008, before moving to the Tracy mobile home park.

To avoid the news media covering Melissa Huckaby's arrest, Judy Lawless took Madison and, until April 20, was staying with a relative in Oregon, according to court documents.

Johnny Huckaby wrote in court papers that he traveled to Oregon with the court order to retrieve his daughter, but Judy Lawless had already taken her back to Southern California. He accuses her of lying to him about Madison's whereabouts.

Johnny Huckaby also claims that, in recent years, his ex-wife denied his attempts to contact their daughter, threatening to hide out in Oregon and tell Madison he was not her father.

What about when MH set that place on fire???...
She did not live with Judy then and she had her daughter with her (according to her roommates).
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 03:42:32 PM »

This is Judy Purks Lawless from highschool

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 03:57:45 PM »

Hmmm...
MH's mom and dad are both light...blonde. 
Wonder where she gets her dark, wavy features???
I know anything is possible!  Doesn't mean anything, necessarily.

Check MH in *happier times*

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 04:05:32 PM »

When looking up Judy Lawless...
I got this tiny image....
Looks like a baby boy.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 05:28:18 PM »

Hmmm...
MH's mom and dad are both light...blonde. 
Wonder where she gets her dark, wavy features???
I know anything is possible!  Doesn't mean anything, necessarily.

Check MH in *happier times*

She doesn't really look like her mom very much does she? I think I see a resemblence in the nose area though.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 06:09:11 PM »

Judy v. Johnny

Snipped:
http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090520/A_NEWS/905200330

On April 16, less than a week after Tracy police arrested his ex-wife in connection with Sandra's death, Johnny Huckaby asked a court to give him custody of their 5-year-old daughter, citing the rape and murder allegations in court papers filed in Orange County Superior Court.

Court Commissioner Walter Posey initially granted Johnny Huckaby, 25, custody of his daughter on April 20. But Posey reversed course two days later, after Judy Lawless pleaded with the court to let her keep the child.

In court papers, Judy Lawless said Madison has lived with her most of her life and has had little contact with her father, who has since remarried and lives 1,700 miles away, just outside Little Rock, Ark.

A custody hearing Monday was postponed until July 6.

Melissa Huckaby was granted custody of their daughter, and Johnny Huckaby was allowed supervised visits.

In a recent court filing, Judy Lawless said Madison and Melissa Huckaby lived with her in Orange County from the fall of 2004 until June 2008, before moving to the Tracy mobile home park.

To avoid the news media covering Melissa Huckaby's arrest, Judy Lawless took Madison and, until April 20, was staying with a relative in Oregon, according to court documents.

Johnny Huckaby wrote in court papers that he traveled to Oregon with the court order to retrieve his daughter, but Judy Lawless had already taken her back to Southern California. He accuses her of lying to him about Madison's whereabouts.

Johnny Huckaby also claims that, in recent years, his ex-wife denied his attempts to contact their daughter, threatening to hide out in Oregon and tell Madison he was not her father.

What about when MH set that place on fire???...
She did not live with Judy then and she had her daughter with her (according to her roommates).

I know I am reading this but I have a very hard time believing any of it. If anyone knows how difficult it is to have supervised visits and to take parental rights away in the very liberal minded state of california, you will agree with me.
I can't believe a judge would simply hand over this child to a grandmother, over her father and allow that grandmother to keep the child away from the father or take that child out of state, especially in a case such as this.

It is a lie to say MH lived with her parents duing the years of 2004 thru 2008 because as we know she lived in a home in 2007 that she is not being considered a suspect in setting a fire? She lived there for 8 months?   
There is something missing here, something which would fist have a father lose parental rights in the first place, based on hear say, then to have it repeated after the mother was charged with murder.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/Melissa_Huckaby_of_Interest_in_OC_Arsons_20090422

Huckaby of Interest in
OC Arson Fires
Updated: Thursday, 23 Apr 2009, 7:51 AM PDT
Published : Wednesday, 22 Apr 2009, 5:51 PM PDT

Text story by City News Service
Posted by: Tony Spearman, Dennis Lovelace
La Palma (myFOXla.com) - A former Orange County resident charged in Central California with murdering her daughter's best friend was questioned about two arson fires that occurred two years ago when she lived in La Palma, former acquaintances said today.

Melissa Huckaby lived in a four-bedroom house in 2007, before moving to Tracy, where she now is accused of murdering and raping 8-year-old Sandra Cantu.

Huckaby lived in the home with roommate Evelyn Lloyd when two fires broke out eight days apart, one on July 20, 2007, and the other on July 28, The Orange County Register reported.

Jim Enright of the La Palma Police Department told reporters, "There were two fires set in 2007, and (Huckaby) is a person of interest in at least one of the fires, if not both."

Lloyd was charged with setting one fire but the case was eventually dismissed, according to court documents.

Huckaby was never charged with either fire, but neighbors said that she was exhibiting strange behavior at the time.

A woman who gave her name only as Wanda, said she lived next door to the house in the summer of 2007.

"I saw a hole in the bedroom window and smoke was coming out of the window," Wanda recalled. She said that she called 911, and that Huckaby was inside when police came to the door.

"I don't know how many time he knocked on the door," Wanda said, adding that Huckaby seemed nonchalant. "She just came to the door looking as if, `What?"'

Holly, a friend of Lloyd's, also used only her first name.

Holly recounted how Huckaby acted when Lloyd's 13-year-old daughter was trying to pack her things to move out, while her mother was in jail facing the arson of an inhabited dwelling.

"Melissa completely would not leave (Lloyd's) daughter alone and was in her personal space and stalking her the whole entire time," Holly said.

"I did not allow my son to come over here and play with my friend's daughter because I wasn't sure of (Huckaby)," Holly said.

Neighbor Goulade Farrah said authorities might have been able to intervene if more time was taken with the case.

"If they actually investigated well, this might not happen what happened out there," Farrah told reporters.

The Register reported that the 28-year-old Huckaby was well-liked while attending Brea Olinda High School, between 1995-99, where she was active in dance.

Her troubling times seemed to begin around May 2003, when she married John Huckaby. She filed for bankruptcy, had a daughter four months after the marriage and was divorced in September 2005.

In 2006, Huckaby was convicted of petty theft in Los Angeles County.

While she had gone back and forth between Tracy, where her grandparents live, she moved to that community a year ago.

In November she was arrested and charged with burglary and petty theft from a store in San Joaquin County. She pleaded no contest in January to petty theft, placed on probation and also required to take part in a county mental- health program for a year.

A judge in Orange County on Tuesday ordered all parties, including law enforcement, to keep quiet about any cases regarding Huckaby.

Copyright Associated Press, Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 12:30:52 AM »

I believe MH made allegations against JH for Domestic Violence...
But it takes PROOF...you cannot just claim that and have the judge order supervised visitation.
There's a story there...
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 12:35:32 AM »

Remember how Connie may have been a foster parent?
What if the lawless' are connected to a baby adoption - sales - orphanage?  There would be unlimited access to children for a pedophile in a situation such as that.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 12:53:06 PM »

I am going to ask the question on this thread too. Where was Judy Lawless, MH's mother the day Sandra went missing? She was said to have MH daughter  for a planned trip on the 28th, but where was she on the 27th? If she was coming up to Tracy to get her granddaughter wouldnt it make sense she would come up before the trip to visit with family? If she was driving up, it is a 4-6 hour drive, who does that in one day? is it fair to believe she was up already? Maybe this was a planned visit? Maybe there was a plan all along????

Where was CLL that day too? What about Connie, was she home or not? That has not been clear.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 02:53:12 PM »

I am going to ask the question on this thread too. Where was Judy Lawless, MH's mother the day Sandra went missing? She was said to have MH daughter  for a planned trip on the 28th, but where was she on the 27th? If she was coming up to Tracy to get her granddaughter wouldnt it make sense she would come up before the trip to visit with family? If she was driving up, it is a 4-6 hour drive, who does that in one day? is it fair to believe she was up already? Maybe this was a planned visit? Maybe there was a plan all along????

Where was CLL that day too? What about Connie, was she home or not? That has not been clear.

EXCELLENT questions Tracy!!!!!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2009, 09:18:42 PM »

you would think melissa's mother would be right back to cali with all that was going on with her daughter.  If one of my children were arrested for such a crime I would be right there to try to figure out just what in the heck was going on.  wouldn't most parents?  would they just stay gone ?  she obviously thought it more important to hide melissa's daughter than to come back to cali and ?  What mother is going to just abandon a daughter who is first in the hospital for swallowing razor blades, then arrested for such a horrible crime.  Why is it so important to hide melissa's daughter rather to come back and help support her family through the crisis? 

And did she take the little boy with her also?  was she hiding him as well?  never even mentioned him?  gee. 
And didn't melissa ever go visit her "son"  remember the father said he had not talked to melissa in a long time.  so she must not have went to visit them, so guess she did not go visit her son.  Just so much craziness going on with these people. 

foster kids, adopted kids, hidden kids, no birth records for kids, people with wrong names, no marriage records.  something is just very wrong.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2009, 10:57:07 PM »

I want to know the answers, but there is a part of me that doesn't . . . I know it is going to be pervertedly sick.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 12:16:45 AM »

This is something I thought of, not sure if it is true or not. I am not stating facts, just a thought. 

MH daughter is said to be "sickly". She didn't really play with the other kids at the MHP, she didn't go to school, although she was 5 and that is kindergarten age. Hmmm Do we know if she is disabled and of normal intellegence? What if, (I love what ifs,lol, you can play that game all day) But what if she is mentally disabled and it is tough to keep her quiet to things she has witnessed?

DD good questions. Why would Judy Lawless not wish to be with her daughter in her time of need? Why the need to keep Mh daughter away and in hiding?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 12:47:00 PM »

It also makes me wonder about the son -- so many family it appears didn't know anything about him.  I wonder where he is?

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 10:45:54 PM »

It also makes me wonder about the son -- so many family it appears didn't know anything about him.  I wonder where he is?

Me too, Sister!!!!!!
Where is he????
Was he sold???
Did her family take him from her?
If so, WHY?
There is something here......a story?!
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 03:42:12 PM »

Wonder if this MH's mom?  And if so, who is Pavlos?

Snipped:
http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

Judy A Lawless

View Details
Santa Ana, CA
Tustin, CA
Westminster, CA        intelius.com    

Pavlos M Lawless
Pav M Lawless
Judith Lawless
Paulos Lawless
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.