May 28, 2024, 09:36:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342848 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1340 on: June 17, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »

For "inflammatory' read something that will seal her fate when the public (or the Jury)  sees it.
I am a bit peeved that we don't get to see it today but I feel Judge Strickland would not want to see anything screw up the trial or the prospect that Casey will get death. Any mis- step at this stage could put the whole thing at risk.
I agree Western,but why wait so long to rule on this video?Didn't baez file a motion against this video back in February?
I cannot believe the judge just now watched that video.
All this time and motions and court hearings and more motions were wasted on that video when all the judge had to do was watch the video in February,rule on it then say"Next!"
I'm really confused about this.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: June 17, 2009, 05:25:19 PM »

In a nutshell HE!! YES! Bozo has not looked for the "real" killer, nor has he spent time drumming up other scenarios that would rule KC out as the suspect.He has been to busy trying to find ways around actually DOING his job and I believe his inspiration is Jimmy Cochran , he is just looking for a Mark Fuhrman to get her off on techies. JMO

Hey Leslie..a couple of postings back I remarked to Sister about the discrepancies in the A's dialogue with LE and FBI...don't ya know..Mark Fuhrman  figures in to that...one discrepancy they could not remember an exact date for was when the pool ladder was in the pool and side gate open..they just for the life of them couldn't come up with a date.  Mark Furman pays them a visit a few days later and asked do they know the date of that incident..without hesitation on their part..they tell him the exact date.  Mark of course passed that on to LE ....and that was a contribution to LE and FBI concluding the Ant family are bogus .....not completely honest or forth coming with LE.

They constantly re-think details and add them to later conversations so as to make it look better for them/Casey.
What normal people would call lying.

Everyone thinks of ways they coulda/shoulda done things differently..... but the Ants take it to a whole new level by publicizing their fantasies as truth
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1342 on: June 17, 2009, 05:26:16 PM »

Who could leave that sweet little child in a swamp wrapped in a Winnie the Poo Blanket inside of two plastic bags inside of a laundry bag with duct tape wrapped around her mouth with a heart sticker on it???? And who could even defend the person that did that??!!!! And who could blame any of us for being mad, and joking to keep from crying??? Who could not get emotional on the memorial of her death??!! And who could criticize us for feeling the way we did yesterday??!! These same people that were criticized were also the same people that posted poem, prayers, pictures, videos and leaned on each other because that was all we could do. We could do no more than to try to get through the day!! I could say more to the defender of Steel. But I will bite my tongue and say no more!!!   

Such a beautiful picture...Thank you Fanny.. an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: June 17, 2009, 05:26:32 PM »

In a nutshell HE!! YES! Bozo has not looked for the "real" killer, nor has he spent time drumming up other scenarios that would rule KC out as the suspect.He has been to busy trying to find ways around actually DOING his job and I believe his inspiration is Jimmy Cochran , he is just looking for a Mark Fuhrman to get her off on techies. JMO

Hey Leslie..a couple of postings back I remarked to Sister about the discrepancies in the A's dialogue with LE and FBI...don't ya know..Mark Fuhrman  figures in to that...one discrepancy they could not remember an exact date for was when the pool ladder was in the pool and side gate open..they just for the life of them couldn't come up with a date.  Mark Furman pays them a visit a few days later and asked do they know the date of that incident..without hesitation on their part..they tell him the exact date.  Mark of course passed that on to LE ....and that was a contribution to LE and FBI concluding the Ant family are bogus .....not completely honest or forth coming with LE.

Thats funny Gypsy because for the life of me I had a hard time remembering Marks name
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: June 17, 2009, 05:28:11 PM »

For "inflammatory' read something that will seal her fate when the public (or the Jury)  sees it.
I am a bit peeved that we don't get to see it today but I feel Judge Strickland would not want to see anything screw up the trial or the prospect that Casey will get death. Any mis- step at this stage could put the whole thing at risk.
I agree Western,but why wait so long to rule on this video?Didn't baez file a motion against this video back in February?
All this time and motions and court hearings and more motions were wasted on that video when all the judge had to do was watch the video in February,rule on it then say"Next!"

I'll say it again, "Things moooove slooooow in Floooorida." 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: June 17, 2009, 05:28:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19779304/detail.html   At the bottom of the article it says Judge Strickland will have a hearing this week about the autopsy report.

Thanks NoRose.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1346 on: June 17, 2009, 05:36:54 PM »

I'll say it again, "Things moooove slooooow in Floooorida." 
LOL.....I guess that's true then.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: June 17, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case Exclusive: Cindy Anthonys Scathing Message to Tim Miller

Thanks, I know from early on Blink and other people on WS did a lot of research on this topic. I will be looking forward to hearing more. 

Excellent article Blink...I am looking forward to more!!

OMG that woman is a piece of work, what she thinks shes mama soprano or something?   "The Anthony family" yea okay - well guess what she didnt win nor will she.   This is so typical of her, we heard a milder version of her trying to intimidate Sgt Allen in a phone message & several other examples.   This is how she expresses herself to someone dedicated to missing persons whom came with a team from out of state to help her and her family.    Should there be any question why people get outraged & express it, absoflippinlutely not!   Prayers for patience, all of this will get its just due down the road.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: June 17, 2009, 05:39:52 PM »

Can I kindly make a suggestion for consideration?    I'm thinking we had ample time last night & today to express our views over a monkey who felt it was his job to to be our moral compass with an approach that caused offensive & hurtful feelings to many fellow monkeys & this forum in general appearing as if he was above on a pedestal.  Enough time has gone by for a consideration of apology.  I suggest he spend time on the OS topix, other news or blogs because we are tame in comparison to our criticisms of people in this case or each other.  I personally take pride being a fellow monkey because a vast majority of us do not attack each other nor do we take our biting tongues, anger, frustration or humor for that matter to a level that would be considered very crude.  In fact I see the opposite, a measured amount of discretion so a line is not crossed that would be considered unacceptable amongst adults.  Every day what I see the most is compassion, kindness towards fellow man/woman, intelligence, passion, a much needed sense of humor & an advocacy collectively.

A few months ago our dear Dolce teased that I should take a special seat to the prosecution, SM quipped he wanted to be named the same & it took off with a few sidebar comments that stuck as I embraced humbly even the tongue-in-cheek solidarity as a compliment to being held in any respectful & high regard...yesterday he proved that he not only was not even close to being in the same league but was willing to cut his "partner" & many others to make himself look better...not admirable.    That being said a bit more long-winded than originally intended, maybe we should say we spent enough time giving it attention that obviously was being sought & move on.   The fastest & easiest way to mend hearts is to embrace in a warm friendly hug and take steps to begin to heal & prevail over life's simplest and more complicated adversities.    I harbor no ill feelings or ill will, but I'm not naive nor will I forget but it will be the last post I make regarding it because as I stated earlier this morning, personally Im ready to move on.

God bless our monkeys & a round of applause to each and every one of you for the contributions you make on this unique and wonderful forum of advocacy
an angelic monkey

Cappy, I pretty much agree with everything you said. However, as long as there are those that come to this thread to open old wounds, I don't think that most of us will sit back and say nothing. I am feeling pretty raw myself....JMO

I would like to weigh in on this.  I feel we are all here at the pleasure of Red and Klaas and all the mods who do a great job giving us a forum and setting a respectful example of appropriate behavior.  It really upsets me that some of my fellow Monkeys are sad today because of the words of one person.  To that I need to say this...I value each and every one of you.  You all bring perspective, experience, intelligence and grace to a topic that reaches us at our very core.  This is not a place to exploit others to gain self esteem...simple click on the red X and walk away.  I come to this page to gain knowledge, find a way to make sense out of the unthinkable, commiserate, and yes, to laugh.  I sincerely offer hugs to anyone feeling hurt and I don't want any of you to leave.  I love to "tune in" and read your heartfelt words, your thoughtful explanations, your perspectives.  I stand with each person who was called out in that regrettable post and I will defend you to the end.  I love my Monkey Friends and I greatly respect what Red and Scared Monkeys stands for.    an angelic monkey
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: June 17, 2009, 05:41:31 PM »

The video won't be released to the public, and at her trial I guess the fight will be on for this to NOT be shown to the jury. That is why they are making such a big deal, for the trial.
First her right to privacy was violated, then it was cruel and unusual for her to see the tv on Dec 11.
I guess the guards better be nice to Casey and fluff up her concrete pillow & leave the minty chocos on the pillow too.
It must be a hum dinger of a reaction if Stan is afraid of tainting the jury pool.
As for the Autopsy, it will come out at trial regardless if released now.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: June 17, 2009, 05:43:08 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case Exclusive: Cindy Anthonys Scathing Message to Tim Miller

Thank you Klaas and Blink!

Would you no like to take Spindy and bang her head against the wall a few times!!!! EVIL REEKS FROM THIS WOMAN!!!!! 

I'm with you Fannie.
I like the way some people tell it like it is.No sugar coating necessary. 
It's hammertime!

Thanks Klaas and Blink.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: June 17, 2009, 05:44:41 PM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: June 17, 2009, 05:45:24 PM »

PS and a little off topic.  Yesterday we were discussing angels surrounding the Memorial say nothing disruptive happened.  And that suceeded admirably.  So today I have switched my avi from the cigar ladies, whom I do love, to angels standing post surrounding the Monkeys and Caylee with their full force and love.
That is so sweet.  (Although I do love me some cigar ladies!)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: June 17, 2009, 05:46:46 PM »

The video won't be released to the public, and at her trial I guess the fight will be on for this to NOT be shown to the jury. That is why they are making such a big deal, for the trial.
First her right to privacy was violated, then it was cruel and unusual for her to see the tv on Dec 11.
I guess the guards better be nice to Casey and fluff up her concrete pillow & leave the minty chocos on the pillow too.
It must be a hum dinger of a reaction if Stan is afraid of tainting the jury pool.
As for the Autopsy, it will come out at trial regardless if released now.
Kat, I totally agree.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: June 17, 2009, 05:50:03 PM »

I'm going to take the evening off and go see "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" at a local theater.  I hope everyone has a wonderful night.  Although every time I leave, something weird happens.    Perhaps I should get a laptop?  At any rate, Monkey Hugs to al.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: June 17, 2009, 05:51:24 PM »

PS and a little off topic.  Yesterday we were discussing angels surrounding the Memorial say nothing disruptive happened.  And that suceeded admirably.  So today I have switched my avi from the cigar ladies, whom I do love, to angels standing post surrounding the Monkeys and Caylee with their full force and love.

Gypsy DD, I glad you posted this.  I've been wanting to tell you how beautiful your avi is, but didn't want to be off topic.

an angelic monkey

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: June 17, 2009, 05:52:18 PM »

Bye Monkalicious...I hope you have a great time! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: June 17, 2009, 05:55:07 PM »

I was just reading Judge Strickland's explanation of why the video should be sealed.
It says he applied a three part legal test to the contents.
First was - would the contents influence a Jury and cause them to have a 'hardened' attitude to Casey.
Well he obviously answered yes, and sealed it......
That speaks volumes, doesn't it!

Yes it does.   

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: June 17, 2009, 05:55:47 PM »

For "inflammatory' read something that will seal her fate when the public (or the Jury)  sees it.I am a bit peeved that we don't get to see it today but I feel Judge Strickland would not want to see anything screw up the trial or the prospect that Casey will get death. Any mis- step at this stage could put the whole thing at risk.

I agree.  I have a hunch that anger was one of the emotions displayed (maybe after Baez arrived).

Judge Strickland's 3 page order certainly led me to believe that video would be very damning to the defense.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: June 17, 2009, 05:56:33 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.