May 28, 2024, 03:04:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342875 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1580 on: June 18, 2009, 09:01:43 AM »

I can tell you guys...I just don't think it is appropiate for a dad to be there. I would have died of mortification. God forbid.

My father would have died before he would have come into my delivery suite. My older brother had two kids he had been in delivery for, but he stood outside the door until my Mom came to get him out of respect for me.  

To me, it shows a total lack of respect for KC & I am betting money she did NOT want HIM cutting the cord.
I don't know about that Turbo,casey looked pretty happy to have her own Dad there cutting the cord.....from those birth pictures I saw.   
Good morning Monkeys

Good Morning Karma, do you remember where you saw those pictures? Mgoblue asked last night about them. I looked throught the photobucket accounts that Seeme made available to us last night. I had to stop after I went cross-eyed.
Morning Fanny
Hmmmm,those images used to be on a photobucket page...somewhere.I wish I had saved them.There was also a pic of casey on the side of her house in a wedding dress,wish I would have saved that one also.
I think I'll go back on the threads here and try to find the images....birth images,george looking all happy to be there in his pink polo shirt.I think they were in the same batch of images where Rev Grund and family were at the hospital after Caylee was born.
This was months and months ago.
If I do a search on my screen name will that search go that far back?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: June 18, 2009, 09:01:59 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and Guests!     

Interesting post, Trimm - http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

This person thinks KC could plead guilty this fall.    I wish this was true, but I doubt it.   

Hey Sassycat,I doubt it too. 
BRB,gotta throw some vittles on the table. 

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

Trimm, I could use some vittles. Could you throw some this way? 

Fanny Mae and I are waiting (patiently?), forks in hand.

Thanks for the news, Trimm, looks like some good news this morning.  I like hearing what the judge thinks, even if we can't see the video, imaginations are running wild at hearing the news.  It is actually worse than I expected, I thought there was much ado about nothing, but apparently not.  So sad Caylee had to live with all of this anger and hatred in her life.

Maybe Cindy and George are coming around to the inevitable conclusion.  Casey does not even need a shovel to dig her own grave, she merely has to open her mouth or scribble some notes. 

She enjoys more freedom in jail then out, she is no longer under the command of Cindy Central.

I cannot see any way around Casey having to testify in her own defense.  What can Baez et al do with Eliza Doolittle between now and then?

I would bet by the end of her trial that her 12 peers will be fighting over who gets to throw the switch.  I do not think Casey realizes that people have seen through her feign innocence.  I think Wrong way Jose has her shielded from reality.  He has done a great job of keeping her isolated so that all communication and her own reality comes from him.

Great post, Bearly. I love the My Fair Lady analogy. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: June 18, 2009, 09:03:23 AM »

Bearly said..

I would bet by the end of her trial that her 12 peers will be fighting over who gets to throw the switch.  I do not think Casey realizes that people have seen through her feign innocence.  I think Wrong way Jose has her shielded from reality.  He has done a great job of keeping her isolated so that all communication and her own reality comes from him.

I agree.After all,what does Baez have to lose?
He goes home at the end of the day,he's famous, and gonna make money off of Casey no matter the outcome of the trial.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: June 18, 2009, 09:04:20 AM »

I was stuck by Conway's statements in his ABC interview recently when he stated that Baez does not encourage Cindy and George to visit Casey in jail.  Conway stated that he does not agree with that and that C + G should see their daughter as frequently as they want to.   Does Baez know something that Conway does not?  Such as Baez' plans to put blame on C + G?  Perhaps this is why the recent heavy-weight woman attorney, Andrea, needs so much extra time- - - - to study the depths of the Anthony's souls.  Watch out Cindy, you may be pilloried- - - you should have held your temper on  June 15- - - shame on Cindy- - - - NaNaNaNeNaNa.  See you in court.   

IMO it has more to do with Casey getting information from a source other than JB.  I see it as his way to controll things and ensure that he gets the gold star for being the first Latino lawyer to be on such a high profile case (his words) .  It is easy to hide the whole truth about public outlash, perception, evidence etc when you only have one news source.  Kinda like how the communist news network used to be in the USSR when telling their people there was no food shortage, that is what it was like all over the world.  I think he is keeping parents and outsiders away so there is no revolt and Casey only sees and hears things from the Baez point of view..
One thing that I keep thinking about is the fact that Casey has not even made eye contact with her parents in a very long time. Not since the media release of her letter to the public stating that she had signed over Caylee's remains to her parents and even tho she wanted Caylee buried with a headstone, there was nothing she could do to stop her parents from having her cremated. So there could be several reasons why.... she is angry with them for not following her wishes and their despicable public behavior, Bozo wants total control of Casey, or they will be using Lyon's theory of her upbringing and throwing them under the bus. I'm leaning towards the latter.       

You know, there is a lie in there somewhere. Cindy said in the court motion that KC gave them "custody" of the remains by Power of Attorney, and that is why they had standing to file the motion to seal the autopsy. (I personally don't believe that gives them standing for the motion, or at least it would not in this state)

Baez said KC had full custody of Caylee's body more than once.

SOMEONE LIED again and I am hoping that it was in that sworn statement by Cindy to the court for the motion.

I am thinking KC gave them a limited Power of Attorney to "BURY" Caylee and they decided to have her cremated and by the time KC realized what they were doing it was too late.

It was obvious from KC's statement she DID NOT want her cremated and Cindy took that upon herself to go against KC wishes.  That may be the "ball" which puts Cindy in jail.
i'm still reading tonights assignment but this caught an eye...
why would cindy want to do that???if she knew that casey wanted Caylee buried why didn't she do it...my family had buried some and cremated some depending on the budget at the time,  but that wasn't their situation..they had the money to bury that baby....

It was not about money but burning the evidence in my opinion. I believe those "bones" tell a story and maybe it was not found in the original autopsy. By cremating them it destroyed all DNA an maybe some things we don't know about yet.
I think Turbo is right. There is no way of going back to the skeletal remains to re-check anything now. I also can't help feel it was just another power play on Cindy's part. After listening to the taped phone call from Cindy to Tim Miller, the woman is an absolute threatening control freak, about everything. I also remember reading that Cindy was afraid that if Caylee was buried, she feared that people would cause damage to the grave site. Like that would ever happen.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: June 18, 2009, 09:04:39 AM »

I WANT ANSWERS TO..
where was Caylee before she was in the trunk?  she was not killed in the trunk.
why did the dogs hit on two spots in the back yard?  did the a's let the dogs into the house?  did le think to include that in the warrant?  why does EVERYONE think cindy is involved?  WHY do most feel that way??even though we have no reason..as far as we know?  if conman is saying there was someone else involved (witch he kind of has to now that it has come out on recordings of cindy saying..'casey couldn't have done this herself,  she had to have help.'.why not lee?  if she trusted any one (and i'm not saying she did;  heck  i think  she did this all by herself but then they figured it out and they all FREAKED!!  how our we gonna' help her now???  wtf has she done this time??  if she was gonna' talk to anyone in the family it would've been lee.

I like to do "what if" scenarios..........so here is one for you.  

What if Caylee died BEFORE KC got back the night of the 15th?

What if the argument the neighbors heard so loudly was because something had already happened to Caylee and KC freaked and left?  What if George went into one of his insane rages and Caylee got killed in the process? What if Cindy thew something and it hit Caylee and killed her. There are all kinds of possibilities. What if George was molesting her and Cindy caught him and a fight ensued?

The Anthonys would automatically go into cover up mode for themselves because they could not call an ambulance and they could not tell they were physically fighting and Caylee was killed. Cindy would lose her license and George would never be able to work in security again. Caylee was now gone, so they had to do something.

They put her in the back yard until they could decide what to do from there. KC KNEW at this point that Caylee was dead, so she went ballistic partying to kill the pain of having lost Caylee and not being able to tell that her parents were responsible. Being conditioned the way she was in that family, it became just another family secret and they told her they were "take care of it" just like they had everything else in her life.

They make up the "script" of someone taking her and that is why they got their dates wrong at first. That is why the intense "working in the yard" over the next few weeks.

KC finally has had enough, gets the baby, puts her in the trunk around the 24th and gets rid of the body when they are not home knowing they would freak out when they could not find the body in the back yard anymore.  George limed the yard for a reason.

Think on that one for a while.

No way...KC would never take the rap for anyone else..she is too selfish and narcissistic.

Exactly what i wanted to say mstam, remember "everything has been taken from me, my whole life has been taken from me" Casey LOVED her life! There's no way in hell she'd take the fall for anyone! Besides, I don't believe the pros. would be trying this as a death penalty case if there was even a remote possibility that someone else killed Caylee!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: June 18, 2009, 09:04:46 AM »

I can tell you guys...I just don't think it is appropiate for a dad to be there. I would have died of mortification. God forbid.

My father would have died before he would have come into my delivery suite. My older brother had two kids he had been in delivery for, but he stood outside the door until my Mom came to get him out of respect for me.  

To me, it shows a total lack of respect for KC & I am betting money she did NOT want HIM cutting the cord.
I don't know about that Turbo,casey looked pretty happy to have her own Dad there cutting the cord.....from those birth pictures I saw.   
Good morning Monkeys

Morning Karma, good to see you.  Good morning, spunky monkeys fresh from the bunkeys!  Hope you all slept well so all the pieces will be set in place today.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: June 18, 2009, 09:05:32 AM »

yes there would be no reason for Cindy to call Casey at 749a if she had just heard them sleeping...george said many times he didnt see Caylee until 1p...which is a lie because the night before Cindy choked Casey so there is no way she would have stayed in that house after that. Casey left and took Caylee with her and more than likely Cindy told her they were going to take custody of Caylee so as Casey put it, she is a spiteful biatch so she took the one thing away from Cindy that she knew Cindy wanted, and that was Caylee
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: June 18, 2009, 09:10:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-jail-videotape-so-damaging-judge-rules.html

Casey Anthony: Jail videotape 'so damaging,' judge rules
posted by halboedeker on Jun 17, 2009 5:21:45 PM
Discuss This: Comments (11) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What does that disputed jail tape of Casey Anthony show?

For now, the public won't see it, Judge Stan Strickland decided today.

"People who've seen it, though, tell WESH 2 that Casey doubles over repeatedly while watching television news coverage of a child's remains being found near her home," WESH-Channel 2 anchor Martha Sugalski said. The remains were later identified as 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, and Casey Anthony is charged with her daughter's murder.

The story led the 5 p.m. news on WFTV-Channel 9. "We don't know exactly what the video recorded inside the Orange County Jail shows, but we do know the Orange County judge who watched it thinks it's so damaging that it could taint a jury," anchor Vanessa Welch said.

WFTV's Jeff Deal quoted corrections officers who said that Anthony appeared to hyperventilate, started to sweat and called for medication.

At 6 p.m., Deal provided analysis: "In this ruling, the judge uses such strong language, it's pretty obvious he feels that somebody could see this video and assume that Casey Anthony is guilty. And while it's possible this video could come out in trial, right now the judge doesn't want anyone to see it."

WESH's Bob Kealing explained how Judge Stan Strickland decided to seal the tape after watching it.

"Strickland said the contents are 'highly inflammatory,' and he said that it is not unreasonable to assume that many people in the potential jury pool might view this video and develop a 'hardened' attitude in reference to Casey's guilt," Kealing said.

WKMG-Channel 6's Jessica D'Onofrio highlighted that Strickland's decision came after several media outlets petitioned the court to have the tape released. D'Onofrio said the ruling suggested that Strickland is thinking about a change of venue.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Anthony's right to a fair trial outweighed the public's right to see the video. "The court is very concerned that she may, in fact, not get that fair trial," he said. "It would also be damning to the defense and their efforts to seat a fair and impartial jury if, in fact, this was released."

A decision on whether the tape will be used in the trial will come later, WFTV's Deal reported, drawing on Sheaffer's expertise. Strickland also said the tape might be released after the trial, Deal added.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers legal analysis for WESH, predicted that not having the tape at trial wouldn't hurt the state's case. "It's not going to advance the state's case at all," Hornsby told Kealing. "They already had their case decided long before this video was made."

On WOFL-Channel 35, former Judge Andrew Napolitano said Strickland's ruling on the videotape "must mean that she did something on there which would divert the attention of the jury from the facts in the courtroom to their memory of this video."

Oh, okay, much better.

I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: June 18, 2009, 09:11:08 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?   Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I believe KC didn't like it when Cindy talked to ANYONE she associated with.   She wanted to get her out of that apartment - and the only way Cindy was leaving was if KC was in tow. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: June 18, 2009, 09:13:16 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?  Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I never understood that either.
I figure if your telling a different lie to each one it would be best to keep them separated.
Realistically,how long could you do that?
The only thing I am sure of is the whole Anthony family and the truth are strangers.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1590 on: June 18, 2009, 09:14:41 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Morning Karma, good to see you.  Good morning, spunky monkeys fresh from the bunkeys!  Hope you all slept well so all the pieces will be set in place today.

Good morning Bearly
I got about 4 hours sleep so I should be good till about......noon or so lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: June 18, 2009, 09:16:11 AM »

yes there would be no reason for Cindy to call Casey at 749a if she had just heard them sleeping...george said many times he didnt see Caylee until 1p...which is a lie because the night before Cindy choked Casey so there is no way she would have stayed in that house after that. Casey left and took Caylee with her and more than likely Cindy told her they were going to take custody of Caylee so as Casey put it, she is a spiteful biatch so she took the one thing away from Cindy that she knew Cindy wanted, and that was Caylee

If that fight happened like Leonard said it did I believe your right.No way would she have stayed there.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: June 18, 2009, 09:18:05 AM »

Quote from: TURBOTHINK link=topic =5371.msg844222#msg844222 date=1245305458
Also consider maybe the reason they were doing all the yard work,(in the back yard) digging and moving things is because they had "LOST" the body. Wouldn't it be ironic that KC moved it just to spite them?

Now I think I know how you chose your screen name !!!   All these what if s  are way out there, but with these kooks, who knows!

« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 10:01:08 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: June 18, 2009, 09:20:32 AM »

Hey Bearly.  You and Fanny grab a fork and come on. 
I do believe Conway hears that bus. 

Hey, sweet stuff, I'll be there with bells on.   

The Casey-Baez bus is coming to a town near you.

Rollin', rollin', rollin'....

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: June 18, 2009, 09:20:43 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Good morning Bearly
I got about 4 hours sleep so I should be good till about......noon or so lol

Karma,I've been awake since about 2:30(that's messed up).
We'll just need coffee and a disclaimer with our posts. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: June 18, 2009, 09:22:21 AM »

Hey Bearly.  You and Fanny grab a fork and come on. 
I do believe Conway hears that bus. 

Hey, sweet stuff, I'll be there with bells on.   

The Casey-Baez bus is coming to a town near you.

Rollin', rollin', rollin'....

I say bring it!I live at the end of a dirt road.It's over for both of them.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: June 18, 2009, 09:22:35 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Good Morning Karma, do you remember where you saw those pictures? Mgoblue asked last night about them. I looked throught the photobucket accounts that Seeme made available to us last night. I had to stop after I went cross-eyed.
Morning Fanny
Hmmmm,those images used to be on a photobucket page...somewhere.I wish I had saved them.There was also a pic of casey on the side of her house in a wedding dress,wish I would have saved that one also.
I think I'll go back on the threads here and try to find the images....birth images,george looking all happy to be there in his pink polo shirt.I think they were in the same batch of images where Rev Grund and family were at the hospital after Caylee was born.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: June 18, 2009, 09:24:37 AM »

Monken,I agree with you and Mstam.Casey wouldn't take the fall for anyone. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: June 18, 2009, 09:25:26 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Morning Fanny

Yes Karma, it will take you all the way back to your beginning.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: June 18, 2009, 09:26:57 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?  Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I never understood that either.
I figure if your telling a different lie to each one it would be best to keep them separated.
Realistically,how long could you do that?
The only thing I am sure of is the whole Anthony family and the truth are strangers.

BTW, NEVER once does she ask if Caylee is there. Does not toss the pad upside down looking for her. She knew she was not there.
How and Why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.