March 28, 2024, 05:14:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Troubles with the Law  (Read 102636 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2009, 09:53:31 PM »

Check this Clifford Lane from Washington out...

Pierce County Superior Court Civil Case 00-2-03580-8     

Case Title:    GLORIA A LANE vs. CLIFFORD LANE
Case Type:    Domestic Violence Protection
Access:    Public
Track Assignment:    Domestic Violence
Jury Size:   
Estimated Trial Length:   
Dept Judge:   
Resolution:    11/27/2000 Uncontested Resolution
Completion:   

Litigants
Name    Type    Status
LANE, GLORIA A PRO SE    Petitioner    ACTIVE
LANE, CLIFFORD PRO SE    Respondent    ACTIVE

Filings     

e-file document       

Filing Date    Filing    Access    Pages    Microfilm
11/27/2000     TEMP ORD FOR PROTECTION    Public    2   
11/27/2000     PET ORD FOR PROTECTION    Public    4   
11/28/2000     RETURN OF SERVICE SERVED    Public    1   
12/11/2000     ORDER DENYING MOTION FOR FAILURE TO APPEAR    Public    1   
12/11/2000     MOTION HEARING    Public       
12/11/2000     ORDER DENYING MOTION/PETITION    Public       
Purchase CopiesPURCHASE COPIES

Proceedings
Date    Calendar    Outcome
12/11/2000    C2 - DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (Rm. 105 )    Motion Held
   Confirmed    1:00 Final Protection Order

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2009, 11:43:04 PM »

http://www.olneydailymail.com/archive/x110653247/Bret-Lawless-50

Bret Edmond Lawless, 50, of Linden, Texas died Sunday, March 15, 2009, in Abilene, Texas.

Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. Thursday at Reeder-Davis-Schindler Funeral Home in Linden. Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday in the chapel of the funeral home, with Revs. Buck Newsome and Ed Lawless officiating. Burial will be in New Colony Cemetery.

Mr. Lawless was born October 14, 1958 to Rev. Ed and Mary Lou Lawless, in Olney. He studied astrology and wrote poetry. He was an auctioneer, raised dogs, was a trader at Canton First Monday Trade Days and at the age of 12 he had his own merchandise in his parents' store. He was a non-denominational Christian.

Mr. Lawless is survived by his daughter, Tonya Kirby and her husband, Tracy, of Alba, Texas; his parents, Rev. Ed and Mary Lou Lawless, of Linden, Texas; one brother, Jeff Lawless and wife, Colette, of Atlanta, Ga.; three sisters, Brenda Lawless Washington and husband, James; Renee Lawless Eaves and husband, Deriek, and Diana Lawless Nimmo and husband, Keith, all of Linden, Texas; six grandchildren, Christopher Kirby, Tyler Kirby, Cora Kirby, Summer Kirby, Ty Kirby and Trent Kirby, and numerous aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.

Gets weirder:

http://www.thepamperedprisoner.com/blawlesstx.htm

Please dont cut and paste from the site to this thread, but do read it.
Bret died in prison. There is alot more information about him such as confessing to murders in 2000 of his ex girlfriends daughter and her two kids, which DNA cleared him of.

So again, we have a Reverend without a church (ED) and I do not believe that is his given name. Who else was born around the time this Rev would have had to have been to have a child in 1958? Say 1938ish at the earliest?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2009, 04:25:51 PM »

and here is landon lane
LANE LAWLESS INCORPORATOR
Domestic For Profit Business Corporation

Registered Agent - LAWLESS LANE
5010 S 167TH E AVE
TULSA, OK 74134
Name: LAWLESS, LANDON L (LANE)
Address: 5010 S 167TH EAST AVE
TULSA, OK 74134-7185
TULSA COUNTY
Date of Birth: 05/1971

Oklahoma District Courts, OK

Full Name:  Landon Lane Lawless Date of Birth:  05/25/1971
AKAs:  Height:   
Weight:   
Hair Color:   
Eye Color:   
Race:   

ADDRESSES   

Possible Previous Address 1:  RR 1 , COWETA, WAGONER COUNTY, OK 74429 
Possible Previous Address 2:  S 273RD EAST AVE, COWETA, WAGONER COUNTY, OK 74429 
Possible Previous Address 3:  FAIRWAY MEADOWS DR, GARLAND, DALLAS COUNTY, TX 75044 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 1 
O Traffic/Other

Case Number: 061-TR 0002709
Offense Type: Traffic/Other
Offense Code: 
Offense Description: 80 IN 70, SPEEDING
Conviction Place: PITTSBURG
Date Reported: 07/19/2000

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 2 
Offense Date:   
Case Number: 046-TR 0104507
Offense Code: 
Offense Description: SPEEDING
Date Reported: 10/23/2001

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 3 
Offense Date:   
Case Number: 046-TR 0104507
Offense Code: 
Offense Description: SPEEDING
Conviction Place: MCINTOSH
Date Reported: 10/23/2001
Disposition: GUILTY PLEA

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

ok, maybe not, this article says HE and it is Jessie James Lawless, but notice the affiliation with the Baptist church...
Rev. Jessie Lawless
Funeral s e r v i c e s for Rev.
esse James Lawless, 67, of
Mendota, the assistant minister
if the Little Zion Baptist Church
if Mendota, will be held at 11
i.m. Monday in the Little Zion
Baptist Church. Burial will be
n the Dos Palos Cemetery.
Lawless died Aug. 26 in 7resno hospital following a long
llness. He was born in Arkanas
and had lived in Mendota
six years.
Surviving are a son, Eddie of
Wilson, Ark., and four grandchildren.
The Jesse E. Cooley Jr. Funeral isn't cooley the name of that SO?Service is in charge of arrangements.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2009, 04:33:00 PM »

ok, maybe not, this article says HE and it is Jessie James Lawless, but notice the affiliation with the Baptist church...
Rev. Jessie Lawless
Funeral s e r v i c e s for Rev.
esse James Lawless, 67, of
Mendota, the assistant minister
if the Little Zion Baptist Church
if Mendota, will be held at 11
i.m. Monday in the Little Zion
Baptist Church. Burial will be
n the Dos Palos Cemetery.
Lawless died Aug. 26 in 7resno hospital following a long
llness. He was born in Arkanas
and had lived in Mendota
six years.
Surviving are a son, Eddie of
Wilson, Ark., and four grandchildren.
The Jesse E. Cooley Jr. Funeral isn't cooley the name of that SO?Service is in charge of arrangements.

Full Name:  Scott Edmund Cooley Date of Birth:  06/04/1970
AKAs:  Height:  6'0"
Weight:  204 LBS
Hair Color:  BROWN
Eye Color:  BROWN
Race:  WHITE

ADDRESSES 

Possible Previous Address 1:  DAYAN ST, LOWVILLE, NY 13367 

S CRIMINAL OFFENSE 1  Offense Date:   
Legend
Bv Behavioral
Bu Business
D Drug & Alcohol
S Sex Related
T Theft/Robbery
V Violent
O Traffic/Other

Case Number: 16161
Offense Type: Rape
Offense Code: PL130.30
Offense Description: RAPE-2ND DEGREE OTHER VICTIM AGE: 4
Conviction Date: 2001/06/25
Date Reported:   

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 2 
Offense Date:   
Offense Code: PL130.45
Offense Description: SODOMY-2ND DEGREE OTHER VICTIM AGE: 4
 Date Reported:   

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 3   
Offense Date:   
Offense Code: PL130.6503
Offense Description: SEXUAL ABUSE 1ST:SEXUAL CONTACT WITH INDIVIDUAL LESS THAN 11YEARS OLD OTHER VICTIM AGE: 4
 Date Reported:   

And another Scott Cooley...

Name
Marvin Cooley    Designation
Sexual Offender    Status
Dept. of Corrections #
P17289
Date of Birth
Oct 20 1980   
Race
White   
Sex
Male
Height
6'00
Hair
Blond   
Eyes
Hazel   
Weight
282 lbs

Alias

Marvin Scott Cooley
Alias
Scott Cooley

Adjudication Date
03/14/2002    Crime Description
Lewd or lascivious battery victim 12-15 years old; F.S. 800.04(4)   
Court Case Number
Jurisdiction & State
SANTA ROSA, FL
Adjudication
Guilty/convict

http://search.criminalcheck.com/PDdetails.php?db=FLSX_AN&rec=94481&ed=175&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2009, 04:41:12 PM »

Gary Gomes 35 - New Bedford killing his mother and girlfriend

New Bedford man charged with murdering mother, former girlfriend
January 7, 2009 03:20 PM Email| Comments (35)| Text size – + By John R. Ellement and Andrew Ryan, Globe Staff

NEW BEDFORD -- A man has been accused of stabbing his mother and a former girlfriend to death and leaving their bodies for days in an apartment where "I [heart] you" was written on a wall in blood, according to prosecutors and court records.
It appeared that the Independence Street apartment where the macabre killings occurred had been rigged to explode. An unlit stove had been left on full blast, authorities said, and a space heater had been turned to high. Police and firefighters responded Tuesday to calls about a gas smell and found the body of the mother, Katherine Gomes, 61, lying on an air mattress with multiple stab wounds. She had been dead since Saturday, authorities said.

The body of the suspect's former girlfriend, Robyn Norma Mendes, 48, was discovered in a bedroom with blood-spattered walls where the ghastly message had been scrawled. Mendes lay in bed fully dressed with no visible wounds. After being killed on Sunday, Mendes had been dressed and makeup had been applied to her face, according to court records.

The accused killer, Gary Gomes, 35, told police after his arrest that "he was at peace with himself and that this had to happen," according to a police report filed in New Bedford District Court. Gomes pleaded not guilty to two counts of murder and one count of kidnapping today when he was arraigned.

Defense attorney Gerald FitzGerald did not challenge the state's recitation of the facts during the brief proceeding, but said he planned to defend his client vigorously in court.

Gomes was arrested on Tuesday after investigators said they found him barricaded in a room in Mendes's apartment on Philip Street with her 12-year-old daughter. He was with the girl for at least several hours before police arrived, according to Gregg Miliote, a spokesman for the Bristol district attorney.

It was not immediately clear how or why Mendes had ended up in the mother's apartment on Independence Street because the two women had a volatile history. In 2005, Gary Gomes had been accused beating Mendes, holding a knife to her throat, and telling her, "you're never going to leave me," according to court records.

On July 29, 2005, Mendes testified in court against Gary Gomes at a dangerousness hearing. According to court records, Gomes's mother threatened Mendes after she testified, telling her, "I'm going to get you." Katherine Gomes was charged with intimidating a witness, a charge that was dropped when she paid $350 in court costs, records show.
Gary Gomes has been incarcerated at least three times for violent crimes against women in the last four years. After the dangerousness hearing in July 2005, he was held for 90 days without bail, according to court records. The alleged fatal stabbing would be at least his third attack against Mendes.
In 2006, Gomes assaulted Mendes again, dragging her into the woods. Police rescued her with the aid of dogs, according to court records. Gomes went back to prison for 2-1/2 years and was released in July 2008. New Bedford Police Chief Ronald E. Teachman said investigators were examining what if any contact his department had with the victims or Gomes since his release.
In 2004, Gomes was charged with stealing a $500 guitar from his sister, Jean. Gomes ran into Jean and his mother a few days later and he attacked his sister, according to court records. "Defendant became violent and began to choke the victim with both hands around her neck," the records state.
After his arrest on Tuesday, Gomes told police that he had taken the knife to Mendes's apartment on Philip Street to wait for her estranged husband, Victor Mendes.
"If Victor did show up at the house, he intended to kill him and dismember him," the police report states. "He intended to take his time. He wanted to see him dead."
Police arrested Gomes before Victor Mendes arrived.
The deaths were the first homicides in New Bedford in 10 months, according to Mayor Scott W. Lang, who noted that there had been a sharp drop in violent crime in the city.

I wanted to also mention that I found a geneology on some Lawless's that was submitted by a Fitgerald. I didn't copy the info because I didn't think it was related to the ones we are searching for and I didn't want to clutter the thread or all my notes.

Also if New Bedford is in Mass. then that is the same place where I found Deacon Timothy Lawless the other day...???????

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2009, 04:45:19 PM »

Gary Gomes 35 - New Bedford killing his mother and girlfriend

New Bedford man charged with murdering mother, former girlfriend
January 7, 2009 03:20 PM Email| Comments (35)| Text size – + By John R. Ellement and Andrew Ryan, Globe Staff

NEW BEDFORD -- A man has been accused of stabbing his mother and a former girlfriend to death and leaving their bodies for days in an apartment where "I [heart] you" was written on a wall in blood, according to prosecutors and court records.
It appeared that the Independence Street apartment where the macabre killings occurred had been rigged to explode. An unlit stove had been left on full blast, authorities said, and a space heater had been turned to high. Police and firefighters responded Tuesday to calls about a gas smell and found the body of the mother, Katherine Gomes, 61, lying on an air mattress with multiple stab wounds. She had been dead since Saturday, authorities said.

The body of the suspect's former girlfriend, Robyn Norma Mendes, 48, was discovered in a bedroom with blood-spattered walls where the ghastly message had been scrawled. Mendes lay in bed fully dressed with no visible wounds. After being killed on Sunday, Mendes had been dressed and makeup had been applied to her face, according to court records.

The accused killer, Gary Gomes, 35, told police after his arrest that "he was at peace with himself and that this had to happen," according to a police report filed in New Bedford District Court. Gomes pleaded not guilty to two counts of murder and one count of kidnapping today when he was arraigned.

Defense attorney Gerald FitzGerald did not challenge the state's recitation of the facts during the brief proceeding, but said he planned to defend his client vigorously in court.

Gomes was arrested on Tuesday after investigators said they found him barricaded in a room in Mendes's apartment on Philip Street with her 12-year-old daughter. He was with the girl for at least several hours before police arrived, according to Gregg Miliote, a spokesman for the Bristol district attorney.

It was not immediately clear how or why Mendes had ended up in the mother's apartment on Independence Street because the two women had a volatile history. In 2005, Gary Gomes had been accused beating Mendes, holding a knife to her throat, and telling her, "you're never going to leave me," according to court records.

On July 29, 2005, Mendes testified in court against Gary Gomes at a dangerousness hearing. According to court records, Gomes's mother threatened Mendes after she testified, telling her, "I'm going to get you." Katherine Gomes was charged with intimidating a witness, a charge that was dropped when she paid $350 in court costs, records show.
Gary Gomes has been incarcerated at least three times for violent crimes against women in the last four years. After the dangerousness hearing in July 2005, he was held for 90 days without bail, according to court records. The alleged fatal stabbing would be at least his third attack against Mendes.
In 2006, Gomes assaulted Mendes again, dragging her into the woods. Police rescued her with the aid of dogs, according to court records. Gomes went back to prison for 2-1/2 years and was released in July 2008. New Bedford Police Chief Ronald E. Teachman said investigators were examining what if any contact his department had with the victims or Gomes since his release.
In 2004, Gomes was charged with stealing a $500 guitar from his sister, Jean. Gomes ran into Jean and his mother a few days later and he attacked his sister, according to court records. "Defendant became violent and began to choke the victim with both hands around her neck," the records state.
After his arrest on Tuesday, Gomes told police that he had taken the knife to Mendes's apartment on Philip Street to wait for her estranged husband, Victor Mendes.
"If Victor did show up at the house, he intended to kill him and dismember him," the police report states. "He intended to take his time. He wanted to see him dead."
Police arrested Gomes before Victor Mendes arrived.
The deaths were the first homicides in New Bedford in 10 months, according to Mayor Scott W. Lang, who noted that there had been a sharp drop in violent crime in the city.

I wanted to also mention that I found a geneology on some Lawless's that was submitted by a Fitgerald. I didn't copy the info because I didn't think it was related to the ones we are searching for and I didn't want to clutter the thread or all my notes.

Also if New Bedford is in Mass. then that is the same place where I found Deacon Timothy Lawless the other day...???????

I don't think this is the same Gary Gomes . . .
Note birth date - Sister

CA Sex Offender Registry, CA
Full Name:  Gary Wayne Gomes     Date of Birth:      09/01/1960
AKAs:      G Gomes
CRIMINAL OFFENSE 1
Case Number:      18699068C6997
Offense Type:    Rape
Offense Code:    261(A)(2)
Offense Description:    RAPE BY FORCE/FEAR/ETC

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2009, 09:06:04 PM »

Sexual or Violent Offender Search Details

Offender
Name: Lawless, Richard Ray
Offender Type: Sexual
Level: Non-Designated

Photo Date: 11/26/2007

Physical Description (Updated 03/22/2007)  Race: Caucasian Sex: Male Age: 60
Height: 5'11" Weight: 150 Birth Date: 08/05/1948
Skin Tone:  Hair: Brown Eyes: Hazel
Scars, Marks, Tattoos: 

Last Known Address  Primary Address: 742 Old West Mullen Trail 
City: Elliston State: MT Zip Code: 59728
County: Powell

Offense Non-Montana Statute:  Washington Rape Of A Child  Counts:  1 
Sentence Date:  09/24/1986 

Registration Agency  Agency: Powell County Sheriff Phone: (406) 846-2711

Registrant Information Updated: 03/24/2009 09:32:28 AM
Source: Montana Sexual or Violent Offender Registry

Name:   Lawless, Richard Ray  Year of birth:  1948   
City:  Lewiston  State:  ID   

Case History
Nez Perce 
1  Cases Found. 
State of Idaho vs. Richard Ray Lawless   
No hearings scheduled 
Case:  CR-1997-0005906   Magistrate   Judge:  Court Clerk   Amount due:  $0.00  Closed 
Charges:  Violation Date Charge Citation Disposition
  02/16/1997  I49-654(2) Speed-exceed Maximum Speed Limit
Arresting Officer:  Hill, George, LPD  29644  Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 03/03/1997
Fines/fees: $48.00 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2009, 09:09:16 PM »

Name:  Lawless, Richard Ray Jr   Year of birth:  1971     
Case History
Nez Perce 
1  Cases Found. 
State of Idaho vs. Richard Ray Lawless Jr 
No hearings scheduled 
Case:  CR-2008-0004123   Magistrate   Judge:  Court Clerk   Amount due:  $0.00  Closed pending clerk action 
  05/27/2008  I49-1232 Insurance-fail To Provide Proof Of Insurance
Arresting Officer:  Gobbi, David A, LPD  112739  Finding: Dismissed By Court
Disposition date: 06/04/2008
Fines/fees: $0.00

05/27/2008  I49-673 Safety Restraint-fail To Use
Arresting Officer:  Gobbi, David A, LPD  112739  Finding: Guilty
Fines/fees: $10.00

Register of actions:  Date     
  05/28/2008  New Case Filed-Infraction 
  05/28/2008  Prosecutor Assigned Jamie C. Shropshire 
  05/28/2008  Criminal Complaint 
  05/28/2008  Hearing Scheduled (Arraignment 06/11/2008 04:00 PM) 
  06/04/2008  Dismissal During/after Trial Or Hearing (I49-1232 Insurance-fail To Provide Proof Of Insurance) 
  06/04/2008  Dismissed Before Trial Or Hearing 
  06/04/2008  Guilty Plea Or Admission Of Guilt (I49-673 Safety Restraint-fail To Use) 
  06/04/2008  Change Plea To Guilty Before H/t 
  06/04/2008  Case Status Changed: closed pending clerk action 
  06/04/2008  Hearing result for Arraignment held on 06/11/2008 04:00 PM: Hearing Vacated

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2009, 09:14:44 PM »

Name:   Lawless, Curtis Roderick  Year of birth:  1943   
City:  Redford Twp  State: MI   

Case History
Ada 
1  Cases Found. 
In The Matter Of The Estate Of Ann Hosier Lawless Deceased 
Case: CV-IE-1996-59864
Old Case: SP-IE-96-00087*M  Magistrate   Filed:  02/16/1996  Subtype:  Informal Estate   Judge:  Patricia Flanagan   Status:  Closed  04/11/2006 
  Subjects: Lawless, Ann Hosier   
  Other Parties: Lawless, Elizabeth M  Lawless, Margaret C   
  02/16/1996  New Case Filed 
  02/16/1996  Probate Matters, Asking For Appointment Of Personal Representative 
  02/16/1996  Last Will And Testament 
  02/16/1996  (2) Acceptance Of Appointment 
  02/16/1996  Statement Of Informal Probate & Appt Of P R 
  02/16/1996  Letters Testamentary 

Name:   Lawless, Robert Lynn  Year of birth:  1968   
City:  Boise  State:  ID   

11/20/2008  Dismissal W/out Prej    Lawless, Robert Lynn (Defendant), Chamberlain, Samantha M (Plaintiff) 

I think this person is listed somwhere with amanda
Name:   Lawless, Samantha M  Year of birth:  1966   
City:  Boise  State:  ID   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »

Name:   Lawless, Amanda Marie   Year of birth:  1978   

he is listed as a JR on here.

Case History
Nez Perce 
1  Cases Found. 
Amanda Marie Lawless vs. Richard Ray Lawless Jr 
Case: CV-2005-0001960  Magistrate   Filed:  09/06/2005  Subtype:  Domestic Relations   Judge:  Michael Griffin   Status:  Closed  11/03/2005 
  Defendants: Lawless, Richard Ray Jr   
  Plaintiffs: Lawless, Amanda Marie   
Disposition:  Date  Judgment Type  Disposition Date  Disposition Type  Parties  In Favor Of 
  11/03/2005  Divorce    Lawless, Richard Ray Jr (Defendant), Lawless, Amanda Marie (Plaintiff)  Unknown   

09/06/2005  New Case Filed-Domestic Relations 
  09/06/2005  Filing: F1 - Divorce/Legal Separation Paid by: Jones, Brower & Callery Receipt number: 0264604 Dated: 09/06/2005 Amount: $123.00 (Check) 
  09/06/2005  Plaintiff: Lawless, Amanda Marie Attorney Retained Robert L Brower 
  09/08/2005  Acceptance Of Service - 9/8/2005 
  10/13/2005  Completion - Focus on Children - Plaintiff 
  10/13/2005  Completion - Focus on Children - Defendant 
  11/02/2005  Affidavit For Default 
  11/02/2005  Child Support Order Transmittal Form 
  11/02/2005  Child Support Work Sheet 
  11/02/2005  Affidavit Verifying Income 
  11/02/2005  Affidavit Of Non-military Service 
  11/02/2005  Hearing Scheduled (Default Divorce 11/03/2005 01:00 PM) 
  11/03/2005  Hearing result for Default Divorce held on 11/03/2005 01:00 PM: Hearing Held 
  11/03/2005  Order For Default 
  11/03/2005  Decree of divorce 
  11/03/2005  Disposition With Hearing 
  11/03/2005  Final Judgement, Order Or Decree Entered 
  11/03/2005  Case Status Changed: Closed 
  11/03/2005  Civil Disposition entered for: Lawless, Richard Ray Jr, Defendant; Lawless, Amanda Marie, Plaintiff. order date: 11/3/2005 
  10/09/2008  Miscellaneous Payment: For Making Copy Of Any File Or Record By The Clerk, Per Page Paid by: Lawless, Amanda Marie Receipt number: 0322810 Dated: 10/9/2008 Amount: $11.00 (Check) 

Beneficial Mortgage Company Of Idaho vs. Richard R. Lawless, etal. 
Case: CV-2007-0000517  District   Filed:  02/28/2007  Subtype:  Other Claims   Judge:  Darren B. Simpson   Status:  Closed  10/26/2007 
  Defendants: Jeanblanc, Amanda M.  Lawless, Richard R.   
  Plaintiffs: Beneficial Mortgage Company Of Idaho   
Disposition:  Date  Judgment Type  Disposition Date  Disposition Type  Parties  In Favor Of 
  04/09/2007  Money Jdgmt Default    Lawless, Richard R. (Defendant), Beneficial Mortgage Company Of Idaho (Plaintiff)  Unknown 
  Comment: $16709.82 
  10/26/2007  Dismissal W/out Prej  10/26/2007  Dismissal W/out Prej  Jeanblanc, Amanda M. (Defendant), Beneficial Mortgage Company Of Idaho (Plaintiff)  Unknown 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2009, 09:26:05 PM »

Name:   Lawless, Lori  Year of birth:     
City:  Fairbanks  State:  AK   

Latah 
1  Cases Found. 
Dana L Gutshall, etal. vs. Ira Monroe Lawless, etal. 
Case: CV-2005-0000882  Magistrate   Filed:  09/29/2005  Subtype:  Small Claims   Judge:  William C. Hamlett   Status:  Closed  01/05/2006 
  Defendants: Lawless, Ira Monroe  Lawless, Lori   
  Plaintiffs: Gutshall, Dana L  Gutshall, Patricia Lurae   

Name:   Lawless, Ira Monroe  Year of birth:  1972   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2009, 09:29:52 PM »

Name:   Lawless, Lisa  Year of birth:  1961   
City:  Driggs  State:  ID 

divorce
Defendants: Lawless, John Francis Jr   
  Plaintiffs: Lawless, Lisa Kay   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2009, 09:33:45 PM »

Name:   Lawless, James And Linda  Year of birth:     
City:  Mccall  State:  ID   

Defendants: Lawless, James  Lawless, Lynne A.   
  Plaintiffs: Collection Bureau,, Inc.   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2009, 09:38:08 PM »

Wanda Payton, etal. vs. Richard Lawless, etal. 
Case: CV-1997-0001167  District   Filed:  06/30/1997  Subtype:  Personal Injury   Judge:  District Clerk   Status:  Closed  03/24/1998 
  Defendants: Doe, John  Lawless, Richard  Thell, Lois J.   
  Plaintiffs: Patyon, Jon  Payton, Wanda   
  06/30/1997  Transfer In (from Idaho Court Or County)   
  06/30/1997  Order Granting Change Of Venue, Pay To New County 
  06/30/1997  Complaint Filed 
  06/30/1997  Notice Of Appearance 
  06/30/1997  Notice Of Service Of Discovery- Plf 
  06/30/1997  Certificate Of Readiness For Trial 
  06/30/1997  Request For Trial Setting 
  06/30/1997  Notice Of Hearing For 1-14-97 At 10:30 Am 
  06/30/1997  Response To Request For Trial Setting 
  06/30/1997  Order For Final Pretrial 11-18-97 At 10:30 Am 
  06/30/1997  Jury Trial Scheduled For 12-1-97 At 9:30 Am 
  06/30/1997  Motion To Change Of Venue 
  06/30/1997  Affidavit In Support Of Motion 
  06/30/1997  Memorandum In Support Of Mtn To Change Venue 
  06/30/1997  Notice Of Hearing 5-27-97 At 2:00 Pm 
  06/30/1997  Memorandum In Opposition To Mtn Change Venue 
  06/30/1997  Amended Notice Of Hearing 6-3-97 At 10:30 Am, 
  06/30/1997  Affidavit Of Wanda Payton In Opposition To Mt 
  06/30/1997  Order To Change Venue 
  07/01/1997  Order Assigning Judge 
  07/17/1997  Amended Complaint Filed 
  08/08/1997  Order Setting Telephonic Scheduling Conferenc 
  08/08/1997  Hearing Scheduled - Tele Scheduling (09/09/1997) Ida Rudolph Leggett 
  09/09/1997  Hearing Held - Tele Scheduling 
  09/10/1997  Notice Taking Oral Examination-def 
  09/12/1997  Scheduling Order, Notice Of Trial Setting 
  09/12/1997  And Initial Pretrial Order 
  09/12/1997  Jury Trial Scheduled - (04/13/1998) Ida Rudolph Leggett 
  09/16/1997  Answer To Amended Complaint & Demand Jury Tri 
  09/16/1997  Notice Of Service-defendant 
  09/18/1997  Notice Intent To Take Deposition Upon Oral 
  09/18/1997  Examination-plf 
  10/02/1997  Notice Of Service-defendant 
  12/01/1997  Notice Of Service-plaintiff 
  12/03/1997  Notice Of Service-defendant 
  01/28/1998  Notice Of Service-plaintiff 
  02/09/1998  Notice Of Service-defendant 
  02/11/1998  Notice Taking Deposition-def 
  02/17/1998  Notice Taking Video Deposition Dr. Brandford 
  02/18/1998  Offer Of Settlement 
  02/27/1998  Notice Of Service-plaintiff 
  03/05/1998  Amended Notice Taking Video Deposition-plf 
  03/19/1998  Stipulation Dismiss With Prejudice 
  03/24/1998  Hearing Vacated - Jury Trial 
  03/24/1998  Order To Dismiss With Prejudice 
  03/24/1998  Disposition Without Trial Or Hearing 
  03/24/1998  Final Judgement, Order Or Decree Entered 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2009, 03:11:38 PM »

Case History
Nez Perce 
1  Cases Found. 
Case: CV-2005-0001960  Magistrate   Filed:  09/06/2005  Subtype:  Domestic Relations   Judge:  Michael Griffin   Status:  Closed  11/03/2005 
  11/03/2005  Divorce    Lawless, Richard Ray Jr (Defendant), Lawless, Amanda Marie (Plaintiff)  Unknown   

09/06/2005  Filing: F1 - Divorce/Legal Separation Paid by: Jones, Brower & Callery Receipt number: 0264604 Dated: 09/06/2005 Amount: $123.00 (Check) 
  11/03/2005  Hearing result for Default Divorce held on 11/03/2005 01:00 PM: Hearing Held 
  11/03/2005  Civil Disposition entered for: Lawless, Richard Ray Jr, Defendant; Lawless, Amanda Marie, Plaintiff. order date: 11/3/2005 
  10/09/2008  Miscellaneous Payment: For Making Copy Of Any File Or Record By The Clerk, Per Page Paid by: Lawless, Amanda Marie Receipt number: 0322810 Dated: 10/9/2008 Amount: $11.00 (Check) 

Case: CV-2007-0000517  District   Filed:  02/28/2007  Subtype:  Other Claims   Judge:  Darren B. Simpson   Status:  Closed  10/26/2007 
  04/09/2007  Money Jdgmt Default    Lawless, Richard R. (Defendant), Beneficial Mortgage Company Of Idaho (Plaintiff)  Unknown 
  10/26/2007  Dismissal W/out Prej  10/26/2007  Dismissal W/out Prej  Jeanblanc, Amanda M. (Defendant), Beneficial Mortgage Company Of Idaho (Plaintiff)  Unknown 

I am looking for Amanda M Lawless
Address: 394 Broadway, Bangor, Maine 04401-0201 (1993)
[200 Hancock St, Bangor, Maine 04401-1001 (1992)]
[407 Howard St, Bangor, Maine 04401]

she is most likely also
JEANBLANC, AMANDA MARIE (30)

she will be with
LAWLESS, RENEE M (Age 36)

I believe she is married
Name: Richard Lawless
Spouse: Amanda
Address: 1132 Bryden Ave
City: Lewiston
State: Idaho
Zip Code: 83501-5351
Phone Number: 208-743-3034
Residence Years: 1998 1999 2000 2001

this is richard ray lawless aug 15, 1948

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2009, 03:13:15 PM »

Case History
Nez Perce 
1  Cases Found. 

Name:  Lawless, Richard Ray Jr   Year of birth:  1971     
Case History
Nez Perce 
1  Cases Found. 
State of Idaho vs. Richard Ray Lawless Jr 
No hearings scheduled 
Case:  CR-2008-0004123   Magistrate   Judge:  Court Clerk   Amount due:  $0.00  Closed pending clerk action 
  05/27/2008  I49-1232 Insurance-fail To Provide Proof Of Insurance
Arresting Officer:  Gobbi, David A, LPD  112739  Finding: Dismissed By Court
Fines/fees: $0.00

05/27/2008  I49-673 Safety Restraint-fail To Use
Arresting Officer:  Gobbi, David A, LPD  112739  Finding: Guilty
Fines/fees: $10.00

05/28/2008  New Case Filed-Infraction 
  05/28/2008  Prosecutor Assigned Jamie C. Shropshire 
  05/28/2008  Criminal Complaint 
  05/28/2008  Hearing Scheduled (Arraignment 06/11/2008 04:00 PM) 
  06/04/2008  Dismissal During/after Trial Or Hearing (I49-1232 Insurance-fail To Provide Proof Of Insurance) 
  06/04/2008  Dismissed Before Trial Or Hearing 
  06/04/2008  Guilty Plea Or Admission Of Guilt (I49-673 Safety Restraint-fail To Use) 
  06/04/2008  Change Plea To Guilty Before H/t 
  06/04/2008  Case Status Changed: closed pending clerk action 
  06/04/2008  Hearing result for Arraignment held on 06/11/2008 04:00 PM: Hearing Vacated

I am looking for Amanda M Lawless

she is most likely also

she will be with

I believe she is married

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2009, 04:41:01 PM »

From Sister
"I wanted to also mention that I found a geneology on some Lawless's that was submitted by a Fitgerald. I didn't copy the info because I didn't think it was related to the ones we are searching for and I didn't want to clutter the thread or all my notes.

Also if New Bedford is in Mass. then that is the same place where I found Deacon Timothy Lawless the other day...???????"

I remember the Fitzgeralds too, Sister!
I'll try to pull them up and look for anything else I can possibly find on her:

From Sister:
Amanda M Lawless

she is most likely also

she will be with

I believe she is married

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2009, 04:49:36 PM »

This is from an article in the Mercury News when the Clover Road church sign was vandalized -- could this be a mistake or new insight?
Tracy

VANDALS HIT SUSPECT'S CHURCH: Vandals knocked down the front sign of the Clover Road Baptist Church on Saturday in what church members are viewing as a hate crime.

A threatening message was also left on the church's answering machine. Although this was the first time the church had been vandalized, according to Pastor DeWayne Harris, this was not the first threatening call.

Court proceedings began last week against Melissa Huckaby in the killing of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu. Church members fear the church where Huckaby's grandfather, Lane Lawless, is the pastor will be the target of more harassment.

"The whole church is being blamed for what one person has been accused of doing," said Harris, Lawless' brother and Huckaby's great uncle. "Their aggression against Melissa's family isn't helping anybody."

San Joaquin sheriff's deputies were called to the scene to note the vandalism and make a recording of the threatening message. Harris said he hopes to stop more acts against the church before they escalate.

— Doug Jastrow

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »

This is from an article in the Mercury News when the Clover Road church sign was vandalized -- could this be a mistake or new insight?
Tracy

VANDALS HIT SUSPECT'S CHURCH: Vandals knocked down the front sign of the Clover Road Baptist Church on Saturday in what church members are viewing as a hate crime.

A threatening message was also left on the church's answering machine. Although this was the first time the church had been vandalized, according to Pastor DeWayne Harris, this was not the first threatening call.

Court proceedings began last week against Melissa Huckaby in the killing of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu. Church members fear the church where Huckaby's grandfather, Lane Lawless, is the pastor will be the target of more harassment.

"The whole church is being blamed for what one person has been accused of doing," said Harris, Lawless' brother and Huckaby's great uncle. "Their aggression against Melissa's family isn't helping anybody."

San Joaquin sheriff's deputies were called to the scene to note the vandalism and make a recording of the threatening message. Harris said he hopes to stop more acts against the church before they escalate.

— Doug Jastrow

I think that MH's Great Uncle would be Dewayne Harris because he is Connie's brother.  So, Connie being MH's grandmother , that would make pastor Dwayne her Great Uncle, I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.