May 28, 2024, 09:50:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342849 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: June 16, 2009, 10:47:44 PM »

Steel Monkey - I think you have a lot of nerve picking and choosing which posts to point out.  WHO ARE YOU to tell any of us how to post/think/feel.  Seems to me there must be some ulterior motive in your outburst. 

Thanks you Klaas.
Thank-you from me also 

And me!   an angelic monkey
me three!  Sorry Steel, you make a choice to focus on the frustration and not on the beautiful videos and pictures of Caylee.  Your choice and it's sad.  Thank you to all the monkeys for the pics and the videos and beautiful words.

Justice for Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: June 16, 2009, 10:49:22 PM »

Lol;  If you think about it, it's a peculiar observance and defensive, imo.  It could cause one to wonder if Cindy was afraid that Caylee wasn't breathing ... ??

Now that brings up a whole other idea. WHAT if she did find her dead? What if KC had bashed her head in and left her there for Cindy to find? (I still think there was violence because of their continuing looking for blood in that house)  

George being the scapegoat he is, Cindy could have gone on to work and told George to get rid of the body. Or she could have hid it in the sandbox until later, and then told George to do something with it when she could not figure out what to do. (2.6 days)

George had the keys to KC's car and he would not have wanted to put a body in his or Cindy's new cars, so go get KC's while she was clubbing or at Tonys and put the body in it.

There also was a time when she was driving Cindy's car, so George could have said he was going to work on hers and traded cars with KC. When KC came by to get her car, GEORGE had the body in the trunk and he would not let her have it. (he was the only one who told the story of the blocks in her car) Maybe she came by to get HER car and the body was in it and George would not let her have it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, going to have to think this possible scenario though a little more.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #962 on: June 16, 2009, 10:49:32 PM »

I have not completed the reading back portion of my homework, but I do want to note that I would not fault any of you all for voicing your disgust during this sad sad time.  Its been an entire year and none of us feel any more closer to justice and are being made to watch as the grandparents get more air time than Kobe Bryant.  JSM and all others who were called out, you all said what is on my mind in regards to these people. (I would have asked about their apparel though)

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: June 16, 2009, 10:50:15 PM »

It's been a rough day 

Goodnight everyone

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: June 16, 2009, 10:50:27 PM »

I have got to get to bed now. A big hug to all you Monkeys for your prayers and love for Caylee. I for one appreciate all your posts. I've cried and laughed with you, to me this is a true family and I feel blessed to be here.

Steel, I see you are still here, reading all the comments to your post. Best of luck in your next forum, I hope they cut and paste all comments so they fit into a neat little box. Oh no offense can be put out there b/c someone somewhere might be offended. God forbid someone feel angry or frustrated, you just keep that all bottled up inside like a good boy. How dare you hurt JSM and any other monkey who is going to come across your post? IF you are allowed to stay, don't expect any comment from me, I'll blow past your posts. YOU have offended me.

Good nite Boo!   an angelic monkey

Tears are now streaming down my cheeks. I think an apology is in order....But who am I to say?   

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #965 on: June 16, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »

JSM, no need to apologize for your feelings just b/c Steel happened to copy some of your quotes. He made sure he got most of us. Sorry I cannot sit and say poor grandparents or poor Casey. It's POOR CAYLEE! If we happen to get angry, it's b/c we in ourselves cannot do anything about it. I am thousands of miles away and couldn't attend the memorial. Don't make one person make you feel bad because you cannot accept this boorish behavior from the Anthony family. Copy me all you want Steel, it's the way I feel and it's allowed to express that here on this forum. If you want to fit into a tight little box and run your feelings past a mod before you post, you know where to go. You have had a lot of great posts, I'm sure they would love to have your insight and comments. I come here to catch up on the news, the latest developments and to touch base with friends. It's a family here, not a strict Catholic school. No offense to any Catholic schools. JMO 
Thanks Boo, Holy Family of Nazareth is not offended, nor Bishop Dunne HS.

Hugs to you baby girl!

I guess Steel will be lurking for a while, just waiting to cut and paste comments. Hmmm, maybe someone should go through all of HIS posts and see what we come up with. How would you like THAT Steel? Every emotion, cut out of context to make us look bad. That was very poor judgment on his part. NOT a smart move here. Steel, go get your coffee elsewhere.
Hugs to you Boo. I was never smart enough to discuss things with him anyways. Hugs to Grissom and sorry I made steel mad.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: June 16, 2009, 10:52:30 PM »

With the last few pages of craziness I just wanted to say that "the opinion of some do not reflect the opinion of all". 

Well hello there Dolce!  How are you and the little ones?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: June 16, 2009, 10:52:37 PM »

I have not completed the reading back portion of my homework, but I do want to note that I would not fault any of you all for voicing your disgust during this sad sad time.  Its been an entire year and none of us feel any more closer to justice and are being made to watch as the grandparents get more air time than Kobe Bryant.  JSM and all others who were called out, you all said what is on my mind in regards to these people. (I would have asked about their apparel though)

Hugs to you Dolce, and the little bebes. Please don't let this upset you. It is nice to see you, and I wish it were under more happier circumstances.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: June 16, 2009, 10:54:21 PM »

With the last few pages of craziness I just wanted to say that "the opinion of some do not reflect the opinion of all". 

Well hello there Dolce!  How are you and the little ones?
Hello Miss Bee!

WE ARE EXHAUSTED!!!! WHY DID'NT ANY ONE WARN ME!!  LOL

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: June 16, 2009, 10:54:34 PM »

Nite Monkeys. Boo thanks for your input with Rev Grund.

Steel if you are still here. Sorry I offended you.

That's all I have to allow tonight. I am tired, pizzed and going to put my sick puppy to bed.

Sleep well all monkeys and soon to be ex monkey. I always enjoyed yours posts Steel.

JMO JSM
sweet mama don't go to bad sad...you were here for Caylee today and for that you should be proud... an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: June 16, 2009, 10:55:06 PM »

and don't go to bed sad either...oops an angelic monkey

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: June 16, 2009, 10:55:08 PM »

I would swear way back when George talked about the 16th of June (last day he saw Caylee) that he said it was morning time when Casey left with Caylee. He now says around 1:30 pm. Anyone remember him saying morning before? IMO LP is correct when he says it was the night of the 15th when Casey left, but I was wondering if anyone remembers GA's 'left the morning of the 16th' story.

No!!! It was the very first time he said that he ate breakfast with Caylee and took her out to the car and put her in her seat. He also said Caylee called him "Jojo." That's when I threw the pillow at the TV!

One time a long time ago he said something about fixing Caylee breakfast early while KC was asleep. Then later he said he did not see her until they came out of KC's room ready to leave. (because many of us questioned how she kept a baby in the bedroom until lunch with no food) He said before that the last time he saw her she was going out the door with a backpack. Now he is saying he put her in the car.

I believe he just gave Baez the defense answer he has been looking for.

He has always been the LAST one to see her, and if I am right the bus wheels are rolling his way. KC is going to say she left the night of the 15th after the argument and had NO REASON to report Caylee missing because she "thought" her parents were taking care of her. She is going to say that is why she was out partying and and would not answer their phone calls.

George is going to be accused of being the murderer.

Good Evening Monkeys 

Turbo: I agree that this is a possibility. Also, I think Cindy would let Casey get away with it...anything to protect both of their images.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: June 16, 2009, 10:55:45 PM »

JSM, no need to apologize for your feelings just b/c Steel happened to copy some of your quotes. He made sure he got most of us. Sorry I cannot sit and say poor grandparents or poor Casey. It's POOR CAYLEE! If we happen to get angry, it's b/c we in ourselves cannot do anything about it. I am thousands of miles away and couldn't attend the memorial. Don't make one person make you feel bad because you cannot accept this boorish behavior from the Anthony family. Copy me all you want Steel, it's the way I feel and it's allowed to express that here on this forum. If you want to fit into a tight little box and run your feelings past a mod before you post, you know where to go. You have had a lot of great posts, I'm sure they would love to have your insight and comments. I come here to catch up on the news, the latest developments and to touch base with friends. It's a family here, not a strict Catholic school. No offense to any Catholic schools. JMO 
Thanks Boo, Holy Family of Nazareth is not offended, nor Bishop Dunne HS.

Hugs to you baby girl!

I guess Steel will be lurking for a while, just waiting to cut and paste comments. Hmmm, maybe someone should go through all of HIS posts and see what we come up with. How would you like THAT Steel? Every emotion, cut out of context to make us look bad. That was very poor judgment on his part. NOT a smart move here. Steel, go get your coffee elsewhere.
Hugs to you Boo. I was never smart enough to discuss things with him anyways. Hugs to Grissom and sorry I made steel mad.

Stop it!!!!  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: June 16, 2009, 10:55:50 PM »

OK, after quite a few tears, a good bit of pissiness & counting to ten I just wanted to tell all my fellow monkey friends that I appreciate & respect you all.  Ive grown to care about you guys over this past year & I just wanted to end the evening for me with giving you all a great big hug & a my eternal thank you for all of you just being you!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: June 16, 2009, 10:57:17 PM »

Remember that remark that Casey made during one of the jail videos wherein she astonishingly says back to Cindy:

"You don't know what my involvement is ?"   This is in reply to Cindy saying something like:  "I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart."   Casey's reaqction & reply is still curious to me, as it seems as though Casey was saying that Cindy knew everything ....

I have always thought Cindy knew. I believe they had a script set up within that family and the more I listen to that tape of the night Cindy called the police, the less convinced I am that any of that was real. I first thing which caught my attention in all those tapes was Cindy didn't even talk about Caylee being missing in the beginning. It was about the car and stealing. NO ONE would ever go to work not knowing where their daughter and granddaughter was after smelling that car UNLESS they already knew Caylee was dead.

Yes .. I agree .. Nothing seemed kosher from the beginning;  I kept trying & trying to make sense out of it all and even wondered when I had grown cynical and hardened --- but my truth detector radar wouldn't be quiet. lol

Then, of course, so many other weird things ... especially later discovering how they ignored the death smell at the towyard and just tooted on off to the house instead of calling the police immediately ..... Yes, I think a script makes rational sense.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: June 16, 2009, 10:57:39 PM »

Good Nite, Flbeaglemom.   an angelic monkey

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: June 16, 2009, 10:58:18 PM »

Hugs to you Dolce, and the little bebes. Please don't let this upset you. It is nice to see you, and I wish it were under more happier circumstances.   an angelic monkey
Its never fun to see a fellow poster leave.  He had his points and he obviously felt strongly enough to give up his "membership"... I would have much rather seen him post as he has done in the past with a bit more tact getting his point across without throwing others under the bus, I think his post would have been a bit more accepted had he not called others to the floor.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: June 16, 2009, 10:59:09 PM »

Nite Monkeys. Boo thanks for your input with Rev Grund.

Steel if you are still here. Sorry I offended you.

That's all I have to allow tonight. I am tired, pizzed and going to put my sick puppy to bed.

Sleep well all monkeys and soon to be ex monkey. I always enjoyed yours posts Steel.

JMO JSM
sweet mama don't go to bad sad...you were here for Caylee today and for that you should be proud... an angelic monkey

AGREED
JSM, don't worry about it.  I quit begging for posters to stay after they've threatened to take their dolls and go home a long time ago.  If Steel doesn't feel like he is in good enough company on this forum, then he can choose to leave.   No one's fault.  It's his choice.  Especially after showing his azz here tonight and insulting other posters.  Holier than thou comes to mind....
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 11:02:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: June 16, 2009, 11:01:01 PM »

KLAAS NANNER.  TIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: June 16, 2009, 11:01:34 PM »

Steel Monkey hasn't been banned.  If he chooses not to post so be it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.