May 28, 2024, 07:50:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342843 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: June 18, 2009, 08:07:57 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and Guests!     

Interesting post, Trimm - http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

This person thinks KC could plead guilty this fall.    I wish this was true, but I doubt it.   

Hey Sassycat,I doubt it too. 
BRB,gotta throw some vittles on the table. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: June 18, 2009, 08:12:16 AM »

This person thinks KC could plead guilty this fall.    I wish this was true, but I doubt it.   

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

Trimm, I could use some vittles. Could you throw some this way? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: June 18, 2009, 08:24:28 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/17/ng.01.html
<snipped>

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST: I`m Jean Casarez of the legal network "In Session" in for Nancy Grace tonight.

The state of Florida has some of the broadest public record laws in this country. I travel the country with the legal network "In Session" and I know the laws. And this state is one that public records are public records. Once they are government record, you see them, you find them out, but there are exceptions.

And that was announced today in an opinion by the judge in the Casey Anthony case. Let`s go straight out to Drew Petrimoulx. He is a reporter with WBDO Radio in Orlando. What did the judge rule today on this video that was taken of Casey finding out about the remains of a young child?

DREW PETRIMOULX, REPORTER, WDBO RADIO: A couple of points that the judge made today. First, he said is that releasing this video could taint the potential jury pool. Basically, he watched this video and decided that what was on it could sway public opinion that Casey was guilty.

Also, he said because this video may not be played in trial, that it would be violating her rights to actually release it. Another point that he made is that if he releases this video, it will be played all across the state, thus rendering an attempt to change venue uneffective (sic) in getting her a fair trial.

CASAREZ: To Natisha Lance, NANCY GRACE producer, also in Orlando. The judge in his order, and it is a short order, but he goes into explicit detail of subjectively some wordage of what he feels that video portrays. What are some of the words the judge uses?

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: The judge says that this video is highly inflammatory, Jean. And he also says that this could cause potential juries to develop a hardened attitude against Casey Anthony`s guilt.

CASAREZ: That is quite some wordage used by the judge.

Video of show.........http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Huh?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: June 18, 2009, 08:26:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/casey-anthony-likely-to-take-stand-jail-video-will-not-be-released/

Casey Anthony Likely to Take the Stand? Jail Video Will “Not” Be Released
June 17, 2009 by: Express

041409baez_20090414125343757_640-1As George and Cindy Anthony observe the solemn first anniversary of the last day George saw their granddaughter Caylee Anthony alive, the couple’s lawyer, Brad Conway, said the grandparents do not know the truth about what happened to Caylee, but he knows of no theory in which the Anthony’s daughter and Caylee’s mother Casey Anthony is above suspicion.

“They support her, but they don’t know what the truth is,” Conway said. “There’s probably one person that knows the whole truth. That’s Casey Anthony.”

It’s a truth that should come out, Conway said, in the course of a trial during which Casey Anthony would likely take the stand in her own defense.

“In this matter, it’s almost inconceivable that she wouldn’t take the stand. I think based on [Casey Anthony's attorney] Mr. Baez’s assertions, she has to take the stand,” Conway said.

Casey Anthony was originally arrested for child neglect in July 2008 after she failed to report her 2-year-old daughter Caylee’s disappearance a month earlier. In October she was officially charged with the girl’s murder, but it was not until December that the toddler’s body was found less than a mile from the home Casey lived in with her parents. Her death was ruled as a homicide of undetermined means.

SOURCE:  http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7844545&page=1

I guess he hears the bus rolling towards his clients.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1564 on: June 18, 2009, 08:30:01 AM »

I can tell you guys...I just don't think it is appropiate for a dad to be there. I would have died of mortification. God forbid.

My father would have died before he would have come into my delivery suite. My older brother had two kids he had been in delivery for, but he stood outside the door until my Mom came to get him out of respect for me.  

To me, it shows a total lack of respect for KC & I am betting money she did NOT want HIM cutting the cord.
I don't know about that Turbo,casey looked pretty happy to have her own Dad there cutting the cord.....from those birth pictures I saw.   
Good morning Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: June 18, 2009, 08:30:41 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys. I missed you guys last night, but the show was fun.  I love live theater.  I have decided to go back to the beginning and truly refresh my memory about this case--there's been so much info disseminated that I've forgotten what I've forgotten, if you know what I mean.  Blink's fine article has inspired me.  As do you all.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: June 18, 2009, 08:42:08 AM »

Blink - great article.   I can't wait to read more.    I just can't believe that message CA left for Tim.       What a nasty biotch.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: June 18, 2009, 08:42:16 AM »

I can tell you guys...I just don't think it is appropiate for a dad to be there. I would have died of mortification. God forbid.

My father would have died before he would have come into my delivery suite. My older brother had two kids he had been in delivery for, but he stood outside the door until my Mom came to get him out of respect for me.  

To me, it shows a total lack of respect for KC & I am betting money she did NOT want HIM cutting the cord.
I don't know about that Turbo,casey looked pretty happy to have her own Dad there cutting the cord.....from those birth pictures I saw.   
Good morning Monkeys

Good Morning Karma, do you remember where you saw those pictures? Mgoblue asked last night about them. I looked throught the photobucket accounts that Seeme made available to us last night. I had to stop after I went cross-eyed.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: June 18, 2009, 08:45:18 AM »

I WANT ANSWERS TO..
where was Caylee before she was in the trunk?  she was not killed in the trunk.
why did the dogs hit on two spots in the back yard?  did the a's let the dogs into the house?  did le think to include that in the warrant?  why does EVERYONE think cindy is involved?  WHY do most feel that way??even though we have no reason..as far as we know?  if conman is saying there was someone else involved (witch he kind of has to now that it has come out on recordings of cindy saying..'casey couldn't have done this herself,  she had to have help.'.why not lee?  if she trusted any one (and i'm not saying she did;  heck  i think  she did this all by herself but then they figured it out and they all FREAKED!!  how our we gonna' help her now???  wtf has she done this time??  if she was gonna' talk to anyone in the family it would've been lee.
I have always believed she was drowned right there in the pool.
It could easily be explained as an "accident" with a child that small- the ladder was left up yadayada- no tell tale signs of injury would be left in a pool  but I think she just panicked at that point, thought about burying her in the garden then decided against it and put her in the car to have time to think.
That explains why the dogs hit there.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: June 18, 2009, 08:47:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-jail-videotape-so-damaging-judge-rules.html

Casey Anthony: Jail videotape 'so damaging,' judge rules
posted by halboedeker on Jun 17, 2009 5:21:45 PM
Discuss This: Comments (11) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What does that disputed jail tape of Casey Anthony show?

For now, the public won't see it, Judge Stan Strickland decided today.

"People who've seen it, though, tell WESH 2 that Casey doubles over repeatedly while watching television news coverage of a child's remains being found near her home," WESH-Channel 2 anchor Martha Sugalski said. The remains were later identified as 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, and Casey Anthony is charged with her daughter's murder.

The story led the 5 p.m. news on WFTV-Channel 9. "We don't know exactly what the video recorded inside the Orange County Jail shows, but we do know the Orange County judge who watched it thinks it's so damaging that it could taint a jury," anchor Vanessa Welch said.

WFTV's Jeff Deal quoted corrections officers who said that Anthony appeared to hyperventilate, started to sweat and called for medication.

At 6 p.m., Deal provided analysis: "In this ruling, the judge uses such strong language, it's pretty obvious he feels that somebody could see this video and assume that Casey Anthony is guilty. And while it's possible this video could come out in trial, right now the judge doesn't want anyone to see it."

WESH's Bob Kealing explained how Judge Stan Strickland decided to seal the tape after watching it.

"Strickland said the contents are 'highly inflammatory,' and he said that it is not unreasonable to assume that many people in the potential jury pool might view this video and develop a 'hardened' attitude in reference to Casey's guilt," Kealing said.

WKMG-Channel 6's Jessica D'Onofrio highlighted that Strickland's decision came after several media outlets petitioned the court to have the tape released. D'Onofrio said the ruling suggested that Strickland is thinking about a change of venue.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Anthony's right to a fair trial outweighed the public's right to see the video. "The court is very concerned that she may, in fact, not get that fair trial," he said. "It would also be damning to the defense and their efforts to seat a fair and impartial jury if, in fact, this was released."

A decision on whether the tape will be used in the trial will come later, WFTV's Deal reported, drawing on Sheaffer's expertise. Strickland also said the tape might be released after the trial, Deal added.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers legal analysis for WESH, predicted that not having the tape at trial wouldn't hurt the state's case. "It's not going to advance the state's case at all," Hornsby told Kealing. "They already had their case decided long before this video was made."

On WOFL-Channel 35, former Judge Andrew Napolitano said Strickland's ruling on the videotape "must mean that she did something on there which would divert the attention of the jury from the facts in the courtroom to their memory of this video."

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1570 on: June 18, 2009, 08:47:37 AM »

Evening Folks. Had to come out for this one and then have to get back to a project...so pardon me...but Dad in the delivery room. No way, ain't going to happen, yuk, go away, no way.  I believe someone mentioned pictures of this. If true, can you share?
MGoblue, I have seen the picture, but don't know where to find it. Sorry

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: June 18, 2009, 08:49:59 AM »

Hey, JSM, I'm so glad you are not lurking!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: June 18, 2009, 08:52:09 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys. I missed you guys last night, but the show was fun.  I love live theater.  I have decided to go back to the beginning and truly refresh my memory about this case--there's been so much info disseminated that I've forgotten what I've forgotten, if you know what I mean.  Blink's fine article has inspired me.  As do you all.

Good morning Monk, I am glad you enjoyed your night out. There is nothing like live theater. The last one I went to was a production of "Scrouge" last Christmas. Even though I knew the story by heart, it was quite a production.

You are right about refreshing your memory.Sometimes I wonder how much detail you can pack in your brain before it squishes out your ears. That was a great Blink article.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1573 on: June 18, 2009, 08:52:12 AM »

Hey, JSM, I'm so glad you are not lurking!
Morning Monkalicious and all monkeys. I am at work but wanted to say morning and maybe I can post at lunch. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: June 18, 2009, 08:53:13 AM »

Evening Folks. Had to come out for this one and then have to get back to a project...so pardon me...but Dad in the delivery room. No way, ain't going to happen, yuk, go away, no way.  I believe someone mentioned pictures of this. If true, can you share?
MGoblue, I have seen the picture, but don't know where to find it. Sorry

Good Morning JSM!   an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: June 18, 2009, 08:53:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

Trimm, I could use some vittles. Could you throw some this way? 

Fanny Mae and I are waiting (patiently?), forks in hand.

Thanks for the news, Trimm, looks like some good news this morning.  I like hearing what the judge thinks, even if we can't see the video, imaginations are running wild at hearing the news.  It is actually worse than I expected, I thought there was much ado about nothing, but apparently not.  So sad Caylee had to live with all of this anger and hatred in her life.

Maybe Cindy and George are coming around to the inevitable conclusion.  Casey does not even need a shovel to dig her own grave, she merely has to open her mouth or scribble some notes. 

She enjoys more freedom in jail then out, she is no longer under the command of Cindy Central.

I cannot see any way around Casey having to testify in her own defense.  What can Baez et al do with Eliza Doolittle between now and then?

I would bet by the end of her trial that her 12 peers will be fighting over who gets to throw the switch.  I do not think Casey realizes that people have seen through her feign innocence.  I think Wrong way Jose has her shielded from reality.  He has done a great job of keeping her isolated so that all communication and her own reality comes from him.

I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: June 18, 2009, 08:56:44 AM »

Monkalicious- that is an excellent strategy. Now that we pretty much uniformly believe the tide is changing in this case. The inconsistencies become obvious. We all have our triggers in this case, I have had several, but for whatever reason, George's BS story on the Early Show Incensed me to no end.

My comment from blinkoncrime.com to a poster:

O wait, I did not miss the 7:30 breakfast thing, That may have pizzed me off more than the other.
To George: DUDE- if you were giving Caylee breakfast at 7:30, why didnt Cindy see her??? She called Caseys cell phone at 7:49 after leaving the house where presumably she passed through the kitchen. What are you going to say next? Cindy heard them through the jar in the door eating eggs? WTH? What happened to the big last wave goodbye; now it’s you put her in the car? I truly hate it when lying idiots think other people are idiots and miss this crap. Yes, Im furious. Know why? I held out compassion for you. I thought if anyone will come through for Caylee it would be her Jo Jo. I was wrong. Your another gelatinous spined simp that failed this baby when it counted.

Lastly, I am tired.. tired..tired.. of their ability to sit through puff piece interviews with zero questions based in fact. Why dont these interviewers know the case well enough to stop them dead in their tracks and say, wait, Im confused. I thought you never saw them until 12:50PM that day when they emerged from the bedroom they were apparently engaged in high volume sleep apnea in 5 hours earlier when Cindy put her "ear to the door."
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1577 on: June 18, 2009, 08:57:07 AM »

I WANT ANSWERS TO..
where was Caylee before she was in the trunk?  she was not killed in the trunk.
why did the dogs hit on two spots in the back yard?  did the a's let the dogs into the house?  did le think to include that in the warrant?  why does EVERYONE think cindy is involved?  WHY do most feel that way??even though we have no reason..as far as we know?  if conman is saying there was someone else involved (witch he kind of has to now that it has come out on recordings of cindy saying..'casey couldn't have done this herself,  she had to have help.'.why not lee?  if she trusted any one (and i'm not saying she did;  heck  i think  she did this all by herself but then they figured it out and they all FREAKED!!  how our we gonna' help her now???  wtf has she done this time??  if she was gonna' talk to anyone in the family it would've been lee.

I like to do "what if" scenarios..........so here is one for you.  

What if Caylee died BEFORE KC got back the night of the 15th?

What if the argument the neighbors heard so loudly was because something had already happened to Caylee and KC freaked and left?  What if George went into one of his insane rages and Caylee got killed in the process? What if Cindy thew something and it hit Caylee and killed her. There are all kinds of possibilities. What if George was molesting her and Cindy caught him and a fight ensued?

The Anthonys would automatically go into cover up mode for themselves because they could not call an ambulance and they could not tell they were physically fighting and Caylee was killed. Cindy would lose her license and George would never be able to work in security again. Caylee was now gone, so they had to do something.

They put her in the back yard until they could decide what to do from there. KC KNEW at this point that Caylee was dead, so she went ballistic partying to kill the pain of having lost Caylee and not being able to tell that her parents were responsible. Being conditioned the way she was in that family, it became just another family secret and they told her they were "take care of it" just like they had everything else in her life.

They make up the "script" of someone taking her and that is why they got their dates wrong at first. That is why the intense "working in the yard" over the next few weeks.

KC finally has had enough, gets the baby, puts her in the trunk around the 24th and gets rid of the body when they are not home knowing they would freak out when they could not find the body in the back yard anymore.  George limed the yard for a reason.

Think on that one for a while.

No way...KC would never take the rap for anyone else..she is too selfish and narcissistic.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: June 18, 2009, 08:57:46 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?  Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: June 18, 2009, 08:59:21 AM »

Hey Bearly.  You and Fanny grab a fork and come on. 
I do believe Conway hears that bus. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.