May 28, 2024, 03:39:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342823 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: June 17, 2009, 07:21:18 PM »

@ Karma and Big Girl Panties!!! 

Casey's going to need Buffalo Butt panties if she keeps gaining weight!   

Or borrow some clothes from one of her female attorneys!   

They better hurry up because the rate she's going she is going to outgrow even the attorney's clothes.! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: June 17, 2009, 07:22:08 PM »

I agree, there has to be more on that jail house video, then Casey doubling over, and hyperventilating, and calling out for meds 

yep, nothing about that is highly inflammatory

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: June 17, 2009, 07:22:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/19781948/index.html

Bill Sheaffer on Judge Strickland's ruling today.

thanks cece

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: June 17, 2009, 07:23:02 PM »

Back to lurking.

Stop It!!!!!!     an angelic monkey
Why do I keep getting punched with a hammer? First Sunny, now Fanny. 
JSM, I am a new monkey, and if I'm out of line, please tell me so.

I have been a guest here since January. So I feel like I kinda know the personalities of a lot of the regular posters here. I hope in time you will know my personality too. 

It saddens me whenever I see you stating that your questions or statements are stupid. That is so far from the truth. I find you are very smart Monkey, with a huge, loving heart. You offer very thought provoking conversation on these threads. It is only an unasked question that makes one stupid in my book. You are seeking knowledge, when is that ever considered being stupid? It isn't.

Be very proud of who you are, everyone here is proud of you.

I agree that Stan the Man is making sure that there is no room for a mistrial or appeals. I don't need to see the video because we know what her initial reaction was. That's good enough for me.   But I do have a question about the video...would it be used in the sentencing phase even if Baez does not mention this event during the trial?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: June 17, 2009, 07:23:21 PM »

PS and a little off topic.  Yesterday we were discussing angels surrounding the Memorial say nothing disruptive happened.  And that suceeded admirably.  So today I have switched my avi from the cigar ladies, whom I do love, to angels standing post surrounding the Monkeys and Caylee with their full force and love.

Gypsy DD, I glad you posted this.  I've been wanting to tell you how beautiful your avi is, but didn't want to be off topic.

an angelic monkey

TY CeCe.

You're welcome Gypsy.   an angelic monkey

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: June 17, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »

They better hurry up because the rate she's going she is going to outgrow even the attorney's clothes.! 

Oh my goodness ...  Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: June 17, 2009, 07:24:47 PM »

Back to lurking.

one more for good measure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: June 17, 2009, 07:25:00 PM »

Yeah!!!   

EEEWWWWWWWW...............

She'll soon be there!!!   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: June 17, 2009, 07:25:40 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: June 17, 2009, 07:27:22 PM »

I can do without seeing her theatrics, just hope they get the ball rolling....patience is not one of my better virtues.

Nor mine...the experts say it is going to be a year at least before the trial starts...I will either be white haired or bald by then

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: June 17, 2009, 07:27:23 PM »

You're welcome Sunny.  I think he usually nails it.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: June 17, 2009, 07:28:47 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

If Casey was already hearing it on her radio and asked to be taken to see the tv....I think the taped reactions were probably just a put on. She has shown no emotion before or after so why then...other than to know she was screwed that the body was found. JMOO

How about this one-
She took some cocaine,  had a seizure, killed the child without realizing it, was confused afterwards, then during the nights at Tony's house she started to have flashbacks and realized what she had done, but of course couldn't tell Cindy, so she stalled for 30 days trying to come up with a believable story (Zenaida ), find a place to dump Caylee and catch up with all the parties in the area,  then..... when the news of Caylee's body being found was shown it all came back in vivid flashback and she was remorseful but knew no one would believe her...
It could happen 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: June 17, 2009, 07:30:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

I'm caught up and want to say that I'm more than a little "concerned" that ANY monkey would be feeling badly today over Steel's post yesterday. Listen up, Monkeys...........

This forum is filled with posters who go to the mat in their loyalties to victims and their families. I ask you to look at the absolutely unwavering support over years that has always been staunchly given to the Holloway Family and consistently defended whenever a poster challenged it. Never. This forum, it's owner, and it's administration are of one mind when it comes to standing up for those who have been victimized.

The Anthony Family do not fit into the same category as Beth and Dave Holloway, by anyone's standards. At the very least, there is room for debate as to whether or not they have contributed to thwarting justice for a two year old child. The Anthony's have pointed fingers at those who gather in support of justice for Caylee and made accusations, They have denied, manipulated, and hidden truth that is needed to obtain that justice.

They continually place themselves in the public spotlight and incite all who follow the details of this case by placing the attention on themselves rather than Caylee and spewing words that are inconsistent with their actions.

George and Cindy are not Beth and Dave and the posters in this forum are bright enough to know the difference.
The posters in this forum don't require another poster to shame them, characterize their posts, or define their motives. Steel was as misguided as Cindy when she labled bloggers as "sad". We are indeed sad. We are immeasurably sad that any of Caylee's family would assert themselves between that child and justice.

You will find a protectiveness of posters within this forum. It's one of the unique things about SM. The comments yesterday came from well informed posters who were comfortable posting to each other. Because of their devotion to this case, they've spent time with another. Because of their compassion, they are angered by the appearance of Grandparents who ooze their own agenda.

Stop feeling bad. I'm proud to be among such quick witted, caring, and sharp minded posters. Let's don't spoil it with watching our words. Your words weren't inappropriate. Steel's were.

Now, shake it off and do a little dance!!!!   

CBB - I WUBS YOU A WHOLE BUNCH!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: June 17, 2009, 07:30:28 PM »

Back to lurking.

I have been a guest here since January. So I feel like I kinda know the personalities of a lot of the regular posters here. I hope in time you will know my personality too. 

It saddens me whenever I see you stating that your questions or statements are stupid. That is so far from the truth. I find you are very smart Monkey, with a huge, loving heart. You offer very thought provoking conversation on these threads. It is only an unasked question that makes one stupid in my book. You are seeking knowledge, when is that ever considered being stupid? It isn't.

I agree that Stan the Man is making sure that there is no room for a mistrial or appeals. I don't need to see the video because we know what her initial reaction was. That's good enough for me.   But I do have a question about the video...would it be used in the sentencing phase even if Baez does not mention this event during the trial?

Tell it! Tupelohoney!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: June 17, 2009, 07:35:11 PM »

I can do without seeing her theatrics, just hope they get the ball rolling....patience is not one of my better virtues.

Nor mine...the experts say it is going to be a year at least before the trial starts...I will either be white haired or bald by then

Im considering going on a mediterranean cruise to relax and pass the time because my bum is getting numb sitting here waiting, wanna join me?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: June 17, 2009, 07:35:45 PM »

I watched all parts of the memorial..thanks to seeme for posting them (I think it was seeme?) Anyway I was extremely touched when a balloon was released for Natalee Holloway. Natalee was responsible for bringing me to ScaredMonkeys......I am eternally grateful to her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: June 17, 2009, 07:37:22 PM »

Back to lurking.

tupelo, I for one am happy you stopped being a guest and joined the family.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: June 17, 2009, 07:38:37 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

If Casey was already hearing it on her radio and asked to be taken to see the tv....I think the taped reactions were probably just a put on. She has shown no emotion before or after so why then...other than to know she was screwed that the body was found. JMOO

How about this one-
She took some cocaine,  had a seizure, killed the child without realizing it, was confused afterwards, then during the nights at Tony's house she started to have flashbacks and realized what she had done, but of course couldn't tell Cindy, so she stalled for 30 days trying to come up with a believable story (Zenaida ), find a place to dump Caylee and catch up with all the parties in the area,  then..... when the news of Caylee's body being found was shown it all came back in vivid flashback and she was remorseful but knew no one would believe her...
It could happen 

at this point I wouldn't rule out anything except kc didn't do it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: June 17, 2009, 07:39:01 PM »

Back to lurking.

tupelo, I for one am happy you stopped being a guest and joined the family.

I'll second that emotion! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1439 on: June 17, 2009, 07:39:14 PM »

Thanks CBB  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.