April 24, 2024, 12:00:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daisja Weaver 9 mos. missing 6/10/09 Dallas TX- Deceased/Dad convicted  (Read 27562 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 09:03:19 AM »

I swear I ddin't purposely put that smiley in my last post   

We know you didn't, Leroy.  It happens when you put the numeral 8 in with a parenthesis  right next to it.   For it not to show as a smiley, you could leave a space between the 8 and the )  That's what I did when I edited your post to have it show the 8 and not the smiley.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 03:24:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 09:17:00 AM »

Hi Klaas...I watched a video of her pleads for return of the baby on TV last night. It looked to me like "forced drama" and not very good acting, I must say. Crying w/ no tears  I do not believe her either. Time will tell....

scootch over on that there branch...I am hanging on there with ya!
how many rapists don't succeed with the rape and then take off with an infant?
his goal/purpose is to rape and terrorize, not to babysit an infant...imo...
I think that the mom is/was very pressured...child with special needs, pregnant again and moving...all very stressful alone, never mind all combined....Mom is making me twitch...sorry, can't help my gut feeling...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »

Even I will admit I am stretching a bit. Time will tell I suppose. Prayers for this baby.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 09:08:11 PM »

http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/1430578.html
Fri, Jun. 12, 2009
$10,000 reward offered in case of missing Dallas baby
BY NATHANIEL JONES
njonesb@star-telegram.com

A $10,000 reward has been offered in the safe return of a missing 9-month-old Dallas girl whose parents said was kidnapped this week during a sexual assault attempt on the mother.

The mother told Dallas police Tuesday night that the black-haired and brown-eyed Daisja Weaver, was taken from the family's north Dallas apartment in the 6800 block of Preston Oaks Road at about 11:40 p.m. Tuesday.

The mother told police that a man entered the family's apartment and tried to assault her. The woman fought him off, but the man grabbed the baby and fled the apartment.

It took police more than 10 hours after the baby was taken to issue an Amber Alert because police said that the parents gave conflicting stories about their daughter. The alert went out just before noon Wednesday.

Police late Tuesday and Wednesday morning searched with dogs and a police helicopter in the area around the complex.

If Weaver is determined to have been a victim of foul play, the same $10,000 will be paid for information that lead to the arrest and indictment of the suspect, Dallas police said.

Daisja weighs about 20 pounds and is about 2 feet, 4 inches long. She was last seen wearing purple clothes and a diaper.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 214-671-4268 or 214-671-4250.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 09:32:44 PM »

I have an awful feeling about this beautiful baby with the big dark eyes.....
Maybe I'm jaded also, like some of you, because of everything we've seen in the last few years, but I just don't think the mom is telling the truth either.

Another heartbreaking story is about to emerge, more than likely.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2009, 08:57:15 AM »

Muffy - thanks for fixing my post....i learn something new here everyday 

pdh3 - sadly, i agree with you 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2009, 09:08:46 AM »

I was just now able to watch this video....I do not believe this womans story at all.  I am confused about what this baby was wearing the last time she was seen...in all the news reports it says a red hoodie, but in this video the mom say she had on a purple shirt??  maybe I misunderstood but something doesn't add up!

Also, I think the only reason the amber alert was issued was more of a *CYA* on LE's part.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2009, 06:42:44 AM »

Reward Offered for Missing Dallas Baby
2009-06-13 19:50:53 (GMT) (WiredPRNews.com - Dallas, News)

Wired PR News reports an award has been offered for the safe return of missing Dallas baby.

Dallas police are searching for a 9 month old baby who was reportedly kidnapped Tuesday.

Wired PR News – Police are searching for a missing baby who was reportedly taken from her home in Dallas Tuesday. As reported by the Dallas Morning News, a $10,000 reward has been offered by Schepps Dairy for the safe return of nine month old Daisja Weaver, who was stated by her parents to have been kidnapped by an unknown man after he allegedly tried to assault the mother.

The mother Tamaira Creagh is quoted in the report as stating to Channel 8 News, “I just want whoever has my little girl to bring her back.”

Daisja is described in the Dallas Morning News report as being black with black hair and brown eyes. A picture is available at http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/yahoolatestnews/stories/061309dnmetdaisja.7392ce94.html. Anyone with information should call the Dallas police at 214-671-4268, or 214-671-4250.

Police puzzled in missing child case
© 2009 The Associated Press
June 13, 2009, 3:50PM
icon Print
iconShare
iconDel.icio.us
iconDigg
iconTwitter
Yahoo! Buzz
iconFacebook
iconStumbleUpon

DALLAS — Police Saturday were reviewing information gathered since the parents of a 9-month-old girl reported her abducted from their home earlier in the week.

"It's getting frustrating," Senior Cpl. Kevin Janse said.

Tamaira Creagh, 19, said a man wearing a red hooded sweatshirt broke into her North Dallas apartment Tuesday night and tried to sexually assault her, then took her daughter Daijsa Weaver and fled. She said the child's father was not at home at the time.

Police have expressed skepticism about the disappearance because the girl's parents differ in their accounts.

"We've exhausted all leads, tips," Janse said. "We're going back through the evidence. We're hoping we missed something. As of right now we are back to square one. We're no closer than we were the first night."

A $10,000 reward has been offered for the child's safe return.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6477427.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2009, 03:21:26 PM »

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/48023777.html
Father Of Missing Texas Infant Arrested
DALLAS (June 14, 2009)—Alandus Weaver, 20, the father of a 9-month-old Texas girl who has been the focus of an Amber Alert since Wednesday, was in custody Sunday in Dallas, charged with tampering with physical evidence to impair an investigation.

WFAA-TV reported Weaver was also held on an outstanding Richardson warrant.

Weaver was booked into the Dallas County Jail just before 11 p.m. Saturday, the

Meanwhile, Dallas police this weekend were reviewing information gathered since the parents of the 9-month-old girl reported the infant had been kidnapped from their home last week.

Tamaira Creagh, 19, said a man wearing a red hooded sweatshirt broke into her North Dallas apartment last Tuesday night, tried to sexually assault her, and then took her daughter Daijsa Weaver and fled.

She said the child's father was not at home at the time.

Police have expressed skepticism about the disappearance because the girl's parents differed in their accounts.

Dallas Senior Cpl. Kevin Janse says police have exhausted all leads and tips.

He said investigators are going back through the evidence hoping they missed something.

He says as of right now police are back to square one.

Schepps Dairy is offering a $10,000 for information leading to an arrest and conviction..

Dallas police issued an Amber Alert last Wednesday morning for the baby girl.

Daisja is black, weighs about 20 pounds and has brown eyes and black hair.

She disappeared just before midnight Tuesday from the Oak Run Apartments in North Dallas.

The girl’s mother told police a man entered her apartment at around 11:40 p.m. Tuesday and tried to assault her.

She told officers she was able to fight the man off, but said the would-be attacker grabbed the infant as he fled.

At the time of the attack, the baby’s father was across town at a new apartment to which the couple was moving.

The infant was wearing a purple outfit, police said.

The man who kidnapped her was Hispanic and was wearing a red and black hoodie, but no other description was available.

Anyone with information is asked to call Dallas police at (214) 671-4268.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »

Now they are calling him a "suspect".

June 14, 2009 3:29 pm US/Central
Father Arrested In Amber Alert Case
DALLAS (CBS 11 News) ―

A Dallas father whose daughter has been missing since Tuesday night is in jail, charged with tampering with evidence in the case.

20-year-old Alandus Weaver is the father of 9-month-old Daisja Weaver, whose disappearance launched an Amber Alert Wednesday morning.

The father was booked into the Dallas County Jail late Saturday night.  Dallas Police say the father is a suspect in the case, but say he has not been charged with any other crime.

Weaver spoke with CBS 11 on Friday.  When asked about how people thought the disappearance story was suspicious he got up from the interview and walked away.

He is being held on a $100,000 bond.  The Amber Alert for Daisja is still active.  Schepps Dairy is offering a monetary reward to anyone with information in the case.  They are asked to call Dallas Police.

(© MMIX, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Amber.Alert.arrest.2.1044208.html

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2009, 09:08:13 AM »

Missing Dallas infant's father arrested on evidence tampering charge

12:00 AM CDT on Monday, June 15, 2009
By SCOTT GOLDSTEIN / The Dallas Morning News
sgoldstein@dallasnews.com

Dallas police arrested the father of a 9-month-old girl missing since last week and said Sunday that they have "uncorroborated evidence" from the mother that the child was not kidnapped as she and the father had said but was killed.

Alandus Weaver, 20, of Dallas was arrested Saturday on a charge of tampering with evidence in the case of Daisja Weaver and on a warrant out of Richardson, according to Dallas County Jail records. His bail was set at $100,000.

Details of the accusations against Weaver were not available. But police said they still hope to find Daisja alive, and an Amber Alert remained in place Sunday night. Also, Schepps Dairy and CrimeStoppers are offering a total of $15,000 for information in the case.

Daisja's mother, Tamaira Creagh, 19, told police that late Tuesday night a man entered her Far North Dallas apartment while the father was not there, tried to sexually assault her and then kidnapped the child.

Investigators said from the beginning that the parents were providing conflicting accounts. Creagh, who is pregnant, said the attacker said nothing, and she could not provide a detailed description of him.

Authorities searched the area by foot and helicopter but came up with nothing.

"The initial investigation did not yield anything of importance," said Lt. C.L. Williams of the crimes against children unit. "We were not able to verify that the child was taken, we were not able to find the child. We had very scant information on which to base a search."

The investigation picked up steam Saturday morning when Creagh recanted her original account and provided new information, police said.

"We now have uncorroborated evidence or testimony that the child was not taken in a kidnapping but actually [had] been killed," Williams said.

Investigators spent the weekend searching more areas, including Lewisville Lake on Sunday, police said.

"We have been looking at length in a variety of places where the evidence suggests we should look," Williams said.

Alandus Weaver's uncle Rudy Oliver said the family has not been given details of the accusations that led to Weaver's arrest.

"We're still not understanding what's going on because one person is locked up and one person is free," Oliver said.

Weaver thinks Creagh is trying to blame him for whatever happened to their daughter, Oliver said.

"He believes that they're trying to turn it around and pin it on him," said Oliver, who added that family members still believe Daisja could be found alive.

Creagh could not be reached for comment Sunday. Last week, she criticized the police search in an interview with WFAA-TV (Channel Cool.

"They're looking in the wrong area," she said as she sobbed. "They need to be looking where it happened."

"I just want whoever has my little girl to bring her back," Creagh said.

Daisja is black and has black hair and brown eyes. She weighs about 20 pounds, is about 2 feet 4 inches tall and was last seen wearing a red hoodie.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 214-671-4268 or 214-671-4250.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/DN-weaverarrest_15met.ART.State.Edition2.50cfbcd.html

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2009, 09:20:32 AM »

so,the mother is saying that the little girl was killed? who did it then and where is this little girl's body at?
so very sad...this little one deserved to have her life..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2009, 09:35:38 AM »

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa090614_wz_daisja.7d4d8a12.html

Father of missing infant jailed in Dallas

02:48 AM CDT on Monday, June 15, 2009

Search Video:    DALLAS — The father of an eight-month-old girl who has been missing since late Tuesday night has been jailed and is considered a suspect in her disappearance, police said Sunday.

Alandus Weaver, 20, was booked into the Dallas County Jail at 10:55 p.m. Saturday and charged with tampering with physical evidence to impair an investigation. He is also being held on an outstanding warrant out of Richardson.

"He looked me straight in the eye and said, 'Dad, I do not know where this kid's at,'" said Alandus Weaver Sr., the suspect's father.

Dallas police spokesman Kevin Janse confirmed to News 8 that Weaver is a suspect in Daisja Weaver's disappearance.

"[The mom] recanted her story about the kidnapping and we know that didn't take place," Janse said.

Daisja was reported missing by her parents at 11:30 p.m. on June 9. Daisja's mother, 19-year-old Tamaira Creagh, told police that the infant was snatched by an intruder who had tried to assault her in the family's far North Dallas apartment, but police said the child's parents offered conflicting statements about what had happened.

"Although uncorroborated information, she did give us some information that led us to believe that the child had been harmed by the father," Janse said.

This led an extensive search for evidence of Lake Lewisville Sunday afternoon, but police found nothing. Weaver's father challenges Creagh's story. He said he believes his granddaughter is still alive.

"Get this baby home," he said. "We want this kid back home. We really do."

Weaver is being held on a bond of $100,000.

Daisja, the subject of a national Amber Alert, remained missing Sunday morning. The $10,000 reward offered by Schepps Dairy for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible for her disappearance has been raised to $15,000.

Call Dallas police at 214-671-4268 if you know anything about Daisja Weaver.

WFAA-TV's Darla Miles contributed to this report

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2009, 09:39:21 AM »

notice the dad and the grandfather referred to Daisja as "this kid"?  how cold is that????

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2009, 01:24:00 PM »

Father of missing baby Daisja Weaver talked of blood in apartment, police say
  10:32 AM Mon, Jun 15, 2009 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Steve Thompson/Reporter     Bio |   E-mail  |  News tips 

Soon after 9-month-old Daisja Weaver went missing, her father told her mother she should not have signed anything to let police inside their new apartment because there was blood inside, Dallas police say.

The father, 20-year-old Alandus Weaver, was talking to the mother, 19-year-old Tamaira Creagh in a "very threatening manner," according to a search warrant affidavit by detectives seeking to search the apartment on Marsh Lane on Wednesday.

Two detectives overheard the conversation, the affidavit says. It is not clear how much the father's alleged statements helped precipitate his arrest over the weekend.

In the affidavit, police stated they wanted to search the apartment for the baby, blood or other evidence of injury to a child. Read on for an inventory of what police say they found, some of which police say had red stains on it...

Here's what police say they seized:

Red bath towel

Stained baby outfit "Gerber onesies" from kitchen pantry trash

White "George Stretch" Ladies XS shirt

fitted sheet from bed "Queen Mainstays" brand w/ Red stains

blanket comforter

Pillow case

"Graco" crib mattress pad from crib

"Graco" crib frame

Pillow case

Pink baby bath towel "Carters child of Mine"

"Graco" car safety seat

Baby blanket, yellow and blue, "Dolly" brand

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/06/father-of-missing-baby-daisja.html

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2009, 02:29:17 PM »

Dallas police arrest mother of missing 9-month-old 1:04 PM CT

01:17 PM CDT on Monday, June 15, 2009
By STEVE THOMPSON / The Dallas Morning News
stevethompson@dallasnews.com

The mother of a missing 9-month-old girl told police that she and the baby's father threw the child into Lewisville Lake, WFAA-TV has reported.

Daisja Weaver's parents told authorities she had been kidnapped last week after an intruder entered their apartment. Tamaira Creagh, 19, told police that the man tried to sexually assault her before fleeing with Daisja.

Dallas police said today that Creagh was arrested on an accusation of tampering with evidence. Authorities had arrested the father, Alandus Weaver, 20, of Dallas, Saturday on the same accusation.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, Creagh said she arrived at her apartment on Marsh Lane on June 8 and found Daisja cold, WFAA-TV reported. She tried unsuccessfully to resuscitate the child.

The next day, she and Weaver, went to Lewisville Lake, tied the child's body to a sandbag and threw her off a bridge and into the water, the television station reported.

Police have searched the couple's apartment for evidence. According to court documents, a witness said Weaver told Creagh that she should not have let police search their home because there was blood inside.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/crime/stories/061609dnmetmissingbaby.827b648b.html

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2009, 02:35:31 PM »

Good lord, what the hell is wrong with people? Poor little Daisja didn't have a chance with evil for parents.

I hope the state takes that baby in her belly away and gives it to someone outside both of their families. jmo

I am so sorry baby Daisja. I am heartbroken.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2009, 02:46:46 PM »

Good lord, what the hell is wrong with people? Poor little Daisja didn't have a chance with evil for parents.

I hope the state takes that baby in her belly away and gives it to someone outside both of their families. jmo

I am so sorry baby Daisja. I am heartbroken.

Yes, the state better take the unborn child far far away from these POS parents!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2009, 02:57:19 PM »

Search For Missing Texas Infant Focuses Around I-35 Bridge Over Lake

DALLAS (June 15, 2009)—The search for a missing Texas infant who’s the focus of an Amber Alert was focused Monday around the Interstate 35 bridge over Lewisville Lake where authorities now think the baby girl’s parents threw her body.

An arrest warrant document shows that the mother of 9-month-old Daisja Weaver told police that she arrived home on June 15 to find the infant dead and cold, WFAA-TV reports.

She said attempts to use CPR to revive the child failed.

Jamaira Creagh, 19, told investigators that she and the baby’s father, Alandus Weaver, 20, tied a sandbag to the baby’s body and threw it over a bridge railing into the lake.

Creagh was arrested Monday on a charge of tampering with evidcence.

The search of the lake started Sunday after Weaver’s arrest late Saturday on a charge of tampering with physical evidence to impair an investigation.

Creagh told police last week that a man who broke into her apartment and attempted to sexually assault her grabbed the infant and ran after she fought him off.

She recanted the story on Sunday, WFAA reported.

Despite the revelations, the Amber Alert for the infant remains in effect.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Dallas Police Department at (214) 671-4268.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/48082312.html

(the June 15th date is a typo...the last article said she found her dead on June 8th.)

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2009, 03:01:16 PM »

So they left a nine month old child home alone....then came home and she was dead??  I am willing to bet that this story is yet another lie....my gut says this father harmed her intentionally   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.