May 23, 2024, 03:29:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342380 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2009, 08:24:02 PM »

Desi,that post made me cry.

We will never forget you Caylee.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2009, 08:25:24 PM »

Goodnight cece Have a pleasant evening.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2009, 08:26:30 PM »

cece.  How heartwrenching, but so true.  Thanks for putting things in perspective.. Very well written.

CECE BROUGHT THAT OVER FOR ME FROM THE OTHER THREAD.  DESI IS THE AUTHOR..AND SHE DID A GREAT JOB..CECE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO PUT IT ON THIS THREAD FOR ALL TO SEE.

I AM NOT YELLING..I NEED TO TAKE THE CAP LOCKS OFF!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »

I'm trying to find out if the Anthonys are going to be in New York, or satelite 
Thanks No Rose, I am behind, but I think it will probably be satellite feed. CBS wouldn't fly them to NY for a 2 minute interview on an Early Show. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2009, 08:26:57 PM »

With all the A's free time, not working.  I wish they sit and read here.  Get a clue!  But I'm sure she only reads the A supporters only, cause the truth ALWAYS hurts.

I do believe the Anthony marriage will be over at the end of all this and she wallows in her pathetic life.   Karma sucks!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2009, 08:27:20 PM »

'Nite Cece.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2009, 08:27:50 PM »

Michigan is represented! 
i have to know..is it a dog or a guini (sp?) pig????  i really can't tell...please help an angelic monkey
Dog, I thought a camel when I first became a monkey.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2009, 08:27:57 PM »

Good night sweet monkeys.  Time for me to log off.  Have a great evening!

i have no pets,,,just a five year old daughter...i want to snuggle that dog (daughter needs 'her space' lol)_ an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2009, 08:28:58 PM »

Michigan is represented! 
i have to know..is it a dog or a guini (sp?) pig????  i really can't tell...please help an angelic monkey

A Guinea Pig???   

OK to dispel all rumors about my Avi. It is my dog, Grissom. He's a Spinoni Italiano. Here is his real pic -

He doesn't have his John Lennon sunglasses on here! 

Sorry about the Off Topic Mods, I really really really promise to try to stay on topic as much as JSM does!
not trying to offend...i really didn't know,  thats why i asked.  looks much more like a dog without the shades an angelic monkey

That's OK Mama, not offended. He's been called a camel, a horse, etc. I call him the love of my life. Sunny heard him squeal bark today. He's always trying to make me laugh. He's got his fancy collar and tie combo on in that pic. OK nuff off topic, I promised to be good!!

I get to go into work a bit late tomorrow, so it should be good viewing before I have to go in. Looking forward to sleeping in a bit. Can't wait to see the beautiful memorial.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2009, 08:29:16 PM »

Boo I think that dogs nose is BROWN

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!!! You win a Major Award Leslee!!! 

Wubs you JSM!
Wubs you too Boo!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2009, 08:30:40 PM »

Favor to ask here.  Since I may not be able to watch the memorial tomorrow, is there any monkeys with the ability to tape it and post on utube.  I will be devastated if I miss it. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2009, 08:31:57 PM »

Michigan is represented! 

A Guinea Pig???   

OK to dispel all rumors about my Avi. It is my dog, Grissom. He's a Spinoni Italiano. Here is his real pic -

Sorry about the Off Topic Mods, I really really really promise to try to stay on topic as much as JSM does!
Good luck with that Boo. On Topic Now From NOW ON from JSM

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »

Thanks all, I wrote it for the S a c r e d Monkeys; we all love our girl and long to see justice prevail.  Thanks, cece for being quick on the mouse (I botched my own c/p job, lol -- leave it to Desi!)  Yes, leslee share away, and say hi to the peeps... miss those myspacers and I know they love our little sweetie just like the Monkeys do.

Hindsight------->  Wish I had thought to include in the morning section: 

Caylee dancing to the ABC song... Love the videos of her dancing... 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2009, 08:33:37 PM »

Michigan is represented! 
Dog, I thought a camel when I first became a monkey.  an angelic monkey
i REALLY couldn't tell...i didn't want to step on Monkey toes...(most folks luv the dog like they luv the kids).  if you thought a camel i don't feel so bad LOL

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2009, 08:37:22 PM »

I'm behind, trying to catch up, but want to add my thoughts on the A's showing up tomorrow.  This memorial is widely publicized and I believe there will be a very large turn out.    That's going to really PI$$ Sindy off, but puts her at a disadvantage and she knows it.  She's not going to stand a chance will all those people there.  I agree they will sit at home and just stew and gripe out of infuriation, cause more than anything, she's NOT in control.  She may have a few supporters, but they don't come close to those who are against her.  It's a losing battle.  I just wish she would realize that and shut up.   Just wait until few show up for Caylee's B-day memorial.  Much fewer will show up and if they do, it will be for Caylee and her only.

She disgusts me!
I think there will be no more that 10 people that will show up for a Memorial on Caylee's birthday. Three Ants, one Joy, two Milpigs, that could account for a foursome and the Mallory and the preacher. I think making the Milpigs into a foursome adds up to ten.

People, right or wrong have a bad taste in their mouth from Caylee's Memorial/Funeral and are sick of the Ants crap and don't wan't to see or hear from them again until the trial is over. JMO JSM

GoldieTX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2009, 08:37:57 PM »

Desi, I just want to tell you that your post in the last thread was so beautiful yet so heart breaking.  It really made me think about the last hours of our precious little Caylee's life on earth.  I don't believe one of the Scamonthy's have given that last day, that last visit with her PaPa, that last time she read the book she loved to read so much, the last time she sang "You Are My Sunshine", that last PBJ sandwich, that last swim or any and everything else she did in her precious short life a single thought.  It is ALLLL ABOUT THEM...  Going on the Today Show tomorrow is beyond DISGUSTING, but it is in line with all the rest of the Anthonyism we've seen since day one...  They are the most despicable people ever, and I believe more and more each day they are truly EVIL inside and out. 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2009, 08:39:12 PM »

Michigan is represented! 

A Guinea Pig???   

not trying to offend...i really didn't know,  thats why i asked.  looks much more like a dog without the shades an angelic monkey

That's OK Mama, not offended. He's been called a camel, a horse, etc. I call him the love of my life. Sunny heard him squeal bark today. He's always trying to make me laugh. He's got his fancy collar and tie combo on in that pic. OK nuff off topic, I promised to be good!!

I get to go into work a bit late tomorrow, so it should be good viewing before I have to go in. Looking forward to sleeping in a bit. Can't wait to see the beautiful memorial.
now hubby is looking at me like i'm crazylady laughing at the puter....oh, my lol

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2009, 08:43:27 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19758784/detail.html

1 Year Ago: Last Video Of Caylee
Toddler Last Seen Alive June 16, 2008

POSTED: Monday, June 15, 2009
UPDATED: 7:33 pm EDT June 15, 2009
[George and Cindy Anthony.]
George and Cindy Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- On June 15, 2008, before Caylee Anthony was a household name, the toddler was videotaped singing a song and sitting on her grandfather's lap while celebrating Father's Day.
The recording, taken at a nursing home in Mount Dora, was the last one taken of Caylee, just one day before she was last seen alive and one month before she was reported missing.

In an interview with deputies in July, Caylee's great-grandmother Shirley Plesea recalled the visit.

"Caylee ran right up to grandpa so he could hold her, and she wasn't afraid of him and she hadn't seen him for a while," Plesea said.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, brought the toddler to visit, but Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, was not there.

"Casey used to come pretty often with Cindy and Caylee," Plesea said. "Lately she hadn't come as much. Not that there was any estrangement between her and grandpa or anything, but she just, I don't know."

Caylee's body was found six months later in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in east Orange County. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death.

Tuesday, on the one year anniversary of Caylee's disappearance, CBS's "Early Show" will have an exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony.

Copyright 2009 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Video....   http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19761969/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2009, 08:44:18 PM »

Favor to ask here.  Since I may not be able to watch the memorial tomorrow, is there any monkeys with the ability to tape it and post on utube.  I will be devastated if I miss it. 
Dihannah, didn't see this answered yet, so I'll venture to guarantee that Caylee's memorial tomorrow will be posted on youtube within a half-hour after it's finished... if not, I'll be a Monkey's uncle.. er.. aunt or whatever. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2009, 08:45:53 PM »

Anthonys' Street Seeing Less Visitors
Neighbor Had Trouble Selling Orange County Home

POSTED: Monday, June 15, 2009
UPDATED: 8:30 pm EDT June 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Although the neighborhood is quiet now, residents of Hopespring Drive have endured months of chaos in the wake of the Casey Anthony case.

VIDEO: Neighborhood Getting Less Traffic

Raphael Torres still has a keybox on his front door, but he has taken his home off the market. He put his house up for sale about a year ago, but only one potential buyer looked at the house.

"People are looking to live in a neighborhood where you have peace and tranquility. You don't want to have a whole baseball park in your house," Torres said.

During the height of the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony, the east Orange County neighborhood was inundated with around the clock news coverage and dozens of protesters as Anthony was arrested and then released on house arrest several times last summer.

Torres said there was so much traffic on the street that he got to the point that he would not let his young daughter go outside.

"We were not able to let her outside because cars were driving all the time. A lot of traffic," Torres said.

Anthony is currently being held on no bond at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death.

Caylee's body was found in December in a wooded area near Suburban Drive, near the Anthony's Hope Spring Drive home.

The area is mostly peaceful now, a memorial on Suburban Drive has been taken down, but a few spectators remain.

Gloria Heifle and her husband drove from Jacksonville to photograph the house and attend a vigil for Caylee on Tuesday, the one-year anniversary of the last time the toddler was seen alive.

"I've had interest since it was first reported," Heifle said.

Heifle said she has followed the case since it first broke and one year later she is just as interested.

"The story is so sad to me and everyone that I know that has children. We’re just very saddened by this story," Heifle said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19761704/detail.html

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.