May 27, 2024, 08:48:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342794 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2009, 08:47:04 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19761704/detail.html

Anthonys' Street Seeing Less Visitors
Neighbor Had Trouble Selling Orange County Home

POSTED: Monday, June 15, 2009
UPDATED: 8:30 pm EDT June 15, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Although the neighborhood is quiet now, residents of Hopespring Drive have endured months of chaos in the wake of the Casey Anthony case.

Raphael Torres still has a keybox on his front door, but he has taken his home off the market. He put his house up for sale about a year ago, but only one potential buyer looked at the house.

"People are looking to live in a neighborhood where you have peace and tranquility. You don't want to have a whole baseball park in your house," Torres said.

During the height of the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony, the east Orange County neighborhood was inundated with around the clock news coverage and dozens of protesters as Anthony was arrested and then released on house arrest several times last summer.

Torres said there was so much traffic on the street that he got to the point that he would not let his young daughter go outside.

"We were not able to let her outside because cars were driving all the time. A lot of traffic," Torres said.

Anthony is currently being held on no bond at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death.

Caylee's body was found in December in a wooded area near Suburban Drive, near the Anthony's Hope Spring Drive home.

The area is mostly peaceful now, a memorial on Suburban Drive has been taken down, but a few spectators remain.
Gloria Heifle and her husband drove from Jacksonville to photograph the house and attend a vigil for Caylee on Tuesday, the one-year anniversary of the last time the toddler was seen alive.

"I've had interest since it was first reported," Heifle said.

Heifle said she has followed the case since it first broke and one year later she is just as interested.

"The story is so sad to me and everyone that I know that has children. We’re just very saddened by this story," Heifle said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2009, 08:48:48 PM »

I think there will be no more that 10 people that will show up for a Memorial on Caylee's birthday. Three Ants, one Joy, two Milpigs, that could account for a foursome and the Mallory and the preacher. I think making the Milpigs into a foursome adds up to ten.

People, right or wrong have a bad taste in their mouth from Caylee's Memorial/Funeral and are sick of the Ants crap and don't wan't to see or hear from them again until the trial is over. JMO JSM

(( Dear Lord, please forgive me for laughing maniacally at JSM's post.  Thank you. Your friend, Desi. ))

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2009, 08:51:13 PM »

Those Ants make me want to puke. Can't they keep their cake holes shut ? I figured something was up as over on Fox Orlando , they spotted a big black limo in front of their house last week.
No matter what spin they put on this .. ie, she hasn't been dead for a year,
it's been way less, blah blah, I am not listening to them.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2009, 08:52:34 PM »

I think there will be no more that 10 people that will show up for a Memorial on Caylee's birthday. Three Ants, one Joy, two Milpigs, that could account for a foursome and the Mallory and the preacher. I think making the Milpigs into a foursome adds up to ten.

People, right or wrong have a bad taste in their mouth from Caylee's Memorial/Funeral and are sick of the Ants crap and don't wan't to see or hear from them again until the trial is over. JMO JSM

(( Dear Lord, please forgive me for laughing maniacally at JSM's post.  Thank you. Your friend, Desi. ))

Desi,it's two treats in one.It's funny and it's the truth.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2009, 08:53:30 PM »

Favor to ask here.  Since I may not be able to watch the memorial tomorrow, is there any monkeys with the ability to tape it and post on utube.  I will be devastated if I miss it. 
Dihannah, didn't see this answered yet, so I'll venture to guarantee that Caylee's memorial tomorrow will be posted on youtube within a half-hour after it's finished... if not, I'll be a Monkey's uncle.. er.. aunt or whatever. 

I'm sure your right.  Thanks Monkey uncle/aunt! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2009, 08:55:14 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Although the neighborhood is quiet now, residents of Hopespring Drive have endured months of chaos in the wake of the Casey Anthony case.

Raphael Torres still has a keybox on his front door, but he has taken his home off the market. He put his house up for sale about a year ago, but only one potential buyer looked at the house.
<snipped by Desi>
Yet another ripple in the pond, all caused by the evil pebble Casey...  One lying skank has caused so much trouble, pain, expense, grief, etc. to so many.  It's unbelievable.  Thanks for posting this Trimm.

(Is this any relation to KioMarie Torres?  Her dad? IIRC they were neighbors to the A's.)

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2009, 08:55:20 PM »

Trimm,  Thanks for bringing over all these interesting articles.  I read the Orlando news, but seems I miss alot.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2009, 08:58:07 PM »

Trimm,  Thanks for bringing over all these interesting articles.  I read the Orlando news, but seems I miss alot.

You are very welcome,my Tink friend. 
Hope the foot is better.

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2009, 08:59:17 PM »

Hi monkeys!   

Does anyone know what time the Memorial begins tomorrow? TIA!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2009, 08:59:33 PM »

I'm behind, trying to catch up, but want to add my thoughts on the A's showing up tomorrow.  This memorial is widely publicized and I believe there will be a very large turn out.    That's going to really PI$$ Sindy off, but puts her at a disadvantage and she knows it.  She's not going to stand a chance will all those people there.  I agree they will sit at home and just stew and gripe out of infuriation, cause more than anything, she's NOT in control.  She may have a few supporters, but they don't come close to those who are against her.  It's a losing battle.  I just wish she would realize that and shut up.   Just wait until few show up for Caylee's B-day memorial.  Much fewer will show up and if they do, it will be for Caylee and her only.

She disgusts me!

Exactly!   It once again, will be about THEM, not Caylee.  Who the hell wants to listen to their ridiculous rants.  Wonder if Lee will be there screaming CMA! CMA! CMA!   If anybody else does show up, non-friends (99% of population), it will be to actually HONOR Caylee.   I personally couldn't go, cause I couldn't stand to hear their propaganda.  gag

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2009, 09:00:19 PM »

Desi I loved your post. You took my thoughts and put them into words. Thank you for that.

Now, JSM is going to get the banned button.

I just wanted to say that no matter how bad a situation is for a parent, there is no reason to kill like KC did Caylee. There is no reason to leave a baby in a cardboard box on the side of the road. There is no reason to leave a baby in the breezeway of an apartment complex. There is no reason to beat your baby to a bloody pulp. There is no reason to say your baby was kidnapped, knowing it was a lie and the baby is at the bottom of a lake. I am sick and tired of these stories and I am DANG sick and tired of the lies and excuses for the parents. If you can't take care of your kids, give them to someone, anyone, BUT don't kill your kids. 

Sorry for the rant. JSM may just have to call it a night. JMO JSM

Muffy don't give me the ban button for being off topic. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2009, 09:00:26 PM »

HELP!!!  i am the only nekkid monkey on here and i've tried the avaitar thing and i mess it up everytime....can somemonkey please help me......i need cloths....(getting chills)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2009, 09:01:29 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
Yet another ripple in the pond, all caused by the evil pebble Casey...  One lying skank has caused so much trouble, pain, expense, grief, etc. to so many.  It's unbelievable.  Thanks for posting this Trimm.

(Is this any relation to KioMarie Torres?  Her dad? IIRC they were neighbors to the A's.)

Desi,I think you are correct about Torres.
Gotta run now.Looks like more storms are coming.
Maybe I'll get lucky and the internet fairy will fix my connection.I missed not talking to you guy today. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE      an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2009, 09:02:41 PM »

Michigan is represented! 
i have to know..is it a dog or a guini (sp?) pig????  i really can't tell...please help an angelic monkey
Dog, I thought a camel when I first became a monkey.  an angelic monkey
i REALLY couldn't tell...i didn't want to step on Monkey toes...(most folks luv the dog like they luv the kids).  if you thought a camel i don't feel so bad LOL
Boo forgave me, and I do love my dog as my child.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2009, 09:04:34 PM »

What I meant to say was I missed talking to you monkeys today.

Please,will somebody dress that nekkid monkey. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2009, 09:05:03 PM »

Those Ants make me want to puke. Can't they keep their cake holes shut ? I figured something was up as over on Fox Orlando , they spotted a big black limo in front of their house last week.
No matter what spin they put on this .. ie, she hasn't been dead for a year,
it's been way less, blah blah, I am not listening to them.
I heard about that, have they been on an all expense paid vacation to New York?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2009, 09:05:05 PM »

You are very welcome,my Tink friend. 
Hope the foot is better.

Thanks fellow Tink,  today is feeling better than ever.  Ready to take of my cast shoe!  It looks horrible matching my work clothes and shoes LOL   2 more weeks to go!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2009, 09:05:06 PM »

Desi, I just want to tell you that your post in the last thread was so beautiful yet so heart breaking.  It really made me think about the last hours of our precious little Caylee's life on earth.  I don't believe one of the Scamonthy's have given that last day, that last visit with her PaPa, that last time she read the book she loved to read so much, the last time she sang "You Are My Sunshine", that last PBJ sandwich, that last swim or any and everything else she did in her precious short life a single thought.  It is ALLLL ABOUT THEM...  Going on the Today Show tomorrow is beyond DISGUSTING, but it is in line with all the rest of the Anthonyism we've seen since day one...  They are the most despicable people ever, and I believe more and more each day they are truly EVIL inside and out. 
You know, Goldie, it is truly baffling how the Anthonys seem completely blind to the fact that every time they make an "appearance" and start spewing lies again, 80% of America plugs our ears and sings, "LA LA LA LA LA I don't hear anything LA LA LA LA LA" -- and 10% go ballistic and start hurling missiles at the TV or computer monitor.  You are right, their choice to do this under the circumstances, like most of the rest of their bizarre and deplorable behavior, is truly "beyond DISGUSTING."  Maybe they'll give a live demonstration on national TV how to destroy a cross with a baseball bat....or something equally appropriate on a somber day that marks one year since their granddaughter's tragic end.

But that's okay.  Caylee will have her justice.  I just know it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2009, 09:05:10 PM »

HELP!!!  i am the only nekkid monkey on here and i've tried the avaitar thing and i mess it up everytime....can somemonkey please help me......i need cloths....(getting chills)

We'll get you fixed up, mamacrazy! Can you meet me in the thread at the link in my signature line? See you there!   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2009, 09:05:43 PM »

Desi, God will always forgive you for laughing at JSM's posts because they are usually off topic and are meant to make monkeys laugh.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.