May 28, 2024, 03:18:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342877 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1520 on: June 17, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »

Nite Monkeys. JSM is tired from last night and will see y'all in the morning. Monkey hugs to all.  an angelic monkey

Monkey hugs JSM, you know I love you the most! 
I know and luv you too Boo Boo!!! Sleep well, I have no TV in the bedroom so I am going to watch skating videos!! YIPEEE! Semi Boring, but someday I will get cable. Love to you and Grissom and all my monkey friends.

NOW can someone take my granny panties off the internet?  Monkey Devil!

Just kidding. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1521 on: June 17, 2009, 10:27:34 PM »

I can tell you guys...I just don't think it is appropiate for a dad to be there. I would have died of mortification. God forbid.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1522 on: June 17, 2009, 10:28:36 PM »

Mark Williams is on with Dana Pretzer right now talking about the case.  Mark was mentioning the autopsy and how many pages it is and the reputation of Dr. G.

Now they are talking about the Anthony media tour.

Talking about how much he likes Richard Grund and talked about the memorial service yesterday.  Mark is saying how much he's gotten to like the Grunds.

KLAAS, Did you hear Mark Williams say the media gets a lot of stuff on their computers, and they pick and chose what to print?? Did I hear that right?   

Boy don't we know it.....makes me crazy when you know there are tons of documents the media "thinks" we won't be interested in......so they go into their circular file, aka: black hole. 

Yes, and I guess that explains why sometime on newsites certain documents will be released, but you will find others on another that you haven't seen. I remember one of George's interviews I believe was with OCSO that no one had seen, and sombody found it on the Chan 13 site, long after the dump. I don't like the thought of being spoonfed. I want it all! 
  I am going to bed now Fanny, but will listen tomorrow at work. Hugs JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: June 17, 2009, 10:30:18 PM »

Nite Monkeys. JSM is tired from last night and will see y'all in the morning. Monkey hugs to all.  an angelic monkey

Good Nite, JSM & Josef!

And Good nite monkeys and guests! I really am going this time. And God Bless! an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1524 on: June 17, 2009, 10:30:21 PM »

I can tell you guys...I just don't think it is appropiate for a dad to be there. I would have died of mortification. God forbid.

Me too! Besides when I'm in pain, I say what I'm feeling and no one is spared. I think my Dad would have gone running!

OK off to bed, see you in the morning! Hopefully I will sleep later than 6 am!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: June 17, 2009, 10:31:00 PM »

Good Night to all Monkeys that are heading to bed. Sleep tight.

God Bless!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: June 17, 2009, 10:31:59 PM »

I don't post often but I am here almost everyday to catch up with my wonderful monkey friends. Passionate,intelligent,thoughtful...I think I would go crazy if I had to despise the Anthony's as much as I do all by myself!! It's kind of like drinking alone. Not healthy. Thank you all for being here..

Carmen
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1527 on: June 17, 2009, 10:33:50 PM »

You might be right, that she had the baby for G & C. That would explain G & C
being in the delivery room. G cutting the cord and C holding the baby first.There
would be no way my father would be in the room. Unless he was the father????

I have always said my personal belief was George was the father or someone from his family. The delivery room was just part of he reason, but I have kids and although you lose your modesty after a few about who is going to be in the room during the actual birth, I have NEVER known anyone whose father was in the room.

Mother yes, sisters yes, friends yes, even children but NEVER in my life have I heard of a woman's father being there for the actual birth and cutting the cord is the father of the baby's job.

It was not a C section, right? I don't believe George is the father, however, I had to weigh in on this. That is beyond bizarre. My Daddy would not even look at my ultrasound videos hes so squeemish about that. Eew.
B

I left myself some room on the George being the father. I will email you.

That is just so inappropriate for the father of a young woman to be in the delivery room. I asked my friend today who is an OB/GYN doctor and he said he had delivered thousands of babies but had NEVER seen or heard of that in anyone he knew of practice.

Hi My Monkeys .. I had to put in my own words on this.
I am and was a single Mom and know who my child's Father is. I was 23 when I was PG and was promised by Babies Dad that he would attend Lamaze classes with Me. He did not own up to it. My Brother who is a year older than Me - said HE would take his place. Well that was a Whim, he as well opted out.  I went to all my Lamaze classes alone. The Lamaze coach was my Partner. Sigh. I am only trying to set why I am responding.
When I was in Labor my Brother Came to the Hospital. He had served in the Military for yrs as a Corpsman and worked on the side as an EMT in Washington DC.  So when I was in Labor " Hard Labor" I had been on Petocin for 22 hours and I was a reathing heavy breathing screaming woman in full labor - just not dilated. My Brother walked in ..and turned around and walked out. He almost fainted in the hall way. NOW this is a man that has seen everything you can imagine in ER, OR.  Yet, Because I was his Sister .. He was over taken by emotions and walked out. If I was Jane Doe that he had never met - He would have taken control and said I will help you.
There is NO Way in Hell that George Anthony should have been in the room for Caylee's birth .. My own Dad could not even come in the room " Me in Labor" nothing to do with Birth. 
Thats sick and Wrong that George was in the Room to Witness Caylee's Birth
thats Just me.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1528 on: June 17, 2009, 10:35:50 PM »

I am obviously late to the party but GEORGE WAS IN THE DELIVERY ROOM?...that is the most disgusting thing..well one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard. Has that family ever heard the word "boundaries"

Carmen
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: June 17, 2009, 10:36:28 PM »

I don't post often but I am here almost everyday to catch up with my wonderful monkey friends. Passionate,intelligent,thoughtful...I think I would go crazy if I had to despise the Anthony's as much as I do all by myself!! It's kind of like drinking alone. Not healthy. Thank you all for being here..

I understand.... now ya wanna crack open that bottle? Pretty please an angelic monkey
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: June 17, 2009, 10:38:50 PM »

Great Show Dana!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: June 17, 2009, 10:40:24 PM »

Great show Dana....You have the most soothing voice. Thanks for all you do!

God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1532 on: June 17, 2009, 10:44:32 PM »

I am obviously late to the party but GEORGE WAS IN THE DELIVERY ROOM?...that is the most disgusting thing..well one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard. Has that family ever heard the word "boundaries"
That is it. There is no Boundaries within the Anthonys.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: June 17, 2009, 10:45:03 PM »

My father would have died before he would have come into my delivery suite. My older brother had two kids he had been in delivery for, but he stood outside the door until my Mom came to get him out of respect for me.  

To me, it shows a total lack of respect for KC & I am betting money she did NOT want HIM cutting the cord.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: June 17, 2009, 10:45:44 PM »

That is it. There is no Boundaries within the Anthonys.

It would not surprise me to find out Lee was there too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1535 on: June 17, 2009, 10:45:55 PM »

I understand.... now ya wanna crack open that bottle? Pretty please an angelic monkey
Go ahead help yourself....it never empties!!!!

Carmen
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1536 on: June 17, 2009, 10:46:16 PM »

Me too! Besides when I'm in pain, I say what I'm feeling and no one is spared. I think my Dad would have gone running!

OK off to bed, see you in the morning! Hopefully I will sleep later than 6 am!!
Boo I will email you
I have to talk to you about some stuff .. k
nothing Sad just stuff. K.
I need your help Smile ..need your Boo Brain.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: June 17, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »

Mark Williams is on with Dana Pretzer right now talking about the case.  Mark was mentioning the autopsy and how many pages it is and the reputation of Dr. G.

Talking about how much he likes Richard Grund and talked about the memorial service yesterday.  Mark is saying how much he's gotten to like the Grunds.

KLAAS, Did you hear Mark Williams say the media gets a lot of stuff on their computers, and they pick and chose what to print?? Did I hear that right?   

Boy don't we know it.....makes me crazy when you know there are tons of documents the media "thinks" we won't be interested in......so they go into their circular file, aka: black hole. 

Totally not fair! Is there a way for us common people to get everything that was released??

Yes there is. All we have to do is file a FOIA form and ask for it. You have to pay for it, but ANYONE can get it. It is not limited to the media.

One of the things I have run into in the past filing them, is you have to be specific. I was considering filing one for the autopsy report myself, but the Anthonys being so nuts, I was almost afraid to, because all your address info is available also when you file.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1538 on: June 17, 2009, 10:58:28 PM »

My father would have died before he would have come into my delivery suite. My older brother had two kids he had been in delivery for, but he stood outside the door until my Mom came to get him out of respect for me.  

To me, it shows a total lack of respect for KC & I am betting money she did NOT want HIM cutting the cord.
Turbo,
I had my Mother and My best Friend Mary ( Mary cut my daughters cord)  in the Room when I was in labor and Delivery.
My Brother was sitting in the hallway with his head between his knees for hours - and figured out " after he walked in and zipped turned around - when he saw me in pain" that this baby was not coming ..he actually left the hospital.
I was with my gf Mary with both her Sons in labor and delivery - her Husband could not watch her in labor, she was in so much pain. He even asked me to take over. Not that I did it on my own. Her first Son ..I was with her in Labor "Dad was in Delivery" her Second Son Dad said .. YOU go into Labor room, ( it was awful for her husband) I did .. I let her puke on me, I let her dig her fingernails into my arm, and she was just told by the nurse YOUR not ready yet.. O Snap ..hmm David crowned within 6 mins .. and I looked Under the sheet and there was a Babies head and I ran running down the Hall .. DOCTOR Nurse Anyone. Men can't handle this .. they cant. Even if they are a spouse. Its too much for them to conceive. And if they do go through it - they will always tell their friends afterward ... OH MY GAWD I thought I was going to Faint or I can't believe I survived it. (thats a spouse) Not the Father of the Woman giving birth. That is sick .. My DAD would Never ever want to see nor be in the room .. NO way.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: June 17, 2009, 10:59:41 PM »

Totally not fair! Is there a way for us common people to get everything that was released??

Yes there is. All we have to do is file a FOIA form and ask for it. You have to pay for it, but ANYONE can get it. It is not limited to the media.

One of the things I have run into in the past filing them, is you have to be specific. I was considering filing one for the autopsy report myself, but the Anthonys being so nuts, I was almost afraid to, because all your address info is available also when you file.

Can't say I blame you Turbo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.