May 28, 2024, 02:19:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342819 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: June 16, 2009, 09:54:57 PM »

I would swear way back when George talked about the 16th of June (last day he saw Caylee) that he said it was morning time when Casey left with Caylee. He now says around 1:30 pm. Anyone remember him saying morning before? IMO LP is correct when he says it was the night of the 15th when Casey left, but I was wondering if anyone remembers GA's 'left the morning of the 16th' story.

No!!! It was the very first time he said that he ate breakfast with Caylee and took her out to the car and put her in her seat. He also said Caylee called him "Jojo." That's when I threw the pillow at the TV!

I'll have to go watch & listen today's performance ... I only briefly caught a glimpse of CinCin's new sultry blousewear .... lol   

Ono,there's a lot of video here.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Sierra1947&view=videos

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: June 16, 2009, 09:55:03 PM »

I'll have to go watch & listen today's performance ... I only briefly caught a glimpse of CinCin's new sultry blousewear .... lol  

If I were Cindy, I would get a boob job before sporting them like that. There is NOTHING sexy about sagging boobs.

She's so 'into' herself -- I don't think she's aware of their sag factor ...;  George now is beginning to remind me of someone who makes his living pretending to be a French waiter ....
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: June 16, 2009, 09:55:32 PM »

Richard just sent me this email:

Good evening ******,
Well it's over.  It went as well as can be expected on the short notice and being shorthanded.
I will make the call tomorrow to find out about the tree and what we need to do.
The balloons went up and the butterflies became butterfly but even that was inspirational.  Long story short - 10 of 12 butterflies were DOA but a monarch fly right out and went and landed on the floral arrangement.
Wanted to give you a brief report and will have a more detailed on tomorrow.
God bless,
Richard

My reply:

Thank you so much. I'm just getting caught up on Scared Monkeys right now. I had to work late tonight. The butterfly thought was beautiful and it only takes one to represent our little girl. The tree will be forever, it will grow and spread it's branches and more butterflies will come. Bless you Richard for all that you do and all that you represent.

I'm blessed to have you as a friend. We will continue to stand behind you, next to you and in front of you, our prayers surround you. It's a tough path you have chosen, not many would or could take. I know you don't choose this for the glory, but to set an example for those watching and those who will follow in your footsteps. I'm a better person for knowing you. If there is anything you need please let me know. I am at your service.

Hugs to you and your family,

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: June 16, 2009, 09:55:36 PM »

Nite Monkeys, Kat Gram I hope I didn't offend you with my post about CPS and Cindy and George getting Caylee.

If truth be told, I really wish Rev Grund had never made Jesse have a DNA test and they could have taken Caylee as their own. Things may have been better now than they are today. JMO JSM

Good nite JSM & Josef.  an angelic monkey

I am way too wound up tonight to sleep yet.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: June 16, 2009, 09:55:59 PM »

I would swear way back when George talked about the 16th of June (last day he saw Caylee) that he said it was morning time when Casey left with Caylee. He now says around 1:30 pm. Anyone remember him saying morning before? IMO LP is correct when he says it was the night of the 15th when Casey left, but I was wondering if anyone remembers GA's 'left the morning of the 16th' story.

No!!! It was the very first time he said that he ate breakfast with Caylee and took her out to the car and put her in her seat. He also said Caylee called him "Jojo." That's when I threw the pillow at the TV!

Ono,there's a lot of video here.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Sierra1947&view=videos

Thanks !!   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: June 16, 2009, 09:56:03 PM »

One time a long time ago he said something about fixing Caylee breakfast early while KC was asleep. Then later he said he did not see her until they came out of KC's room ready to leave. (because many of us questioned how she kept a baby in the bedroom until lunch with no food) He said before that the last time he saw her she was going out the door with a backpack. Now he is saying he put her in the car.

I believe he just gave Baez the defense answer he has been looking for.

He has always been the LAST one to see her, and if I am right the bus wheels are rolling his way. KC is going to say she left the night of the 15th after the argument and had NO REASON to report Caylee missing because she "thought" her parents were taking care of her. She is going to say that is why she was out partying and and would not answer their phone calls.

George is going to be accused of being the murderer.
Not only that, I would not be surprised if he would confess and say he did kill Caylee. This just gets crazier by the day. There was a specific reason why he changed his account of the day.

I was thinking the same thing since it contradicted earlier statements. I have said from day 31 that he was lying about seeing them that morning, and exact details of lies are hard to remember when you tell as many as they have.  He is on the record now for 3 different stories that I can  remember and maybe more that I am not even aware of yet.

Cindy would LOVE for him to take the rap, because it is obvious she hates the man. I have from the first thought KC would blame it on him and her statements about him being "abusive" was the beginning of the set up.

I still want to know who the father is............I really feel like this is the key to this case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #906 on: June 16, 2009, 09:56:30 PM »

Ah, my monkey friends.  It is with great sadness that I say that this is in all probability my last post here on SM. 

I have a few things to say about this forum, which used to have the most thoughtful posts regarding a beautiful child and the tragic circumstances surrounding her death. 

We have lost our way monkeys.  In fact, today more than ever, this forum sounds like a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments.  SM was and should be a place for intelligent dialogue and quality detective work.  I saw very little of that today.

Please pretend for a minute that you are an outsider, or a lurker, or the media, or even an Anthony supporter for a moment.  Below are selected clips from today’s postings.  I realize that sometimes we feel the need to post something funny.  But sadly, I see no respect for Caylee or this forum in the comments below.  I am not calling out any particular monkey, but if you should see yourself below, please try and remember what this forum truly was, and can be.  God bless Caylee, and God bless all of the Scared Monkeys.

Forgive me Klaas and all of the monkeys I so deeply respect.

“Ants are free today to damage the memorial!...bozo that is keeping the anthony's from seeing their spiteful bi+ch of a daughter...what a pair of jerks...she'll hang herself, the bitch!...Conman is an idiot...they make me so sick!!!...put down the crack pipe...these people are dumber than I thought...They need to be sedated, put in a straight jacket, hauled off to the mental hospital...I can hear the SQUISH now!!!...Family of EVIL psychos...their god is the almighty dollar!!...Art Carney is calling he wants his vest back...those deranged psychos as "family".... I hope they all rot in Hell... swelling up like an outraged toad--Self-serving, self-involved, narcissistic wench that she is...The Milpigs will show up or at least do a drive by to show their disdain...and their lunch contain e.coli!...You stupid witch...I hope Cindy and George have a bad day everyday till the day they die....You selfish witch...I wonder how Skanky liked Spindy's little cameo today???... They truely are deranged freaks...I would love to see that witch get a good slap...It's like a disease, the Anthonys Effect, destroying everything it touches...The Anthony's need to go home and STFU...even a jackass like Baez ...A couple of lying b*tches...clean up your physical appearance, it does matter to a jury when they have to look at a slob...Kiss your sorry skank @$$ buh-bye...Good gravy mama mushroom head needs a serious bra consultation...Cindy will them pass around her overstretch bra for donations ...don't say nude and Cindy in the same sentence...she looks like a paranoid bag lady...She just wishes those puppies would float like that...The way we keep talking about Spindy's girls, she is probably going to get some implants with some of the Cayleemarie Foundation funds...If she didn't wear so many necklaces maybe her boobies wouldn't droop so...bewbs!!!!...What with her torpedo ta ta's?...you sound like a real dumb-azz....I was hoping one of the main chains around her neck would choke her!...with her natural "witch green" skin tones.....I wonder if the drunken cowboy will show up?...Cindy herself is a sociopath too...All we need is to pan down and see her drooping tata's!!! ...Go get her you great big Wilderbeast...She's a POS!!!...hope they choke on their food...I hope they get gas so bad from their fancy meal...And I hope they get mugged...Maybe someone will pull one of Cindy's necklaces off her wretched neck...after they choke her with it...And she sits in jail and feeds her pimply face...I hope her face get pimplyer...Go ahead protect your hoe of a daughter... shut your piehole already you lousy no good lowlife mushroom head!...Ant's you all su$k!!!...I wish that lightning strikes Spindy right in all her clanky jewelry and rings...Saggy breest Mr T Cindy and Hoss Cartwright George .......”

That pretty much says it all.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: June 16, 2009, 09:57:28 PM »

He seemed to mirror Scott Peterson's modus operandi [ that perked me right up & I immediately found that suspicious ] by saying he remembered the time because he was watching his favorite cooking show .... which came on at one [ I think ] ...  One p.m. is all I remember;  Another thing I remember which I find weird is somewhere in CinCin's statements she says something to the effect that she knew Casey & Caylee were in the bedroom as she left for work because she "could hear them breathing" .... Now, that is an odd thing to say.  Unless they both had severe asthma, how could you hear them breathing, either through the door or if the door is ajar ?
She must have great hearing, or they were snoring real loud. They just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper, they are so ignorant.

Maybe Caylee and Casey had sleep apnea? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: June 16, 2009, 09:58:06 PM »

Thank you Boo! an angelic monkey

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: June 16, 2009, 09:58:07 PM »

One time a long time ago he said something about fixing Caylee breakfast early while KC was asleep. Then later he said he did not see her until they came out of KC's room ready to leave. (because many of us questioned how she kept a baby in the bedroom until lunch with no food) He said before that the last time he saw her she was going out the door with a backpack. Now he is saying he put her in the car.

I believe he just gave Baez the defense answer he has been looking for.

He has always been the LAST one to see her, and if I am right the bus wheels are rolling his way. KC is going to say she left the night of the 15th after the argument and had NO REASON to report Caylee missing because she "thought" her parents were taking care of her. She is going to say that is why she was out partying and and would not answer their phone calls.

George is going to be accused of being the murderer.

I agree ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: June 16, 2009, 09:58:12 PM »

If I were Cindy, I would get a boob job before sporting them like that. There is NOTHING sexy about sagging boobs.

She's so 'into' herself -- I don't think she's aware of their sag factor ...;  George now is beginning to remind me of someone who makes his living pretending to be a French waiter ....

They look like my grandmother's used to and she was 88 years old.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: June 16, 2009, 10:01:24 PM »

Thanks Boo  an angelic monkey

Tks Boo boo, bless that man.

Im gonna head out to put my tootsies up after a very long eventful day both here & on the homefront.   MUAH!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #912 on: June 16, 2009, 10:02:32 PM »

Nite Monkeys, Kat Gram I hope I didn't offend you with my post about CPS and Cindy and George getting Caylee.

If truth be told, I really wish Rev Grund had never made Jesse have a DNA test and they could have taken Caylee as their own. Things may have been better now than they are today. JMO JSM
Good night JSM and Joe. I'm going to go soon also, these kids outside are driving me bonkers, and I'm in the mood to scream out my window, so I better retreat to another part of the house, before I do that. 
Nite No Rose. Josef is asleep right now. I may stay on a bit. Sorry about the kids. I'm on youtube trying to find my favorite song they play in church so I can sing for Caylee. The best one I can find Somoan. I love it. Sorry off topic. Keep Calm No Rose.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: June 16, 2009, 10:04:08 PM »

STEEL, I am sorry that you also missed some very thoughtful and touching post here today. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: June 16, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »

Thanks Boo  an angelic monkey

Tks Boo boo, bless that man.

Im gonna head out to put my tootsies up after a very long eventful day both here & on the homefront.   MUAH!

Good Nite, Capp.   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #915 on: June 16, 2009, 10:07:19 PM »

STEEL, I am sorry that you also missed some very thoughtful and touching post here today. JMO
I was thinking that also, oh well.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 16, 2009, 10:08:32 PM »

We don't know how bad that fight got. If Cindy made the threat to press theft charges and have Casey go to jail, she would have got possession of Caylee by default. ( if Casey went to jail ). Mothers don't usually do those kinds of things to their kiddos.  We'll never know as Cindy won't admit that it was partly her that was the catalyst for this.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #917 on: June 16, 2009, 10:09:54 PM »

Yes, Steel, I see your point. It must have taken you all day to copy and paste all the comments. Personally though what I see and what I say is pure frustration of what I believe is a Mother getting away with murdering her child and her family patting her on the back saying it's OK. Never before in history have I witnessed such contempt for other people and the Law. It's shocking and appalling what is coming from that family.

What I have witnessed here at Scared Monkeys is people from all over the world coming together to help each other and gain some knowledge of an incomprehensible event. We have bounced ideas off each other, noticed things that others may not have, done digging on our own time to find out the truth. We have prayed together, wept together and laughed together. The jokes are needed at times to come to grips with what has happened. Not everyone here has a safe family, a loving environment and people at home that will listen to them. We have done many great things here. We banded together to help Texas Eqquaseach search, fed them and prayed for them. We have emailed our campaigns to stop what we see as the Anthonys trying to exploit people in a time that our Nation is at an all time low. People donating to them don't have much either, but are willing to give. The Ants don't need that money, but some family out there is doing without to give.

I'm sorry that you see us in such a poor light, not all families are picture perfect. But what we are is compassionate, our hearts are in the right place. I for one refuse to back off so someone is not offended. If that is the case, lets all go inside our homes, shut the doors, draw the blinds and pretend that this evil does not exist. We are doing good and if our comments offend some, so be it. We are human and Caylee and others are at the heart of our house.

Bye Steel, it was nice knowing you.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: June 16, 2009, 10:09:59 PM »

Ah, my monkey friends.  It is with great sadness that I say that this is in all probability my last post here on SM. 

I have a few things to say about this forum, which used to have the most thoughtful posts regarding a beautiful child and the tragic circumstances surrounding her death. 

We have lost our way monkeys.  In fact, today more than ever, this forum sounds like a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments.  SM was and should be a place for intelligent dialogue and quality detective work.  I saw very little of that today.
<snipped>
That pretty much says it all.   

I will be sorry to see you go, but for me personally, I have watched over the course of this year the most horrendous murder of a precious child and that child's grandparents do nothing but try to make money off of that death, make themselves the center of attention, live & eat like kings and queens while the bones are rotting in the woods next to their own home and cover up for their daughter who viciously murdered her and threw her away like trash.

In my opinion, these people are an EVIL which most normal persons can never comprehend even existing. Their evil in my mind may even be worse than the serial killer because they make their choices daily as to which god they will serve. I have never watched so many lies from even murderers trying to hide their own sin.

There is something very dark, very EVIL in that family and KC is not the only one. It is normal for the average person to be repulsed by such evil. Anyone who would not be repulsed would be aligned with it in my opinion. To me, there is no way their actions and appearances should not be criticized. To do less than that in my mind would be  aligning with that evil.  Just my opinion.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: June 16, 2009, 10:10:10 PM »

He seemed to mirror Scott Peterson's modus operandi [ that perked me right up & I immediately found that suspicious ] by saying he remembered the time because he was watching his favorite cooking show .... which came on at one [ I think ] ...  One p.m. is all I remember;  Another thing I remember which I find weird is somewhere in CinCin's statements she says something to the effect that she knew Casey & Caylee were in the bedroom as she left for work because she "could hear them breathing" .... Now, that is an odd thing to say.  Unless they both had severe asthma, how could you hear them breathing, either through the door or if the door is ajar ?
[sarcasm] Gee, if Cindy says Caylee was breathing, isn't that solid proof she was alive?  [/sarcasm]

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.