May 27, 2024, 10:24:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342802 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: June 16, 2009, 11:54:51 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYxO4Ya0UcY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/kYxO4Ya0UcY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

edit: Removed embed code per poster's request.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 11:57:51 AM by CBB » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: June 16, 2009, 11:55:47 AM »

Oops, forgot to remove the embedded code.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: June 16, 2009, 11:56:17 AM »

Well, as Rev. Grund and others are putting together the memorial and preparing the balloons and butterflies, their thoughts are of little Caylee. A beautiful little girl whose life was cut short. No one is sparing a thought to Cindy and her evil camp. It's all about her today. Yes, I'm sure they are prepared for battle if necessary, but it will continue on, all eyes on Caylee. The Milpigs will show up or at least do a drive by to show their disdain, Cindy will weep before cameras and say a few hateful things toward Rev. Grund. But the angels will smile and Caylee will clap her hands as she plays with the balloons and butterflies.

Thank you once again Rev. Grund, for allowing us to be a small part of it.  an angelic monkey

Say a prayer that the memorial is surrounded by angels and that evil does not get through. May their cars break down on a busy highway and their lunch contain e.coli!

Boo..I have been praying that this Memorial is surrounded by Angels today..God's Heavenly Hosts!  I know they will be present in all their glory for Caylee and the safety of those attending.

The devils have paid their price this morning..Good luck Cindy getting anymore donations..You stupid witch..on National TV you admitted you should have been home taking care of yourself rather helping another in need...Yep..I always want to donate to charities that feel that way about those they are supposed to be serving!

Angels will be holding Caylee's hand today and lovingly watching over this Memorial.
Rest in Peace Baby Girl....the world needs nothing and holds nothing for you anylonger.
Your Heavenly family is rejoicing that you are with them!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 16, 2009, 11:56:32 AM »

Anyone see any tears? 
No tears.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #344 on: June 16, 2009, 11:58:22 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYxO4Ya0UcY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/kYxO4Ya0UcY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Beautiful Tupelo!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #345 on: June 16, 2009, 11:58:57 AM »

All I see is bubble hair so the horns won't show.................
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: June 16, 2009, 11:59:13 AM »

Thanks for illustrating my point, "poke my eye, make me cry"   Yup, rotten apple didnt fall far from the diseased tree

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #347 on: June 16, 2009, 11:59:47 AM »

Snipped from GypsyDD...

Good luck Cindy getting anymore donations..You stupid witch..on National TV you admitted you should have been home taking care of yourself rather helping another in need...Yep..I always want to donate to charities that feel that way about those they are supposed to be serving!

Quote of the Day!  You go girl!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: June 16, 2009, 11:59:51 AM »

I am so sorry about your grandchild. My friend just lost her first grandchild last week and their entire family is devastated. She died within hours after having her immunizations and there is not one person in their family who is still even functioning yet. It is so heartbreaking for their family.

The Anthonys are so evil they spew their evil over everyone they touch. The good news is they are going under the KC bus and they know it now. Stupid George just gave KC more evidence that he was the last one to see Caylee and you can bet that he is going to be blamed for murdering her.

Turbo, I am so sorry about your friend's grandchild. I am sure you are seeing real grief firsthand. The whole family must be traumatized.

If I ever see some squalling, snotting, wailing, out of control crying from Spindy and George, at this point I could not even feel the slightest sympathy. The only time they will do this is when their own butts are in a crack, and they will cry for themselves. I hope I live to see the day when this happens.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #349 on: June 16, 2009, 12:00:32 PM »

I just watched Conway's appearance today and he never says that KC is innocent.  He says that she had help and that they need to find out how many helped her and to what degree they were involved.  They are so wanting to throw someone else under the bus and then say KC did it cause of peer pressure?  Am I the only one that read his interview this way?

LKL and Mr. LKB should be ashamed of themselves for pimping their book today. 
Why doesn't Conway just ask his clients about how much they helped their daughter? Peer pressure, okay smoking, drinking, smoking a joint, but kill a child? I never had that kind of peer pressure. Nobody has any shame or guilt or anything, I would be dying from guilt, no I would be dead already.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: June 16, 2009, 12:02:22 PM »

Covering Caylee Anthony – sensational and sad Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:40 AM

By Kerry Sanders, NBC News Correspondent
 Orlando, Fla. – Orange County detectives believe 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was murdered one year ago.

It took about a month before her mother, then 22-year-old Casey Anthony, revealed Caylee was missing.

Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, dialed 9-1-1 and within hours, the saga began to unfold in dramatic, and at times, tabloid fashion

From the deepest recesses of my memory, I can’t remember a human drama story that’s quite like this one.

The closest is the story of Elian Gonzalez.

I covered those developments from the moment the young Cuban boy was found on a raft in the Florida Straits, to the day he was forcibly taken by federal authorities from his Miami home, and finally to Elian’s eventual return to his father in Cuba.

Still, this murder investigation is different. Sensational, yes, but it’s always sad.

It’s important to remember, and it’s always on my mind: a little girl is dead.

Still, there are bizarre developments. Some you may have heard; others never went reported.

Here they are, in no particular order:

*There was the psychic who contacted NBC News to say she thought she knew where Caylee’s remains were.

She even sent us a video via the Internet pointing out the location.

It wasn’t news. Another crazy caller we figured.

Guess what?

We looked at the tape again after Caylee’s remains were discovered. Eerily, Caylee was found less than 200 yards from where the psychic sensed the 2-year-old’s presence.

*A private investigator claimed he had footage proving Caylee’s body was moved into the woods where it was found months after her death. In a hushed conversation, he offered to sell it to us. I, of course wanted to see it first. That’s when he said he’d recorded over it. The tape now had pictures of his son in parade.

What then did he think we could do with the tape?

"I hear there’s a way to get the previously shot video that’s under the parade," he said.

Ha! Well, maybe Chloe O’Brian can do that for Jack Bauer on the TV show "24," but in the real world it just ain’t possible.

*Another private investigator said he was told Caylee’s remains would be found by locating a marker. He said his sources told him there were pavers piled up in the yard nearby Casey’s home. Those pavers would signal the location of Caylee’s body.

With camera crew in tow, the PI revealed the mysterious pavers. In the end, they were left-over materials from a construction job. Hardly a marker.

*The first word that a piece of duct tape was over Caylee’s mouth came from a neighbor who overheard a two-way radio conversation. Law enforcement sources confirmed it was true, so I reported the details. But had someone kept that detail off a two-way radio, it might have not been known publicly for weeks, or longer.

*Casey Anthony found her defense attorney Jose Baez in jail. Another inmate gave Casey a tip: Baez is a legal eagle, the expert she needed.

One phone call later, Baez took on the biggest case of his career.

*A one-time spokesman for Baez operated in secret. Yes, a public relations expert who was never seen and we never met.

It’s odd, but the spokesman known as "Todd Black" was not a real person. He was really Gil Cabot. The enigmatic Mr. Black (Cabot) was always in the shadows. He would not use email. He would only fax, and the number on his fax machine was gibberish. When he called you, his phone number was blocked on caller ID. He never answered his own phone. He had a voicemail box right up until the day attorney Baez fired him.

*Roy Kronk, the meter-reader, who repeatedly told deputies he thought there was something odd in the woods where Caylee’s body was eventually found, offered to sell a picture of a dead snake.

"A snake?"

Yes. A snake!

It was supposedly a snap shot of a snake they’d found when Kronk and others, including a deputy, entered the woods to follow up on Kronk’s suspicion that there was something important to the case in the woods.

Why would anyone want that snapshot?

It’s unclear, but he found a media buyer who allegedly coughed up several thousand dollars for the picture.

*A make-shift memorial to Caylee was established just 50 or so yards from where her body was discovered.

Photos. Teddy bears. Poems.

As it grew, it began to weather in the sun and the rain.

Yet more teddy bears were dropped off.

Soon, a news producer inserted himself in the question: What to do with the memorial?

He decided, after talking to Caylee’s relatives, the toys should be donated to a homeless shelter.

It didn’t take long, in fact it may have been just minutes, before the news producer found himself being verbally attacked. Who was he to decide this?

This memorial is for Caylee!

Cameras rolled, and that producer was no longer the *******, he was the story.

He eventually backed off, but not before learning a tough lesson: His role was to report, not participate.

* In the early days of coverage, reporters and camera crews surrounded the Anthony home 24-hours-a-day. Sometimes there was no way for a cameraman to escape to do what everyone has to do. At least one enterprising neighbor figured that was opportunity. He charged for the use of his bathroom.

* Some of the Anthony neighbors were not happy about the circus-like atmosphere: camera crews, trucks and chaos in their neighborhood. I’m pretty sure if it were my neighborhood I wouldn’t be happy with the crowd either.

One news producer made a peace offering to neighbors: gift cards to the movies and a restaurant. Soon other producers were making similar offers and the simmering anger harbored by neighbors seemed to lift.

One Anthony neighbor was not happy with the media crowd. It’s understandable. His yard was trampled. His grass began to die. He began to patrol his lawn, right up to the public right-of-way, a sidewalk. If anything was on his yard, he’d yell. I was scolded for having half of my foot on the sidewalk and half on the grass.

I moved.

Another TV network decided to just pay for the right to stand on his lawn.

Last I saw, some of that money must have been used for sod because the downtrodden lawn looks full and green.

* With no way to leave positions outside the Anthony house, as news could break any moment, one enterprising Orlando caterer made a kind gesture. She brought her tasty treats to the news crews and fed them for a day.

The meal was fabulous. It was an odd juxtaposition: a missing child, likely murdered, and fine food including sweet walnuts.

* Leonard Padilla, the black-cowboy hat wearing, toothpick sucking, bounty hunter from California, repeatedly said he didn’t want to be on TV. Yet, he was always near to the spot where there was a development. Every time after saying he didn’t want to talk to the media about the case, he would follow up with a 10 to 20 minute "press conference" on his observations and thoughts.

*It’s estimated the murder trial is at least one year away. Now 23-year-old Casey Anthony is charged with killing her own daughter. If convicted, she could be sentenced to death.

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/06/16/1966357.aspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: June 16, 2009, 12:03:32 PM »

I just saw Cindy and George on the Early Show and I am sputtering, swelling up like an outraged toad--Self-serving, self-involved, narcissistic wench that she is.... How dare she, "I should have been home taking care of myself"  instead of calling the national media to get attention for Hayleigh Cummings case.  When has Cindy NOT been taking care of herself, is what I want to know.  I am beyond words.

Another thing that struck me is that Spindy said "Yesterday was a bad day." Why would yesterday be a bad day Spindy? And saying that Caylee was missing for five months. No she wasn't. She was dead around the corner for six months! All you had to do was walk down your street, turn right on Suburban. JUST LIKE YOU TOLD DOMINIC CASEY!!!   
I hope Cindy and George have a bad day everyday till the day they die.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: June 16, 2009, 12:06:48 PM »

I'm worked up enough today, that last article had to mention Elian Gonzalez. Another fine mess 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: June 16, 2009, 12:07:56 PM »

I'm worked up enough today, that last article had to mention Elian Gonzalez. Another fine mess 

At least the neighbours got to charge people to use their bathrooms.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: June 16, 2009, 12:08:36 PM »

Grandparents recall Caylee Anthony on anniversary
2 hours ago

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Anthony say they want to bring more attention to missing children cases.

Cindy and George Anthony told CBS' "The Early Show" Tuesday that on the first anniversary of Caylee's disappearance they want to help other families whose children are missing. Cindy Anthony says so many missing children are forgotten.

The Anthonys' daughter, Casey Anthony, has been charged in Caylee's death. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped her toddler.

Caylee was last seen a year ago but she wasn't reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gSCB_oxlbv95mfQuS7sW3xgOZCVQD98RPM883
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: June 16, 2009, 12:08:42 PM »

At least the neighbours got to charge people to use their bathrooms.
What a fiasco 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #356 on: June 16, 2009, 12:08:55 PM »

I'm heading off to work, won't get home until after 8pm. I hope you guys have your Youtube links ready for those of us who will miss it. My prayers will continue all day for them.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: June 16, 2009, 12:10:32 PM »

Oops, forgot to remove the embedded code.   

Thanks so much, looks much better without all that stuff. You Rock!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: June 16, 2009, 12:10:38 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

Casey Anthony's parents appear on 'Early Show'
One of Casey Anthony's attorneys, Linda Kenney Baden, appeared on NBC's 'Today' show.

Walter Pacheco and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
10:06 AM EDT, June 16, 2009
George Anthony and Cindy Anthony appeared on national television this morning and talked about their slain granddaughter Caylee Marie and their foundation.

"Yesterday was a tough day. Today is a tough day. Every day has been a tough day," Cindy Anthony said during her interview on CBS' The Early Show.

"We just miss her so much."

The Anthonys talked about the foundation they've established to help families of missing children.

Cindy Anthony said families of missing children need financial and emotional support.

"So many children are forgotten," she said.

Watch the interview at CBSnews.com.

Meanwhile, one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys appeared on NBC's Today show, but answered very little about the case.

Host Meredith Vieira asked Anthony's defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden if she could provide some insight into her client's thoughts on today's date -- a year after anyone last saw Caylee Marie Anthony alive.

But Linda Baden, who appeared alongside her husband, Michael Baden, avoided answering Vieira's questions, saying only that "we have an innocent client and we are going to be addressing all those issues in court in the next year to come."

The Badens' new criminal thriller Skeleton Justice debuts today. They answered questions about their book.

"I can't tell you what the client says," Linda Baden told Vieira. "I can't do."

Vieira laughed it off by telling Baden, "so you basically won't tell me anything, will you Linda?"

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. The 2-year-old girl's remains were recovered near the home of her grandparents on Dec. 11.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-attorney-061609,0,1546569.story
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: June 16, 2009, 12:12:36 PM »

(Cindy Anthony says so many missing children are forgotten.)   How the he!! Cindy do you plan on changing that. And a lot of missing and murdered and abused children didn't get the coverage they should have, because Nancy, especially needed to keep the freak show going with your daughter and the likes of you, your husband, and that creep you call your son. Somewhere in all of that coverage Caylee was a secondary thought, but of course that is what you wanted, and you got it. You selfish witch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.