May 27, 2024, 09:36:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342799 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: June 16, 2009, 11:02:51 PM »

I would swear way back when George talked about the 16th of June (last day he saw Caylee) that he said it was morning time when Casey left with Caylee. He now says around 1:30 pm. Anyone remember him saying morning before? IMO LP is correct when he says it was the night of the 15th when Casey left, but I was wondering if anyone remembers GA's 'left the morning of the 16th' story.
No, he didnt say they left in the morning.  He said he was watching a cooking show during lunch 12:50 when Casey & Caylee came from their room with backpacks to leave.   Only today did he add that he would have put her in the car or anything about breakfast.
It was a very early story, Capp.  IDK if I can find it, but I'll try.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/11060

here is the transcript -- no breakfast, etc.  liar, liar, pants on fire!

Sister, thank you for the link. That is just what I remembered.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: June 16, 2009, 11:04:10 PM »

AGREED
JSM, don't worry about it.  I quit begging for posters to stay after they've threatened to take their dolls and go home a long time ago.  If Steel doesn't feel like he is in good enough company on this forum, then he can choose to leave.   No one's fault.  It's his choice.

I remember when I was a kid and one the neighborhood kids would threaten to take their toys and go home..............I always said.........."later"............but my problem with that even back then, they always ended up taking my toys because they never had any.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: June 16, 2009, 11:04:39 PM »

Lol;  If you think about it, it's a peculiar observance and defensive, imo.  It could cause one to wonder if Cindy was afraid that Caylee wasn't breathing ... ??

Now that brings up a whole other idea. WHAT if she did find her dead? What if KC had bashed her head in and left her there for Cindy to find? (I still think there was violence because of their continuing looking for blood in that house)  

George being the scapegoat he is, Cindy could have gone on to work and told George to get rid of the body. Or she could have hid it in the sandbox until later, and then told George to do something with it when she could not figure out what to do. (2.6 days)

George had the keys to KC's car and he would not have wanted to put a body in his or Cindy's new cars, so go get KC's while she was clubbing or at Tonys and put the body in it.

There also was a time when she was driving Cindy's car, so George could have said he was going to work on hers and traded cars with KC. When KC came by to get her car, GEORGE had the body in the trunk and he would not let her have it. (he was the only one who told the story of the blocks in her car) Maybe she came by to get HER car and the body was in it and George would not let her have it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, going to have to think this possible scenario though a little more.
i really wouldn't be shocked to find out they had all stuck their finger in it at some point.  g&c's behavior is very very off.  i've always wondered of casey didn't have something on them and forced them to help her...it really dosn't (the behavior) make any since.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: June 16, 2009, 11:05:27 PM »

JSM, no need to apologize for your feelings just b/c Steel happened to copy some of your quotes. He made sure he got most of us. Sorry I cannot sit and say poor grandparents or poor Casey. It's POOR CAYLEE! If we happen to get angry, it's b/c we in ourselves cannot do anything about it. I am thousands of miles away and couldn't attend the memorial. Don't make one person make you feel bad because you cannot accept this boorish behavior from the Anthony family. Copy me all you want Steel, it's the way I feel and it's allowed to express that here on this forum. If you want to fit into a tight little box and run your feelings past a mod before you post, you know where to go. You have had a lot of great posts, I'm sure they would love to have your insight and comments. I come here to catch up on the news, the latest developments and to touch base with friends. It's a family here, not a strict Catholic school. No offense to any Catholic schools. JMO 
Thanks Boo, Holy Family of Nazareth is not offended, nor Bishop Dunne HS.

Neither is St Catherine of Siena, or McGill Toolen HS.

Murphy High School, Spring Hill College, and Alabama aren't offended either ---lol.     [ sandwiched a Jesuit in between those -- lol ]   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: June 16, 2009, 11:05:27 PM »

AGREED
JSM, don't worry about it.  I quit begging for posters to stay after they've threatened to take their dolls and go home a long time ago.  If Steel doesn't feel like he is in good enough company on this forum, then he can choose to leave.   No one's fault.  It's his choice.

I remember when I was a kid and one the neighborhood kids would threaten to take their toys and go home..............I always said.........."later"............but my problem with that even back then, they always ended up taking my toys because they never had any.

Turbo!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: June 16, 2009, 11:09:14 PM »

JSM, no need to apologize for your feelings just b/c Steel happened to copy some of your quotes. He made sure he got most of us. Sorry I cannot sit and say poor grandparents or poor Casey. It's POOR CAYLEE! If we happen to get angry, it's b/c we in ourselves cannot do anything about it. I am thousands of miles away and couldn't attend the memorial. Don't make one person make you feel bad because you cannot accept this boorish behavior from the Anthony family. Copy me all you want Steel, it's the way I feel and it's allowed to express that here on this forum. If you want to fit into a tight little box and run your feelings past a mod before you post, you know where to go. You have had a lot of great posts, I'm sure they would love to have your insight and comments. I come here to catch up on the news, the latest developments and to touch base with friends. It's a family here, not a strict Catholic school. No offense to any Catholic schools. JMO 

Murphy High School, Spring Hill College, and Alabama aren't offended either ---lol.     [ sandwiched a Jesuit in between those -- lol ]   

If I had a "high five" gif at my disposal right now I would give it to you.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: June 16, 2009, 11:09:44 PM »

Lol;  If you think about it, it's a peculiar observance and defensive, imo.  It could cause one to wonder if Cindy was afraid that Caylee wasn't breathing ... ??

Now that brings up a whole other idea. WHAT if she did find her dead? What if KC had bashed her head in and left her there for Cindy to find? (I still think there was violence because of their continuing looking for blood in that house)  

George being the scapegoat he is, Cindy could have gone on to work and told George to get rid of the body. Or she could have hid it in the sandbox until later, and then told George to do something with it when she could not figure out what to do. (2.6 days)

George had the keys to KC's car and he would not have wanted to put a body in his or Cindy's new cars, so go get KC's while she was clubbing or at Tonys and put the body in it.

There also was a time when she was driving Cindy's car, so George could have said he was going to work on hers and traded cars with KC. When KC came by to get her car, GEORGE had the body in the trunk and he would not let her have it. (he was the only one who told the story of the blocks in her car) Maybe she came by to get HER car and the body was in it and George would not let her have it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, going to have to think this possible scenario though a little more.

Yeah ....  something like that.   [ It's convoluted to the max  ]
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: June 16, 2009, 11:14:09 PM »

It's great in the Heart of Dixie gurlfriend. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: June 16, 2009, 11:14:50 PM »

Remember that remark that Casey made during one of the jail videos wherein she astonishingly says back to Cindy:

"You don't know what my involvement is ?"   This is in reply to Cindy saying something like:  "I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart."   Casey's reaqction & reply is still curious to me, as it seems as though Casey was saying that Cindy knew everything ....

I have always thought Cindy knew. I believe they had a script set up within that family and the more I listen to that tape of the night Cindy called the police, the less convinced I am that any of that was real. I first thing which caught my attention in all those tapes was Cindy didn't even talk about Caylee being missing in the beginning. It was about the car and stealing. NO ONE would ever go to work not knowing where their daughter and granddaughter was after smelling that car UNLESS they already knew Caylee was dead.

Yes .. I agree .. Nothing seemed kosher from the beginning;  I kept trying & trying to make sense out of it all and even wondered when I had grown cynical and hardened --- but my truth detector radar wouldn't be quiet. lol

Then, of course, so many other weird things ... especially later discovering how they ignored the death smell at the towyard and just tooted on off to the house instead of calling the police immediately ..... Yes, I think a script makes rational sense.

What makes me think there was a "script" was KC talking about the "script" given her at Blanchard Park. There is always a little truth in all her lies. It just never rang right to me when Cindy was taking her to the police station about the car. WHO would care about a car if you had not seen your grandbaby you raised for 31 days? WHO would even THINK about a car?

I have listened to those first tapes over and over today and I am beginning to believe that Cindy knew but had to find KC because they were afraid KC would tell in one of her drunken stupors. Maybe she HAD to get control of KC and that was her way of doing it by threatening her with the theft of their car. They could not have her running around loose knowing what she knew and there was no longer Caylee to use as a pawn.

KC was running from Cindy, but not because of Caylee being missing but because she wanted no part of any of it since Caylee was dead and planned to go to California as soon as she could put some money together. KC had no natural affection for Caylee, and was in her mind glad she was gone. The only thing now to do was to get on with her life.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: June 16, 2009, 11:16:10 PM »

You wouldn't be close to the Florabama, would you?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: June 16, 2009, 11:17:01 PM »

OT Searching has left a message concerning her son in the prayer thread and in her son's thread in the lounge.  Please, she needs our love, prayers and support. 

Prayer thread post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg842984#msg842984

Searching's Son's thread post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4967.msg843073#msg843073

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: June 16, 2009, 11:18:09 PM »

Goodnight, Monkeys!  I'm proud of my Monkey friends and grateful you were here today to share in the difficult moments.  Thank you for all of your wonderful posts, pictures, videos, and links.  Most of all, thank you for your passion and humor in the face of great evil.  I wouldn't have you any other way.  Hugs to all.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: June 16, 2009, 11:19:06 PM »

FANNIE MAE:  I posted within your post - sorry !!

EVERYONE:   

Goodnight & pleasant dreams ... "Tomorrow is another day."  Scared Monkeys are very, very gracious and kind.  Not to worry ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #993 on: June 16, 2009, 11:19:48 PM »

OT Searching has left a message concerning her son in the prayer thread and in her son's thread in the lounge.  Please, she needs our love, prayers and support. 

Prayer thread post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg842984#msg842984

Searching's Son's thread post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4967.msg843073#msg843073

Thank you Muffy!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: June 16, 2009, 11:20:53 PM »

You wouldn't be close to the Florabama, would you?

I was [ close ] last weekend and wish I was now -- lol;  Nope, am in town.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: June 16, 2009, 11:24:59 PM »

Goodnight, Monkeys!  I'm proud of my Monkey friends and grateful you were here today to share in the difficult moments.  Thank you for all of your wonderful posts, pictures, videos, and links.  Most of all, thank you for your passion and humor in the face of great evil.  I wouldn't have you any other way.  Hugs to all.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Good nite Desi. an angelic monkey

And thank you too.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: June 16, 2009, 11:26:46 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.   an angelic monkey

Twenty pounds of trouble is ready for a walk. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: June 16, 2009, 11:27:44 PM »

I was [ close ] last weekend and wish I was now -- lol;  Nope, am in town.   

I have island thoughts in my head. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: June 16, 2009, 11:28:49 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.   an angelic monkey

Twenty pounds of trouble is ready for a walk. 

Nite Trimm.   an angelic monkey

I guess that is better than 40 lbs of trouble.   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: June 16, 2009, 11:31:44 PM »

Hey everyone, I just logged on for the first time in days and see a huge rumble in the jungle!  As any monkey here knows, had I been here today, the diatribe from Steel certainly would have been seriously much larger with quotes from me. The venom that the Ants spew along with their lies deserves no mercy. Turning the other cheek with them only ensures a slap for the other side. With the blatant disregard for justice and truth for their own grandchild, they have willingly forfeited courtesy and restraint from us and countless others that despise their devious, selfish motives.

This forum and the members here have helped me become an active advocate for children, missing or alive. It's not a mean spirited gossip room, the thoughts and deep concern for victims and their families has been moving. Posters personalities are shown via written words and I for one, am happy to be a part and to "know" so many who hate evil and champion justice.

As far as this case, the "who done it part" is virtually decided, the "how it was done" may never be fully revealed due to decomposition so that leaves the compassionate person to be wracked with anger and pain about "why it was done", the antics, the dysfunction and disgust with the Anthony family is dissected and regurgitated by all of us who find it incomprehensible that their family dynamics could have contributed to the death of Caylee .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.