May 29, 2024, 06:11:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342961 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: June 17, 2009, 11:01:03 PM »

Great Show Dana!!!

thank you im glad you enjoyed it
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: June 17, 2009, 11:22:03 PM »

I was stuck by Conway's statements in his ABC interview recently when he stated that Baez does not encourage Cindy and George to visit Casey in jail.  Conway stated that he does not agree with that and that C + G should see their daughter as frequently as they want to.   Does Baez know something that Conway does not?  Such as Baez' plans to put blame on C + G?  Perhaps this is why the recent heavy-weight woman attorney, Andrea, needs so much extra time- - - - to study the depths of the Anthony's souls.  Watch out Cindy, you may be pilloried- - - you should have held your temper on  June 15- - - shame on Cindy- - - - NaNaNaNeNaNa.  See you in court.   

IMO it has more to do with Casey getting information from a source other than JB.  I see it as his way to controll things and ensure that he gets the gold star for being the first Latino lawyer to be on such a high profile case (his words) .  It is easy to hide the whole truth about public outlash, perception, evidence etc when you only have one news source.  Kinda like how the communist news network used to be in the USSR when telling their people there was no food shortage, that is what it was like all over the world.  I think he is keeping parents and outsiders away so there is no revolt and Casey only sees and hears things from the Baez point of view..
One thing that I keep thinking about is the fact that Casey has not even made eye contact with her parents in a very long time. Not since the media release of her letter to the public stating that she had signed over Caylee's remains to her parents and even tho she wanted Caylee buried with a headstone, there was nothing she could do to stop her parents from having her cremated. So there could be several reasons why.... she is angry with them for not following her wishes and their despicable public behavior, Bozo wants total control of Casey, or they will be using Lyon's theory of her upbringing and throwing them under the bus. I'm leaning towards the latter.       

You know, there is a lie in there somewhere. Cindy said in the court motion that KC gave them "custody" of the remains by Power of Attorney, and that is why they had standing to file the motion to seal the autopsy. (I personally don't believe that gives them standing for the motion, or at least it would not in this state)

Baez said KC had full custody of Caylee's body more than once.

SOMEONE LIED again and I am hoping that it was in that sworn statement by Cindy to the court for the motion.

I am thinking KC gave them a limited Power of Attorney to "BURY" Caylee and they decided to have her cremated and by the time KC realized what they were doing it was too late.

It was obvious from KC's statement she DID NOT want her cremated and Cindy took that upon herself to go against KC wishes.  That may be the "ball" which puts Cindy in jail.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: June 17, 2009, 11:24:01 PM »

Evening Folks. Had to come out for this one and then have to get back to a project...so pardon me...but Dad in the delivery room. No way, ain't going to happen, yuk, go away, no way.  I believe someone mentioned pictures of this. If true, can you share?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: June 18, 2009, 01:17:34 AM »

Hello Monkeys..
i've been spendin' my time to night on the not so nice (pizza sent to casey) site.  some time ya just got to let it all hang out..
Anyway..i just caught up on miss Blink's new story and it was Awesome!  oh man, to tell the truth i don't feel any better to night then i felt yesterday...so tonight i got the detective hat on and by golly...if it takes me an hour..i'm gonna figure this out tonight.... an angelic monkey Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: June 18, 2009, 01:32:01 AM »

I WANT ANSWERS TO..
where was Caylee before she was in the trunk?  she was not killed in the trunk.
why did the dogs hit on two spots in the back yard?  did the a's let the dogs into the house?  did le think to include that in the warrant?  why does EVERYONE think cindy is involved?  WHY do most feel that way??even though we have no reason..as far as we know?  if conman is saying there was someone else involved (witch he kind of has to now that it has come out on recordings of cindy saying..'casey couldn't have done this herself,  she had to have help.'.why not lee?  if she trusted any one (and i'm not saying she did;  heck  i think  she did this all by herself but then they figured it out and they all FREAKED!!  how our we gonna' help her now???  wtf has she done this time??  if she was gonna' talk to anyone in the family it would've been lee.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: June 18, 2009, 01:32:10 AM »

I'm in agreement with JB keeping KC all to himself...she's his ticket to fame and glory.  He is "exactly" what she's been waiting for her whole life, a
man in a position of authority who appears to worship her skank azz..."On the day that you were born the angels got together....."   pukel

Anyway - why are the Ants always willing to be absolute idiots for KC?  They denied her pregnancy all the way into the 7th or 8th month (but were both present in the delivery room), the covered the $$ she stole from Mr. Plesea's account, Cindy talked openly and negatively about KC to KC's friends, they have lied to LE, FBI and in depositions jeopardizing their own futures...why would they be willing to do this?   

According to GeorgeduhJungle man, he told FBI she tried to "conceal it for a month or two."

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: June 18, 2009, 01:43:13 AM »

I was stuck by Conway's statements in his ABC interview recently when he stated that Baez does not encourage Cindy and George to visit Casey in jail.  Conway stated that he does not agree with that and that C + G should see their daughter as frequently as they want to.   Does Baez know something that Conway does not?  Such as Baez' plans to put blame on C + G?  Perhaps this is why the recent heavy-weight woman attorney, Andrea, needs so much extra time- - - - to study the depths of the Anthony's souls.  Watch out Cindy, you may be pilloried- - - you should have held your temper on  June 15- - - shame on Cindy- - - - NaNaNaNeNaNa.  See you in court.   

IMO it has more to do with Casey getting information from a source other than JB.  I see it as his way to controll things and ensure that he gets the gold star for being the first Latino lawyer to be on such a high profile case (his words) .  It is easy to hide the whole truth about public outlash, perception, evidence etc when you only have one news source.  Kinda like how the communist news network used to be in the USSR when telling their people there was no food shortage, that is what it was like all over the world.  I think he is keeping parents and outsiders away so there is no revolt and Casey only sees and hears things from the Baez point of view..
One thing that I keep thinking about is the fact that Casey has not even made eye contact with her parents in a very long time. Not since the media release of her letter to the public stating that she had signed over Caylee's remains to her parents and even tho she wanted Caylee buried with a headstone, there was nothing she could do to stop her parents from having her cremated. So there could be several reasons why.... she is angry with them for not following her wishes and their despicable public behavior, Bozo wants total control of Casey, or they will be using Lyon's theory of her upbringing and throwing them under the bus. I'm leaning towards the latter.       

You know, there is a lie in there somewhere. Cindy said in the court motion that KC gave them "custody" of the remains by Power of Attorney, and that is why they had standing to file the motion to seal the autopsy. (I personally don't believe that gives them standing for the motion, or at least it would not in this state)

SOMEONE LIED again and I am hoping that it was in that sworn statement by Cindy to the court for the motion.

I am thinking KC gave them a limited Power of Attorney to "BURY" Caylee and they decided to have her cremated and by the time KC realized what they were doing it was too late.

It was obvious from KC's statement she DID NOT want her cremated and Cindy took that upon herself to go against KC wishes.  That may be the "ball" which puts Cindy in jail.
i'm still reading tonights assignment but this caught an eye...
why would cindy want to do that???if she knew that casey wanted Caylee buried why didn't she do it...my family had buried some and cremated some depending on the budget at the time,  but that wasn't their situation..they had the money to bury that baby....

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: June 18, 2009, 01:49:52 AM »

i'm still reading tonights assignment but this caught an eye...
why would cindy want to do that???if she knew that casey wanted Caylee buried why didn't she do it...my family had buried some and cremated some depending on the budget at the time,  but that wasn't their situation..they had the money to bury that baby....

It was not about money but burning the evidence in my opinion. I believe those "bones" tell a story and maybe it was not found in the original autopsy. By cremating them it destroyed all DNA an maybe some things we don't know about yet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: June 18, 2009, 01:57:25 AM »

omg..its working..now i want to offer up g&c 'cause of their bad behavior...
MONKEYS..as much as we like to exercise our brains
  neither g or c killed Caylee
  they helped to cover it up,  but imo they assumed it was in a 'passive' way..? (i hope)?
  lee???  well,  i have a feeling about it but i'll wait until an expert or someone 'in the know'  relays info and then i'll claim all the insight    no..not really..  i just think if casey was gonna' spill it it would be to lee.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: June 18, 2009, 01:58:15 AM »

Yup, Cindy was only given custody of the remains for burial, that was made very clear.  Baez even at certain points told the media he had control of Caylee's remains on behalf of his client.  When Cindy insisted on ignoring Casey's wishes we heard Casey's rare & aimed public statement at her mother.   Another issue that could actually be argued is when Cindy incorporated Caylee's name in October, over 2 months before Caylee's remains were found.   Where was her permission to do that since she had absolutely no parental or custodial rights?   I venture to say there was none based on the fact that they had to wait to make arrangements for the funeral until Casey released the limited permission, not that Cindy followed Casey's preferences.  Cindy not only incorporated Caylee's name but took control of it, later forming her foundation that I refuse to call Caylee's...there is a civil suit there complicated though due to Casey being incarcerated & anticipated to be justly convicted for Caylee's murder.  Casey has not even looked at her parents since, we have only heard from the Anthonys & their attorney that they have shared written communications with Casey, we have no proof that has transpired.

As far as Bozo and his "control" issues goes, he knew from early on that the Anthonys were questioning his motives & ability (we saw these comments via discovery).   There are 5 major issues driving him to cut the Anthonys off:   1) he can manipulate, isolate and influence Casey so that he remains on the case for his self-interest purposes - don't think for a minute he gives a hoot about Casey, he doesn't & anyone's hero he certainly is not; 2) he knows Casey cannot keep her mouth shut so he has shut off any remote possibility that thru visits or other communications there are further opportunities for her to dig herself deeper; 3) he knows the Anthonys are fighting to save her but their actions/conduct are actually helping get a future conviction;  4) he is looking at her as a commodity on the ridiculous notion that this defense team is going to be victorious to get a not guilty verdict & her "exclusives" appearances etc. deals would make him a small fortune (others may be included by promised percentage); 5) this defense has every intention of throwing her family & anyone else they can under the bus.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: June 18, 2009, 02:04:37 AM »

I WANT ANSWERS TO..
why did the dogs hit on two spots in the back yard?  did the a's let the dogs into the house?  did le think to include that in the warrant?  why does EVERYONE think cindy is involved?  WHY do most feel that way??even though we have no reason..as far as we know?  if conman is saying there was someone else involved (witch he kind of has to now that it has come out on recordings of cindy saying..'casey couldn't have done this herself,  she had to have help.'.why not lee?  if she trusted any one (and i'm not saying she did;  heck  i think  she did this all by herself but then they figured it out and they all FREAKED!!  how our we gonna' help her now???  wtf has she done this time??  if she was gonna' talk to anyone in the family it would've been lee.

I like to do "what if" scenarios..........so here is one for you.  

What if Caylee died BEFORE KC got back the night of the 15th?

What if the argument the neighbors heard so loudly was because something had already happened to Caylee and KC freaked and left?  What if George went into one of his insane rages and Caylee got killed in the process? What if Cindy thew something and it hit Caylee and killed her. There are all kinds of possibilities. What if George was molesting her and Cindy caught him and a fight ensued?

The Anthonys would automatically go into cover up mode for themselves because they could not call an ambulance and they could not tell they were physically fighting and Caylee was killed. Cindy would lose her license and George would never be able to work in security again. Caylee was now gone, so they had to do something.

They put her in the back yard until they could decide what to do from there. KC KNEW at this point that Caylee was dead, so she went ballistic partying to kill the pain of having lost Caylee and not being able to tell that her parents were responsible. Being conditioned the way she was in that family, it became just another family secret and they told her they were "take care of it" just like they had everything else in her life.

They make up the "script" of someone taking her and that is why they got their dates wrong at first. That is why the intense "working in the yard" over the next few weeks.

KC finally has had enough, gets the baby, puts her in the trunk around the 24th and gets rid of the body when they are not home knowing they would freak out when they could not find the body in the back yard anymore.  George limed the yard for a reason.

Think on that one for a while.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: June 18, 2009, 02:10:58 AM »

Also consider maybe the reason they were doing all the yard work,(in the back yard) digging and moving things is because they had "LOST" the body. Wouldn't it be ironic that KC moved it just to spite them?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: June 18, 2009, 02:25:13 AM »

Quote from: TURBOTHINK link=topic =5371.msg844222#msg844222 date=1245305458
Also consider maybe the reason they were doing all the yard work,(in the back yard) digging and moving things is because they had "LOST" the body. Wouldn't it be ironic that KC moved it just to spite them?

Now I think I know how you chose your screen name !!!   All these what if s  are way out there, but with these kooks, who knows!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: June 18, 2009, 02:27:20 AM »

I WANT ANSWERS TO..

What if the argument the neighbors heard so loudly was because something had already happened to Caylee and KC freaked and left?  What if George went into one of his insane rages and Caylee got killed in the process? What if Cindy thew something and it hit Caylee and killed her. There are all kinds of possibilities. What if George was molesting her and Cindy caught him and a fight ensued?

The Anthonys would automatically go into cover up mode for themselves because they could not call an ambulance and they could not tell they were physically fighting and Caylee was killed. Cindy would lose her license and George would never be able to work in security again. Caylee was now gone, so they had to do something.

They put her in the back yard until they could decide what to do from there. KC KNEW at this point that Caylee was dead, so she went ballistic partying to kill the pain of having lost Caylee and not being able to tell that her parents were responsible. Being conditioned the way she was in that family, it became just another family secret and they told her they were "take care of it" just like they had everything else in her life.

They make up the "script" of someone taking her and that is why they got their dates wrong at first. That is why the intense "working in the yard" over the next few weeks.

KC finally has had enough, gets the baby, puts her in the trunk around the 24th and gets rid of the body when they are not home knowing they would freak out when they could not find the body in the back yard anymore.  George limed the yard for a reason.

oh, i like the way you 'tuborthink', however..your first examples have g&c at the forefront...and i would think if they were gonna' start to kill kids casey would be first in line..i don't doubt their involvement..but i don't believe they were directly involved....today..

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: June 18, 2009, 02:39:03 AM »

I WANT ANSWERS TO..

oh, i like the way you 'tuborthink', however..your first examples have g&c at the forefront...and i would think if they were gonna' start to kill kids casey would be first in line..i don't doubt their involvement..but i don't believe they were directly involved....today..
imo as well, casey wanted g&c out of the way so she could have her 'beautiful life'...i doubt that involved Caylee.  if g&c were Involved  directly with out casey,  it would give her all the ammo she needed/wanted to have the free live she craved,,

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: June 18, 2009, 02:41:05 AM »

I WANT ANSWERS TO..

That certainly is thinking outside the box... and I can't promise you Bozo won't bring those up in court but IF that were true WHY was SINDY the one to call 911? Sindy the perfect "don't give me/family a bad name" would not have picked up that phone, she would not have given a rats ass where Caylee was, or Kc for that matter. No July 3rd Myspace page ( although that rant would fit)it would have been done June 24th or 25th. And what about the lab report that puts Caylee in the trunk 2.6 days after her death?

Hate to post and run but YIKES I gotta get to bed before hubs wakes up
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: June 18, 2009, 07:13:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/casey-anthony-likely-to-take-stand-jail-video-will-not-be-released/

Casey Anthony Likely to Take the Stand? Jail Video Will “Not” Be Released
June 17, 2009 by: Express

041409baez_20090414125343757_640-1As George and Cindy Anthony observe the solemn first anniversary of the last day George saw their granddaughter Caylee Anthony alive, the couple’s lawyer, Brad Conway, said the grandparents do not know the truth about what happened to Caylee, but he knows of no theory in which the Anthony’s daughter and Caylee’s mother Casey Anthony is above suspicion.

“They support her, but they don’t know what the truth is,” Conway said. “There’s probably one person that knows the whole truth. That’s Casey Anthony.”

It’s a truth that should come out, Conway said, in the course of a trial during which Casey Anthony would likely take the stand in her own defense.

“In this matter, it’s almost inconceivable that she wouldn’t take the stand. I think based on [Casey Anthony's attorney] Mr. Baez’s assertions, she has to take the stand,” Conway said.

Casey Anthony was originally arrested for child neglect in July 2008 after she failed to report her 2-year-old daughter Caylee’s disappearance a month earlier. In October she was officially charged with the girl’s murder, but it was not until December that the toddler’s body was found less than a mile from the home Casey lived in with her parents. Her death was ruled as a homicide of undetermined means.

SOURCE:  http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7844545&page=1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: June 18, 2009, 07:26:43 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/17/ng.01.html
<snipped>

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST: I`m Jean Casarez of the legal network "In Session" in for Nancy Grace tonight.

The state of Florida has some of the broadest public record laws in this country. I travel the country with the legal network "In Session" and I know the laws. And this state is one that public records are public records. Once they are government record, you see them, you find them out, but there are exceptions.

And that was announced today in an opinion by the judge in the Casey Anthony case. Let`s go straight out to Drew Petrimoulx. He is a reporter with WBDO Radio in Orlando. What did the judge rule today on this video that was taken of Casey finding out about the remains of a young child?

DREW PETRIMOULX, REPORTER, WDBO RADIO: A couple of points that the judge made today. First, he said is that releasing this video could taint the potential jury pool. Basically, he watched this video and decided that what was on it could sway public opinion that Casey was guilty.

Also, he said because this video may not be played in trial, that it would be violating her rights to actually release it. Another point that he made is that if he releases this video, it will be played all across the state, thus rendering an attempt to change venue uneffective (sic) in getting her a fair trial.

CASAREZ: To Natisha Lance, NANCY GRACE producer, also in Orlando. The judge in his order, and it is a short order, but he goes into explicit detail of subjectively some wordage of what he feels that video portrays. What are some of the words the judge uses?

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: The judge says that this video is highly inflammatory, Jean. And he also says that this could cause potential juries to develop a hardened attitude against Casey Anthony`s guilt.

CASAREZ: That is quite some wordage used by the judge.

Video of show.........http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: June 18, 2009, 07:36:05 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Casey Anthony Video Sealed

It doesn't happen that often, but today Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez won an important pre-trial motion that keeps a Orange Country Florida Sheriffs Office video of her crying sealed, after she received news that her two year old daughter Caylee was confirmed as dead. Most of the world despises and some people even hate Casey Anthony because they totally believe that she killed her daughter Caylee because her child interfered with her wild lifestyle.

In October of 2009, Casey Anthony will go on trial for the murder of her two year old daughter Caylee and if public perception is any example of what her fate will be once a jury hears all the evidence, Casey Anthony could be spending the rest of her life in jail or since the State of Florida has now put the death penalty back on the table against her - she could be put to death if convicted of Caylee's murder.

There are so many issues that make the murder case against Casey Anthony interesting and among those is a green attorney by the name of Jose Baez, two parents and a brother they can't seem to tell the truth and a murder defendant that seems to care about no one but herself. If Casey Anthony did not exist, the worldwide news media would need to create someone like her so everyone would have someone terrible to hate. For almost a year now, millions of people around the world have followed Casey Anthony on a daily basis.

At the end of the summer of 2009, Casey Anthony and her team of lawyers will be prepared to defend her against a charge of murder where the death penalty is on the table against her. As the fall of 2009 approaches, millions of additional people will start to pay attention to the case against Casey Anthony and at that time, I believe there is a good chance that she will plead guilty to save herself from a probable death sentence the State of Florida could win against her at trial.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: June 18, 2009, 07:58:21 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and Guests!     

Interesting post, Trimm - http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

This person thinks KC could plead guilty this fall.    I wish this was true, but I doubt it.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.