June 16, 2024, 03:55:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 344359 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: June 16, 2009, 04:57:11 PM »

I think Cindy is very much like Casey. She has to be the center of attention at all times. Of course she has been told to shut her mouth, most likely more times than she could count. Baez was probably the first, then Mark NeJame, (who quit because they would not heed his advice) no doubt Conway has tried too. Then we know that Cindy reads any and all forums she can, and how many times have the posters told her to STFU, if for no other reason than she is causing harm where Casey is concerned. But nope, she just isn't going to do it. She must be the controller.

Cindy is trying to defend her words/actions as she is fully aware of the backlash she receives from the public. But in doing so, her lies become even more outrageous. Today's remark about Ron Cummings is the perfect example. (I can't believe that she thinks the public has forgotten her same actions/remarks to those who were only trying to help in finding her "missing" Caylee) Bottom line is, it's all about her. We never hear anything regarding Caylee from her, unless she is stating how she is feeling. She hardly even says the word Caylee!

Now about the fight of July 15 last year. It has been stated that she tried to choke Casey, and I for one believe that's true. She was angry and choked her own daughter. Who does that? I have been thinking about why the fight escalated to choking and I don't think it was over stolen money. The money issue may have started the fight, but I think the reason Cindy lost it, is because Casey was going to take Caylee and leave. Caylee was only a possession to both of them and they most likely used her all the time as a pawn in their daily struggle of control over each other. Yes, I believe that Caylee lost her life because of the constant battle between two sociopaths. Casey had the last word, so to speak, by taking Caylee away from Cindy permanently.

I will not be surprised at all if/when we see Cindy being the one who is thrown under the bus. A. Lyon believes a person's upbringing can be a/the cause for someone committing a heinous crime. She has gotten too many, in my book, out of the DP for this reason alone. (BUT, it will NOT prevent her from LWOP.) And the more we see of Cindy, her wordslies, her actions, her ongoing disrespect of others will only enhance AL's theory.

Sorry for the long ramble, I guess what my whole point is here, is that Cindy herself is a sociopath too.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #541 on: June 16, 2009, 04:57:13 PM »

That's what gets me, do they not realize everything they have said is either on a video or written down somewhere? That was quite a different change of story.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: June 16, 2009, 04:57:22 PM »

Is there any word on a USstream livestream of the memorial?   Am I right that Fox35 said they are covering it live?  Its coming on 5PM there

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: June 16, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »

I wonder what version George is going to go with regarding the last time he saw Caylee, if this ever gets to trial? I wonder if the fool even realizes how completely different these two stories are? I'm also waiting for Cindy to perhaps persuade George  into confessing in order to get Casey off of these charges. At this point it would not surprise me.
  You are right on about the different stories No Rose.  I wouldn't put that past her but I would hope that George wouldn't do it.  I want all of them to go down for something but I espcially want the skank in jail for life of the DP.
There has to be a reason for the change of story today, that was said for a purpose, now to figure out what the purpose was 

Monkey Devil!  But why such a change of story? Is George going to throw himself under, does he know he is going under by the defense?

What different story are you referring to?

George's first story and has always been that he saw Casey and Caylee leave during his favorite news, err cooking show. He described in detail what they were wearing, and said they went out the door. Now he is saying he ate breakfast with Caylee and carried her to the car and buckled her in her carseat. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #544 on: June 16, 2009, 04:57:37 PM »

One thing I noticed today was Cindy not chewing her gum!

:::::::::::::snickering and lmao!:::::::::::: 

Hi Karma!!! I'm snickering with you too! The only thing missing from that picture is Cindy's constant watering hole............. in clear plastic bottles!   

Now that's about right Fanny.....that mouth is as big as cindys.All he needs to do now is lick his teeth with his tonge lolololol
dang it...........   :X

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: June 16, 2009, 04:58:36 PM »

Is there any word on a USstream livestream of the memorial?   Am I right that Fox35 said they are covering it live?  Its coming on 5PM there

The actual memorial doesn't start until 6PM.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: June 16, 2009, 04:59:27 PM »

If you all can watch the WESH live feed, they are going to report what Casey's life is like a year later... well as if we really care about that    But they will be reporting from the Memorial and Kealing says "it will be interesting to see how many people show up"  He was also talking about the Facebook group having 22,000 members and being from all over.
Thanks for posting this.

Yes, thanks from me for posting this too. I was wondering where we could watch this live tonight.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: June 16, 2009, 05:00:06 PM »

Hi Karma!!! I'm snickering with you too! The only thing missing from that picture is Cindy's constant watering hole............. in clear plastic bottles!   

Now that's about right Fanny.....that mouth is as big as cindys.All he needs to do now is lick his teeth with his tonge lolololol

All we need is to pan down and see her drooping tata's!!!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #548 on: June 16, 2009, 05:00:21 PM »

I wonder what version George is going to go with regarding the last time he saw Caylee, if this ever gets to trial? I wonder if the fool even realizes how completely different these two stories are? I'm also waiting for Cindy to perhaps persuade George  into confessing in order to get Casey off of these charges. At this point it would not surprise me.
  You are right on about the different stories No Rose.  I wouldn't put that past her but I would hope that George wouldn't do it.  I want all of them to go down for something but I espcially want the skank in jail for life of the DP.
There has to be a reason for the change of story today, that was said for a purpose, now to figure out what the purpose was 

Monkey Devil!  But why such a change of story? Is George going to throw himself under, does he know he is going under by the defense?
One can only hope        Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: June 16, 2009, 05:00:51 PM »

The actual memorial doesn't start until 6PM.

Yup, I just wanted to see if we had a link to a livestream - went to Rev Grund's myspace but didnt see an update there.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: June 16, 2009, 05:00:53 PM »

I wonder if the drunken cowboy will show up? Or the guy in the big white sunglasses? Murt? ......

Murt is planning on being there.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: June 16, 2009, 05:02:42 PM »

tupelohoney  very good post. I agree Andrea is going to take Cindy and George but especially Cindy, and by the time she is done, Cindy is going to look like the worst mother ever. Now necessarily I don't like for the blame to go on the mother, because under the circumstances, Casey knew right from wrong, it isn't like she is criminally insane. But I will be watching with a big bowl of popcorn, seeing Cindy ripped apart at the seams, and enjoying every minute of it. Go get her you great big Wilderbeast 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: June 16, 2009, 05:03:13 PM »

Ok, I am at work and can't go searching. What change of story ?
He said B4 that he last saw Caylee on the Monday the 16th. With the backpacks.
Casey was going to work. lol  Doofy even remembered what show he was watching.
Did he change it and when, today on the pity party thing this am ?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: June 16, 2009, 05:03:30 PM »

Sorry for the long ramble, I guess what my whole point is here, is that Cindy herself is a sociopath too.

Amen, TupeloHoney, Amen!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: June 16, 2009, 05:04:12 PM »

I wonder if the drunken cowboy will show up? Or the guy in the big white sunglasses? Murt? ......

Murt is planning on being there.   
Thanks, oh goody 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: June 16, 2009, 05:05:24 PM »

i'm waiting for george to get his own attorney and then they all start to point at each other.
Yes, and I think something is up, I don't know what's up, but I feel something is. 
reasonable doubt...i killed Caylee...No,  i killed Caylee...NO,  i killed Caylee..... bom

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: June 16, 2009, 05:05:30 PM »

George is now saying he had breakfast with Caylee, and walked out to the car and put Caylee in her carseat.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: June 16, 2009, 05:06:01 PM »

i'm waiting for george to get his own attorney and then they all start to point at each other.
Yes, and I think something is up, I don't know what's up, but I feel something is. 
reasonable doubt...i killed Caylee...No,  i killed Caylee...NO,  i killed Caylee..... bom
YUP
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 16, 2009, 05:06:23 PM »

All we need is to pan down and see her drooping tata's!!!

38 Longs 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #559 on: June 16, 2009, 05:06:46 PM »

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.