April 15, 2024, 11:50:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 338653 times)
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 08:06:35 PM »

Just stopping by to say hi to everyone and leave my wishes for justice for Caylee on the anniversary of her death.  I have been thinking about her all weekend and all of my monkey friends as well.  Just wondering how you all are doing with the anniversary already here.  Hard to believe huh? an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 08:07:18 PM »

I'm trying to find out if the Anthonys are going to be in New York, or satelite 

I'm not going back to the old cage.I'll never make it back in here. 
What news show are the ******** going to be on in the morning?
Exclusive interview on the CBS Early Show 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 08:07:50 PM »

Desdemona, (I feel a little formality coming on,) that was a powerful and moving post.
Thank you so much.  I'm officially in awe.  I love your posts in general, and this one in particular.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 08:08:43 PM »

I'm behind, trying to catch up, but want to add my thoughts on the A's showing up tomorrow.  This memorial is widely publicized and I believe there will be a very large turn out.    That's going to really PI$$ Sindy off, but puts her at a disadvantage and she knows it.  She's not going to stand a chance will all those people there.  I agree they will sit at home and just stew and gripe out of infuriation, cause more than anything, she's NOT in control.  She may have a few supporters, but they don't come close to those who are against her.  It's a losing battle.  I just wish she would realize that and shut up.   Just wait until few show up for Caylee's B-day memorial.  Much fewer will show up and if they do, it will be for Caylee and her only.

She disgusts me!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 08:09:34 PM »

Hah!! I knew it!!! Never give an Anthony the benefit of a doubt, I knew they couldn't keep their mouths shut.  I WANTED them to have a teachable moment, but NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 08:11:48 PM »

I'm behind, trying to catch up, but want to add my thoughts on the A's showing up tomorrow.  This memorial is widely publicized and I believe there will be a very large turn out.    That's going to really PI$$ Sindy off, but puts her at a disadvantage and she knows it.  She's not going to stand a chance will all those people there.  I agree they will sit at home and just stew and gripe out of infuriation, cause more than anything, she's NOT in control.  She may have a few supporters, but they don't come close to those who are against her.  It's a losing battle.  I just wish she would realize that and shut up.   Just wait until few show up for Caylee's B-day memorial.  Much fewer will show up and if they do, it will be for Caylee and her only.

She disgusts me!
sweety...she disgusts most everyone....no love for her here..

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 08:11:51 PM »

She disgusts me!
Dihannah, she disgusts me, too!

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2009, 08:12:02 PM »

You need to go back and see what Desi wrote.. It had me    Just thinking of Caylee's day ...

Maybe she'll bring it to the new cage

Desi, thanks for that.. I have been thinking about what Caylee was doing on this day one year ago.  an angelic monkey

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »

Boo I think that dogs nose is BROWN

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!!! You win a Major Award Leslee!!! 

Wubs you JSM!

Is this where I click the flashing "YOU HAVE WON A PRIZE" screen at the bottom of the page
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2009, 08:15:43 PM »

Kathi Belich, WFTV-Channel 9: "What strikes me most about covering this story is the outpouring of love and concern that people have for Caylee even though they never knew her. And the difficulty in dealing with her family's unpredictable and perplexing behavior. People feel protective and attached to this adorable little girl and want to make sure that her memory is honored and that justice is served. They believe deeply that she deserves it, and they are tireless in efforts to communicate that on a regular basis. I have never gotten so many e-mails about one story!"
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-what-the-reporters-have-to-say-about-the-story.html (thank you whoever posted this link in the previous cage)

DESI..THE STORY OF CAYLEE'S LAST DAY THAT YOU WROTE IS ON THE LAST THREAD.  I FOUND IT PROFOUNDLY MOVING AND TOUCHING.  WOULD YOU MIND CUTTING AND PASTING TO BRING IT TO THIS THREAD.  IT WAS SO OUTSTANDING I DON'T WANT NAY OF THE MONKEYS OR GUESTS READING HER TO MISS IT.

YOU HAVE TRULY TOUCHED OUR HEARTS.

THANK YOU ...GYPSY

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2009, 08:16:04 PM »

Michigan is represented! 
i have to know..is it a dog or a guini (sp?) pig????  i really can't tell...please help an angelic monkey

A Guinea Pig???   

OK to dispel all rumors about my Avi. It is my dog, Grissom. He's a Spinoni Italiano. Here is his real pic -

He doesn't have his John Lennon sunglasses on here! 

Sorry about the Off Topic Mods, I really really really promise to try to stay on topic as much as JSM does!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2009, 08:16:48 PM »

My computer is acting very hinky tonight, but I'm trying to bring forward Desi's post:

<snipped>

One year ago today, Caylee woke up and went potty.  She had breakfast and maybe watched some funny cartoons.  Maybe she got to color some, or play with her Mr. Potatoheads.  Maybe she played with Tilly and Tink, or played outside in her playhouse for a little while.  The time came when her grandmother CeCe cleaned her up and got her dressed and ready to go see Papa at the nursing home in Mt. Dora.  Caylee wore her white shorts and her aqua shirt.  Her hair was in a cute ponytail; her bangs had been freshly trimmed.

One year ago today, Caylee and her dolly climbed into her car seat and watched the sights go by on the drive to Mt. Dora.  She charmed the staff at the nursing home.  She got to color, drink from her sippy cup, entertain everyone by singing "You are My Sunshine" for her Papa, and play peekaboo with the tablecloth.  Caylee read her favorite book, "Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaw," a book she had read a hundred times, with lots of expression and delight.  She did a great job reading that book, and had no inkling that she would never have the chance to read it again -- but that the video of her with the book would be watched over and over again by millions of people all over the world.  She fussed with her ponytail just like a big girl.  She climbed up on Papa's lap and cuddled against his rumbly chest as he sang and hummed her sweet song back to her.  Caylee gave Papa a lovely hug and a kiss before clambering down from his lap.  Every hug and kiss could be the last, because Papa was very old and might not be there next time.  But the surprise was that this hug and kiss was the last one for Papa, because Caylee was the one who would not be coming back.

One year ago today, at her great-grandma's house, Caylee was tired.  She wasn't in the mood for chili, so she ate part of a peanut butter sandwich.  She dozed off in her car seat on the way home.  Later that night she went for a swim.  There was a dark and dangerous storm brewing, but it wasn't coming from the sky.  It was coming from her own house.  The storm was caused by strong, clashing forces in her family that had nothing to do with herself, and it was destined to destroy Caylee's little-girl world and transform her into an angel who would be known and loved all over the world.

One year ago today, the day closed on something darker than the night.  If only, if only the day had been different... One year ago today.

It is a sad day today.  And tomorrow we will honor your beautiful spirit, Caylee.  We'll smile through our tears and watch the balloons rise and the butterflies swoop.  We'll pray and tell you how much we love you.  We will never forget you, precious girl, and we will not rest until we see justice done.

God Bless Our Caylee.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2009, 08:17:41 PM »

Hah!! I knew it!!! Never give an Anthony the benefit of a doubt, I knew they couldn't keep their mouths shut.  I WANTED them to have a teachable moment, but NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hey Monkalicious,you know they can't make any money sitting home on the couch.No  way were the Anthony's gonna be quiet tomorrow.
I just hope that's all we see of them. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2009, 08:17:59 PM »

~ ~ ~

One year ago today, Caylee woke up and went potty.  She had breakfast and maybe watched some funny cartoons.  Maybe she got to color some, or play with her Mr. Potatoheads.  Maybe she played with Tilly and Tink, or played outside in her playhouse for a little while.  The time came when her grandmother CeCe cleaned her up and got her dressed and ready to go see Papa at the nursing home in Mt. Dora.  Caylee wore her white shorts and her aqua shirt.  Her hair was in a cute ponytail; her bangs had been freshly trimmed.

One year ago today, Caylee and her dolly climbed into her car seat and watched the sights go by on the drive to Mt. Dora.  She charmed the staff at the nursing home.  She got to color, drink from her sippy cup, entertain everyone by singing "You are My Sunshine" for her Papa, and play peekaboo with the tablecloth.  Caylee read her favorite book, "Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaw," a book she had read a hundred times, with lots of expression and delight.  She did a great job reading that book, and had no inkling that she would never have the chance to read it again -- but that the video of her with the book would be watched over and over again by millions of people all over the world.  She fussed with her ponytail just like a big girl.  She climbed up on Papa's lap and cuddled against his rumbly chest as he sang and hummed her sweet song back to her.  Caylee gave Papa a lovely hug and a kiss before clambering down from his lap.  Every hug and kiss could be the last, because Papa was very old and might not be there next time.  But the surprise was that this hug and kiss was the last one for Papa, because Caylee was the one who would not be coming back.

One year ago today, at her great-grandma's house, Caylee was tired.  She wasn't in the mood for chili, so she ate part of a peanut butter sandwich.  She dozed off in her car seat on the way home.  Later that night she went for a swim.  There was a dark and dangerous storm brewing, but it wasn't coming from the sky.  It was coming from her own house.  The storm was caused by strong, clashing forces in her family that had nothing to do with herself, and it was destined to destroy Caylee's little-girl world and transform her into an angel who would be known and loved all over the world.

One year ago today, the day closed on something darker than the night.  If only, if only the day had been different... One year ago today.

It is a sad day today.  And tomorrow we will honor your beautiful spirit, Caylee.  We'll smile through our tears and watch the balloons rise and the butterflies swoop.  We'll pray and tell you how much we love you.  We will never forget you, precious girl, and we will not rest until we see justice done.

~ ~ ~
[/color][/b][/i][/size]

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2009, 08:19:17 PM »

the ng is on..i gotta watch for a minuet  (and turn on the tv)  case in tx.....i hope she's covering it..shows what one nasty skanke in fl can do to a country...don't like you kid, kill it, and then say it was kidnapped....WHY is this happening  (i don't expect any loving Monkey to know)..so one stupid twit doesn't get away with it (Monkey's hold fast....JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE will happen) and the whole damn country goes crazy....love your babies....thats what they are there for.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2009, 08:20:46 PM »

THE A'S ARE SO DISPICABLE THEY COULDN'T AND WOULDN'T MISS A CHANCE TO PROMOTE THEIR DAUGHTER'S INNOCENCE AND PLUG THEIR NEW "CHARITY".  I THINK WE NEED TO WRITE CBS AND TELL THEM NO MORE A'S...THEY ARE JUST TOO HEINOUOS TO DESERVE A MORNING SHOW PLUG.  NO ONE BELIEVES THEY ARE GREIVING.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2009, 08:21:46 PM »

Good night sweet monkeys.  Time for me to log off.  Have a great evening!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2009, 08:22:33 PM »

cece.  How heartwrenching, but so true.  Thanks for putting things in perspective.. Very well written.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2009, 08:22:36 PM »

Michigan is represented! 
i have to know..is it a dog or a guini (sp?) pig????  i really can't tell...please help an angelic monkey

A Guinea Pig???   

OK to dispel all rumors about my Avi. It is my dog, Grissom. He's a Spinoni Italiano. Here is his real pic -

He doesn't have his John Lennon sunglasses on here! 

Sorry about the Off Topic Mods, I really really really promise to try to stay on topic as much as JSM does!
not trying to offend...i really didn't know,  thats why i asked.  looks much more like a dog without the shades an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2009, 08:22:53 PM »

Good Night cece  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.