May 28, 2024, 03:42:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342880 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: June 16, 2009, 01:11:32 PM »

This is the day that I wish they had Skanky on a video at jail. The tears she cried (if she did) and the hyperventilating as she watched tv on the day CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE! were found, were for herself, not for Caylee. She knew the jig was up, and they had found the body.

If there was ever any real feeling for Caylee from her, today would be the day she might show it. I'm sure she has a calendar and knows the significance of today. I wonder if she is reliving the frantic rushing around to evade being caught, and trying to decide what to do with Caylee's body. The mad dash back to the house after everyone had left, the frantic calls to everyone to make sure they were at work where they were supposed to be. What to wrap Caylee's body in and where to put her till she could decide what to really do with her?

Then it was time to get ready for Tony. A shower maybe, a pair of her tightest shorts, and a top with full exposure of her assets. Make-up just so, the right perfume, and away she went, without a care, to Tony and to Blockbusters. Be sure to turn off the phone, Casey, so you and Tony can enjoy a night of lovemaking into the next day with no interruption. Wow! Tony even skipped classes just to be with you.
Life is good!

Yes, I hope that she is reliving this day in her mind. Somehow, I believe she is probably not. She is the special inmate in the special cell. Queen of all she beholds.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: June 16, 2009, 01:12:25 PM »

Im waiting for my comment on ABC to post...if it makes it Im not sure it will remain there

ABC WAKE UP ...did you bother to read the bunk and bull on Cindy Anthony's foundation?   This is a total scam because these people refuse to find a job like the rest of decent American citizens have to do.  No one is calling them for help, they have been flat out refused & yet you deem it appropriate to list this farce on your website?   Did you bother to investigate their association to KFN, run by a felon & known frauds?   Cindy and George knew why Caylee was "missing," their monster took off with her after a blow out argument & Caylee was never seen again.   Read Cindy's myspace blog of 7/3, listen to their interviews with Orange County & the FBI, their pressers filled with flat out lies & contradictions.   You are falling for their agenda to defend Casey & make blood money...o yea thats right you contributed to their blood money fund big time....licensing fees yea right!

What you should have done this morning was report on the FACTS of the case & honored Caylee's memory not give the family that failed her a platform!!

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: June 16, 2009, 01:13:14 PM »

O/T Horrible story out of Vegas. Woman left her 22 month old daughter with her
boyfriend, while she went to Pheonix to work.(she was a hooker) Baby's body was found in a dumpster. She had been raped. The boyfriend then went to Pheonix to
meet the mother. He did not mention the baby to her???? Boyfriend has been charged.
Story is in (inside the law.com) thats a fox 5 station. The mother and boyfriend are
scary looking people.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: June 16, 2009, 01:14:13 PM »

When the attention and cameras get out of their faces, when the trial is done, then, maybe then, guilt will eat away at both of them. How it hasn't yet is way beyond my comprehension, I have guilt and worry all the time. There is no way I would survive if I was in Cindy's place. They puzzle me more everyday. And just wait how they are going to behave during the trial.  And I thought Jackie Peterson was a whack job, I take it all back Jackie all the things I called you, and the things I threw at the tv when your mug was on. 

[/quote]

No Rose, I sincerely doubt that SinCin is capable of feeling any guilt.  And at this point at looking at their lives, I'm not sure that GA is, either.   He just plays both sides of the fence like a stup and gets by with it.

SinCin, with the help of GA, raised KC to be exactly what she turned out to be...just like her mother.  A couple of lying b*tches.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #404 on: June 16, 2009, 01:15:06 PM »

boyfriend, while she went to Pheonix to work.(she was a hooker) Baby's body was found in a dumpster. She had been raped. The boyfriend then went to Pheonix to
meet the mother. He did not mention the baby to her???? Boyfriend has been charged.
Story is in (inside the law.com) thats a fox 5 station. The mother and boyfriend are
scary looking people.
I really am starting to believe the world is coming to an end, if not I'm really scared. Everyday there is some horrific story.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: June 16, 2009, 01:16:42 PM »

6/15/2009     A     MOTION TO RESTRICT DISCLOSURE OF AUTOPSY REPORT

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=eb85d00d-5eed-43a6-acb4-fe52bcec5d23

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: June 16, 2009, 01:18:21 PM »

Im waiting for my comment on ABC to post...if it makes it Im not sure it will remain there

ABC WAKE UP ...did you bother to read the bunk and bull on Cindy Anthony's foundation?   This is a total scam because these people refuse to find a job like the rest of decent American citizens have to do.  No one is calling them for help, they have been flat out refused & yet you deem it appropriate to list this farce on your website?   Did you bother to investigate their association to KFN, run by a felon & known frauds?   Cindy and George knew why Caylee was "missing," their monster took off with her after a blow out argument & Caylee was never seen again.   Read Cindy's myspace blog of 7/3, listen to their interviews with Orange County & the FBI, their pressers filled with flat out lies & contradictions.   You are falling for their agenda to defend Casey & make blood money...o yea thats right you contributed to their blood money fund big time....licensing fees yea right!

What you should have done this morning was report on the FACTS of the case & honored Caylee's memory not give the family that failed her a platform!!

Capp, right above the place to post, it says, "Comment & ContributeDo you have more information about this topic? If so, please click here to contact the editors of ABC News."  I hope you also e-mail them.  Your post is GREAT!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: June 16, 2009, 01:21:25 PM »

scary looking people.
I really am starting to believe the world is coming to an end, if not I'm really scared. Everyday there is some horrific story.

Me too, NoRose. Me too....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #408 on: June 16, 2009, 01:29:00 PM »

Never, never, never would a defense lawyer put Casey on the witness stand, even a jackass like Baez knows better.

I know, and you're right.
BUT, I want them to do it!!
I'd take time off from work to watch that! If we're going to have to wait a year for this trial, they should give us that! 

Ohhhhhh, I'd just LOVE to see the prosecution lay in to Casey!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: June 16, 2009, 01:29:59 PM »

Never, never, never would a defense lawyer put Casey on the witness stand, even a jackass like Baez knows better.

I'd take time off from work to watch that! If we're going to have to wait a year for this trial, they should give us that! 

It would be quite the performance, and if Casey insists on it, well......
crazybabyborg
« Reply #410 on: June 16, 2009, 01:32:14 PM »

Right. Let's you and I be the glimmer for hoping for it, OK?  Glow little glow worm!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: June 16, 2009, 01:32:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/caylee-anthony-how-the-grandparents-the-lawyers-and-the-media-have-kept-it-a-case-that-gripped-the-n.html

To mark the first anniversary of Caylee Anthony's disappearance, the morning programs all looked back in the 7:30 a.m. half-hour this morning. And we were reminded why this media circus continues to absorb so many across the country.

On NBC's "Today," Meredith Vieira called it the case that captivated the nation. Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony visited CBS' "Early Show." Their attorney, Brad Conway, talked to ABC's "Good Morning America." Anthony attorney Linda Kenney Baden talked to Vieira on "Today."

This morning's coverage underscored how the grandparents, the lawyers and television have contributed to the story's eerie and enduring fascination. Casey Anthony, George and Cindy's daughter, is charged with the murder of Caylee.

The grandparents: ABC's Chris Cuomo described "unimaginable heartbreak for these good people," meaning George and Cindy.

But their baffling actions have spurred constant speculation: Did they do enough to protect Caylee? Have they done enough to get justice for the toddler? Did they help law enforcement as much as they could? Why do they keep popping up in the media?

They were on "The Early Show" to discuss their foundation -- an action that many see as self-serving.

The lawyers: The people who represent the Anthonys have ensured that people will keep discussing the case.

Why aren't George and Cindy visiting Casey in jail? "This is a decision that's been made by Mr. Baez," Conway told "GMA," referring to Casey's attorney Jose Baez. "Mr. Baez does not want the videotapes, the audiotapes that he feels would be released when they go in to see her."

Conway said he didn't agree with the decision. "My clients should be seeing her every opportunity they get," Conway said. "They would like to see her every opportunity they can."

On "Today," Baden praised new defense team member Andrea Lyon but couldn't discuss Casey Anthony's reaction on the first anniversary. "You won't tell me anything," Vieira said, laughing in frustration.

Nope, Baden was there to promote her new book, "Skeleton Justice." And, my, she was certainly bubbly about that novel.

The media: How has television treated the people in this case? ABC News evidently paid a hefty sum to license photos and video for "20/20." ABC News put up George and Cindy in a ritzy hotel when Caylee's remains were found. The people in this case get trips to New York when they appear in the programs' studios -- as they all did this morning.

These practices have been in place a long time. But the Anthony case brought them home to the public in a new and jarring way.

Something just doesn't smell right in this media circus, and the public knows it.

Pathetic party girl Casey Anthony on her own wouldn't make this a case that captivates the country. But her parents, the lawyers and national television have elevated the saga to that status.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: June 16, 2009, 01:32:47 PM »

Capp, right above the place to post, it says, "Comment & ContributeDo you have more information about this topic? If so, please click here to contact the editors of ABC News."  I hope you also e-mail them.  Your post is GREAT!

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/comments?type=story&id=7844545

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: June 16, 2009, 01:34:45 PM »

Right. Let's you and I be the glimmer for hoping for it, OK?  Glow little glow worm!   

CBB,I wanna glow too. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: June 16, 2009, 01:39:12 PM »

Nope, Baden was there to promote her new book, "Skeleton Justice." And, my, she was certainly bubbly about that novel.             I wouldn't read that book if it was the last book on earth to read. I will not turn on any show the Baden husband and wife team are on, I saw everything I need to see about both of these two during Phil Spector's first trial. They didn't impress me then and they don't impress me now. Linda use some of the money from your book to help clean up your physical appearance, it does matter to a jury when they have to look at a slob.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: June 16, 2009, 01:39:44 PM »

CBB,I wanna glow too. 

It would be a rehearsed boo hoo fest right out of the Menendez Brothers trial & to coin our new mommie, Dolce - EPIC FAIL!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: June 16, 2009, 01:47:33 PM »

I keep thinking about conman's revelation  this morning and have several thoughts.....#1. it's the truth and the A's want the world to know that BOZO is keeping them from seeing kc. OR #2. kc refuses to see the A's and conman and Bozo got together to concoct the story that Bozo would be the fall guy rather than admit that kc doesn't want to see them.  I lean towards #1....I have said all along that BOZO is pulling the strings and doesn't want kc near the A's for fear that she might give something away....and of course it would be on tape. She is isolated except for him and his crew.  Jim Brown comes to mind.  It is not natural for a child to ignore her parents in a situation like this unless someone has a very strong hold on her. I know some monks may not agree with me...but it is totally unnatural.... uummmmm if I were the A's I would be screaming to high heaven that he was  brain washing kc....every chance I got to be in front of the cameras I would be screaming this. I swear I don't want any chance of a mistrial for her and there is a part of me that thinks BOZO is laying the ground work for a mistrial knowing he can't get her off.....he can drag it out for years!!  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: June 16, 2009, 01:48:31 PM »

Capp,I would love to see the State get a shot at Casey.

~ Peter Frampton
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: June 16, 2009, 01:51:57 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys.

I am beyond disgusted with these odious vermin and their pandering.  I couldn't watch the Scamthony's this morning, because they very literally make me ill.

(And yes, I know I'm nekkid..gonna work on that!)        an angelic monkey

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: June 16, 2009, 01:53:05 PM »

I keep thinking about conman's revelation  this morning and have several thoughts.....#1. it's the truth and the A's want the world to know that BOZO is keeping them from seeing kc. OR #2. kc refuses to see the A's and conman and Bozo got together to concoct the story that Bozo would be the fall guy rather than admit that kc doesn't want to see them.  I lean towards #1....I have said all along that BOZO is pulling the strings and doesn't want kc near the A's for fear that she might give something away....and of course it would be on tape. She is isolated except for him and his crew.  Jim Brown comes to mind.  It is not natural for a child to ignore her parents in a situation like this unless someone has a very strong hold on her. I know some monks may not agree with me...but it is totally unnatural.... uummmmm if I were the A's I would be screaming to high heaven that he was  brain washing kc....every chance I got to be in front of the cameras I would be screaming this. I swear I don't want any chance of a mistrial for her and there is a part of me that thinks BOZO is laying the ground work for a mistrial knowing he can't get her off.....he can drag it out for years!!  JMO

I couldn't agree more.

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.