June 01, 2024, 08:55:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 343316 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: June 17, 2009, 11:03:49 AM »

I was thinking about the autopsy and Conway's objection to its' release.  What if the clothes (either on or off the REMAINS, George,) were identical to the ones that George was so specific about in his interviews? Could this indicate that he was the last one who saw Caylee, but that she was already dead?  I have never been able to swallow that he would remember everything that she wore that last day--but if he saw her in the trunk, I'm sure that would be imprinted on his retinas forever.  Does this make sense? There's something happening with George, I think, I just don't know what it is.

I agree that there is some connection with George but not sure what it is.  As stated before, I highly doubt he recalls when the last time he saw Caylee was and has made up that last encounter in his mind so he can survive.  This would also explain him changing from June 9th to the 16th once the Father's day video came out.  Casey openly stated she hated her father, so she could have easily scheduled her days to avoid him as she had no obligations that would create a routine for her.  I am also stunned that the objection to release the autopsy came from Conway rather than Baez.  Baez has not objected, it is his client that is being charged.  Cindy and George are not being charged yet they raise the objection.  The autopsy has absolutely nothing to do with them.  The anguish is clearly not great enough to stop them from appearing on national media to promote their own causes, as well as picture events such as drag racing  so why object?  Is there something more here that we are missing?

The thing that has stuck out to me from the time I first heard about it was when George got sick to the point of throwing up over recalling the smell in the trunk in his OCSO interview. Some thought he was sick from seeing some photos of Casey. But I have thought it was recalling SEEING CAYLEE AFTER SHE WAS DEAD IN THE TRUNK. Recalling a smell can make you wrinkle your nose with the recollection, but not to the point of vomiting. At least that is my perception. But the horror of seeing what death does to a person, and the recollection of that can centainly do it. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: June 17, 2009, 11:03:51 AM »

good morning!!

found this pic from the memorial yesterday on  http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/17/caylee.anthony.vigil/

oh wow.... that is so cool. love it!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: June 17, 2009, 11:06:58 AM »

I hope I do not offend anyone with this. I get a daily message from the Crystal Cathedral and this was snipped from today's message.

Snipped>
God is a powerful God who dispels gloom, breaks through depression, and energizes your life with the assurance that a new day is about to break on the horizon. Proclaim that hope. Cling to the promise that the night is o'er. The new day is born. Hope is alive—empowered of God—who sends the rays of his Son into the dark corners of your life, shattering the night with his light!

Written by Sheila Schuller Coleman       an angelic monkey
I use to live close to the Crystal Cathedral, my mom would love for us to take her there when she would visit. Thanks  an angelic monkey

I would love to go too.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1103 on: June 17, 2009, 11:08:50 AM »

Remember that remark that Casey made during one of the jail videos wherein she astonishingly says back to Cindy:

"You don't know what my involvement is ?"   This is in reply to Cindy saying something like:  "I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart."   Casey's reaqction & reply is still curious to me, as it seems as though Casey was saying that Cindy knew everything ....

I have always thought Cindy knew. I believe they had a script set up within that family and the more I listen to that tape of the night Cindy called the police, the less convinced I am that any of that was real. I first thing which caught my attention in all those tapes was Cindy didn't even talk about Caylee being missing in the beginning. It was about the car and stealing. NO ONE would ever go to work not knowing where their daughter and granddaughter was after smelling that car UNLESS they already knew Caylee was dead.

I agree totally.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1104 on: June 17, 2009, 11:12:55 AM »

Remember that remark that Casey made during one of the jail videos wherein she astonishingly says back to Cindy:

"You don't know what my involvement is ?"   This is in reply to Cindy saying something like:  "I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart."   Casey's reaqction & reply is still curious to me, as it seems as though Casey was saying that Cindy knew everything ....

I have always thought Cindy knew. I believe they had a script set up within that family and the more I listen to that tape of the night Cindy called the police, the less convinced I am that any of that was real. I first thing which caught my attention in all those tapes was Cindy didn't even talk about Caylee being missing in the beginning. It was about the car and stealing. NO ONE would ever go to work not knowing where their daughter and granddaughter was after smelling that car UNLESS they already knew Caylee was dead.

I agree totally.
Exactly, who does that? They knew, I have no doubt. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: June 17, 2009, 11:13:25 AM »

I was thinking about the autopsy and Conway's objection to its' release.  What if the clothes (either on or off the REMAINS, George,) were identical to the ones that George was so specific about in his interviews? Could this indicate that he was the last one who saw Caylee, but that she was already dead?  I have never been able to swallow that he would remember everything that she wore that last day--but if he saw her in the trunk, I'm sure that would be imprinted on his retinas forever.  Does this make sense? There's something happening with George, I think, I just don't know what it is.

I agree that there is some connection with George but not sure what it is.  As stated before, I highly doubt he recalls when the last time he saw Caylee was and has made up that last encounter in his mind so he can survive.  This would also explain him changing from June 9th to the 16th once the Father's day video came out.  Casey openly stated she hated her father, so she could have easily scheduled her days to avoid him as she had no obligations that would create a routine for her.  I am also stunned that the objection to release the autopsy came from Conway rather than Baez.  Baez has not objected, it is his client that is being charged.  Cindy and George are not being charged yet they raise the objection.  The autopsy has absolutely nothing to do with them.  The anguish is clearly not great enough to stop them from appearing on national media to promote their own causes, as well as picture events such as drag racing  so why object?  Is there something more here that we are missing?
I don't know what we are all missing, but the change of the days events that George talked about yesterday, to me means something. I have it fixated in the back of my mind that he is going to say he killed Caylee. Of course by an accident. Don't even know why I'm thinking that, couldn't say.

It is possible that George just abide his days being totally oblivious to everything around him after he moved back into the house.  I can so see Cindy telling him he was only back because she was not paying him alimony and in no uncertain terms that he was persona non grata.  He came back and blended in but was never a fully functional family member, just a person that was under the same roof.  IF that was the case then it is plausible that he had no clue what happened in the house day in and day out.  Fast forward to Caylee being missing and the smell of the decomp and he suddenly awakens from just making it through day by day without fighting with Cindy and Casey to realizing that the haze he has been living in he has no clue wth has gone on.  He now wracks his brain to figure out details but can recall nothing.  He makes it up based on what others around him say.  He may feel some complicity as he recalls details of his actions and could be suspecting that he may be an accomplice unknowingly to the events that have taken his grand daughters life. As the doting Grand Father who loved his grand daughter the guilt of not even remembering when he last saw her must be eating him up.  Enough to attempt to take his own life even.  JMO as a possibility.  I do not forgive or excuse his actions since the 911 call in any way if this scenario is remotely close.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: June 17, 2009, 11:16:26 AM »

I agree totally.
I posted this on another forum this am and it touches on the same topic:

Cindy and George go to the tow yard and pick up Casey's car that reaks with the smell of human decomposition. So bad that George has to hang his head out the window while it is raining in order to drive it to their house.

Cindy comes out of the house, into the garage, smells the odor and says "what died?"

She sends George off to work and takes items from the car to wash as they smell so bad. Then she goes back to work herself and stays there even though her co-workers encourage her to go back home.

After work, she tracks down Amy to lead her to Casey.

She gets Casey and on the way home she calls LE :

"I have a 22-year-old person that has, um, grand theft sitting in my auto with me," she said in the first. "My car was stolen. We've retrieved it; today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges."   After the emergency responder told her she will be transferred to Orange County sheriffs, Cindy Anthony can be heard warning her daughter Casey in the background.   "My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if that's what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never..." she said. Casey's reply is inaudible, to which Cindy Anthony retorted: "Well, then, you have ... no, I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month."

Why is she only concerned about reporting the car and the stolen money when Caylee is no where in sight and she is threatening Casey over Caylee?  There is no common logic to this whatsoever.

In the second 911 call once they reach their house:
“I have someone here who I need to be arrested in my home,” Cindy Anthony is heard telling a 911 operator.
“They are there right now?” the 911 operator said.
“And I have a possible missing child,” Cindy Anthony then said. “I have a 3-year-old who has been missing for a month.”
“A 3-year-old?” the 911 operator said. “Have you reported that?”
“I’m trying to do that now,” Cindy Anthony said.
“OK, what did the person do that you need arrested?” the operator asked.
“My daughter,” Cindy Anthony said.
“For what?” the 911 operator said.
“For stealing an auto and stealing money,” Cindy Anthony said. “I already spoke to someone who said they would patch me through to the Orlando Sheriff’s Department and have a deputy here. I was in the car and I was going to drive her to the police station, and no one is open. They said they would bring a deputy to my home when I got home to call them.”
“So, she stole your vehicle?” the 911 operator said.
“Yes,” Cindy Anthony said.
“When did she do that?” the 911 operator said.
“On the (June) 30,” Anthony said. “I just got it back from the impound. I’d like to speak to an officer. Can you have someone come out to my house?”

Again, in this call Cindy is calm and notice her priority of importance on what she is reporting. She does mention Caylee, but briefly. When the operator left the subject of Caylee, (which I hope she was fired for this) any normal, loving grandmother would have brought her back to the IMPORTANT issue at hand.  Again, there no common logic to this whatsoever.

And then came the 3rd 911 call that we are all familiar with.  Her very first call should have been about Caylee only. But it was about possessions, which I believe that was all Caylee was to them, and Caylee was at the bottom of the list.

It appears that Cindy was trying to threaten Casey in order to get her to tell Cindy where Caylee was, but my God, why not just call LE and report Caylee missing as a threat? At that moment, was the car and money more of a threat to Casey than her own missing daughter was, in Cindy's mind?   Or....is this just all a part of a cover-up that started with the odor in the car or even before?  This just makes no sense to me at all, it never has, and I doubt it ever will.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: June 17, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »

Totally agree especially with the purse laying on the front seat in full view....almost like bait..yet the cell phone managed not to be in the purse....go figure.

i think the story was suppose to be that the nanny took caylee and stole her car, which would in her mind give her the out of what happened. But with all the lies that would have come to light about her job, etc. i think the outcome would have been the same, Casey sitting in jail for a murder, she DID commit

The story about nanny took Caylee and stole car then abandoned  car would have worked if the car was stolen.  There would have been foreign prints on the car and the purse and contents would also have been , used, thrown out, pawned .....just about anything to take the scent in another direction.  Car not getting stolen creates a big problem.  Plan B- new story: nanny meets at park and takes Caylee in full view.  Whether Plan A worked or plan B is remotely plausible you hit it on the nail...  SHE DID IT!  We may never know what happened however I pray there is no smoke and mirrors or loop hole that the wonder team of lawyers get her out and suntanning on the beach in a few years time.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: June 17, 2009, 11:29:17 AM »

JSM for you

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: June 17, 2009, 11:29:43 AM »

The thing that has stuck out to me from the time I first heard about it was when George got sick to the point of throwing up over recalling the smell in the trunk in his OCSO interview. Some thought he was sick from seeing some photos of Casey. But I have thought it was recalling SEEING CAYLEE AFTER SHE WAS DEAD IN THE TRUNK. Recalling a smell can make you wrinkle your nose with the recollection, but not to the point of vomiting. At least that is my perception. But the horror of seeing what death does to a person, and the recollection of that can centainly do it. JMO

I too believe that George may have seen a dead Caylee and that accounts for his reaction to the odor of the REMAINS, GEORGE!!!  Add to that the embellishment and changing story of the last time he saw Caylee.......George started with a pack of lies and continues with more lies piled on. "Oh What a Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice to Deceive"......George is involved in this up past his fuzzy black eyebrows!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: June 17, 2009, 11:32:01 AM »

Totally agree especially with the purse laying on the front seat in full view....almost like bait..yet the cell phone managed not to be in the purse....go figure.

i think the story was suppose to be that the nanny took caylee and stole her car, which would in her mind give her the out of what happened. But with all the lies that would have come to light about her job, etc. i think the outcome would have been the same, Casey sitting in jail for a murder, she DID commit

The story about nanny took Caylee and stole car then abandoned  car would have worked if the car was stolen.  There would have been foreign prints on the car and the purse and contents would also have been , used, thrown out, pawned .....just about anything to take the scent in another direction.  Car not getting stolen creates a big problem.  Plan B- new story: nanny meets at park and takes Caylee in full view.  Whether Plan A worked or plan B is remotely plausible you hit it on the nail...  SHE DID IT!  We may never know what happened however I pray there is no smoke and mirrors or loop hole that the wonder team of lawyers get her out and suntanning on the beach in a few years time.

Another thing that has always peaked my interest is the fact that the employee's at AmScot noticed the car parked in that spot around 7am the morning of the 27th. Yet when Casey called Tony about running out of gas, it was much later, closer to noon. Casey had food that Tony thought Casey had brought from home.

If the car was there the whole time, how did Casey get home and back. Obviously someone picked her up, took her home, and then brought her back if the facts that are as we know it. Who did that? The frozen popsicles were still frozen, so she didn't walk. It was a little far for that anyhow. Could it have been George? He would have normally brought gasoline with him if he thought she was out of gas. So did he know beforehand that the car was going to be left there?

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1111 on: June 17, 2009, 11:42:06 AM »

Well Hello all monkeys…

I have a comment to Steel…

As you can see I really don’t post a lot and there is a reason for that!…BECAUSE!!! All of the monkeys say everything I am thinking! … so.. I would like to thank you for putting all of my thoughts in a nice little package for me so I can review them at leisure.  Monkey Devil! This forum is for Justice for Caylee and as (if) her “family” isn’t doing that for her then it is left up to us, and we will! ..I personally don’t think any monkey has any reason to feel “ashamed” of what they posted! They posted their true, heart felt and honest feelings, KUDOS to them.  And Steel, maybe you were feeling the same heart breaking feelings we were and you lashed out in a place that you felt safe in knowing as much as you hurt some very special monkeys feeling you knew that you would not be hated.  I wish you well in finding a forum anywhere that is not angry at the ants (unless you are on a “support the ants” forum), which I don’t think for a second you could stand!  So, in closing, I really do think that you owe ALL of the monkeys a sincere apology, not for what you said, but for “how” you said it.  And this is just my honest opinion.

P.S… I was so angry yesterday that I wanted to say a lot about how I felt but I couldn’t think of any words that could actually be posted, so all I can add was grrrrr….! 

Thank you to EVERYONE that posted the pictures and video’s of Caylee, I cried most of the day and the pictures and video’s made me cry even harder, but I was due for a good bawling anyway…love to all my monkey friends, keep doing what you are doing..I for one appreciated it very much…  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: June 17, 2009, 11:51:04 AM »

IF Cindy was so concerned about Caylee, why, when she went to Tony's didn't she even say Get Caylee's things ? It was get your things ( to Casey ) and no one in that apartment even knew there was any issue regarding Caylee's whereabouts. Cindy was there long enought to dis Casey to Tony, but failed to mention where the kiddo was ?  This was after the car was picked up. Where did Cindy think Caylee was ? With the Nanny ? While Casey was sitting around at TonE's. In the car back to Hopespring, what was the topic of conversation  ?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: June 17, 2009, 11:51:58 AM »

A new video recapping the last year.  I did not realize how miserable the weather was the day they found the remains till watching this.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2009/06/17/Remembering-Caylee-Anthony/1245250641.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: June 17, 2009, 11:54:33 AM »

IF Cindy was so concerned about Caylee, why, when she went to Tony's didn't she even say Get Caylee's things ? It was get your things ( to Casey ) and no one in that apartment even knew there was any issue regarding Caylee's whereabouts. Cindy was there long enought to dis Casey to Tony, but failed to mention where the kiddo was ?  This was after the car was picked up. Where did Cindy think Caylee was ? With the Nanny ? While Casey was sitting around at TonE's. In the car back to Hopespring, what was the topic of conversation  ?
A normal person would have been running through the apt looking for Caylee. That is what sealed the deal for me, that they knew Caylee was dead.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: June 17, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »

A new video recapping the last year.  I did not realize how miserable the weather was the day they found the remains till watching this.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2009/06/17/Remembering-Caylee-Anthony/1245250641.html
Thanks 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: June 17, 2009, 11:57:24 AM »

Another thing that has always peaked my interest is the fact that the employee's at AmScot noticed the car parked in that spot around 7am the morning of the 27th. Yet when Casey called Tony about running out of gas, it was much later, closer to noon. Casey had food that Tony thought Casey had brought from home.

If the car was there the whole time, how did Casey get home and back. Obviously someone picked her up, took her home, and then brought her back if the facts that are as we know it. Who did that? The frozen popsicles were still frozen, so she didn't walk. It was a little far for that anyhow. Could it have been George? He would have normally brought gasoline with him if he thought she was out of gas. So did he know beforehand that the car was going to be left there?

IMO the cover up started long before LE was ever called. Before someone helped KC ditch the car at Amscot(and most likely even suggested it be left there for some unsuspecting thief to get more than he bargained for). It may have started when a certain someone saw the body in the trunk of the car or hidden in the backyard. The appalling anthonys lied about the certified letter from the tow yard being left on the door. The notice for certified mail left by a mailman for the US Post Office must be left in the mailbox. This is not just another little lie. This is more PROOF that the appalling anthonys were stalling for time before they had to report little Caylee missing. When they finally had to pick up the car and Simon Burch commented about the smell, they knew the game was over and they had to call LE before Burch might do it. Think about it, nobody lets a child go missing for 31 days without letting someone know. These people intentionally let as much time pass as possible because they wanted the trail to get cold and little Caylee’s body to disappear. The question “What have you done?” should be asked of the entire appalling anthony family. WHAT ARE THEY ALL HIDING?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: June 17, 2009, 12:00:13 PM »

N2WISHN  you are right what is the whole family hiding? I believe very strongly that the father of Caylee is important to this case. I believe that is part of what the Anthonys are hiding.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: June 17, 2009, 12:08:46 PM »

A normal person would have been running through the apt looking for Caylee. That is what sealed the deal for me, that they knew Caylee was dead.

I posted a long time ago when I came to this forum that if it were my child missing and my mom came to look for me, her first thing would have been to look for my son...call his name or tear that apt apart looking for him.  I feel from the beginning that Cindy knew because she didn't act like a grandmother would to me if a child is missing.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1119 on: June 17, 2009, 12:10:53 PM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/16/ng.01.html

Video of Nancy Grace Show for those who missed it or were so frustrated they couldn't concentrate. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Tks and good morning........
OMGoodness!
I do this
       every time I see your little kitty dance Pharlap   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.