May 28, 2024, 03:20:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342821 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1300 on: June 17, 2009, 04:19:05 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case Exclusive: Cindy Anthonys Scathing Message to Tim Miller

Thanks, I know from early on Blink and other people on WS did a lot of research on this topic. I will be looking forward to hearing more. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: June 17, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gjb-Qv1SnmE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gjb-Qv1SnmE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

SEEME:   Thank you -- that is just beautiful.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: June 17, 2009, 04:20:45 PM »

It does not matter to me if that video is not released. Big deal, so she doubles over cause she knows she's gonna fry now...they have the body What was most interesting out of that whole deal was the guard saying she REQUESTED to watch the TV. That certainly puts Bozos assertation that " she was brought in to watch the TV" in a whole different light! Nice spin Bozo

Well, yes when that came to Judge Strickland's attention I'm sure that came into consideration that the "misconduct" was being misrepresented as egregious.  Obviously he is all to aware that he knows the defense is trying to create smoke & mirrors & it truly does take their witch hunt of matters after the fact of the crime their client is accused of to a crawl.

Will this now stop the depos of the additional 5 employees?  I was surprised that he is not deposing the cable TV guy as well as the the manufacturer of the chair that she was sitting on.  JB seems to have myopic vision around this.

Baez is fiddling while his Rome burns in my opinion. He is attempting to appear to be in charge but his lack of focus is so obvious.
Love the way you think.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: June 17, 2009, 04:20:50 PM »

You might be right, that she had the baby for G & C. That would explain G & C
being in the delivery room. G cutting the cord and C holding the baby first.There
would be no way my father would be in the room. Unless he was the father????

I have always said my personal belief was George was the father or someone from his family. The delivery room was just part of he reason, but I have kids and although you lose your modesty after a few about who is going to be in the room during the actual birth, I have NEVER known anyone whose father was in the room.

Mother yes, sisters yes, friends yes, even children but NEVER in my life have I heard of a woman's father being there for the actual birth and cutting the cord is the father of the baby's job.

I wondered why they waited until after the birth to have Jesse and the Grunds come to the hospital.  At that time Jesse was thinking he might be the father..no DNA testing had been done prior to the birth.  I find it very odd that a daughter would want her Dad in the delivery room and want him to cut the cord...if she had a finance who she was claiming was the father.
That is very confusing, unless Cindy demanded that Jesse not be in the room.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: June 17, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »

Probably already posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-news-061709,0,7936902.story

Casey Anthony jail video will not be released
The video showed Casey Anthony's reaction after she learned a child's remains were found near her home
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:55 AM EDT, June 17, 2009

The public will not see the video of Casey Anthony the day she learned a child's remains were found less than a mile from her home.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ordered today that the video taken at the Orange County Jail on Dec. 11 be sealed.

"While the court is loathe to shield any public record, an argument can certainly be made that the contents of the video are highly inflammatory," Strickland wrote in his three-page order.

In making his decision, he watched the video and applied a legal three-part test, which included whether the video could impact a potential jury pool.

"Given the nature and scope of the pretrial publicity, it is not unreasonable to assume that many persons in the potential jury pool might view this video and develop a 'hardened' attitude in reference to the defendant's guilt," he wrote.

(snipped)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: June 17, 2009, 04:24:06 PM »

You might be right, that she had the baby for G & C. That would explain G & C
being in the delivery room. G cutting the cord and C holding the baby first.There
would be no way my father would be in the room. Unless he was the father????

I have always said my personal belief was George was the father or someone from his family. The delivery room was just part of he reason, but I have kids and although you lose your modesty after a few about who is going to be in the room during the actual birth, I have NEVER known anyone whose father was in the room.

Mother yes, sisters yes, friends yes, even children but NEVER in my life have I heard of a woman's father being there for the actual birth and cutting the cord is the father of the baby's job.

It was not a C section, right? I don't believe George is the father, however, I had to weigh in on this. That is beyond bizarre. My Daddy would not even look at my ultrasound videos hes so squeemish about that. Eew.
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: June 17, 2009, 04:26:50 PM »

Magic Eyes I agree with your last post. Since I was quoted many times, and put in a bad light, to bad many of my posts that I felt were half way decent, were completely ignored not only on this thread, but the other threads I frequent as well. Oh well, won't be the first time being criticized and it won't be the last. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: June 17, 2009, 04:26:57 PM »

good morning!!

found this pic from the memorial yesterday on  http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/17/caylee.anthony.vigil/

Oh my .. that is gorgeous.

Thanks for posting this, ckrdpast. Inspired me to make this:

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: June 17, 2009, 04:31:44 PM »

It does not matter to me if that video is not released. Big deal, so she doubles over cause she knows she's gonna fry now...they have the body What was most interesting out of that whole deal was the guard saying she REQUESTED to watch the TV. That certainly puts Bozos assertation that " she was brought in to watch the TV" in a whole different light! Nice spin Bozo

Well, yes when that came to Judge Strickland's attention I'm sure that came into consideration that the "misconduct" was being misrepresented as egregious.  Obviously he is all to aware that he knows the defense is trying to create smoke & mirrors & it truly does take their witch hunt of matters after the fact of the crime their client is accused of to a crawl.

Will this now stop the depos of the additional 5 employees?  I was surprised that he is not deposing the cable TV guy as well as the the manufacturer of the chair that she was sitting on.  JB seems to have myopic vision around this.

It wont necessarily stop depositions or the defense trying to still make issue of misconduct at a later date (trial) but what it does do is put a huge monkey wrench in its train derailing the real point why we are in court to begin with, an upcoming felony murder trial.   I will bet it will further be derailed because the State will decide not to use it as evidence because they do not need it as part of their case (they have plenty).  It is getting squashed like the pesty bug it is.

I am not arguing or disputing your view on this. You have actual just made my gray matter jump and spark.  If the SA does not use the video then all these depos and re-depos of the employees are a waste. Am I the only one that recalls LKB and JB standing in front of the judge asking if the state would pay the $1000 it takes to depo someone, or whether the SA office would go get the evidence for them as it costs so much and they are on a tight budget?  WTH is he doing if he knows that all this time the defense is spending on the jail employees could very well never be used?  Is he trying to refocus the trial from the murder of a child to her rights were breached therefore there should be no trial and forget about the rest of the evidence?

Excellent Question No Rose. Your right. You cant eat some of the fruit from the partially poisonous tree. If Baez uses ANY witness testimony that is depicted in that tape, you bet your azz it comes in. Unless he was just planning to depose these people to the point of madness for no reason, this tape, which I do NOT believe will come in, comes in with one syllable uttered about it in his defense. I truly wonder if that has occurred to him at all.
B
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: June 17, 2009, 04:34:54 PM »

When back and listened to GeorgeduhJungle man's interview with the FBI.  Wow, does he have brain infarcts or what . . . now claims never any money missing by momster, now claims smell in car pizza w/maggots ("hope it's not my daughter or my granddaughter"), now claims thought she was working, etc. etc.
 puker

Sister for an even bigger eye opener you need to read GA. CA and Lee's transcripts with LE..then the FBI .....LE came to the conclusion very early the A's were not being honest with them...and that is even written at the bottom of one of the transcripts.   

Now compare those to what they say in the depos with Morgan, then what they say on TV...each version is different..the most damning though, the early ones comparing what they say to FBI to what they say to LE.....they couldn't keep the storys straight from day one.   That is why they felt they needed immunity..and well other things..that I am sure Blink may approach in her series.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1310 on: June 17, 2009, 04:34:54 PM »

Casually~  I can start and thread and you post them there just like you do here.  Pllleeeeeaseeee?  With a nanner on top?

I'll try, only if I can punch Fanny when she gets out of control.
    Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: June 17, 2009, 04:37:40 PM »

Who could leave that sweet little child in a swamp wrapped in a Winnie the Poo Blanket inside of two plastic bags inside of a laundry bag with duct tape wrapped around her mouth with a heart sticker on it???? And who could even defend the person that did that??!!!! And who could blame any of us for being mad, and joking to keep from crying??? Who could not get emotional on the memorial of her death??!! And who could criticize us for feeling the way we did yesterday??!! These same people that were criticized were also the same people that posted poem, prayers, pictures, videos and leaned on each other because that was all we could do. We could do no more than to try to get through the day!! I could say more to the defender of Steel. But I will bite my tongue and say no more!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1312 on: June 17, 2009, 04:43:46 PM »

Who could leave that sweet little child in a swamp wrapped in a Winnie the Poo Blanket inside of two plastic bags inside of a laundry bag with duct tape wrapped around her mouth with a heart sticker on it???? And who could even defend the person that did that??!!!! And who could blame any of us for being mad, and joking to keep from crying??? Who could not get emotional on the memorial of her death??!! And who could criticize us for feeling the way we did yesterday??!! These same people that were criticized were also the same people that posted poem, prayers, pictures, videos and leaned on each other because that was all we could do. We could do no more than to try to get through the day!! I could say more to the defender of Steel. But I will bite my tongue and say no more!!!   

I totally agree Fanny and if I bite my tongue any harder I'm gonna need stitches.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: June 17, 2009, 04:46:18 PM »

good morning!!

found this pic from the memorial yesterday on  http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/17/caylee.anthony.vigil/

Oh my .. that is gorgeous.

Thanks for posting this, ckrdpast. Inspired me to make this:

Thank you Brandi.  That is just beautiful.  I always love your work.   an angelic monkey

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: June 17, 2009, 04:49:20 PM »

Thanks Fanny.   
I was by no means defending Steel in my post.    At work when I read SM,  I can not see some quote stacks.  I haven't even read Steel's... Not sure I want to. The Monkeys are great.  Period. 

Well,  its quiting time, heading home.  Have a great evening everyone.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: June 17, 2009, 04:53:08 PM »

Thanks Fanny.   
I was by no means defending Steel in my post.    At work when I read SM,  I can not see some quote stacks.  I haven't even read Steel's... Not sure I want to. The Monkeys are great.  Period. 

Oh Monkey with Class. It was not you.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: June 17, 2009, 04:53:09 PM »

Can I kindly make a suggestion for consideration?    I'm thinking we had ample time last night & today to express our views over a monkey who felt it was his job to to be our moral compass with an approach that caused offensive & hurtful feelings to many fellow monkeys & this forum in general appearing as if he was above on a pedestal.  Enough time has gone by for a consideration of apology.  I suggest he spend time on the OS topix, other news or blogs because we are tame in comparison to our criticisms of people in this case or each other.  I personally take pride being a fellow monkey because a vast majority of us do not attack each other nor do we take our biting tongues, anger, frustration or humor for that matter to a level that would be considered very crude.  In fact I see the opposite, a measured amount of discretion so a line is not crossed that would be considered unacceptable amongst adults.  Every day what I see the most is compassion, kindness towards fellow man/woman, intelligence, passion, a much needed sense of humor & an advocacy collectively.

A few months ago our dear Dolce teased that I should take a special seat to the prosecution, SM quipped he wanted to be named the same & it took off with a few sidebar comments that stuck as I embraced humbly even the tongue-in-cheek solidarity as a compliment to being held in any respectful & high regard...yesterday he proved that he not only was not even close to being in the same league but was willing to cut his "partner" & many others to make himself look better...not admirable.    That being said a bit more long-winded than originally intended, maybe we should say we spent enough time giving it attention that obviously was being sought & move on.   The fastest & easiest way to mend hearts is to embrace in a warm friendly hug and take steps to begin to heal & prevail over life's simplest and more complicated adversities.    I harbor no ill feelings or ill will, but I'm not naive nor will I forget but it will be the last post I make regarding it because as I stated earlier this morning, personally Im ready to move on.

God bless our monkeys & a round of applause to each and every one of you for the contributions you make on this unique and wonderful forum of advocacy
an angelic monkey

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: June 17, 2009, 04:56:17 PM »

It wont necessarily stop depositions or the defense trying to still make issue of misconduct at a later date (trial) but what it does do is put a huge monkey wrench in its train derailing the real point why we are in court to begin with, an upcoming felony murder trial.   I will bet it will further be derailed because the State will decide not to use it as evidence because they do not need it as part of their case (they have plenty).  It is getting squashed like the pesty bug it is.

I am not arguing or disputing your view on this. You have actual just made my gray matter jump and spark.  If the SA does not use the video then all these depos and re-depos of the employees are a waste. Am I the only one that recalls LKB and JB standing in front of the judge asking if the state would pay the $1000 it takes to depo someone, or whether the SA office would go get the evidence for them as it costs so much and they are on a tight budget?  WTH is he doing if he knows that all this time the defense is spending on the jail employees could very well never be used?  Is he trying to refocus the trial from the murder of a child to her rights were breached therefore there should be no trial and forget about the rest of the evidence?

In a nutshell HE!! YES! Bozo has not looked for the "real" killer, nor has he spent time drumming up other scenarios that would rule KC out as the suspect.He has been to busy trying to find ways around actually DOING his job and I believe his inspiration is Jimmy Cochran , he is just looking for a Mark Fuhrman to get her off on techies. JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: June 17, 2009, 04:56:30 PM »

Thanks Fanny.   

You have a great evening also 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1319 on: June 17, 2009, 04:57:20 PM »

Probably already posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-news-061709,0,7936902.story

Casey Anthony jail video will not be released
The video showed Casey Anthony's reaction after she learned a child's remains were found near her home
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:55 AM EDT, June 17, 2009

The public will not see the video of Casey Anthony the day she learned a child's remains were found less than a mile from her home.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ordered today that the video taken at the Orange County Jail on Dec. 11 be sealed.

"While the court is loathe to shield any public record, an argument can certainly be made that the contents of the video are highly inflammatory," Strickland wrote in his three-page order.

In making his decision, he watched the video and applied a legal three-part test, which included whether the video could impact a potential jury pool.

"Given the nature and scope of the pretrial publicity, it is not unreasonable to assume that many persons in the potential jury pool might view this video and develop a 'hardened' attitude in reference to the defendant's guilt," he wrote.

(snipped)
Thanks Klaas
See,Stan the man's words right there tell me that this video is more,much more than just crazycasey wigging out and crying.After all that might make her look like she has a real heart.
No,this video has to be much more than that.Maybe casey ran into baez's arms,laughing and crying while he held on to her ever widening butt cheeks(just like the rumor that I read)......maybe that's not a rumor.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.