May 28, 2024, 03:47:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342882 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: June 17, 2009, 07:41:43 PM »

I can do without seeing her theatrics, just hope they get the ball rolling....patience is not one of my better virtues.

Nor mine...the experts say it is going to be a year at least before the trial starts...I will either be white haired or bald by then

Im considering going on a mediterranean cruise to relax and pass the time because my bum is getting numb sitting here waiting, wanna join me?

I just booked 10 days on Captiva Island in October....but could be talked into a Mediterranean cruise too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1441 on: June 17, 2009, 07:42:31 PM »

Can I kindly make a suggestion for consideration?    I'm thinking we had ample time last night & today to express our views over a monkey who felt it was his job to to be our moral compass with an approach that caused offensive & hurtful feelings to many fellow monkeys & this forum in general appearing as if he was above on a pedestal.  Enough time has gone by for a consideration of apology.  I suggest he spend time on the OS topix, other news or blogs because we are tame in comparison to our criticisms of people in this case or each other.  I personally take pride being a fellow monkey because a vast majority of us do not attack each other nor do we take our biting tongues, anger, frustration or humor for that matter to a level that would be considered very crude.  In fact I see the opposite, a measured amount of discretion so a line is not crossed that would be considered unacceptable amongst adults.  Every day what I see the most is compassion, kindness towards fellow man/woman, intelligence, passion, a much needed sense of humor & an advocacy collectively.

A few months ago our dear Dolce teased that I should take a special seat to the prosecution, SM quipped he wanted to be named the same & it took off with a few sidebar comments that stuck as I embraced humbly even the tongue-in-cheek solidarity as a compliment to being held in any respectful & high regard...yesterday he proved that he not only was not even close to being in the same league but was willing to cut his "partner" & many others to make himself look better...not admirable.    That being said a bit more long-winded than originally intended, maybe we should say we spent enough time giving it attention that obviously was being sought & move on.   The fastest & easiest way to mend hearts is to embrace in a warm friendly hug and take steps to begin to heal & prevail over life's simplest and more complicated adversities.    I harbor no ill feelings or ill will, but I'm not naive nor will I forget but it will be the last post I make regarding it because as I stated earlier this morning, personally Im ready to move on.

God bless our monkeys & a round of applause to each and every one of you for the contributions you make on this unique and wonderful forum of advocacy
an angelic monkey

Cappy, I pretty much agree with everything you said. However, as long as there are those that come to this thread to open old wounds, I don't think that most of us will sit back and say nothing. I am feeling pretty raw myself....JMO

I would like to weigh in on this.  I feel we are all here at the pleasure of Red and Klaas and all the mods who do a great job giving us a forum and setting a respectful example of appropriate behavior.  It really upsets me that some of my fellow Monkeys are sad today because of the words of one person.  To that I need to say this...I value each and every one of you.  You all bring perspective, experience, intelligence and grace to a topic that reaches us at our very core.  This is not a place to exploit others to gain self esteem...simple click on the red X and walk away.  I come to this page to gain knowledge, find a way to make sense out of the unthinkable, commiserate, and yes, to laugh.  I sincerely offer hugs to anyone feeling hurt and I don't want any of you to leave.  I love to "tune in" and read your heartfelt words, your thoughtful explanations, your perspectives.  I stand with each person who was called out in that regrettable post and I will defend you to the end.  I love my Monkey Friends and I greatly respect what Red and Scared Monkeys stands for.    an angelic monkey

Numbers, thank you so much as one of the monkeys with hurt feelings you have made me feel better.  So many hugs to you.   

Capp, I agree with you and I will try to make this my last post about this and move on.  It is hard to forget with each returning monkey coming in and talking about it.  I don't know if I have any real ill feelings towards Steel, I think he was wrong.  I will never waiver on that but I do have hurt feelings.  I think part of my problem is that I was already so hurt yesterday, with each interview the Anthony's and their minions did, it hurt more.  I felt like Caylee was being hurt and disrespected all day, by the people that should be loving her the most.  I know they will never be normal and do the right thing but I think that I still hope for it.....I am a lost cause.  When Steel attacked and I use that word because I felt his post like a slap.  Not to just me personally but to monkeys that I have come to know and love.  We are used to the Anthony's causing us so much pain but when another monkey did it, it was just too much to take.  I wanted to see her memorial so bad, when even that was denied, my emotions were so raw. 

Thank you sweet Brandi for that beautiful picture.  I will always think that butterfly was Caylee, letting us know she sees us and knows we are here for her.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: June 17, 2009, 07:44:09 PM »

One thing that I keep thinking about is the fact that Casey has not even made eye contact with her parents in a very long time. Not since the media release of her letter to the public stating that she had signed over Caylee's remains to her parents and even tho she wanted Caylee buried with a headstone, there was nothing she could do to stop her parents from having her cremated. So there could be several reasons why.... she is angry with them for not following her wishes and their despicable public behavior, Bozo wants total control of Casey, or they will be using Lyon's theory of her upbringing and throwing them under the bus. I'm leaning towards the latter.       

I really believe Casey believes anything Baez says..he is her only redemption now, he and the rest of the legal team has lead her to believe that over the months.  And I truly believe it wasn't a very long leap for her to attach to him ...I believe she is like her Mom and holds a grudge a very long time...and she blames Cindy for this whole thing..besides not being able to give Caylee up for adoption, besides not being told she is a horrible Mother, besides not being reminded of her mistake and besides all the past statements and arguments between Cindy and Casey..Cindy made the phone call that rang the bell and that bell..no matter what Cindy and George have said or done since that time..can not be unrung.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1443 on: June 17, 2009, 07:47:15 PM »

Back to lurking.

Stop It!!!!!!     an angelic monkey
Why do I keep getting punched with a hammer? First Sunny, now Fanny. 

Would you rather be shot?     

That's funny CBB. I just read your post. I am about to make a comment on it. It made me feel much better. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: June 17, 2009, 07:47:39 PM »

Have I told you all that I really don't like the prosecution?       I'm  afraid that they will do everything they can to delay justice in this case.  I hope Judge Stan holds them to a schedule and doesn't allow them a bunch of delays because they "need time to prepare" when they are out on book tours, press junkets, etc.  Some may describe LP as a "media whore", but IMO he's got nothing on the Badens, BJ, etc.  And Conway, WTF, where's his standing in any of this?  OK, I'm pizzed  Monkey Devil!
Hey numbers, I think you mean you hate the defense.  an angelic monkey Hugs JSM

I hate the defense too!

OH Crap...you're right JSM...at least it brought you out of lurking.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: June 17, 2009, 07:47:55 PM »

I can do without seeing her theatrics, just hope they get the ball rolling....patience is not one of my better virtues.

Nor mine...the experts say it is going to be a year at least before the trial starts...I will either be white haired or bald by then

Im considering going on a mediterranean cruise to relax and pass the time because my bum is getting numb sitting here waiting, wanna join me?

I just booked 10 days on Captiva Island in October....but could be talked into a Mediterranean cruise too!!

Captiva and Sanibel Island are my favorite place on Earth...enjoy that break in October.....send lots of pics!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: June 17, 2009, 07:55:31 PM »

One thing that I keep thinking about is the fact that Casey has not even made eye contact with her parents in a very long time. Not since the media release of her letter to the public stating that she had signed over Caylee's remains to her parents and even tho she wanted Caylee buried with a headstone, there was nothing she could do to stop her parents from having her cremated. So there could be several reasons why.... she is angry with them for not following her wishes and their despicable public behavior, Bozo wants total control of Casey, or they will be using Lyon's theory of her upbringing and throwing them under the bus. I'm leaning towards the latter.     

I really believe Casey believes anything Baez says..he is her only redemption now, he and the rest of the legal team has lead her to believe that over the months.  And I truly believe it wasn't a very long leap for her to attach to him ...I believe she is like her Mom and holds a grudge a very long time...and she blames Cindy for this whole thing..besides not being able to give Caylee up for adoption, besides not being told she is a horrible Mother, besides not being reminded of her mistake and besides all the past statements and arguments between Cindy and Casey..Cindy made the phone call that rang the bell and that bell..no matter what Cindy and George have said or done since that time..can not be unrung.

I agree with both of you and said the same thing earlier this week.....BOZO is in this for the fame.....he has to keep kc totally dependent on him and away from any other influences. I am surprised we haven't heard anything from him since conman's revelation.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: June 17, 2009, 07:59:07 PM »

Captiva and Sanibel Island are my favorite place on Earth...enjoy that break in October.....send lots of pics!

Captiva/Sanibel is a little like heaven .

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: June 17, 2009, 08:01:35 PM »

I agree with both of you and said the same thing earlier this week.....BOZO is in this for the fame.....he has to keep kc totally dependent on him and away from any other influences. I am surprised we haven't heard anything from him since conman's revelation.

I don't think he will retort as often as before now that Andrea is onboard.  However, I do expect the retorts to be even more dramatic and histronic then before..still looking like a grade B circus to me.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: June 17, 2009, 08:02:14 PM »

OK, you're on & monkeys that would like to join us!   Let's plan for mid-late spring so we are totally rejuvenated before the trial begins as while I do agree it won't be close to the October trial date, I think it will be approx a year from now not October  (early, late summer 2009).

OK Ill cyas on the late side, Im gonna go put the tootsies up for a bit!   MUAH!

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1450 on: June 17, 2009, 08:02:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

I'm caught up and want to say that I'm more than a little "concerned" that ANY monkey would be feeling badly today over Steel's post yesterday. Listen up, Monkeys...........

This forum is filled with posters who go to the mat in their loyalties to victims and their families. I ask you to look at the absolutely unwavering support over years that has always been staunchly given to the Holloway Family and consistently defended whenever a poster challenged it. Never. This forum, it's owner, and it's administration are of one mind when it comes to standing up for those who have been victimized.

The Anthony Family do not fit into the same category as Beth and Dave Holloway, by anyone's standards. At the very least, there is room for debate as to whether or not they have contributed to thwarting justice for a two year old child. The Anthony's have pointed fingers at those who gather in support of justice for Caylee and made accusations, They have denied, manipulated, and hidden truth that is needed to obtain that justice.

They continually place themselves in the public spotlight and incite all who follow the details of this case by placing the attention on themselves rather than Caylee and spewing words that are inconsistent with their actions.

George and Cindy are not Beth and Dave and the posters in this forum are bright enough to know the difference.
The posters in this forum don't require another poster to shame them, characterize their posts, or define their motives. Steel was as misguided as Cindy when she labled bloggers as "sad". We are indeed sad. We are immeasurably sad that any of Caylee's family would assert themselves between that child and justice.

You will find a protectiveness of posters within this forum. It's one of the unique things about SM. The comments yesterday came from well informed posters who were comfortable posting to each other. Because of their devotion to this case, they've spent time with another. Because of their compassion, they are angered by the appearance of Grandparents who ooze their own agenda.

Stop feeling bad. I'm proud to be among such quick witted, caring, and sharp minded posters. Let's don't spoil it with watching our words. Your words weren't inappropriate. Steel's were.

Now, shake it off and do a little dance!!!!   

Thank you CBB, I have a smile on my face, love in my heart and guess what else...................? 

I'M DANCIN'   

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: June 17, 2009, 08:05:26 PM »

Enjoy your evening Monkeys.  Time for me to log off.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: June 17, 2009, 08:06:23 PM »

@ Karma and Big Girl Panties!!! 

Casey's going to need Buffalo Butt panties if she keeps gaining weight!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1453 on: June 17, 2009, 08:07:59 PM »

When I was reading Michelle's statement to LE...something struck me about Casey....I am in no way, no how taking up for Casey. But she seemed to be looking for someone to take her away from the Ant house. Just think about it for a minute.....She met Jesse, told him he was the father....then on the the next guy when that didn't pan out....just a few weeks with the next one....then planning her June Cleaver act with Brandon Snow, supposedly pregnant again ,then a miscarriage when he left for Iraq, then whoever the next one was. As a mother, I can see her as a very insecure young woman...who had a hell of a life at home with her controlling mom and dead beat dad. That in no way excuses what she did to Caylee. Cindy is just as guilty as Casey in my opinion. That precious baby should have been given up for adoption when she was born.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: June 17, 2009, 08:09:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

I'm caught up and want to say that I'm more than a little "concerned" that ANY monkey would be feeling badly today over Steel's post yesterday. Listen up, Monkeys...........

This forum is filled with posters who go to the mat in their loyalties to victims and their families. I ask you to look at the absolutely unwavering support over years that has always been staunchly given to the Holloway Family and consistently defended whenever a poster challenged it. Never. This forum, it's owner, and it's administration are of one mind when it comes to standing up for those who have been victimized.

The Anthony Family do not fit into the same category as Beth and Dave Holloway, by anyone's standards. At the very least, there is room for debate as to whether or not they have contributed to thwarting justice for a two year old child. The Anthony's have pointed fingers at those who gather in support of justice for Caylee and made accusations, They have denied, manipulated, and hidden truth that is needed to obtain that justice.

They continually place themselves in the public spotlight and incite all who follow the details of this case by placing the attention on themselves rather than Caylee and spewing words that are inconsistent with their actions.

George and Cindy are not Beth and Dave and the posters in this forum are bright enough to know the difference.
The posters in this forum don't require another poster to shame them, characterize their posts, or define their motives. Steel was as misguided as Cindy when she labled bloggers as "sad". We are indeed sad. We are immeasurably sad that any of Caylee's family would assert themselves between that child and justice.

You will find a protectiveness of posters within this forum. It's one of the unique things about SM. The comments yesterday came from well informed posters who were comfortable posting to each other. Because of their devotion to this case, they've spent time with another. Because of their compassion, they are angered by the appearance of Grandparents who ooze their own agenda.

Stop feeling bad. I'm proud to be among such quick witted, caring, and sharp minded posters. Let's don't spoil it with watching our words. Your words weren't inappropriate. Steel's were.

Now, shake it off and do a little dance!!!!   

CBB, I just wanted to tell you that I read this and pondered on it while walking the dog. I have read all monkeys posts that have told me I didn't do anything wrong, and last night I thought I had offended a monkey and apologized profusely. 

These are my thoughts I just wanted to share. I have made fun and joked about the crazy Ants, because they DESERVE IT.
I have always been there for Caylee and have much love for the Plesea's.

While I was outside with Josef, I also started thinking about why Steel was mad last night. I don't know exactly what he said, but something like what if the media and the public were looking at SM, then he copied and pasted everything that was said. I HATE TO SAY THIS, but maybe he had a point.

Monkeys donated money in the name of SM for balloons and butterflies. So if that was made known to the media/public and they decided to come to this lovely website and saw my post I made about hoping the Ants exploding from gas after their meal and not the other loving posts and pictures, it might turn an outsider that wanted to be a monkey off and they would think we were evil and mean spirited.

I was hurt last night, but I am over it. Steel could have made his post a little nicer, but if we were off topic and/or being bad, Muffy, Klaas, You, Nut, and the other mods would have stopped it then and there. I have been reprimanded before for being off topic. 

Sorry for rehashing stuff, but I just felt I needed to get this off my chest. I also hope this makes sense. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: June 17, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case Exclusive: Cindy Anthonys Scathing Message to Tim Miller

Thanks Blink!  I am glad someone is exposing the discrepancies

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: June 17, 2009, 08:12:37 PM »

Back to lurking.

Stop It!!!!!!     an angelic monkey
Why do I keep getting punched with a hammer? First Sunny, now Fanny. 
JSM, I am a new monkey, and if I'm out of line, please tell me so.

I have been a guest here since January. So I feel like I kinda know the personalities of a lot of the regular posters here. I hope in time you will know my personality too. 

It saddens me whenever I see you stating that your questions or statements are stupid. That is so far from the truth. I find you are very smart Monkey, with a huge, loving heart. You offer very thought provoking conversation on these threads. It is only an unasked question that makes one stupid in my book. You are seeking knowledge, when is that ever considered being stupid? It isn't.

Be very proud of who you are, everyone here is proud of you.

I agree that Stan the Man is making sure that there is no room for a mistrial or appeals. I don't need to see the video because we know what her initial reaction was. That's good enough for me.   But I do have a question about the video...would it be used in the sentencing phase even if Baez does not mention this event during the trial?
Thanks Tupelo, I just sometimes feel my questions are either usually off topic or something that has already been asked. Thanks again. JSM  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: June 17, 2009, 08:15:20 PM »

Watch out on a Med cruise. I know someone that came back with swine flu and the husband almost died of pneumonia when he got back. But if you are paying, I am going.  Monkey Devil!

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: June 17, 2009, 08:19:03 PM »

I'm in agreement with JB keeping KC all to himself...she's his ticket to fame and glory.  He is "exactly" what she's been waiting for her whole life, a
man in a position of authority who appears to worship her skank azz..."On the day that you were born the angels got together....."   pukel

Anyway - why are the Ants always willing to be absolute idiots for KC?  They denied her pregnancy all the way into the 7th or 8th month (but were both present in the delivery room), the covered the $$ she stole from Mr. Plesea's account, Cindy talked openly and negatively about KC to KC's friends, they have lied to LE, FBI and in depositions jeopardizing their own futures...why would they be willing to do this?   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: June 17, 2009, 08:20:02 PM »

Can I kindly make a suggestion for consideration?    I'm thinking we had ample time last night & today to express our views over a monkey who felt it was his job to to be our moral compass with an approach that caused offensive & hurtful feelings to many fellow monkeys & this forum in general appearing as if he was above on a pedestal.  Enough time has gone by for a consideration of apology.  I suggest he spend time on the OS topix, other news or blogs because we are tame in comparison to our criticisms of people in this case or each other.  I personally take pride being a fellow monkey because a vast majority of us do not attack each other nor do we take our biting tongues, anger, frustration or humor for that matter to a level that would be considered very crude.  In fact I see the opposite, a measured amount of discretion so a line is not crossed that would be considered unacceptable amongst adults.  Every day what I see the most is compassion, kindness towards fellow man/woman, intelligence, passion, a much needed sense of humor & an advocacy collectively.

A few months ago our dear Dolce teased that I should take a special seat to the prosecution, SM quipped he wanted to be named the same & it took off with a few sidebar comments that stuck as I embraced humbly even the tongue-in-cheek solidarity as a compliment to being held in any respectful & high regard...yesterday he proved that he not only was not even close to being in the same league but was willing to cut his "partner" & many others to make himself look better...not admirable.    That being said a bit more long-winded than originally intended, maybe we should say we spent enough time giving it attention that obviously was being sought & move on.   The fastest & easiest way to mend hearts is to embrace in a warm friendly hug and take steps to begin to heal & prevail over life's simplest and more complicated adversities.    I harbor no ill feelings or ill will, but I'm not naive nor will I forget but it will be the last post I make regarding it because as I stated earlier this morning, personally Im ready to move on.

God bless our monkeys & a round of applause to each and every one of you for the contributions you make on this unique and wonderful forum of advocacy
an angelic monkey

Cappy, I pretty much agree with everything you said. However, as long as there are those that come to this thread to open old wounds, I don't think that most of us will sit back and say nothing. I am feeling pretty raw myself....JMO

I would like to weigh in on this.  I feel we are all here at the pleasure of Red and Klaas and all the mods who do a great job giving us a forum and setting a respectful example of appropriate behavior.  It really upsets me that some of my fellow Monkeys are sad today because of the words of one person.  To that I need to say this...I value each and every one of you.  You all bring perspective, experience, intelligence and grace to a topic that reaches us at our very core.  This is not a place to exploit others to gain self esteem...simple click on the red X and walk away.  I come to this page to gain knowledge, find a way to make sense out of the unthinkable, commiserate, and yes, to laugh.  I sincerely offer hugs to anyone feeling hurt and I don't want any of you to leave.  I love to "tune in" and read your heartfelt words, your thoughtful explanations, your perspectives.  I stand with each person who was called out in that regrettable post and I will defend you to the end.  I love my Monkey Friends and I greatly respect what Red and Scared Monkeys stands for.    an angelic monkey

Numbers, thank you so much as one of the monkeys with hurt feelings you have made me feel better.  So many hugs to you.   

Capp, I agree with you and I will try to make this my last post about this and move on.  It is hard to forget with each returning monkey coming in and talking about it.  I don't know if I have any real ill feelings towards Steel, I think he was wrong.  I will never waiver on that but I do have hurt feelings.  I think part of my problem is that I was already so hurt yesterday, with each interview the Anthony's and their minions did, it hurt more.  I felt like Caylee was being hurt and disrespected all day, by the people that should be loving her the most.  I know they will never be normal and do the right thing but I think that I still hope for it.....I am a lost cause.  When Steel attacked and I use that word because I felt his post like a slap.  Not to just me personally but to monkeys that I have come to know and love.  We are used to the Anthony's causing us so much pain but when another monkey did it, it was just too much to take.  I wanted to see her memorial so bad, when even that was denied, my emotions were so raw. 

Thank you sweet Brandi for that beautiful picture.  I will always think that butterfly was Caylee, letting us know she sees us and knows we are here for her.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs Magic, don't be sad. I was sad land mad last night because I didn't see the memorial and I got over it today. HUGS JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.