May 28, 2024, 02:17:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342818 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #940 on: June 16, 2009, 10:33:10 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xTKOV2Eic0k&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/xTKOV2Eic0k&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

That is so very sad SeeMe.  Thank you for the beautiful reminder.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #941 on: June 16, 2009, 10:34:06 PM »

Steel Monkey - I think you have a lot of nerve picking and choosing which posts to point out.  WHO ARE YOU to tell any of us how to post/think/feel.  Seems to me there must be some ulterior motive in your outburst. 
Sorry Klaas I was a little behind and just posted a comment to Steel. Please feel free to delete it. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #942 on: June 16, 2009, 10:34:33 PM »

I have got to get to bed now. A big hug to all you Monkeys for your prayers and love for Caylee. I for one appreciate all your posts. I've cried and laughed with you, to me this is a true family and I feel blessed to be here.

Steel, I see you are still here, reading all the comments to your post. Best of luck in your next forum, I hope they cut and paste all comments so they fit into a neat little box. Oh no offense can be put out there b/c someone somewhere might be offended. God forbid someone feel angry or frustrated, you just keep that all bottled up inside like a good boy. How dare you hurt JSM and any other monkey who is going to come across your post? IF you are allowed to stay, don't expect any comment from me, I'll blow past your posts. YOU have offended me.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: June 16, 2009, 10:35:08 PM »

Steel Monkey - I think you have a lot of nerve picking and choosing which posts to point out.  WHO ARE YOU to tell any of us how to post/think/feel.  Seems to me there must be some ulterior motive in your outburst. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: June 16, 2009, 10:35:33 PM »

I would swear way back when George talked about the 16th of June (last day he saw Caylee) that he said it was morning time when Casey left with Caylee. He now says around 1:30 pm. Anyone remember him saying morning before? IMO LP is correct when he says it was the night of the 15th when Casey left, but I was wondering if anyone remembers GA's 'left the morning of the 16th' story.

He seemed to mirror Scott Peterson's modus operandi [ that perked me right up & I immediately found that suspicious ] by saying he remembered the time because he was watching his favorite cooking show .... which came on at one [ I think ] ...  One p.m. is all I remember;  Another thing I remember which I find weird is somewhere in CinCin's statements she says something to the effect that she knew Casey & Caylee were in the bedroom as she left for work because she "could hear them breathing" .... Now, that is an odd thing to say.  Unless they both had severe asthma, how could you hear them breathing, either through the door or if the door is ajar ?
[sarcasm] Gee, if Cindy says Caylee was breathing, isn't that solid proof she was alive?  [/sarcasm]

Lol;  If you think about it, it's a peculiar observance and defensive, imo.  It could cause one to wonder if Cindy was afraid that Caylee wasn't breathing ... ??
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: June 16, 2009, 10:37:04 PM »

JSM, no need to apologize for your feelings just b/c Steel happened to copy some of your quotes. He made sure he got most of us. Sorry I cannot sit and say poor grandparents or poor Casey. It's POOR CAYLEE! If we happen to get angry, it's b/c we in ourselves cannot do anything about it. I am thousands of miles away and couldn't attend the memorial. Don't make one person make you feel bad because you cannot accept this boorish behavior from the Anthony family. Copy me all you want Steel, it's the way I feel and it's allowed to express that here on this forum. If you want to fit into a tight little box and run your feelings past a mod before you post, you know where to go. You have had a lot of great posts, I'm sure they would love to have your insight and comments. I come here to catch up on the news, the latest developments and to touch base with friends. It's a family here, not a strict Catholic school. No offense to any Catholic schools. JMO 
Thanks Boo, Holy Family of Nazareth is not offended, nor Bishop Dunne HS.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: June 16, 2009, 10:37:17 PM »

JSM - it was not directed towards you.  Please nobody feel as though you need to explain anything to Steel Monkey. 

Klass, I posted before I read this.  I did feel as though it was directed towards me, he chose a few words of one of my posts.  I thought I couldn't get any sadder today, now I am.  I also don't want my fellow monkeys, whom I love, picked apart either.  I do feel the need to explain how I feel, that is why I come here.  Please don't be upset with me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #947 on: June 16, 2009, 10:37:35 PM »

DITTO to Klaas's comments. The monkeys here are a devoted bunch and those of us who are here owe you no explanation, nor does SM depend on you to define or defend the purpose of this forum.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: June 16, 2009, 10:38:30 PM »

whew..i finally made it here....
steel, i'm sorry your going (i have not been a monkey that long, would have been nice to hear your views), but ya got to do what ya got to do.  i see that i made the list as well, but i'm not sorry for what i posted.  i believe that if there were a set day to vent ALL of our feelings about this it would be today.  as stated before, sorry you feel the need to leave, i'm sure you are a pretty good person considering you are/were a monkey.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: June 16, 2009, 10:39:39 PM »

Ah, my monkey friends.  It is with great sadness that I say that this is in all probability my last post here on SM. 

I have a few things to say about this forum, which used to have the most thoughtful posts regarding a beautiful child and the tragic circumstances surrounding her death. 

We have lost our way monkeys.  In fact, today more than ever, this forum sounds like a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments.  SM was and should be a place for intelligent dialogue and quality detective work.  I saw very little of that today.

Please pretend for a minute that you are an outsider, or a lurker, or the media, or even an Anthony supporter for a moment.  Below are selected clips from today’s postings.  I realize that sometimes we feel the need to post something funny.  But sadly, I see no respect for Caylee or this forum in the comments below.  I am not calling out any particular monkey, but if you should see yourself below, please try and remember what this forum truly was, and can be.  God bless Caylee, and God bless all of the Scared Monkeys.

Forgive me Klaas and all of the monkeys I so deeply respect.

“Ants are free today to damage the memorial!...bozo that is keeping the anthony's from seeing their spiteful bi+ch of a daughter...what a pair of jerks...she'll hang herself, the bitch!...Conman is an idiot...they make me so sick!!!...put down the crack pipe...these people are dumber than I thought...They need to be sedated, put in a straight jacket, hauled off to the mental hospital...I can hear the SQUISH now!!!...Family of EVIL psychos...their god is the almighty dollar!!...Art Carney is calling he wants his vest back...those deranged psychos as "family".... I hope they all rot in Hell... swelling up like an outraged toad--Self-serving, self-involved, narcissistic wench that she is...The Milpigs will show up or at least do a drive by to show their disdain...and their lunch contain e.coli!...You stupid witch...I hope Cindy and George have a bad day everyday till the day they die....You selfish witch...I wonder how Skanky liked Spindy's little cameo today???... They truely are deranged freaks...I would love to see that witch get a good slap...It's like a disease, the Anthonys Effect, destroying everything it touches...The Anthony's need to go home and STFU...even a jackass like Baez ...A couple of lying b*tches...clean up your physical appearance, it does matter to a jury when they have to look at a slob...Kiss your sorry skank @$$ buh-bye...Good gravy mama mushroom head needs a serious bra consultation...Cindy will them pass around her overstretch bra for donations ...don't say nude and Cindy in the same sentence...she looks like a paranoid bag lady...She just wishes those puppies would float like that...The way we keep talking about Spindy's girls, she is probably going to get some implants with some of the Cayleemarie Foundation funds...If she didn't wear so many necklaces maybe her boobies wouldn't droop so...bewbs!!!!...What with her torpedo ta ta's?...you sound like a real dumb-azz....I was hoping one of the main chains around her neck would choke her!...with her natural "witch green" skin tones.....I wonder if the drunken cowboy will show up?...Cindy herself is a sociopath too...All we need is to pan down and see her drooping tata's!!! ...Go get her you great big Wilderbeast...She's a POS!!!...hope they choke on their food...I hope they get gas so bad from their fancy meal...And I hope they get mugged...Maybe someone will pull one of Cindy's necklaces off her wretched neck...after they choke her with it...And she sits in jail and feeds her pimply face...I hope her face get pimplyer...Go ahead protect your hoe of a daughter... shut your piehole already you lousy no good lowlife mushroom head!...Ant's you all su$k!!!...I wish that lightning strikes Spindy right in all her clanky jewelry and rings...Saggy breest Mr T Cindy and Hoss Cartwright George .......”

That pretty much says it all.   

I was on my way out and saw this posted

With all due respect, there is not a one of us that doesnt realize who we are here for, why we are here for a year now & we are NOT disrespecting Caylee per se when we vent about this case.  If anyone disrespected her its her own family, think about that for a moment because we all wouldnt be on this thread if that unforgivable reality weren't true.   These same individuals you called out have contributed intelligent dialogue, helpful information, much needed humor, comfort to each other & support during a very emotional & horrific case.   Some of these same individuals come from diverse backgrounds & successful lives both professionally & personally that well surpass their moments of angst.   I'm sorry you seem offended but the reality of the situation is Caylee was murdered & lived in a house of horrors, you cant expect people to not be outraged about that.    This case involves not only first and foremost a beautiful babygirl whom was murdered but many secondary victims at the hands of Casey, her family & other seedy individuals.   Please do not minimize adults intelligence, intents or hearts just because they are honest about their emotions & yes vent.  Your intent may have been to reel your fellow adult monkeys including mods that have vented their angst in but in the process speaking as one you may have offended and/or hurt them in the process.   If you choose to go, I wish you happiness & health & enjoyed the time you spent here.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 16, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »

I have got to get to bed now. A big hug to all you Monkeys for your prayers and love for Caylee. I for one appreciate all your posts. I've cried and laughed with you, to me this is a true family and I feel blessed to be here.

Steel, I see you are still here, reading all the comments to your post. Best of luck in your next forum, I hope they cut and paste all comments so they fit into a neat little box. Oh no offense can be put out there b/c someone somewhere might be offended. God forbid someone feel angry or frustrated, you just keep that all bottled up inside like a good boy. How dare you hurt JSM and any other monkey who is going to come across your post? IF you are allowed to stay, don't expect any comment from me, I'll blow past your posts. YOU have offended me.

Good nite Boo!   an angelic monkey

Tears are now streaming down my cheeks. I think an apology is in order....But who am I to say?   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #951 on: June 16, 2009, 10:40:44 PM »

JSM, no need to apologize for your feelings just b/c Steel happened to copy some of your quotes. He made sure he got most of us. Sorry I cannot sit and say poor grandparents or poor Casey. It's POOR CAYLEE! If we happen to get angry, it's b/c we in ourselves cannot do anything about it. I am thousands of miles away and couldn't attend the memorial. Don't make one person make you feel bad because you cannot accept this boorish behavior from the Anthony family. Copy me all you want Steel, it's the way I feel and it's allowed to express that here on this forum. If you want to fit into a tight little box and run your feelings past a mod before you post, you know where to go. You have had a lot of great posts, I'm sure they would love to have your insight and comments. I come here to catch up on the news, the latest developments and to touch base with friends. It's a family here, not a strict Catholic school. No offense to any Catholic schools. JMO 

JSM, don't you dare lurk.  You are my friend and I would miss you so much.  I don't know why we were attacked today but we are strong.  Let's all hold hands and say a prayer for Caylee.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #952 on: June 16, 2009, 10:41:40 PM »

With the last few pages of craziness I just wanted to say that "the opinion of some do not reflect the opinion of all". 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: June 16, 2009, 10:42:01 PM »

I offer no apologies to anyone who finds my remarks harsh.
I am not as articulate as most.
I say what I think,and I mean what I say.
There were many kind remarks today.I have never been with better friends.
This place saved me and frankly Steel I couldn't care less what you think.

Back on topic.  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: June 16, 2009, 10:42:23 PM »

Nite Monkeys. Boo thanks for your input with Rev Grund.

Steel if you are still here. Sorry I offended you.

That's all I have to allow tonight. I am tired, pizzed and going to put my sick puppy to bed.

Sleep well all monkeys and soon to be ex monkey. I always enjoyed yours posts Steel.

JMO JSM

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #955 on: June 16, 2009, 10:42:36 PM »

Hugs to you baby girl!

I guess Steel will be lurking for a while, just waiting to cut and paste comments. Hmmm, maybe someone should go through all of HIS posts and see what we come up with. How would you like THAT Steel? Every emotion, cut out of context to make us look bad. That was very poor judgment on his part. NOT a smart move here. Steel, go get your coffee elsewhere.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: June 16, 2009, 10:43:07 PM »

Neither is St Catherine of Siena, or McGill Toolen HS.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: June 16, 2009, 10:45:41 PM »

Thanks Boo, hugs to you and Grissom. I am so sad tonight. Sleep well monkeys. JSM

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: June 16, 2009, 10:46:58 PM »

DITTO to Klaas's comments. The monkeys here are a devoted bunch and those of us who are here owe you no explanation, nor does SM depend on you to define or defend the purpose of this forum.

thumleft thumleft thumleft

You stated that very eloquently, CBB.  What came to mind for me when I read Steel's nasty little post was "don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'".   Steel you are wrong to come into this murdered child's thread and disrupt it.  End of.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: June 16, 2009, 10:47:21 PM »

JSM, don't you dare lurk.  You are my friend and I would miss you so much.  I don't know why we were attacked today but we are strong.  Let's all hold hands and say a prayer for Caylee.
Thanks Magic, I am trying to hold my tongue. I don't want the ban button. I would miss you all. So JSM will behave and go to bed. Hugs Magic

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.