May 28, 2024, 06:17:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342836 times)
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: June 15, 2009, 11:31:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Look at my cool 4th of July Mickey!! 

Heading back to visit my family in Missouri tomorrow, but I have my Justice For Caylee wristband that I found on Ebay last year to wear and will be saying a prayer for that precious little girl.

One thing I thought of earlier......when you were talking about Sindy not going to church anymore, didn't she mention somewhere one time about how the church attendance had grown so much because of her faith or something like that? Lies, lies, and more lies.

Keep safe Monkeys

Justice For Caylee an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #161 on: June 15, 2009, 11:37:12 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I have one wish on this sad day and tomorrow.....That only pictures of Caylee alone will be posted on the news sites . To me it is disrepectful to Caylee's memory to post pictures of her with her murderer.
God Bless you Caylee! We Will Never Forget You Darling.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: June 15, 2009, 11:37:52 PM »

A new video marking the one year date.  Mash-up pics of Cindy choking Casey, and Casey repeating "I'm a spiteful b*tch."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PItA044gkM&feature=channel_page
---------------------
Here is some excellent uncut raw video from 8/6/08, one week after the FBI interview of 7/30.  This is a real classic.  Reporters are waiting for Cindy in the driveway as she returns from doing some national TV interview. You can just watch her scramble and formulate the lies as the reporters throw questions at her.

Part 1 (8+ minutes)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-fx8rY6KA&feature=related
Big baloney regarding gas cans... huge hedging about the trunk! Discrepancies in George's story.  (Clothes in the trunk, interesting...)

Part 2 (9+ minutes)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHMNxkI4iMk&feature=related
She hopes "Judge Strickland realizes that he has overstepped on a lot of things" and "done a real disservice to Caylee."  Sarcastic discourse on the definition of kidnapping. Unbelievable psychopathy here.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: June 15, 2009, 11:38:36 PM »

Trimm,  Thanks for bringing over all these interesting articles.  I read the Orlando news, but seems I miss alot.

You are very welcome,my Tink friend. 
Hope the foot is better.

Thanks fellow Tink,  today is feeling better than ever.  Ready to take of my cast shoe!  It looks horrible matching my work clothes and shoes LOL   2 more weeks to go!
thought i was gonna go but not yet...wait till ya see the hair..lol..had a le in a cast for 6 weeks,,,,i looked like chewie..

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: June 15, 2009, 11:38:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Heading back to visit my family in Missouri tomorrow, but I have my Justice For Caylee wristband that I found on Ebay last year to wear and will be saying a prayer for that precious little girl.

One thing I thought of earlier......when you were talking about Sindy not going to church anymore, didn't she mention somewhere one time about how the church attendance had grown so much because of her faith or something like that? Lies, lies, and more lies.

Keep safe Monkeys

Have fun on your trip and enjoy your family.  an angelic monkey

If Spindy ever went to church, she would want a cut from the collection plate.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: June 15, 2009, 11:39:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Keep safe Monkeys

You look lovely, and that is a good point about Cindy bragging about the increase in church attendance all due to HER.  Have a safe trip.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2009, 11:52:36 PM »

I myself do not know if I will be able to celebrate tomorrow with Joy and justice. I am thinking right now that a year ago Caylee's little life was slowly slipping away. I believe that whatever the end was occurred in the car, Casey's sanctuary away from Spindy and George's prying eyes. Out where she could go to a place that she would not be noticed. She wanted to talk to Tony, she was upset, Caylee was probably cranky and crying and tired after the spectacle she had seen at the house....We may never know what transpired or how Casey killed her, but I feel deeply that it was vicious and cruel and hopefully quick. Then Casey spent the rest of the night texting and talking in long conversations with Tony.

Somewhere is these dark hours Caylee was gone. It will be hard to sleep tonight thinking of this. Second by second in the night, Caylee had but a little time to live. Just one year ago. I do not believe Caylee ever saw the light of day on June 16. George surely did not see them as he testified. Nobody saw Caylee that day. Maybe not even Casey, if she was already in the trunk.

I thought the Memorial would be more appropriate at midnight tonight. I think that would be closer to the time that Caylee lost her life. I know the logistics would have made this almost impossible. Besides the ballon release, I would have like to see candles twinkling in the darkness. It is so hard to think of her dying at night by her own mother's hand.

I will do my best tomorrow to be cheerful and glad that I ever got to know about Caylee. And remember all the numerous videos and pictures of an entergetic and smiling Caylee. And her beautiful, telling eyes. I wish to God that one person that loved her would have protected her......
Fanny be cheerful tomorrow knowing that Caylee has already been in Heaven for a year.  She wouldnt come back to earth even if she could.  She is with her Father. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: June 15, 2009, 11:54:22 PM »

Found this very touching.....

http://www.flutterbyewings.com/everythingelse/a-year-of-angels

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2009, 11:59:51 PM »

Tonight will be my vigil for Caylee, because I know she may have lost her life in the evening hours of June 15 last year.  I've been upset all day, and watching Rev. Grund speak in that clip, about the intention for the memorial, was comforting to me.

Fanny, as for the "joy and justice" I said Amen to, I am taking my cue from Rev. Grund.  This is what he's trying to do; celebrate her life and express love and joy for who she was.  He said his focus was on her laughter and singing and beauty, rather than the awful facts about what happened to her.  It's just for that one special hour tomorrow.  For her.  I will try.

Tonight is sorrow and anger and frustration. And we HAVE to have hope.  Hope mingled with our fury and grief.  I'm trying to hold onto that, too.  Hope for those who cut her life short and did her wrong will be held accountable.

I am signing off to light a candle and do some writing.  I will be awake all night and will be praying for justice and for all the Monkeys who feel so hurt and angry, like you and I do.  Hugs to you, Fanny, and hugs to all my dear Monkey friends who care about Caylee.

"Gems" dug from the muck of that FBI interview can wait until another time. Goodnight, all.  For now and for always,

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2009, 12:00:36 AM »

Fanny be cheerful tomorrow knowing that Caylee has already been in Heaven for a year.  She wouldnt come back to earth even if she could.  She is with her Father. 

Thank you Always1. I am going to think of the positives about Caylee's life tomorrow, and the good people that will celebrate her life. I don't want to see any family pictures of her though. She loved them like only a child could do, and they betrayed her over and over again.  I know that she is with God. I am just thinking about her last hours tonight. Tomorrow, she will be a butterfly in my mind.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2009, 12:01:11 AM »

Tonight will be my vigil for Caylee, because I know she may have lost her life in the evening hours of June 15 last year.  I've been upset all day, and watching Rev. Grund speak in that clip, about the intention for the memorial, was comforting to me.

Fanny, as for the "joy and justice" I said Amen to, I am taking my cue from Rev. Grund.  This is what he's trying to do; celebrate her life and express love and joy for who she was.  He said his focus was on her laughter and singing and beauty, rather than the awful facts about what happened to her.  It's just for that one special hour tomorrow.  For her.  I will try.

Tonight is sorrow and anger and frustration. And we HAVE to have hope.  Hope mingled with our fury and grief.  I'm trying to hold onto that, too.  Hope for that those who cut her life short and did her wrong will be held accountable.

I am signing off to light a candle and do some writing.  I will be awake all night and will be praying for justice and for all the Monkeys who feel so hurt and angry, like you and I do.  Hugs to you, Fanny, and hugs to all my dear Monkey friends who care about Caylee.

"Gems" dug from the muck of that FBI interview can wait until another time. Goodnight, all.  For now and for always,

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2009, 12:03:34 AM »

hubby is now convinced i'm crazy....goin' to the bunkey....
sweet dreams of 'nanners and yellow and red jelly beans..hugs for monkeys... an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
i love me a ninja
Sweet dreams awesome Monkeys

Good night Mamacrazy. You are not crazy. You are a cute thumb sucking and waving Sacred Monkey.    an angelic monkey
Fanny,
i couldn't let this one go...there is no need to feel joyful....its a sad, sorry, and a disgusting situation....no need to feel hope when there is none as far as Caylee is concerned.
she is gone.....
we need too make sure other mommas don't do this..
maybe a safe haven law or SOMETHING...
ya can't stop people from doing what they do BUT...
we can protect the children of our future....
oh, miss, Mae...the future is not lost.....
sweet dreams of 'nanners and heart-shaped jelly beans..

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2009, 12:03:59 AM »

Thank you too DESI, For holding a vigil for Caylee tonight. I wish I could stay awake and do the same. I am heading for the bunkey, and Miss Kitty will be happy. See you all tomorrow.

Good nite, ya'll. And God bless.   an angelic monkey

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2009, 12:04:22 AM »

Thank you Always1. I am going to think of the positives about Caylee's life tomorrow, and the good people that will celebrate her life. I don't want to see any family pictures of her though. She loved them like only a child could do, and they betrayed her over and over again.  I know that she is with God. I am just thinking about her last hours tonight. Tomorrow, she will be a butterfly in my mind.  an angelic monkey
"A butterfly in my mind"  that is very touching Fanny.  I will think about that for a long long time.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2009, 12:12:05 AM »

Fanny.this is for you...
i'm really goin' to bed now...please don't trouble you head,  i know you're tired also   but then.. sunny

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2009, 12:16:38 AM »

Im going to think of Caylee in her ballerina outfit dancing in the clouds and all of the other babies who have gone before her dancing too.  Dance Baby Dance.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2009, 12:18:27 AM »

I wanted to check on how the weather was a year ago tonight. The Farmers Almanac keeps this in its database..fyi. The low was 73 degrees, nice weather for sleeping outdoors. No rain. The full moon was on June 18th.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2009, 12:36:45 AM »

Desi- Excellent post from the last cage!  I wanted to send that, on your behalf with you as author, to every major news network (particularly FL ones).  I was concerned, however, that someone else would try to steal it. 
Evening, everyone!  Just finished up reading and getting ready to call it a night...heading out in the a.m. on a trip.  Just want to thank everyone for their persistence and devotion to Caylee and her cause. 
TURBOTHINK- thanks for taking time last thread to explain Generational Evil for us.  I appreciate it.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2009, 12:37:01 AM »

Thanks also to the rest of the monkeys who provided insight on Generational EVil and excerpts from M. Scott Peck's theory and the book on Sociopaths. I don't know how to bring the post forward, but the one from Peck where he said that people who are evil pretend to love as a disguise and deception for their hatred.  This is exactly what I see in Cindy's behavior.  IMO, this is why she is absolutely livid and infuriated that anyone else truly loves Caylee and wants to do anything for her that is not Cindy-sanctioned.  Cindy has set herself up in her own mind as THE ONE who loves Caylee the most.  She absolutely cannot abide anyone else remotely loving Caylee, much less a stranger loving Caylee.  I believe this is the crux of the Cindy-Casey struggle.  That's why at the memorial Cindy said "I have three children....".  IMO, the pretense of loving Caylee is really a disguise for overt and covert attacks against Casey.  In reality, Cindy hates Casey, but she can't say/show that directly because of her self-deception and the need to promote and preserve her image as the perfect mom with the perfect family.  That's why her facebook(or was it MySpace July entry "My Caylee is Missing" was spot-on and so obsessive of how much she had done for Casey and Caylee.  Self-deception rears it's ugly head in her steadfast denial of Casey's bad behavior and in her defense of Casey.  The problem is that her denial and defense is actually what enabled Casey's behavior and fueled Casey's increasing contempt for Cindy.  This, in turn, caused Cindy's hatred (because Casey would not submit/let Cindy be in control/play along), denial, and defense of Casey to escalate further.  With each incident, the cycle continued to repeat with the stakes getting higher and higher.  Casey has backed Cindy into a corner with her fictitious Zanny the nanny kidnapping story and Caylee's killing (MO).  Accurately assessing the family dynamic, Casey knew that Cindy would defend her until the end.  Casey is so smug because in her mind, she has not only committed the perfect crime, but she's destroyed her opponent with a vengeance.  She controls all the shots and can keep Cindy & George in limbo for the rest of their lives.  For Cindy to acknowledge the truth would be to admit her own flaws, how her behavior caused this to escalate, and that her "perfect" daughter killed her grandchild.  That's why Cindy chooses to self-deceive and works so hard trying to deceive everybody and anybody who will listen.  That's why she's not shattered by grief for Caylee, but instead attacks anyone who dares love Caylee.  It's never been about Csylee for her.  That's why the memorial was a "Save Casey" pep rally-Cindy's driven to maintain that web of deception she's built to maintain her perfect mom, perfect family status.  Aside from the Lord, Cindy will die trying to keep her perfect fantasy intact. Caylee's always been an object, a piece of the fantasy.  Cindy's enraged when we, the public, attach value to Caylee (rather than devote our attention to Cindy's "suffering").  JMHO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2009, 12:38:22 AM »

Hey ya monkeys did ya miss me?

Little did I know as I left to go relax for a few hours & light my candle for Caylee because I do not believe George saw her with Casey the afternoon of the 16th,  did I expect what loomed rapidly.  It was only 7 here yet my living room seemed unusually dark yet with an odd glow, it prompted me to go outside to my front porch to check the sky...it was turning black but one section had an eery yellow haze, almost immediately the trees started bending with forceful winds and the urgency of the moment prevented me from grabbing all of the front and back patio furniture.   All of a sudden I heard this loud crack & before I knew it one of our front lawn trees was down & the sky opened up with a thunderous downpour.  The power flickered, I lost the Direct TV satellite & internet service went down.   Just as I was catching my breath I heard another very loud crack, bam went down another Bradford pear tree, luckily neither were in jeopardy of being close to fall on the house -- needless to say we won't be replanting that type ever again.   As you can see by the fact that Im posting, all is well now & grateful it was not worse.   I was very quick to reconcile that two trees is a far cry from losing life or limb (no pun intended) or our home.

In honor of Caylee, I will be replacing one  - I've chosen a southern magnolia so that Caylee knows a native from Jersey but resides in MS cares about what happened to her & will remember her always.  I might plant a flower ring at the base to symbolize my ever growing concern for children.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.