May 28, 2024, 08:53:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342900 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: June 16, 2009, 10:33:05 AM »

Good Morning America 6/16/09 Brad Conway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgw59hJTGrA&feature=channel_page

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #281 on: June 16, 2009, 10:33:25 AM »

As a grandmother of grandchild that passes on~I'd like to show them what a loving, grieving mother and grandparent looks like........I wonder did Casey wake up at all hours of the night screaming for hours just to hold her child ONE last time, did Cindy/George ever have to hold her for hours on end like a baby to try and console her because her child was gone to soon..........*edit language* NO!!!! And as a mother of a mom who spent every hour she could visiting her baby, pumping milk and constantly praying that he would last one more day I'd like to tell them to STFU, get your @ss's of the tv, and crawl away to some hole where I never have to see you or anyone like you again because you pizz me off big time right now.........while your child treated Caylee like garbage, you freaking defend her. Sorry off my rant for now......Family of EVIL psychos.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: June 16, 2009, 10:35:02 AM »

As a grandmother of grandchild that passes on~I'd like to show them what a loving, grieving mother and grandparent looks like........I wonder did Casey wake up at all hours of the night screaming for hours just to hold her child ONE last time, did Cindy/George ever have to hold her for hours on end like a baby to try and console her because her child was gone to soon..........*edit language* NO!!!! And as a mother of a mom who spent every hour she could visiting her baby, pumping milk and constantly praying that he would last one more day I'd like to tell them to STFU, get your @ss's of the tv, and crawl away to some hole where I never have to see you or anyone like you again because you pizz me off big time right now.........while your child treated Caylee like garbage, you freaking defend her. Sorry off my rant for now......Family of EVIL psychos.....
Hugs, IM.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: June 16, 2009, 10:37:41 AM »

Hugs, IM.

Thanks Always1...........just needed to get that off my chest, didn't mean to scare anyone so early in the am Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #284 on: June 16, 2009, 10:42:07 AM »

Seeing your beautiful pictures and hearing all your updates, Elijah was very loved and will always be loved. One of the pics of your daughter just broke my heart. They are EVIL, nothing more nothing less. Please take care  an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: June 16, 2009, 10:43:00 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Precious Caylee angel, you are first and foremost on my mind & in my heart  an angelic monkey

As most of you may have read late last night, I lost 2 trees in a storm - the tree guys are here & I've been preoccupied watching over them create what now looks like a mini war zone on my front lawn but they are working on getting it done.  What a night!   The storm matched an aspect of my emotions last night, turmoil.

I just watched The Early Show interview with the Anthonys & thank God it was short.   I also want to mention in a sense I'm very grateful as I anticipated that they are in NYC and not in Orlando, this way Caylee's memorial at JBP will not be tarnished by them.
I guess they are enjoying a stay at the Waldorf, eating more crab cakes & steak, going to the salon (not that it helps much) & taking limo rides instead of feeling the grief one might expect by two grandparents...but no they were out there thru fake tears pimping their foundation (I refuse to call it precious Caylee's because it is not).    They are marking this day not only on a pity pot but taking pop shots at Ron Cummings for his shockingly wise decision to tell them their help was not wanted, those words shouldnt have even been on either of their lips.   They know they are getting nowhere with their foundation and yet they think people will contribute as they land blast another family's choice after consultation with their attorneys?   Cindy stated that they should take help where they can get it - we know they didnt, in fact Cindy called Tim Miller a thief and an alcohol - moreover she was rude to Beth Holloway and pretty much everyone in their path.   Look at the gratitude they exhibited toward Lenny who forked over $50,000 to bail out their monster.   What are they attempting now a bad version of good cop, bad cop - George says he would help even after being told to go away - Cindy makes her dig to insult & brags that she went on tv the day after Casey was arrested & got national attention so therefore she singlehandedly was responsible for bringing attention to Haleigh's case, NOT!   OMG this woman is punch drunk crazy!  At least the Anthonys didnt make us suffer thru them defending Casey this morning, hmmm interesting.

George said that he had breakfast with Caylee....NO WAY.   Cindy got ready for work & left the house she told detectives & others that she did not see Casey or Caylee but she "knew" they were home sleeping.  There is a 7:45AM phone call from Cindy to Casey that contradicts that Casey was home or if George saw Caylee that morning.  George made a huge blunder today adding that he put Caylee in the car that afternoon, he never told OCSO or the FBI that which leads to knowing it is a complete fabrication.   PS   "Conman" you have to put the tainted koolaid down, OMG Casey taking the stand, yea right, to say what I did it but... OR my mother did it, no wait A, B, C to Z did it, take your pick, not me...Gimme a break!  LKB, you lie as bad as you dress and are nothing but a bloviating pimp of mistruths - your book will be boycotted.   Phew, OK I feel a bit better & am caught up LOL.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: June 16, 2009, 10:44:09 AM »

thanks tupelo I was waiting to see this.....some interesting points in this short interview....conman speculates there could be others involved, but stops short of saying kc is innocent, and that the ant's would like to see kc any chance they could but BOZO doesn't want them on tape with her, and hey have no one other than themselves...gee what happened to the thousand of supporters cin-cin say they have.  And no disrespect...but their faith my ASS...their god is the almighty dollar!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: June 16, 2009, 10:44:38 AM »

Islandmonkey, I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandchild. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: June 16, 2009, 10:45:45 AM »

Oh IM...you just made my heart crack!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: June 16, 2009, 10:47:36 AM »

Seeing your beautiful pictures and hearing all your updates, Elijah was very loved and will always be loved. One of the pics of your daughter just broke my heart. They are EVIL, nothing more nothing less. Please take care  an angelic monkey

Yes he was and always will be, too bad Caylee's own family doesn't seem to have the capacity for one ounce of compassion, only in covering their @sses.

YW for the updates and pic's.......my daughter is heartbroken, but she does know that he is in a better place and hopefully all the little children like Caylee are showing him around heaven.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: June 16, 2009, 10:50:41 AM »

Islandmonkey, I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandchild. 

Thanks TH.......

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: June 16, 2009, 10:52:18 AM »

Oh IM...you just made my heart crack!!

Sorry Sunny, not trying to do that........just seeing them on tv after going thru my ordeal just freaking set me off my rocker (and I really don't have that far to go).

[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: June 16, 2009, 10:56:52 AM »

Conman on GMA saying the Ants are stronger now b/c of their faith.

Good Morning Monks...old and new and guests!  I was going to wait til I got completely caught up......but, it seems all the major stations has someone one...the A's on the Today Show....cin-cin tears and all......and it looked like it was in the studio, GMA has Conman and the other station had the Baden's.

Mamacrazy got dressed!  WOOHOO
Protect the babies - thanks for the link to RJ's interview
Fanny - 
Desi  - you note to Caylee was beautiful
Boo - You rock girl!!

I am going to continue reading but I wanted to say that I am going to celebrate Caylee's short life today. I am planting a rose bush in her honor and placing a small angel with a butterfly under the roses. 

Desi - loved your reflection and touching post last night.  Brought me to tears. 
Boo - do we know if Rev Grund has enough funds to cover the pavilion as we ll as the butterfly and balloon release?

I caught CBS this morning.  It was all about the foundation as well as Cindy.  Cindy called the national media and got Haleigh's case on that night don't you know. Without Cindy that would not have happened when she should have been at home taking care of herself (her words).  No family should turn down help don't you know.  The CMA foundation is to keep a spotlight on missing children don't you know (not sure how the scratch and sniff bears fit into this ...but whatever).  Georgie had brekkie with Caylee and put her in the car don't  you know.

Cindy was wiping away imaginary tears and had a look of contempt and righteousness when she was speaking about how silly Ron C was and how without HER no one would know that Haleigh was missing. 

I have a fountain of a little girl with a watering can and a puppy at her feet that I am putting in a flowerbed today to remember Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: June 16, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »

Eventually the Anthonys will get a hard slap of reality, and I hope it hits them so fast and furious it knocks them off their feet, and they can't get back up.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: June 16, 2009, 10:58:52 AM »

I am so sorry about your grandchild. My friend just lost her first grandchild last week and their entire family is devastated. She died within hours after having her immunizations and there is not one person in their family who is still even functioning yet. It is so heartbreaking for their family.

The Anthonys are so evil they spew their evil over everyone they touch. The good news is they are going under the KC bus and they know it now. Stupid George just gave KC more evidence that he was the last one to see Caylee and you can bet that he is going to be blamed for murdering her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: June 16, 2009, 10:59:26 AM »

Thank-you Northern Rose for the screen shots of the show. Cindy stop your fake crying before you shrivel up. And George, Art Carney is calling he wants his vest back. 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #296 on: June 16, 2009, 11:02:19 AM »

I'm sorry for you loss IM.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: June 16, 2009, 11:03:37 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7844545&page=1
Conway thinks Casey will take the stand at trial

It was the shot heard 'round the world... It was the start of the Revolution..

B

Conway refers to Baez wanting to put Casey on the stand.  Conway himself cannot put Casey on  the stand in her criminal trial,  and Casey cannot testify in any civil suit due to her upcoming civil trial.

You better believe it Blink..the A's gloves are coming off.  This is becoming a duel at dawn.  Conway knows the A's are going under the bus..he wants Casey on the stand..I still say it ain't gona happen.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: June 16, 2009, 11:05:41 AM »

I am so sorry about your grandchild. My friend just lost her first grandchild last week and their entire family is devastated. She died within hours after having her immunizations and there is not one person in their family who is still even functioning yet. It is so heartbreaking for their family.

The Anthonys are so evil they spew their evil over everyone they touch. The good news is they are going under the KC bus and they know it now. Stupid George just gave KC more evidence that he was the last one to see Caylee and you can bet that he is going to be blamed for murdering her.

Please let them know they will be in my prayer as my heart aches with them in their loss.....I am only functioning to keep everyone else from falling apart.

Yes, I agree about GA -------I can hear the bus coming now

[
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #299 on: June 16, 2009, 11:05:45 AM »

O/T  I just saw on HLN that the mother of a infant that said someone broke in and took the baby one of the parent just admitted the baby was thrown into a lake. 

What in the hell is wrong with these people???

Could someone post the link of Rev. Grund or tell me what page it is on?  PLEASE!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.