May 28, 2024, 01:23:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342815 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1120 on: June 17, 2009, 12:10:55 PM »

IF Cindy was so concerned about Caylee, why, when she went to Tony's didn't she even say Get Caylee's things ? It was get your things ( to Casey ) and no one in that apartment even knew there was any issue regarding Caylee's whereabouts. Cindy was there long enought to dis Casey to Tony, but failed to mention where the kiddo was ?  This was after the car was picked up. Where did Cindy think Caylee was ? With the Nanny ? While Casey was sitting around at TonE's. In the car back to Hopespring, what was the topic of conversation  ?
A normal person would have been running through the apt looking for Caylee. That is what sealed the deal for me, that they knew Caylee was dead.

I posted a long time ago when I came to this forum that if it were my child missing and my mom came to look for me, her first thing would have been to look for my son...call his name or tear that apt apart looking for him.  I feel from the beginning that Cindy knew because she didn't act like a grandmother would to me if a child is missing.
That would have been what I would have done, ripped the place apart. But, I would never have let 31 days go by without tracking my daughter down, one way or another, I would have.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: June 17, 2009, 12:12:35 PM »

N2WISHN  you are right what is the whole family hiding? I believe very strongly that the father of Caylee is important to this case. I believe that is part of what the Anthonys are hiding.

They are defiantly hiding things - all of them.  I am sure that is why Lee's lawyer spouted off that he may be charged back in Jan.  However I also believe that Cindy was so fixated in creating the perfect story book family and life that she was purposefully oblivious to anything that did not fit into her plan. For a control freak if you can not control it you ignore it so that it does not exist.   If you can not ignore it then you destroy it.  That is what I have seen with control freaks in our family.  Anger is their one emotion, and if anger does not work then they ignore really well.  How else can you explain a nurse not noticing her own daughter being pregnant and denying it?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: June 17, 2009, 12:16:38 PM »

N2WISHN  you are right what is the whole family hiding? I believe very strongly that the father of Caylee is important to this case. I believe that is part of what the Anthonys are hiding.

I agree that Caylee's father is an important piece in all this. George would be the perfect suspect but then that may be too simple. There has got to be a reason that KC didn't name a father on the Birth Certificate and also try to get some type of support or state aid for having an illegitimate child.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: June 17, 2009, 12:17:37 PM »

I was thinking about the autopsy and Conway's objection to its' release.  What if the clothes (either on or off the REMAINS, George,) were identical to the ones that George was so specific about in his interviews? Could this indicate that he was the last one who saw Caylee, but that she was already dead?  I have never been able to swallow that he would remember everything that she wore that last day--but if he saw her in the trunk, I'm sure that would be imprinted on his retinas forever.  Does this make sense? There's something happening with George, I think, I just don't know what it is.

It is not out of the realm of possibility that George became aware of what Casey did but my gut leans towards he did not see Caylee and Casey leaving the house together on the 16th, Casey's cell records do not jive with his account.   George's description of what Caylee was wearing may or may not be firsthand knowledge of what he saw as a live sighting on the 16th.  I truly believe Casey is solely responsible for the murder of Caylee but with this family I am cognizant of the fact that they may have known even before the world knew a little girl was not reported "missing" by her mother for 31 days & came to learn she was never "missing" but murdered.   One thing is for certain despite the Anthonys protesting otherwise, if they didnt know during those 31 days they certainly knew when they picked up Casey's car.

... and more likely than not, someone or someones  were counting on that car being stolen from Amscot.  Having it turn up at a towyard surely must have been an unexpected stressor ...

I do not believe George or Cindy saw them on the 16th at all.  For three very good reasons:

1. The description of what she was wearing is strictly George parrotting back what Casey had already told LE Caylee was wearing.  It matches Casey's descrition to a T.

2.  George said Caylee was carrying a white back pack with a monkey design.  Later when LE questioned Cindy separately she swore the backpack she gave them was from the car when they got it at Amscot.  It was a dark Dora backpack.

3.  George is questioned separately on the same day and says the backpack Cindy gave LE is the same one that Caylee was last seen with..it was the dark Dora backpack...yet he again describes it as white...............the dude is lying.  He and Cindy hadn't gotten their storys straight yet..but he and Casey had.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: June 17, 2009, 12:18:03 PM »

IF Cindy was so concerned about Caylee, why, when she went to Tony's didn't she even say Get Caylee's things ? It was get your things ( to Casey ) and no one in that apartment even knew there was any issue regarding Caylee's whereabouts. Cindy was there long enought to dis Casey to Tony, but failed to mention where the kiddo was ?  This was after the car was picked up. Where did Cindy think Caylee was ? With the Nanny ? While Casey was sitting around at TonE's. In the car back to Hopespring, what was the topic of conversation  ?
A normal person would have been running through the apt looking for Caylee. That is what sealed the deal for me, that they knew Caylee was dead.

I posted a long time ago when I came to this forum that if it were my child missing and my mom came to look for me, her first thing would have been to look for my son...call his name or tear that apt apart looking for him.  I feel from the beginning that Cindy knew because she didn't act like a grandmother would to me if a child is missing.
That would have been what I would have done, ripped the place apart. But, I would never have let 31 days go by without tracking my daughter down, one way or another, I would have.

If my child were missing and my mom saw I was not bleeding or otherwise hurt she would bull doze me to find her grandchildren.  There is no doubt, as I am an adult and can look after myself and she would be moving mountains to find her grand babies until she found each of them. 

No Rose I also wanted to add that I cherish you being here and your kindness to all.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: June 17, 2009, 12:19:32 PM »

Since a lot of my statements I made yesterday were in Steel's post, for a moment I thought it was a family member of mine, who was calling me out on my not politically correct ways.    I continue to wish the Anthonys success in their stellar quest for justice for their granddaughter. They have been nothing but truthful, decent, grieving grandparents who want only the best for Caylee. I am so proud of them for not making blood money off the murder of Caylee. I am sure they will continue down this path for justice.  I hope this makes up for some of my comments from yesterday. 
Biggest laugh I've had all day! (At first glance, I thought you were serious  Monkey Devil!)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: June 17, 2009, 12:20:16 PM »

Factor in also when there was going to be a private meeting, Casey picked George. Now why would she do that, when she couldn't stand the man?
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1127 on: June 17, 2009, 12:20:27 PM »

I was thinking about the autopsy and Conway's objection to its' release.  What if the clothes (either on or off the REMAINS, George,) were identical to the ones that George was so specific about in his interviews? Could this indicate that he was the last one who saw Caylee, but that she was already dead?  I have never been able to swallow that he would remember everything that she wore that last day--but if he saw her in the trunk, I'm sure that would be imprinted on his retinas forever.  Does this make sense? There's something happening with George, I think, I just don't know what it is.
or if the clothes found were nothing like what George described then it would just cement what we all already know that he did not see Caylee the morning of the 16th...

Unless I walk over to my laundry basket and look I can't remember what I was wearing yesterday....  George remembering in detail a month later, what she wore has always stuck out as extremely odd. Unless it was a special occasion what would make you remember.

I find it extremely odd too...my police officer husband (26 years) couldn't describe what I'm wearing if I went missing today...I do not think he would even know my correct weight ...he always thinks it is lower.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: June 17, 2009, 12:22:44 PM »

Thank-you Northern Rose, I appreciate that very much, and you know how I appreciate all the articles you post on so many forums. I just responded to one of your articles on Tori's thread, oh I hope that little one gets justice also  an angelic monkey
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: June 17, 2009, 12:24:04 PM »

Factor in also when there was going to be a private meeting, Casey picked George. Now why would she do that, when she couldn't stand the man?

Well, like LE told George, he's a man that knows a lot about a lot of things. LE has got to be on to him and his web of stories.........
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1130 on: June 17, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: June 17, 2009, 12:27:23 PM »

CC thanks for that picture, I wonder who the girl in black is?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: June 17, 2009, 12:28:43 PM »

George's recollection has stunk from day one.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1133 on: June 17, 2009, 12:30:32 PM »

JSM for you

Thanks Northern, that was sweet still lurking though. I'm at work

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1134 on: June 17, 2009, 12:30:53 PM »

CC thanks for that picture, I wonder who the girl in black is?

My future ex-wife.     

Do No Evil 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1135 on: June 17, 2009, 12:31:39 PM »

Tevye -   I understand where you are coming from, but one can have a bad day without attacking others.   All he had to do is step away from the keyboard.   just sayin...
Oh, that's quite true! In fact, most of us ladies here would have done just that (I'm a pro at it by now!). But, he didn't. (and some of the stuff, especially about The Evil Mistress of Doom's necklaces had me laughing for the first time in days! You guys were GOOOOOD yesterday!)

I was a member of another forum where a member did the same exact thing - copied and pasted a bunch of people's comments, as he ridiculed the posters.   A lot of members left that forum after that, or quit posting.   I hope the same thing doesn't happen in this case.

The very least Steel could do is apologize.    But quite frankly, after last night, I could care less if he ever posted again or not.  JMO
Naaaaa,never happen.
ScaredMonkey's has been here for years,I have been here in lurk mode and then as a poster since Natalee disappeared.ScaredMonkey's is here for a reason and a damn good reason.Nothing will cause me to stop reading and posting here.....not even the age old excuse whenever a male has a temper tatrum(ahhh,it's ok,boys will be boys and men will be men)....nope,that's just a stupid excuse to help cover the very obvious short comings of someone who is supposed to be a man.I'm not buying that but it doesn't really matter.That is not what I'm here for.I'm here for the same reasons SacredMonkeys are here.
   an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1136 on: June 17, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »

Do No Evil 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: June 17, 2009, 12:33:56 PM »

Georgie was the weakest link. Casey already knew she had Cindy and Lee behind her but she knew that George's testimony would be damaging, im sure she was going to manipulate him into something or to redirect his memory as being different from what he had already said, i mean it worked with Cindy and Lee, why not try George
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1138 on: June 17, 2009, 12:34:40 PM »

Since a lot of my statements I made yesterday were in Steel's post, for a moment I thought it was a family member of mine, who was calling me out on my not politically correct ways.    I continue to wish the Anthonys success in their stellar quest for justice for their granddaughter. They have been nothing but truthful, decent, grieving grandparents who want only the best for Caylee. I am so proud of them for not making blood money off the murder of Caylee. I am sure they will continue down this path for justice.  I hope this makes up for some of my comments from yesterday. 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: June 17, 2009, 12:36:53 PM »

Georgie was the weakest link. Casey already knew she had Cindy and Lee behind her but she knew that George's testimony would be damaging, im sure she was going to manipulate him into something or to redirect his memory as being different from what he had already said, i mean it worked with Cindy and Lee, why not try George
That could be. I still wonder if George saw Caylee in the trunk that day that he wanted that wheel thing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.